Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram (49080 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by IndianaJay: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Mercy is foolish for putting her daughter on Instagram like that, then asking her followers to rate their pictures reeks of a deep inferiority complex, sounds like someone being competitive with their child.

"Mercy be like: Look at me, look at my daughter....who looks better"?

What good mother behaves like that?

Anyway....Mercy Aigbe is a slowpoke so I'm not at all surprised at the nonsense she puts on social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by codedpee(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
weaves, make-up, clingy clothes....on a 14-year old? Who dey look the girl? Tomorrow people will shout paedophile, whose fault is it?

Has Mercy ever posted a picture of the girl's result? Every time fashion, hair, make-up.....she should go and ask Omotola how to train a daughter if she doesn't know how to. At least Omotola's daughter was 16 before men started dragging for her on social network and the girl was Head girl of her school. Genevieve has an adult daughter, people barely know what the girl looks like. Mercy isn't the only one with a pretty daughter, Omotola's own is even prettier and older, but we no dey see them.

Maybe this is how the Mercy's mother trained her before she had a child out of wedlock.

We shouldn't use modernity and the quest to be a chic mom to expose kids to a harsh world. This is not a good way to present your teenage daughter, this is the Kardashian way

God bless ur mom
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by smartigo: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

God bless jare. Epic!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by smartigo: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
but it's ok for fans to be unnecessarily rude .Seriously what that fan said was uncalled for

The fan may be rude in her approach but she is right in educating Mercy. She is a 14 year-old girl for pete's sake. Anyway, Wetin concern me for the matter. embarassed
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kandiikane(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

You may probably have had the opportunity to go through life because you have had things handed down to you and life has been soo easy for you but you shouldn't be sat there judging people just because you were lucky to be born with a mother who had something to her name and knew people.
If people can get by in life with their brains, what is wrong with those who do not have the brains and the only means of survival is because of the way they look? You can have either one or both. Do you think every single woman had the opportunity of growing up with sirens blasting away as they travel the streets of lagos? You were in a minority who had that opportunity so please don't look down on others for it. Do not spit on the struggles or achievement of women who only rely on their physical appearances. If you can go through life and achieve things with your pretty brain then let others who don't have a pretty brain achieve it with their pretty face. There is integrity and dignity in having a pretty face if one wants to, don't paint them with the same brush. Omotola you spoke of, I am sure it was her pretty face that started her journey to where she is today and possibly, her brain kept her there.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by smartigo: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're forgetting one fundamental thing

NA SHE GET HER PIKIN.NA SHE BORN AM WITH HER VAGINA.NO BE MY VAGINA SHE TAKE BORN HER PIKIN so whatever she thinks is right for her child is what she's doing. If you don't like the way she's bringing up her child or "exposing her to the world too early " as you say,go born ya own and raise her in whatever way you deem fit

If she wasn't a celeb, nobody will talk about what she is doing right or not. Since she made herself a public figure, people will definitely talk. She either listens or ignores.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by NoirBlvck(f): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online.

Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Apparently you're exempt from the bolded.

OH THE IRONY undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by BoiGrammz: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

. I rarely type this, RESPECT!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by abatically(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Why follow celebz sha?

If you follow any, just look at their pictures for entertainment and move on.

Na only jobless person go dey follow celeb feud for social media?

If na joblessness, go count beans na.

Allow her sexualize her 14 year old. Letting a 14 year old wear weaves like that is very wrong, why not allow her stick to braids or less heavier weaves?

Well, na her pikin, her business

And what is wrong with a 14 year old wearing weave? See this is the problem we have in this country, holy holy. We claim to be holy but our mind is the dirtiest. There are 5- 8 year old celebrities in other countries and they are doing well while we are going backwards.

So what do u expect her to let her daughter wear? Let me guess... HIJAB? Last time i checked people wearing hijabs are the ones used by terrorists as suicide bombers. These are people that were supposedly brought up right from birth in a religious way, yet they wear suicide vests to cause havock to fellow beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by abatically(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Why follow celebz sha?

If you follow any, just look at their pictures for entertainment and move on.

Na only jobless person go dey follow celeb feud for social media?

If na joblessness, go count beans na.

Allow her sexualize her 14 year old. Letting a 14 year old wear weaves like that is very wrong, why not allow her stick to braids or less heavier weaves?

Well, na her pikin, her business

And what is wrong with a 14 year old wearing weave? See this is the problem we have in this country, holy holy. We claim to be holy but our mind is the dirtiest. There are 5- 8 year old celebrities in other countries and they are doing well while we are going backwards.

So what do u expect her to let her daughter wear? Let me guess... HIJAB? Last time i checked people wearing hijabs are the ones used by terrorists as suicide bombers. These are people that were supposedly brought up right from birth in a religious way, yet they wear suicide vests to cause havoc to fellow beings.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by raayah(f): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
IndianaJay:
Mercy is foolish for putting her daughter on Instagram like that, then asking her followers to rate their pictures reeks of a deep inferiority complex, sounds like someone being competitive with their child.

"Mercy be like: Look at me, look at my daughter....who looks better"?

What good mother behaves like that?

Anyway....Mercy Aigbe is a slowpoke so I'm not at all surprised at the nonsense she puts on social media.

Or maybe its because her daughter and her are wearing the same type of hairstyle. For crying out loud, nothing is wrong with this picture!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by raayah(f): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
kandiikane:

You may probably have had the opportunity to go through life because you have had things handed down to you and life has been soo easy for you but you shouldn't be sat there judging people just because you were lucky to be born with a mother who had something to her name and knew people.
If people can get by in life with their brains, what is wrong with those who do not have the brains and the only means of survival is because of the way they look? You can have either one or both. Do you think every single woman had the opportunity of growing up with sirens blasting away as they travel the streets of lagos? You were in a minority who had that opportunity so please don't look down on others for it. Do not spit on the struggles or achievement of women who only rely on their physical appearances. If you can go through life and achieve things with your pretty brain then let others who don't have a pretty brain achieve it with their pretty face. There is integrity and dignity in having a pretty face if one wants to, don't paint them with the same brush. Omotola you spoke of, I am sure it was her pretty face that started her journey to where she is today and possibly, her brain kept her there.

You know Nigerian men don't like to take blame. Where is this girl's father. Nobody is talking about it. Shouldn't he at least come and raise his child.

Nairaland is very toxic towards women that's why I keep staying away.

There are only lashing out on the single mother who is just trying to raise this girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by bitingcool: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:

Thank you my fellow Nairalander, what some people fail to understand is that bringing up a child is not only the obligation of the parent. If society cannot correct a child on the wrong path, he /she grows up, corrupts and brings other kids to this wrong path. Whether we're in 2015 or 1950, it still takes a village to train a child,from society to family to school, anyone responsible will not turn a blind eye to a kid that's been brought up in an untoward manner. So many people have sacrificed sensibility on the altar of modernization. Your words hit home.

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by bitingcool: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:

Thank you my fellow Nairalander, what some people fail to understand is that bringing up a child is not only the obligation of the parent. If society cannot correct a child on the wrong path, he /she grows up, corrupts and brings other kids to this wrong path. Whether we're in 2015 or 1950, it still takes a village to train a child,from society to family to school, anyone responsible will not turn a blind eye to a kid that's been brought up in an untoward manner. So many people have sacrificed sensibility on the altar of modernization. Your words hit home.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by realbee(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:

RESPECT, I can't remember the last time I read such a mature response on this forum.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Lytech(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
God will cure your phenese for you to know the difference between a minor and an adult. Ami o
just for me to knw u av secondary education,u tried....... Bt be sincere,did u see any morale in d girl mode of dressing
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Kk4(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
The diamond girl get mouth sha...but wetin kwonsign me

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by salahudeen1989: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Diamondbee12 to me u re jobless and lack manner of correction. As a matter of fact u re "hater" though dat is not a new thing but u shld av showed urslf as that and not as a corrector! if it was American actress that does this, am sure won't complain, because she is Nigerian actress u started crying 2 make urslf popular. you re telling us that you have achieved a lot! you knw that 2 urslf! everyone knws she's achiever and not noice maker like you!!!!! AKIGBEMARU OF OUR GENERATION!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by salahudeen1989: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
am not in support of what she did but that is not the right way to correct her!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by swaggyfunmite: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Plis let d sleeping dogs lie, Enuf of all dese.... I beg u in d name of d God ure serving, tanx and God bless.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
round 2

But Mercy didn't use her trademark #Olorun #OnidotiJatiJati #Eediot

I like watching her as she's fair to the eyes, even with her #KLeg grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by debbieswanky(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Have you been in search of job for long? Here is a great opportunity for you. Work from your home and earn more than N20,000 weekly. This networking business makes you earn much than you have in mind. No specific age, no qualification required. You earn N1,000 on anybody you bring, very legal and stress free. Just register now: www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?debbieswanky and use debbieswanky as your sponsor where it is required. Don't miss it! For any question call debby: 07034494812
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by oxytocinolayemi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Tobbey(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
THAT MRS KOREDDE REPLY IS SO SO EPIC AND FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Xhaka(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Smh! Maturity at its best
They are both wrong
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
kandiikane:

you assume I had things handed to me. You never asked what happened after my mother's death. It has been 11 years since then, I may not be where she would want me to be, but I won't objectify myself to get anywhere. Mercy doesn't need to advertise her daughter in this manner, she has enough connections. Like I said, her intentions are good, but her methods are wrong. Don't assume I'm wealthy today, the death of a parent can change your life drastically.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by IndianaJay: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:

Or maybe its because her daughter and her are wearing the same type of hairstyle. For crying out loud, nothing is wrong with this picture!

No one is saying that the picture is wrong....

But why ask the world who looks better between you and your 12 year old daughter when you should at this stage be more concerned about her academics and entry into puberty, mothers are there to protect their young girls not expose them to unnecessary scenarios for attention.

"Whose selfie is better in my daughter's and I"??

What does the above even mean??

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:

You know Nigerian men don't like to take blame. Where is this girl's father. Nobody is talking about it. Shouldn't he at least come and raise his child.

Nairaland is very toxic towards women that's why I keep staying away.

There are only lashing out on the single mother who is just trying to raise this girl.
these are the consequences of opening your legs for eediots. They impregnate you and run off. Being a single mum is no excuse, abi is Genevieve not a single mum? Mercy even found a maga moneybag to marry her and sponsor her luxurious lifestyle, Genny didn't see, but she's not advertising her daughter, is she? When you go and have pre-marital sex with thugs and street boys, you will train the fruits of your tryst alone

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by raayah(f): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
these are the consequences of opening your legs for eediots. They impregnate you and run off. Being a single mum is no excuse, abi is Genevieve not a single mum? Mercy even found a maga moneybag to marry her and sponsor her luxurious lifestyle, Genny didn't see, but she's not advertising her daughter, is she? When you go and have pre-marital sex with thugs and street boys, you will train the fruits of your tryst alone

So the father is excused as an idiot while the mother is called trash. I don't get it , people will have sex.

Since we don't know who Genevieve's daughter is, do you know the way she dresses or her morality.?
Coming for Mercy Aigbe's husband and family is really low. What's your issue with that.

Most of the pressures on a young girl to have sex are pushed by the man in our society, why can't we teach the men to close their legs too.
Its a natural thing. The only way to avoid accidental pregnancies is to teach teenagers and young women the value of contraception.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:

Babe, sorry about your mum. You shouldn't have bothered replying him. I totally support your reasoning. I for one do not support flaunting one's family online.

Like Lasisi69 will say "End Time Parenting Style."
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Ejiiree: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mercy Aigbe the husband snatcher
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by eyinjuege: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Our people are the most judgemental in the world, and their lives are not even better than that which they claim to detest.

A place you see a pastor condemn wearing jewelry, yet still commits adultery like never before with some even having two families without people knowing.

A place single mothers are looked down upon as being promiscuous by same people who have committed abortions more than five times for different men.

We should learn to respect other people's choices even if we don't agree with them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alex Bares Cleavage In Makeup Photo / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.