Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram (49124 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
First: I'm a young man who can't even date his mate not to talk of one I'm older than. I can pull out threads to adress your idiotic prejudice.

Second: you lot have been ineffably inebriated by immorality
. So saying that you are morally bankrupt is an insult to all sluts out there.

Not only do you lack manner of approach,but the word "respect" is a rocket science to a lowlife like you. I have no doubt that you may open the pool of flatulent drop of hogwash you call mouth to attack females in my linage. Well, it will be no surprize

Third: I feel sorry for the men in your life. They deserve better,cos being given a sapiopathetic cuntrag lyk yourself. Is a tragedy to them.

Now evaporate bittch. I'm not good with patience.
[/size]

OMG all this for her? ure vexing o

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you need help perv! Go and do what you feel like doing with your mother undecided
JEEZ do u even know what i wanted to tell u?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by bamipet01: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
both of them are jobless
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
JEEZ do u even know what i wanted to tell u?
I'm not intrested in knowing. Keep it to yourself please.

Thank you
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm not intrested in knowing. Keep it to yourself please.

Thank you
calm down b4 u will miss ur enjoyment
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by sarutobie(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the days of our fathers IS different from our generation. Moreover generation mindset changes
Indeed. A new generation of unbridled paedophilia, open homosexuality and bestiality, a new generation that has blurred the lines between decency and sexual immorality.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
calm down b4 u will miss ur enjoyment
Mr nipus please take your nipus to Allen avenue. The women There will do the needful
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2015
sarutobie:

Indeed. A new generation of unbridled paedophilia, open homosexuality and bestiality, a new generation that has blurred the lines between decency and sexual immorality.
yes and that's the more reason we need to change our ways
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Mr nipus please take your nipus to Allen avenue. The women There will do the needful
U just dey do shakara bcaus here na public forum, nor worry we go chat privately, do u know dat my dick is 9inches.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
U just dey do shakara bcaus here na public forum, nor worry we go chat privately, do u know dat my dick is 9inches.
o puleaaasseee.even my chair is bigger better and longer Thank the thing you put inside your boxers

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by clefstone(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
the daughter has pictures littered online where she's flashing breast and thighs, that girl made that comment based on many pictures, not just this one.

Since you know you live in a country of paedophiles, why are you presenting fresh meat to hungry dogs? Is the girl a dunce? What about her academic achievements? So because she wants her daughter to be a model, she should be a dumb one?

Mercy had this girl out of wedlock, maybe she wants her daughter to follow in her footsteps, hence her calculated attempts to present fresh meat to the many naija paedos

hey hey hey, where did u get ur stats from that naija has many paedos
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by JonSnow(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

[img]http://.net/i/716.gif[/img]
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by mumoftwo(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Mercy Aigbe should know how to comport herself . She is a public figure. I also do not like her objectifying her 14 year old daughter. She should be careful.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
o puleaaasseee.even my chair is bigger better and longer Thank the thing you put inside your boxers
LOL seeing is believing dnt u think?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by mumoftwo(f): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY and MRNipples!! shocked shocked shocked Wetin dey worry una??
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by maxy097(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
She murdered that mercy aigbe. That low life actress is so full of herself .
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
mumoftwo:
na natural attraction
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
LOL seeing is believing dnt u think?
no undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2015
mumoftwo:
ask it undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no undecided
ur pm aint connecting
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're forgetting one fundamental thing

NA SHE GET HER PIKIN.NA SHE BORN AM WITH HER VAGINA.NO BE MY VAGINA SHE TAKE BORN HER PIKIN so whatever she thinks is right for her child is what she's doing. If you don't like the way she's bringing up her child or "exposing her to the world too early " as you say,go born ya own and raise her in whatever way you deem fit

I have always maintained that the government should regulate and issue licences for parenthood. Many adults are ualified to get married but not to raise kids, who will become a seperate entities from their parents and equally raise their own kids. The circle continues...

One woman/man's miseducation of a child will one day amount to the miseducation of a kindred, clan, community etc etc. There was a time Osama Bin-Laden was the problem of his parents. He grew up to become a problem to the world. Shekau is a menace to our society today; he used to be his parents problems.

What am I saying? That you gave birth to a child does not make that child an extension of yourself, to train her the way you want to. The child is an entity on its own and must be raised to live positively in the society, so as not to influence others and the society negatively. So many people don't even know that they are wrong because they cannot distinguish right from wrong, due to the way they were raised.

Lastly, for you to reduce a child to something ' born from her vagina' calls a lot to question.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
ur pm aint connecting
it can't connect undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by fart: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2015
how will this post decrease the price of fuel to 2 kobo per liter?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it can't connect undecided
woya send me ur mail address
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Ok na from her nose the pikin come out from.

If you don't know A MOTHER NOT ONLY HAS A STRONG INFLUENCE ON HER CHILD BU ALSO OWNS HER CHILD because theres something called mother /child bond that cannot be broken. That's her own way of raising her child. All parents CANNOT HAVE THE SAME WAY/METHOD OF RAISING THEIR CHILD
20pounds:

I have always maintained that the government should regulate and issue licences for parenthood. Many adults are ualified to get married but not to raise kids, who will become a seperate entities from their parents and equally raise their own kids. The circle continues...

One woman/man's miseducation of a child will one day amount to the miseducation of a kindred, clan, community etc etc. There was a time Osama Bin-Laden was the problem of his parents. He grew up to become a problem to the world. Shekau is a menace to our society today; he used to be his parents problems.

What am I saying? That you gave birth to a child does not make that child an extension of yourself, to train her the way you want to. The child is an entity on its own and must be raised to live positively in the society, so as not to influence others and the society negatively. So many people don't even know that they are wrong because they cannot distinguish right from wrong, due to the way they were raised.

Lastly, for you to reduce a child to something ' born from her vagina' calls a lot to question.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

I just can't help but to say God bless U
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
woya send me ur mail address
sambarry @gmail. Com undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by suwalee(f): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2015
drizslim:
Mtsheew I'm waiting for Round 4... I'm so loving that Diamondbee12 for her words...

Mercy wants her daughter to turn celebrity overnight b4 our very own Airforce1 undecided
lmfao why evulz na chaiii
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by melach(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]SAFARIGIRL...WELDONE
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kandiikane(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
weaves, make-up, clingy clothes....on a 14-year old? Who dey look the girl? Tomorrow people will shout paedophile, whose fault is it?

Has Mercy ever posted a picture of the girl's result? Every time fashion, hair, make-up.....she should go and ask Omotola how to train a daughter if she doesn't know how to. At least Omotola's daughter was 16 before men started dragging for her on social network and the girl was Head girl of her school. Genevieve has an adult daughter, people barely know what the girl looks like. Mercy isn't the only one with a pretty daughter, Omotola's own is even prettier and older, but we no dey see them.

Maybe this is how the Mercy's mother trained her before she had a child out of wedlock.

We shouldn't use modernity and the quest to be a chic mom to expose kids to a harsh world. This is not a good way to present your teenage daughter, this is the Kardashian way
Firstly, you talk as if you are uneducated, if you are to criticise a mother for her parenting skills, you should atleast be honest about your facts. You speak of modernity yet you as an African should know that before this so called "modernity" girls her age were given away, degraded and paraded around like cows for men to do as they please with them. This "modernity' is what has given you the opportunity to type this opinion of yours on this website.

Secondly, your first statement is now implying that it is a child's fault if she has been wearing weave, makeup or tight clothes before being abuse. I won't even call that statement ignorant because that is insulting to ignorant people who make ignorant statements out there because they do not know anything. It is a very stup!d and callous statement that reinforces the reasons why our society is not moving forward. It is because of women like you, women who find blame in the victim rather than the offender, you are the reason why men feel it is ok to take what is not theirs, to be justified in their actions because women like you condone it.

Thirdly, I do not think you are in any place to judge another woman's parenting skills as I do know you aren't a mother. I am neither here nor there on whether that child is right for wearing weave or whatever is on her face but if you were brought up in the right conditions, you would understand the needs of a teenage child. What is right or wrong for the child is up to the parents because they are the ones who live with the child and they are the ones who know the needs of the child. Each and every individual differ when it comes to parenting and you would know this if you had children of your own. I honestly do not think you are in any place to be comparing two women's parenting skills just because of what you see on the surface. What exactly do you know about omotola's children apart from what she wants the public to see online or mercy's child? You even questioned Mercy's mother just because mercy had a child out of wedlock? Do not pretend to be stup!d and stop being so free with words.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Boss13: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Let me express my opinion. The alleged actress, whom I don't know, was seeking attention by posting both her pics and that of her daughter. The harsh tongue follower had no right to speak to her in such manner. However, I am glad the harsh tongue follower came back very hard on the alleged actress.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
sambarry @gmail. Com undecided
iror ni

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.