Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram (49120 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Most Nigerian girls are full of drama and also lack sense of humor. Sometimes, when someone sounds negative towards you, you shouldn't respond negative too but rather be cocky and make everyone laugh.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:

So the father is excused as an idiot while the mother is called trash. I don't get it , people will have sex.
Since we don't know who Genevieve's daughter is, do you know the way she dresses or her morality.?

Coming for Mercy Aigbe's husband and family is really low. What's your issue with that.

Most of the pressures on a young girl to have sex are pushed by the man in our society, why can't we teach the men to close their legs too.
Its a natural thing. The only way to avoid accidental pregnancies is to teach teenagers the value of contraception.
nobody called her trash. If you're old enough to shag, be old enough to care for a kid. You were born in a patriachal society so why act like you dropped from Heaven? I'm 21 and I have NEVER had sex neither have I considered it, am I immortal? Stop excusing immorality in the name of modernity. As long as Genevieve isn't throwing her daughter in my face, I can't say a word of her. Does a jury judge a case that hasn't been brought to public notice? You asked where her dad was, well her dad is a dead-beat and her stepdad has traded family time for money. Or have you ever seen him? Na you ask for papa

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Babe, sorry about your mum. You shouldn't have bothered replying him. I totally support your reasoning. I for one do not support flaunting one's family online.

Like Lasisi69 will say "End Time Parenting Style."
thanks dear. These are the parents we get for living in a jet age
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kandiikane(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you assume I had things handed to me. You never asked what happened after my mother's death. It has been 11 years since then, I may not be where she would want me to be, but I won't objectify myself to get anywhere. Mercy doesn't need to advertise her daughter in this manner, she has enough connections. Like I said, her intentions are good, but her methods are wrong. Don't assume I'm wealthy today, the death of a parent can change your life drastically.

I didn't assume anything, you spoke of your life during the time your mum was alive, I was referring to that time period. Do not take this wrongly, if you or your family have lost everything or not in the place you use to be after the death of your mother, then, brain power was not used in that aspect. I have not asked you to objectify yourself. What do you know of her intentions, do you live in her mind, the only person making assumptions here is you, assuming that she is prostituting her daughter. If you were taught so well growing up about integrity, someone failed somewhere, they failed to teach you about not judging people, being fair, not pointing your finger at someone and making them look like a horrible person just because you do not agree with the way they live their lives. You need to sit down and look deep inside you, you cannot dictate and judge how someone should live their lives when you do not know their struggles, your beliefs and morals will differ from another's.

For the fact that you may not be as wealthy as you were today should have taught you something. In cases like this people will sit and judge you behind your back, probably judge your mother for not securing her children's future when she had the money to do so. I am just giving an example and not personally directed to you but this is something that people with your mindset would have about people that have been or are in your situation. Whether the wealth was taken by relatives, government or whatever, that brain you so highly cherish should have been used to ensure that whatever or whenever loss may occur, the children's future should and must be secured no matter what.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by eyinjuege: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
kandiikane:

Firstly, you talk as if you are uneducated, if you are to criticise a mother for her parenting skills, you should atleast be honest about your facts. You speak of modernity yet you as an African should know that before this so called "modernity" girls her age were given away, degraded and paraded around like cows for men to do as they please with them. This "modernity' is what has given you the opportunity to type this opinion of yours on this website.

Secondly, your first statement is now implying that it is a child's fault if she has been wearing weave, makeup or tight clothes before being abuse. I won't even call that statement ignorant because that is insulting to ignorant people who make ignorant statements out there because they do not know anything. It is a very stup!d and callous statement that reinforces the reasons why our society is not moving forward. It is because of women like you, women who find blame in the victim rather than the offender, you are the reason why men feel it is ok to take what is not theirs, to be justified in their actions because women like you condone it.

Thirdly, I do not think you are in any place to judge another woman's parenting skills as I do know you aren't a mother. I am neither here nor there on whether that child is right for wearing weave or whatever is on her face but if you were brought up in the right conditions, you would understand the needs of a teenage child. What is right or wrong for the child is up to the parents because they are the ones who live with the child and they are the ones who know the needs of the child. Each and every individual differ when it comes to parenting and you would know this if you had children of your own. I honestly do not think you are in any place to be comparing two women's parenting skills just because of what you see on the surface. What exactly do you know about omotola's children apart from what she wants the public to see online or mercy's child? You even questioned Mercy's mother just because mercy had a child out of wedlock? Do not pretend to be stup!d and stop being so free with words.

A billion likes.

A lot of people are so presumptuous!! I can't even deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Fkhalifa(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
thanks dear. These are the parents we get for living in a jet age
21yrs and you have this kinda brain?
i was wowed with your posts, i want to marry your brain.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lytech:

just for me to knw u av secondary education,u tried....... Bt be sincere,did u see any morale in d girl mode of dressing
my dear morality is relative.whatever is decent TO you might not be to me
Moreover she's a TEENAGER. a teenager is a growing CHILD
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by comoestas: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
nobody called her trash. If you're old enough to shag, be old enough to care for a kid. You were born in a patriachal society so why act like you dropped from Heaven? I'm 21 and I have NEVER had sex neither have I considered it, am I immortal? Stop excusing immorality in the name of modernity. As long as Genevieve isn't throwing her daughter in my face, I can't say a word of her. Does a jury judge a case that hasn't been brought to public notice? You asked where her dad was, well her dad is a dead-beat and her stepdad has traded family time for money. Or have you ever seen him? Na you ask for papa

OK.. You really have it out for Mercy Aigbe. Na you sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by raayah(f): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:

Ok.. Because you haven't had sex at 21, you are better than rest of people who have.

Your hymen is so important to you that you place yourself very highly on the morality ladder..

You feel free to judge Mercy, her kids and her spouses just because you're a virgin?

Well, If that's your reasoning, so be it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:

Ok.. Because you haven't had sex at 21, you are better than rest of people who have.

Your hymen is so important to you that you place yourself very highly on the morality ladder..

You feel free to judge Mercy, her kids and her spouses just because you're a virgin?

Bwahahahaha I knew this and was expecting it. grin grin

Take heart. Don't hate on the tender untouched intact lillies. We read your own thread sometimes back where you were declaring in foolishness that you squirted for the 1st time after a shameful round with your sin mate. We read you pull up your skirts at the slightest provocation grin

You are what the consumate society tags 'old cargo' or tokunbo.
Seeing this as you are, hating on a 'tear rubber' babe makes you appear jealous or evil. So quit hating on that fresh babe abeg grin grin grin

Or I........ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by raayah(f): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Headlamp1:

Bwahahahaha I knew this and was expecting it. grin grin

Take heart. Don't hate on the tender untouched intact lillies. We read your own thread sometimes back where you were declaring in foolishness that you squirted for the 1st time after a shameful round with your sin mate. We read you pull up your skirts at the slightest provocation grin

You are what the consumate society tags 'old cargo' or tokunbo.
Seeing this as you are, hating on a 'tear rubber' babe makes you appear jealous or evil. So quit hating on that fresh babe abeg grin grin grin

Or I........ cheesy

Lol.. At least I'm not judging anybody's moral choices.

To be honest, I think Safari girl needs to get some for getting worked up over Mercy Aigbe's parenting skills .

Besides, Its Safari girl that brought up her virginity... wetin cosign me?

Whatever insult you feel like giving me, go ahead!!! smiley smiley.

Wetin dem never call me for nairaland before sef. The floor is open.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kyrian1985(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

God bless you my dear......you are so on point.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kyrian1985(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

God bless you my dear......you are so on point.......
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by NERDYDREAMS(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is a yoruba movie.....
Hehehe...cinema titun ti dode...ijalori instagiramu
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Lytech(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
my dear morality is relative.whatever is decent TO you might not be to me
Moreover she's a TEENAGER. a teenager is a growing CHILD
if u dont agree with me,i will bow for u...just for peace to reign. Nice meeting u thou
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
People can really carry other people's matter on their heads,like who tells a mother how to train her child?
Mercy did well by replying,that diamondgoat was plain rude,celebrities are human too.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lytech:

if u dont agree with me,i will bow for u...just for peace to reign. Nice meeting u thou
have a nice day too
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
kandiikane:

I didn't assume anything, you spoke of your life during the time your mum was alive, I was referring to that time period. Do not take this wrongly, if you or your family have lost everything or not in the place you use to be after the death of your mother, then, brain power was not used in that aspect. I have not asked you to objectify yourself. What do you know of her intentions, do you live in her mind, the only person making assumptions here is you, assuming that she is prostituting her daughter. If you were taught so well growing up about integrity, someone failed somewhere, they failed to teach you about not judging people, being fair, not pointing your finger at someone and making them look like a horrible person just because you do not agree with the way they live their lives. You need to sit down and look deep inside you, you cannot dictate and judge how someone should live their lives when you do not know their struggles, your beliefs and morals will differ from another's.

For the fact that you may not be as wealthy as you were today should have taught you something. In cases like this people will sit and judge you behind your back, probably judge your mother for not securing her children's future when she had the money to do so. I am just giving an example and not personally directed to you but this is something that people with your mindset would have about people that have been or are in your situation. Whether the wealth was taken by relatives, government or whatever, that brain you so highly cherish should have been used to ensure that whatever or whenever loss may occur, the children's future should and must be secured no matter what.
you're basically saying "mind your business". It is because people don't want to criticise others with the excuse of 'judgment' that we have serial killers and abused women. If you feel a person is doing something wrong, you have the right to call her out because we will reap the fruits of that wrong. You mustn't be in a home to know a kid or a woman is being abused there, you make ASSUMPTIONS based on what you SEE, not cuz you're physically there. I expect someone like you to get that logic, afterall, you speak a lot of people being abused. Judging MUST be done, if I'm wrong, fine. Mercy can post a pic of her child's achievements to prove us wrong since she wants to post pix. If you don't want to be judged, keep your private life out of the public eye.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:

did I ask anybody not to shag? Why do you sound like a wounded lion? There is nothing people who have sex are doing that I don't know of, I probably even know more than most, I just haven't involved myself in it. I'm not judging Mercy, I'm questioning her parenting skills like any right thinking adult should. Apologies if my post hit a nerve, I'm all for sexual exploration, just take care of consequences

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by raayah(f): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
did I ask anybody not to shag? Why do you sound like a wounded lion? There is nothing people who have sex are doing that I don't know of, I probably even know more than most, I just haven't involved myself in it. I'm not judging Mercy, I'm questioning her parenting skills like any right thinking adult should. Apologies if my post hit a nerve, I'm all for sexual exploration, just take care of consequences

That is why I said kids should be taught the use of contraception , literally my first response to you.

Let's Recap

- I responded to someone else talking about why we keep bashing the mothers forgetting the fathers.

- You responded that girls open their legs for idiots and keep chasing dead beats and that women should suffer the consequences alone.

- I said that people will have irrespective of the consequences and that we should promote safe sex. I also asked why you would insult mercy's husband.

- You then said something else about mercy's family and said I was excusing immorality. You said you are also a virgin at 21, that why is it so hard for others.

- This is why I asked is the question, is your virginity making you a parenting expert at 21? Do you think you are better than others who didn't.

I don't think I sound like a wounded lion.
I was only asking how your virginity makes you better than others or how it even matters to the discussion.

I'm not going to respond anymore because I'm sick of it already!

And FYI, Serial killers are mentally sick peple (sociopaths). And most abused women stay in marriages because they simply cannot leave. They are usually women who depend on their husband for income/housing.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by doomsdayII(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
IndianaJay:
Mercy is foolish for putting her daughter on Instagram like that, then asking her followers to rate their pictures reeks of a deep inferiority complex, sounds like someone being competitive with their child.

"Mercy be like: Look at me, look at my daughter....who looks better"?

What good mother behaves like that?

Anyway....Mercy Aigbe is a slowpoke so I'm not at all surprised at the nonsense she puts on social media.
Someone said "if u read up past this place, then you're jobless"
I actually read up to page 5 wanting to see who actually saw what I saw. You did.
While everyone was busy circling round and round trying to win arguments, you simply stood up and nailed it.
She wasn't in the the first place supposed to put their pictures in a tourist centre and ask of people's opinion about who's much better or prettier. No good mother who knows what she's doing in her right mind does that. It's like a father comparing his wealth to his sons when he ought to be hoping he's surpassed by his son.
OK if I as the mirror mirror on the wall tell her that her daughter is better, does she want to kill or disfigure her? Beauty ages as you age so don't think you can be more prettier than a freshly made juice.
Mercy should focus on her job as a mother and not trying to be the fairer of the two.
IndiannaJay, God bless you for your post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by rigboner: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
WE DONT GIVE A Bleep !!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by olaolab: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Looks like that mercy aigbe has problems. how old is she that she has a 14 year old daughter? 36. means she gave birth @22, of course impregnated@21. guess she just doesn't have anything good to teach her. stumbled on a similar cyber - fight she had d other day. ' The whole drama started when Mercy Aigbe revealed that her 14 year old daughter knows what a 'Mouth Action' is. The actress revealed this in Motherhood Magazine.
" There was a day she came back from school and was like ‘Mummy somebody got expelled in my class for giving someone Mouth Action’ and I just exclaimed ‘Blow
what? You know what that is?’ She just laughed and said ‘Mummy, you don’t expect me not to know that.’ You know, that opened another room to educate her.
As often as possible I have to talk to her about boys. Teens need sex education. She is growing up so fast, so I need to tell her all she needs and wants to know
so she doesn’t get it all mixed up, ” she explained in the edition of the magazine which is on the cover of.
A fan on Instagram who goes by the name riskyrweward, called out the beautiful actress saying her daughter was just following her own example. " You are a bad
example of a mother. Your daughter is only 14 years old and she already has an Instagram page and always flaunting her belly buttons. What exactly are you
teaching her? You are a sorry excuse for a mother. Why won't she know what a Mouth Action is? She is obviously taking after you. Anyway what's my own. I don't
have the energy to comment on this issue " wrote riskyreward.
Mercy Aigbe didn't take kindly to this comment and quickly responded. " I just laugh at ur stupid comment! I wonder why most people are hypocrites! U don't
have energy to comment but u wrote an epistle! If you have energy only God knows what u'll write. Pls mind ur own Business! My advice pls go get busy! Den u
won't come here to leave dumb comments! "

looks to me that those comments get to her, hence her outbursts
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kandiikane(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2015
safarigirl:
you're basically saying "mind your business". It is because people don't want to criticise others with the excuse of 'judgment' that we have serial killers and abused women. If you feel a person is doing something wrong, you have the right to call her out because we will reap the fruits of that wrong. You mustn't be in a home to know a kid or a woman is being abused there, you make ASSUMPTIONS based on what you SEE, not cuz you're physically there. I expect someone like you to get that logic, afterall, you speak a lot of people being abused. Judging MUST be done, if I'm wrong, fine. Mercy can post a pic of her child's achievements to prove us wrong since she wants to post pix. If you don't want to be judged, keep your private life out of the public eye.

Utter rubbish! You cannot compare apples and oranges especially when you have justified abusers and many sayings, such as," She was walking around half-naked, that meant that she wanted it." This is in no way your business, you cannot tell a mother how to bring up her child. It is because of people like you, that causes others who aren't strong enough to kill themselves, judging and judging but I have learnt from experience that people who feel the need to judge are just not happy with themselves. You grew up to become part of the society that has restricted women for centuries, but I distress.

Are you saying that the child is being abused?
Even if a woman or child is being abused is it because you say so or because you have seen evidence of such abuse?
My point is, you should not be making assumptions, it is wrong to make assumptions especially of someone you do not personally know. So, you have been bestowed with the power to judge people? Mercy needs not do anything, who are you to her, for her to "prove" something to you? Upload achievements, you know, will that improve your life in anyway? What will she achieve from people ordained with the power of judgment if she does?
You see someone's daughter wearing weaveon and you accuse the mother of being a bad parent and accuse her of prostituting her child. Your perception of what is good or bad seems very skewed. As you grow up and have children, I know all this rubbish you are saying would have changed by then because when you do not have the experience, you can only look from the outside and act like you know when you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by justmenoni: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol abeg can I put ur comment on her page on Ig so as to ignite more fire lol...this celebs just don't get it,it's like been a man and asking ppl to judge who smokes pot better between u and ur son.

I swear if ur comment join IG page of mercy she would be sleepless for lot of nights lol

safarigirl:
weaves, make-up, clingy clothes....on a 14-year old? Who dey look the girl? Tomorrow people will shout paedophile, whose fault is it?

Has Mercy ever posted a picture of the girl's result? Every time fashion, hair, make-up.....she should go and ask Omotola how to train a daughter if she doesn't know how to. At least Omotola's daughter was 16 before men started dragging for her on social network and the girl was Head girl of her school. Genevieve has an adult daughter, people barely know what the girl looks like. Mercy isn't the only one with a pretty daughter, Omotola's own is even prettier and older, but we no dey see them.

Maybe this is how the Mercy's mother trained her before she had a child out of wedlock.

We shouldn't use modernity and the quest to be a chic mom to expose kids to a harsh world. This is not a good way to present your teenage daughter, this is the Kardashian way
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2015
kandiikane:

Utter rubbish! You cannot compare apples and oranges especially when you have justified abusers and many sayings, such as," She was walking around half-naked, that meant that she wanted it." This is in no way your business, you cannot tell a mother how to bring up her child. It is because of people like you, that causes others who aren't strong enough to kill themselves, judging and judging but I have learnt from experience that people who feel the need to judge are just not happy with themselves. You grew up to become part of the society that has restricted women for centuries, but I distress.

Are you saying that the child is being abused?
Even if a woman or child is being abused is it because you say so or because you have seen evidence of such abuse?
My point is, you should not be making assumptions, it is wrong to make assumptions especially of someone you do not personally know. So, you have been bestowed with the power to judge people? Mercy needs not do anything, who are you to her, for her to "prove" something to you? Upload achievements, you know, will that improve your life in anyway? What will she achieve from people ordained with the power of judgment if she does?
You see someone's daughter wearing weaveon and you accuse the mother of being a bad parent and accuse her of prostituting her child. Your perception of what is good or bad seems very skewed. As you grow up and have children, I know all this rubbish you are saying would have changed by then because when you do not have the experience, you can only look from the outside and act like you know when you don't know.
you're entitled to your opinion as I am.

I've chosen where I stand as you have. Posterity will judge us all.

Good morning
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 5:12am On Dec 02, 2015
justmenoni:
Lol abeg can I put ur comment on her page on Ig so as to ignite more fire lol...this celebs just don't get it,it's like been a man and asking ppl to judge who smokes pot better between u and ur son.

I swear if ur comment join IG page of mercy she would be sleepless for lot of nights lol

I don't want to cause Seun unnecessary trouble. Would be better of we don't tale it to her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by justmenoni: 6:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

safarigirl:
I don't want to cause Seun unnecessary trouble. Would be better of we don't tale it to her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by idyexcel(f): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Madam how about these ones younger thanks 14year olds nko?
what is this? Which of these best suites a 14years old? You be the judge.

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
idyexcel:
what is this? Which of these best suites a 14years old? You be the judge.
nothing wrong in what she's wearing na.the problem is that you're looking at her from a sexual point of view.she's a growing child hence all her from features are still growing.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Omonaija253: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Hey Dearies,
Check out this video interpretation of Ololufe by Flavour ft. Chidinma ..... link below
Remember to click the #Subscribe button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dki014tpLc8
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by IndianaJay: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2015
doomsdayII:

Someone said "if u read up past this place, then you're jobless"
I actually read up to page 5 wanting to see who actually saw what I saw. You did.
While everyone was busy circling round and round trying to win arguments, you simply stood up and nailed it.
She wasn't in the the first place supposed to put their pictures in a tourist centre and ask of people's opinion about who's much better or prettier. No good mother who knows what she's doing in her right mind does that. It's like a father comparing his wealth to his sons when he ought to be hoping he's surpassed by his son.
OK if I as the mirror mirror on the wall tell her that her daughter is better, does she want to kill or disfigure her? Beauty ages as you age so don't think you can be more prettier than a freshly made juice.
Mercy should focus on her job as a mother and not trying to be the fairer of the two.
IndiannaJay, God bless you for your post

Thank you....

I initially felt there was something wrong with me when I saw what was wrong with the whole brouhaha and no one else here did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.