Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram (49163 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 01, 2015
kimberly222:
Guy behave well na. U dont have the right to insult someone's parents.. just attack her and leave her parents out of this. [ quote author=ajixkhid1 post=40561790]
Why u comparing mercy with other celeb children
Must everyone b d same
do u knw wat genny's dauta or omotola's dauta do offline whr nobody sees them
Mercy exposing her child to d world z nothing .. mind u wud even help her to gv her proper upbringing .. n m sure d qal also sees pple reaction to learn frm to b caution.
Thr thousand of teens 10 - 14 doing wat 25 yrs old lady musn't b caught doing.
You can't tell a mother how to train her child.
As far as i can see she's preparing her 4 d future .. no doubt.
i bet if ur mum or dad has enough to gv u proper life n upbringing they wouldn't mind falunting u .. up n down like iphone6
Its her life .. which ever way she choose to train her child her business
bt saying she can't wear weaves n make ups
hello we aint in d clay age.
Wats working 4 omotola or genny might nt work 4 sme1 else.
my bad .. m sorry
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Generals03:

It is wrong to sexualize the little girl because she wants to popularize her in the industry. It is like having one positive and 500 negatives.
The Afolayans, Funmi martins etc did not sexualize their kids yet at the right time the talents of the kids broke them into the industry.

The right thing is to wait until the time is ripe and not force things.

Mercy Aigbe has been very foolish in the way she is handling her daughter's exposure. Kids who get exposed to sexualizion early usually have a myriads of problems later that affects the majority of their lives.

And it is bad enough if it is your own mother doing it to you.
Now u insulting her.
Would say dz aqain wat works 4 A might not work for B.
Let her b .. its her life n biz
wat ever happens in d future she wud definately tk responsibilities.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:

my bad .. m sorry
good dude!!! Na ur type we need in this country. I have taken note of u
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2015
Mercy Aigbe, thug of the highest order. OSAS 1. she will give it back to you more than you can imagine

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by jbonito(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

Chai. I like u, I respect ur mama join.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by misspicy(f): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2015
la wa o

punkyveer do you know thw stress i go thru dealing with hypocrites sometimes? I think they need a brain check,coz they sense of reasoning does not corrolate with their age
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Evaromantik(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Nawaa o
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by hothead(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2015
I just had to share this e Alert:By Papa Adeboye.

D end is HERE
ADEBOYE'S TESTIMONY
I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance.In my dream, it was as if God shut his ears.I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven.Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people.At that point, I realised that the rapture has taken place.I cried the more.Immediately, the devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians.He had a register of everyone's name...At this point, I woke up.The end is more than near.What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now?Many are unaware that the end is near.Don't tell me that it's advancement in technology or development.If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word - Repent and be converted.If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity...Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting the Lord Jesus coming, u might save a lost soul.Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelistPLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.Have you ever wondered what would have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone?And we really can't live without it.Only 7% will re-send this message. Don't be among the 93% who will not share the message. Satan said "I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim that they hate me yet they obey me'' do not send later send now,tomorrow may be late,God bless you as you do so........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

shocked shocked shocked shocked....you just made so much sense...you too get sense joor...shake my hands..

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Sheikwonder(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
it's you who mentioned my parents first and assumed that I come from a poor background because I don't dress like Kim Kardashian or I don't support people dressing kids inappropriately.

You don't ever involve people's parents online, it's a bad format to use. I compared her ways to fellow celebs, she's obviously doing something wrong. You may not realise that because you're obviously one of the many men who have no idea how much some of us women struggle and fight against objectification.

Except she wants her daughter to end up like one of the slutty Kardashians, no sensible mother presents a female child in such light......she should use her experience positively

Leave that fool alone,you already have fulfilled the conditions stipulated in Prov.26:4-5.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by yehmi01(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Them don chop belle full that's why! undecided

True talk jor.

naa monkey way done chop banana full dey get time for rubbish.

if dem still get excess time make dem come go help me Q for fuel ohh because some of us get tins to do.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Lytech(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Let the truth be said,what morale did you think this woman is putting into dis kid as a good mother from her was o dressing..... Many irresponsible being will call dat civilization,bt i bet u she is exposing the kid to danger... I go with d guy not mercy
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2015
That's how jobless people behave.. They will buy card #100 then go online & type rubbish cox they want to be noticed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by hyperflex(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2015
The awkward part was when two girls jumped on Mercy Aigbe for replying. I don't know who those ones r fighting for lmfao. Mercy or the diamondbee gurl?? Mercy Aigbe is human o so y can't she reply.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
As for the haters wink
Lytech:
Let the truth be said,what morale did you think this woman is putting into dis kid as a good mother from her was o dressing..... Many irresponsible being will call dat civilization,bt i bet u she is exposing the kid to danger... I go with d guy not mercy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Stesibelle17(f): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
akheen:
That's how jobless people behave.. They will buy card #100 then go online & type rubbish cox they want to be noticed or out of stupidity... We know their type - the biafrans !!

Smh for u.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Seculent: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Why u comparing mercy with other celeb children
Must everyone b d same
do u knw wat genny's dauta or omotola's dauta do offline whr nobody sees them
Mercy exposing her child to d world z nothing .. mind u wud even help her to gv her proper upbringing .. n m sure d qal also sees pple reaction to learn frm to b caution.
Thr thousand of teens 10 - 14 doing wat 25 yrs old lady musn't b caught doing.
You can't tell a mother how to train her child.
As far as i can see she's preparing her 4 d future .. no doubt.
i bet if ur mum or dad has enough to gv u proper life n upbringing they wouldn't mind falunting u .. up n down like iphone6
Its her life .. which ever way she choose to train her child her business
bt saying she can't wear weaves n make ups
hello we aint in d clay age.
Wats working 4 omotola or genny might nt work 4 sme1 else.
You don't know how to argue without insulting someone and their parents. How foolish can you be.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by richdaflux: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Now u insulting her.
Would say dz aqain wat works 4 A might not work for B.
Let her b .. its her life n biz
wat ever happens in d future she wud definately tk responsibilities.

That's where you get it wrong. When a child turns out as a sex object, a prostitute, gives birth to children out of wedlock, without proper parentage, when the child becomes a nonentity, trust me, it no longer becomes her business alone, it becomes the society's business!!!

Why do you think people get arrested from baby factories?
Why do you think the society is often out for the head of a paedophile/rapist?
Why do you think armed robbers are served justice before the police?
Why is there jungle justice everywhere?

See, a time will come, her business will be everybody's business, because she lives in a SOCIETY, and unfortunately, the society (that includes you) don't mind their business.

P.S.: Just checked your profile and noticed you're just a kid - Forgive my assumption of maturity in you.

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Sanuzi(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Yesterday na Agbani darego today na Mercy Aigbe See what joblessness had really caused ooooooooooooooooo
FlirtyKaren:
Like seriously, no be small fight o. Mercy threw caution to the wind and went ballistic on her follower just some hours ago after the young lady abused her for posting a collage of herself and her 14-year-old daughter and asked her fans to choose whose selfie was better.

According to the fan, Mercy is exposing her underage child to a filthy world that she should be protected from. Mercy at her own end lashed out that if she doesn't flaunt her own child, is it the slowpoke in the name of her IG follower that she should flaunt? Their heated drama continues after the cut. Hope you are ready to read curses!

https://www.instagram.com/p/-tR-IFSjLm/
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MRNipples(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
As for the haters wink
are u the lady on ur dp?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kingdong(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
the daughter has pictures littered online where she's flashing breast and thighs, that girl made that comment based on many pictures, not just this one.

Since you know you live in a country of paedophiles, why are you presenting fresh meat to hungry dogs? Is the girl a dunce? What about her academic achievements? So because she wants her daughter to be a model, she should be a dumb one?

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Tobium1(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2015
2 bitches ranting on social media. Too many oloshos now have phones wit cheap data to curse and hate. Mtcheeeeew!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
are u the lady on ur dp?
and your point is?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by ekjerez(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2015
ah ah ah mercy aigbe should not have replied and that diamond bee is not okay why follow mercy when you intend to insult her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by redcliff: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2015
He who read all the comments from beginning to end is the jobless one...- Mr Ibu, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kingdong(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
Mercy had this girl out of wedlock, maybe she wants her daughter to follow in her footsteps, hence her calculated attempts to present fresh meat to the many naija paedos

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2015
if she was a bigger star, she would have just blocked her...
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Lytech(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
As for the haters wink
get life IJN my brother
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Deckynyansha(f): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
So how is that my business? let her fight, its her hobit undecided
EXACTLY!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by godoluwa(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
weaves, make-up, clingy clothes....on a 14-year old? Who dey look the girl? Tomorrow people will shout paedophile, whose fault is it?

Has Mercy ever posted a picture of the girl's result? Every time fashion, hair, make-up.....she should go and ask Omotola how to train a daughter if she doesn't know how to. At least Omotola's daughter was 16 before men started dragging for her on social network and the girl was Head girl of her school. Genevieve has an adult daughter, people barely know what the girl looks like. Mercy isn't the only one with a pretty daughter, Omotola's own is even prettier and older, but we no dey see them.

Maybe this is how the Mercy's mother trained her before she had a child out of wedlock.

We shouldn't use modernity and the quest to be a chic mom to expose kids to a harsh world. This is not a good way to present your teenage daughter, this is the Kardashian way
God bless you for this wonderful write up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Zynnell Lydia Zuh In Too Much Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.