Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram (49129 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by doomsdayII(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
nothing wrong in what she's wearing na.the problem is that you're looking at her from a sexual point of view.she's a growing child hence all her from features are still growing.
If you had a daughter and at 14, she's already wearing what I'm seeing on the 1st and 3rd pix, what will creep into your mind as a decent mother or father?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
nothing wrong in what she's wearing na.the problem is that you're looking at her from a sexual point of view.she's a growing child hence all her from features are still growing.
BABY calm down
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by glossy6(f): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
But that her daughter small for 14yrs old oooh abi she no chop indomie? She looks like a child brought up with eba and okro soup in the morning lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
doomsdayII:

If you had a daughter and at 14, she's already wearing what I'm seeing on the 1st and 3rd pix, what will creep into your mind as a decent mother or father?
what makes you whatever any one thinks of my daughter's dressing is my buisness. If I'm satisfied with it wetin consain anybody however where she's going will determine what she'll wearing.if she's going to a beach party or school part dressed like that ,fine.if she's following me to an event she'll dress appropriately
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
BABY calm down
awon ara Ile e ni baby

You don't call another persons MOTHER "baby ".I'm not your milf cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by glossy6(f): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what are you saying so she cant snap picture with her daughter or show off her daughter? Did she say she's advertising or pimping her daughter? And btw was she flashing breasts or thighs? abi Which kind of primitiveness is this one? undecided

tongue A previous post showed Mercy's daughter wearing an open back clinging on her Bach. That probably stirred up the fan's anger. So the recent one seems to have been the last straw
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=20pt]Age is a number. She don ripe. [/size]
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by doomsdayII(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what makes you whatever any one thinks of my daughter's dressing is my buisness. If I'm satisfied with it wetin consain anybody however where she's going will determine what she'll wearing.if she's going to a beach party or school part dressed like that ,fine.if she's following me to an event she'll dress appropriately
And so shall it be
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
awon ara Ile e ni baby

You don't call another persons MOTHER "baby ".I'm not your milf cool
so what if ure my sugar mama, what shud i call u?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
so what if ure my sugar mama, what shud i call u?
well I'm not your sugar momma
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
doomsdayII:

And so shall it be
ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
well I'm not your sugar momma
very soon u will
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
glossy6:

tongue A previous post showed Mercy's daughter wearing an open back clinging on her Bach. That probably stirred up the fan's anger. So the recent one seems to have been the last straw
ok
ssweetorgasm:
very soon u will
in your dreams
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
in your dreams
as if u dnt crave for it, u know dat extra machine working ur engine anytime, anyday.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
as if u dnt crave for it, u know dat extra machine working ur engine anytime, anyday.
go and use that engine for your mummy. Oniranu oshi undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
very soon u will
when abacha rises from the dead I will.alakori somebody
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
SillyeRabbit:
[size=20pt]Age is a number. She don ripe. [/size]
pedophilile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
go and use that engine for your mummy. Oniranu oshi undecided
u will never change, iv known u 4 years now. "rude
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
u will never change, iv known u 4 years now. "rude
why won't I be rude.you asked for it na undecided

You expect me to give you the respect you didn't earn undecided

I will give you a taste of your medicine. As you give me I will return to you,in like wise manner if you adress me with respect I will give you yours
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why won't I be rude.you asked for it na undecided

You expect me to give you the respect you didn't earn undecided

I will give you a taste of your medicine. As you give me I will return to you,in like wise manner if you adress me with respect I will give you yours
U DEY Bleep UP
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 5:13am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
U DEY Bleep UP
I have spoken
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I have spoken
hand go touch u for corner. just watch
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
hand go touch u for corner. just watch
you have been noticed
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you have been noticed
are u married?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
are u married?
ask me again
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ask me again
im crushing on u
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
im crushing on u
go and crush on olumorock
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2015
safarigirl:

Except she wants her daughter to end up like one of the slutty Kardashians, no sensible mother presents a female child in such light......she should use her experience positively

to a mercy aigbe, who has gotten by mostly by dressing trashy, the kardasians would be role models.

shes starting the pimping of her children early

as for her replies to those calling her out, you can take the hoodrat out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the hoodrat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen / Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) / #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.