Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M (25941 Views)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters / N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by buchilino(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2015
WHERE R D EVIDENCE OF DIS ALLEGATIONS. IF NONE EXISTS THEN MAY THUNDER FIRE SR
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by preacherz: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2015
saintkel:
GEJ is my hero but if he actually did those acts, men am disappointed

No Bro. U shudnt....it was meant and used for fight against BH which u will agree improved tremendously.....it didn't pass de normal due process cos of d urgency of de situation then. Again GEJ went off a bit and rightly so to enable him come back as President.

Be sure dat APC supporter of APC will even do Worse faced wif same situation.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2015
koboko69:

Lol....you think the world powers dont know what they are doing. ISIS attacked Paris...then suddenly Paris could drop more than 20 bombs in ISIS territory. The more u look the less u see
That is it, and u think the Case of nigeria is diffrent?
Some people are sponsoring them giving and selling arms to them and u expect they will want their business to crumble? No way. Now paris drop more than 20bombs, rusia has been doing that since and they are still waxing stronger.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by ziccoit: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2015
koboko69:
Oya...wailers...

Come and call sahara Tinubu's newspaper or APC propaganda machine....as this is not anti-Buhari.

I kept on saying this through threads last year that the war on Boko Haram could have been won long ago if not for the big generals and political allies of Jonathan who were using the War as a self enrichment tool.

Non of the threads saw the light of the day as I was termed a Boko Sympathizer as anyone against GEJ then was anti nairaland.I was dished numerous bans for fighting the admin and seun over political biasness.

Now they want Angel Buhari to clear the mess they deliberately created in 6 months....
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by dougivilla(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2015
dokunbam:
I told you

more revelation,

More to come, sit tight

its no more business as usual
Media revelations. What is the chief priest of the anti kwarrapshion Shrine waiting for?

Make we hear word jare.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by aybabz101: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2015
it seem to me that most of us didn't read this report in detail or we all have the same corrupt orientation as our useless leaders before we comment. $600M US was withdrawn within a month from the national treasury and all we can think of is politics. this money was meant to procure weapons for our soldiers dying everyday at the hands of these useless radicals termed boko nonsense. this is more than genocide-if true. i was expecting aggrieve comments from individuals on this topic. how will corruption be stopped if the suffering masses are not interested in anyways to and y'all want the useless leaders to drop corruption suddenly. when d soldiers dey runaway now na the good for nothing commenters go first dey abuse them .SMH for ma country ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Baboo13(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Sweetyie:
Y is that Saharareporters knows more than we Nigerians

They have reliable insiders more than our local newspapers here
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2015
wailers would keep defending their god (GEJ) as usual...
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Baboo13(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2015
buchilino:
WHERE R D EVIDENCE OF DIS ALLEGATIONS. IF NONE EXISTS THEN MAY THUNDER FIRE SR

Why the hate?
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Sweetyie(f): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Baboo13:

They have reliable insiders more than our local newspapers here
Ok
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by dougivilla(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2015
ilyas26:
Oya o wailers, why are you ignorant elements quiet now. Or you are ashamed that your hero is being exposed
Are you a learner?

These are diversionary tactics to cover up the incompetence of Team CHANGE!! How does this news reduce the fuel queues or provide light for Nigerians or reduce the hunger, inflation or unemployment in the land??

They should convict and jail culprits and criminals no matter how highly placed for all I care. But that is not mutually exclusive to their fulfilling their campaign promises.

After seven months? If its not Dizeani today, it is Dasuki tomorrow. If its not Iweala today, it is Orubebe tomorrow. Meanwhile Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi are super ministers now. What a joke of an administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by cyberguy72(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2015
When wud d dullard prosecute Amaechi and Tinubu
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by djkirkoo2(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Since May 29th 2015, it has been one propaganda to another. For more lies... .. Text APC to 419. Happy New Month
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by wiseoneking: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2015
niceprof:
Story for the gods
You took it out of my mouth.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by docadams: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2015
niceprof:
Story for the gods
What do you know? You are better off as 'Ikemefuna' for the gods.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by efilefun(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Sweetyie:
Y is that Saharareporters knows more than we Nigerians
Why won't they know That's their work
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by merbenko: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Aufbauh:
And some sore losers wanted us to crucify PMB for the state of the economy.
GEJ through his ineptitude has sold the Nigerian economy to his greedy cronies long before now.
PMB must show his resolve to fight corrupt personalities no matter their position to justify our repose on his mandate.
Did you think if the economy is stable during GEJ, who. Will even think about PMB? As you guys believe in him to safe the nation economy then what is he waiting for. Let him get to work and stop lamenting about past administration. This is 6 month of story tale by media house.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by eraly(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2015
If this story and oda allegations are true, then we nigerians now know y our soldiers ar running away at d battle field.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by buchilino(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Baboo13:

Why the hate?

LOOK SR ALWAYS USE D WORDS SOURCE N ALLEGED IN PAST 2 CAUSE COMMOTION. DIS TIME I WANT EVIDENCE NOT BEDTIME STORIES
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by persius555(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2015
We wait for GEJ and PDP to come out and deny these allegations. As for saraki, let's just hope the outgoing 3 years or so is the last we would see this guy.

Everything about him stinks. He is definitely not fit for that saddle he has forcefully sat on. I weep for nigeria.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Jesusloveyou: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Glenndmena:
Saraki is involved. Issokay
thunder is too small, d earthquake wen go strike saraki, dasuki, madueke and their clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, is still gathering more momentors, end time earthquake

1 Like

Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by nickxtra(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2015
niceprof:
Story for the gods
Are you sure you read the 'story' at all? Or if you did, did you understand it? Just asking sha!
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by CashVessel(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2015
dougivilla:
Are you a learner?

These are diversionary tactics to cover up the incompetence of Team CHANGE!! How does this news reduce the fuel queues or provide light for Nigerians or reduce the hunger, inflation or unemployment in the land??

They should convict and jail culprits and criminals no matter how highly placed for all I care. But that is not mutually exclusive to their fulfilling their campaign promises.

After seven months? If its not Dizeani today, it is Dasuki tomorrow. If its not Iweala today, it is Orubebe tomorrow. Meanwhile Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi are super ministers now. What a joke of an administration.

1000 Likes but I'm limited to just 1.
Most sensible comment so far, at least some people are awake.

1 Like

Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by saintkel(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2015
preacherz:

No Bro. U shudnt....it was meant and used for fight against BH which u will agree improved tremendously.....it didn't pass de normal due process cos of d urgency of de situation then. Again GEJ went off a bit and rightly so to enable him come back as President.

Be sure dat APC supporter of APC will even do Worse faced wif same situation.
Alrit big bro tnx for dis, it changed my mood
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by bpalace(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2015
this news is sponsored by the use owners of renmita
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by jogojogo: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2015
koboko69:
Oya...wailers...

Come and call sahara Tinubu's newspaper or APC propaganda machine....as this is not anti-Buhari.

I kept on saying this through threads last year that the war on Boko Haram could have been won long ago if not for the big generals and political allies of Jonathan who were using the War as a self enrichment tool.

Non of the threads saw the light of the day as I was termed a Boko Sympathizer as anyone against GEJ then was anti nairaland.I was dished numerous bans for fighting the admin and seun over political biasness.

Now they want Angel Buhari to clear the mess they deliberately created in 6 months....

If there is any iota of truth in this News, then ex President Jonathan, his allies and political team are evil, devilish, wicked and callous.
Well, based on the system of operation and the workings of our constitution, he needs to be indicted by a court of competent jurisdiction to affirm and substantiate this allegations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun / Lagos - Kano Train: 43 Hours Journey, Declining Passenger Interest / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.