Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (85917 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by frenchboy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
No sex relationshi,no money relationship...banbashi ni

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by IamTheophilus(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
walking in faith my foot.

While elsewhere you're lying,gossiping & cheating in ur exams and probably banging 2 side Niggaz. I might as well go look for a nun in a brothel.

Nónsense

mah nigga

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by ncoolsome(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
oba2flex:
This is a no issue to me.The Lady has her right to decide what she wants. Its left for the guy to let her be since he can not abstain. Its non of his business whether she is actually a virgin or not cos she is still completely in charge and control of herself. Turn the other way and you may find a thousand ladies ready to dance to your tune

the truth is that most girls say no with there mouth bt sometimes thr body kip sayin yes....so sometimes we guys ignore the no n gv it a trial...

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by bentenny(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
its quite obvious both dat both have different beliefs and viewpoints...
if d guy had known of her stance b4 now,he wud have ended d relationship,wished her well and find someone who shares his own viewpoint..

..and y did she still go into d relationship wen she knew he was never going 2 change his mind about it...I guess she was hoping d guy wud change and start seeing reasons with her..

it doesn't work dat way... I tink d best tin 2 do is split now cos there is no time....u guys r simply not compatible... finito!
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
cutieviva69:

It baffles me really,the aims and objectives of relationships nwadays...frm d post, it's obvious it was a serious relationship that cld have led to marriage. so y d rush?
Even if she znt/wasnt a virgin, I blive she made a choice. It really doesn't mean she z smwhr playing away match.
Guys sex z nt food biko. U can do without it. All d ones una don do 4 una youth never do sef
do u know d advantages of regular sex in a man's life? It prevents prostate cancer.. dats y u see some articles online dat encourage masturbation. Konji operation is expensive my dear so u ladies shld just play nice sometimes yo! Have sex, but with one person.

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Franchise21(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:
no sex relationship for Paul doesn't mean she's having no sex relationship elsewhere...
Most ladies keep deceiving themselves
If by chance the guy endures till they are married, and discovers her p****y is wider than that of a woman who has 15 children, she starts lying about how uncle gambo her maths teacher in ss2 mistakenly flogged her on her p****y instead of her hand.

But aro men say.. Capping capping is meant for those who know how to cap; so too much cappings no fit full basket
U be aromate?
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by HaneefahRN(f): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
kosplateau:

All na scam...it is action and reaction. Refuse gifts and cash and nobody.. I maintain..none will bug u for sex. U can fuucck urself ..u know.
that was wht I said. It's a farce. It's a lie tho, most guys feel a sense of entitlement to d girl's body once they are in a relatnship wt a girl even if dey no dey give the girl shishi. Abt ur last sentence, na u sabi tht one.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by unknown87: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:

She was not admitted cheesy
Gbam!! grin

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by inalegwu99(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
There are obviosly two categories of gals that dont want sex befor mariage! The ones dat want you to keep taking good care of them, buy all the shawamas, plait there hair,buy them airtym,jeans and all the good tins witout wanting to open thre legs for you when they ar actually not a virgin.these category are actualy selfish and using you.the fact is dat once you hav had sex befor mariage then it has been recorded already..that you ar not havin it continously does not mean u hav not had sex before.they are only using you and once they see anoda guy they are more atracted to, they wil spread there legs. The other category are gals dat claim to be holy thinking not having sex befor mariage is the best way to prevent there womanhood or being good xtians wen they are comiting other terible sins around.fact is befor you enter a relationship with someone knw ur goals and be ready to make sacrifices for it.both man and woman inclusive

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by isnovic(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Firstly, men are manufactured that way. What they see moves them.
Women are not manufactured that way, however what they hear moves them.

That is why Girls FAKE PHYSICAL APPEARANCES to stay attractive and that is why guys LIE...to tell her what they want to hear.

Both are guilty.

Male are hard wired on sex...that is their gene code. Women are hard wired on emotions and touch these things can not be changed.

And yes sex is every thing....physically, metaphysically frequencies, colours and energies are exchanged during sex.
hence someone may repulse you after sex or be attracted to you more after sex.

They are 7 stages of Love and Sex is the sixth, if attraction continues after sex...then it is love else lust.
The stages before sex is all common to everyone.
The seventh is not.

The secret is not for everyone, SEX is a secret, those who find it are revered, loved, idolized or even worshipped as sex gods or goddesses

On a light note.
If a lady brings a no sex condition to the table
Guys bring a no cash/demand condition to the table

Both will love purely for the sake of it and it is all good.

4 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLucy:
if she doesnt want sex she shouldnt be in a relationship at all.
she should know most of these guys cant do without sex in a relationship.

She wasn't begging to to be in a relationship was she? Lowering your standards to be acceptable to people is the worst form of low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by HaneefahRN(f): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
informato:
have met many ladies like that...the moment they say NO SEX, I will say NO DEMANDING... and they will run... that mumu nurse say no sex and she is not even a virgin....joy abeg open make I enter jo........the fool said no sex,with her bleached skin....lol...2 days later she said I should buy a specific phone for her,which I reminded her no DEMANDING...four days later I should give her money she wants to do her hair...PLS SAVE YOUR NO SEX RELATIONSHIP FOR THE NEXT MAN .....with your bleached pinples ridden face....idiot
Lolz, but my bros e pain u o. Why did u also ask out a bleached up, pimple ridden faced lady or was it after she told u her stand u realized?
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by miqos02(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
ok
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by October1960: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Women only demand such of men they are not really attracted to

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by NemzySeries(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
In real sense he is the baby here
I'm seconding mother hen on dis 1 walai

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:
no sex relationship for Paul doesn't mean she's having no sex relationship elsewhere...
[b] If by chance the guy endures till they are married, and discovers her p****y is wider than that of a woman who has 15 children, she starts lying about how uncle gambo her maths teacher in ss2 mistakenly flogged her on her p****y instead of her hand.

But aro men say.. Capping capping is meant for those who know how to cap; so too much cappings no fit full basket [/b]

Guy nawa 4 u oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by HaneefahRN(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
inalegwu99:
There are obviosly two categories of gals that dont want sex befor mariage! The ones dat want you to keep taking good care of them, buy all the shawamas, plait there hair,buy them airtym,jeans and all the good tins witout wanting to open thre legs for you when they ar actually not a virgin.these category are actualy selfish and using you.the fact is dat once you hav had sex befor mariage then it has been recorded already..that you ar not havin it continously does not mean u hav not had sex before.they are only using you and once they see anoda guy they are more atracted to, they wil spread there legs. The other category are gals dat claim to be holy thinking not having sex befor mariage is the best way to prevent there womanhood or being good xtians wen they are comiting other terible sins around.fact is befor you enter a relationship with someone knw ur goals and be ready to make sacrifices for it.both man and woman inclusive
And the one who knows her value, who makes a decision and will not compromise it for any irresponsible guy tht thinks he can just chop and go, (how many guys marry the gfs they've been having sex wt for long?), the ones that knw the consequences associated wt pre-marital sex ranging from risk of STDs to unwanted pregnancies to abortions and it's related complications. What more can I say?
She has a right to make her choice, if she is willing, gud for her, if not the guy shld swerve and look for his like minds
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by SUPOL(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:
If by chance the guy endures till they are married, and discovers her p****y is wider than that of a woman who has 15 children, she starts lying about how uncle gambo her maths teacher in ss2 mistakenly flogged her on her p****y instead of her hand.

But aro men say.. Capping capping is meant for those who know how to cap; so too much cappings no fit full basket
Aro bagger rugged u

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by NemzySeries(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:

sorry for the break up. Buh I hope u haven't been test+driving other girls.
while you were with her?
hahahahahahahahaha.....Test driving like say d babe na camry
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by SUPOL(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
cutieviva69:

It baffles me really,the aims and objectives of relationships nwadays...frm d post, it's obvious it was a serious relationship that cld have led to marriage. so y d rush?
Even if she znt/wasnt a virgin, I blive she made a choice. It really doesn't mean she z smwhr playing away match.
Guys sex z nt food biko. U can do without it. All d ones una don do 4 una youth never do sef
Hypocrisy everywhere, why dont u stop eating since d one u ate before satisfied u. Anything pleasurable is doin again n again. Pls lets be real dis is nl

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
boboLIL:
Sex starved niqqa.... I'm into no sex relationship.... Its quite an interesting one..... Love is not sex....
lol!

F00L

so you believed her when she said she's a virgin grin grin grin grin grin

Your eyes go soon clear grin

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by israelBigFame(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
ihatebuhari:
axxe mmen rule the game

fu∆k aro

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by NemzySeries(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
PLANETMARS:
She says no SEX,I say no problem dear pls get ur bag and use the door I can't stand my EX
hahahahahahahahahaha......My fwend My fwend, av nominated u 4 d nxt James Bond muvie in 2018

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by SUPOL(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
boboLIL:
Sex starved niqqa.... I'm into no sex relationship.... Its quite an interesting one..... Love is not sex....
I slept with her.

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by dejavo: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
HERBAL REMEDY TO FIBROID
Fibroid tumors are tumors composed of fibrous tissue which generally occur in women during their reproductive years and shrink or disappear after menopause. Most of the time they are benign and cause no apparent symptoms; however, in other instances, fibroid tumors can result in severe discomfort and may include heavy bleeding and pain.Conventional medicine's answer to fibroid tumors is very often a hysterectomy(surgical removal of the womb) or other type of surgery and
medications - none of which guarantees that
fibroids will not return. Nature, on the other hand,can shrink or eliminate fibroid tumors by
addressing their source cause and utilizing
remedies which create an environment in which
fibroids are no longer welcome.
Get off the snare and be happy again by using our company's herbal product which gives satisfactory result over fibroid. For more details and consultation whatsapp or text me on 08034379361
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
krispycash:
I would like to correct that notion... when u repeat one thing for too long it becomes an anthem... going thru this I don't think the issue is the sex.... The issue is the fact that the lady keeps repeating the same words n sentence over n over again... No sex doesn't mean he won't try.... If she means business then she can turn him down politely each time he tries... No need for words... words make u weak... when he tries turn him down or is she scared she might just fall?

If u read d messages well u'll note that they Neva dated. She only kept reminding him wen ever he broughtup his advances. U knw how important and sensitive d issue of sex is. And seeing d end u can't say she over emphasized. Cos truelly d guy wasexpecting sex as well. So defining ones stand in a relationship is d ultimate. Cos it will make both partners decide to stay or take a walk

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by informato: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, but my bros e pain u o. Why did u also ask out a bleached up, pimple ridden faced lady or was it after she told u her stand u realized?
didn't have problem with the looks anyways...was after the character... imagine asking a woman this " what makes you unhappy ".... she replied by saying " if I ask for something I don't get it,I will be sad, not until I get it,I won't be happy "....for me, that was a RED LIGHT, few hours after she was asking me to buy a specific expensive phone for her...she forgot the agreement "NO SEX, NO DEMANDING "...... well, I do not have problem with the looks,although her face is bleached and pimples ridden

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:

Gbam!! True word.many ladies who say no sex b4 marriage with their bfs are busy getting hammered in d/f sexual positions by other guys.so who dey decieve who?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
In real sense he is the baby here

But what other words would I have expected from @Anyss other than these! Well done you hear
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by GentleFrank(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by northvietnam(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:

Samankwe for you
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by condralbede(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:

Rugged you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.