Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (186901 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by obiorathesubtle: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Prettythicksme na your bae abi? cheesy
na my side chick.cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by scentmarlc(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Scent

Are you single, dating or married: DATING

Those u like on Romance Section: Aminat508, lanicky, Twaci

Those u dislike on Romance section: Missclassy (will tell her why soon)
, Haywire1

Those u find annoying: No one

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Naijaboy , TonyeBacanista, Tosyne2much

Those you follow and wish follows you back: lalasticlala, idowuogbo

Why do you follow the people you follow: I love them

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Trypa, adeh39 (twas mutual)

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : can't say. Just few or none sometimes

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: SonofMark(too much lewdism)

Which Romancelander is fake.: victoriabee(my opinnion though)

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : ladyboss1 (Y'all can't blame oooo)

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Omavik, Adeh39, Twaci, Luxanne

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : their charm is working, simple. cheesy cheesy

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Aminat508, kingtom, tunnamania11

Your favorite mod: ishilove, lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s): yokiti (love dat guy)

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads : Tosyne2much, omotayo123

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: daprech, tohpahz, tomfrench. And a bit of lamipasco before he went AWOL

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?:::: agarawu23 (since we both slug it out @ MR NAIRALAND. But we'r cool nao sha. Abi aga?)

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: Tunnamania11 (cool, calm& reasonable)

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: erukumakanaki ( I need to reset his medulla) tongue tongue cheesy

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: I don't understand

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: All my kalakuta crew e.g tohpahz twaci kingtom kinglekan mistytohcute aminat508 omavik orijin101

NLer(S) you consider smart : Tonyebarcanista, cherlene

NL member that tries too hard: mirexx (take am softly babe)

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Introvert ( dat babe get as e be) cheesy cheesy

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
: Can't remember

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: No one

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Naturally its Missclassy

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: Tashmania

Who do u often agree with: Aminat508, adeh39(my love), omavik(my sweetheart)

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Mrsphyno

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No one

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Tomfrench/ prettythicksme

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Mrcork/Missclassy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag[/color]
[/quote] : thesonofmark

NO OFFENSE

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
hmm.

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by firstking01(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op, warraf jjc's like us
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Booking space? cheesy
Oboy this thing hard oo... Buh I just had to be blunt. Although I hid a few details to protect a few people' privacy. I've never been this blunt!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
That Whoopi Goldberg look-alike child called ipledge10
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
nairalander i will like to kill, pucaxo, naijaboiy and funlord. "nairalander i will like to bomb, pucaxo, funlord and naijaboiy, nairalander i will like to use hammer to hit their heads, pucaxo, funlord and naijaboiy, nairalander that i want to shoot, pucaxo,funlord and naijaboiy. nairalander i want to fly like a witch to press in the night are pucaxo,funlord and naijaboiy. "nairalander that their matter is on our coven of witches are naijaboiy,pucaxo and funlord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
That Whoopi Goldberg look-alike child called ipledge10
LMAO sorry pls dnt cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: M B K

Those u like on Romance Section: you know yaselvescheesy

Those u dislike on Romance section: Shyme.xx and ipob.alomo

Those u find annoying: so many of them

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) Mznell.y and Ronald.4lif

I search for you when I am bored

Why do you follow the people you follow: I used to follow people with annoying posts but the new me is trying to be positivecheesy. Now, I follow people who I consider interesting.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: sad.I don't keep record

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I have got a disclaimer on my profile.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:twenties

Which Romancelander is fake: all of them including you! cheesy

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: I won't even have a one night stand not to mention date

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Keep guessing........ cheesy

Crush for me = Interesting. Once you stop being interesting, I move onundecided

So searching4love, I find you interestingcheesy

Oh! That means you are my crush. Will you be my baby daddy?cheesy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)- because he is interesting at that period (emphasis on ‘that')

Your favorite Romancelander(s): you know yaselvescheesy

Your favorite mod: None. I don't like them at all sef

Funniest Romancelander(s): yuze.do

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: I haven't got anyundecided

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: I don't stalk people. If I come across a post that I like, I go through your history

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Shyme.xx, He is a fool and a dunderhead.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours:

None o

Dey wan steal amcheesy.

I am rare breed ( other people's words not mine)

You are welcome: grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: None, I don't do that kind of violence but I am a natural witch sha. I find it easy to bring chaos to your life than to slap you

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: I don't understand o

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: None in real life however I am looking forward to it.

Offline: lipsrsealed (a few)

NLer(S) you consider smart: it fluctuates o. Sometimes I am like ‘Wow' and other times I just want to punch him/her in the face.

NL member that tries too hard Dem plenty, no be for my hand you go hear am

NLer(s) you find intriguing: please refer to the smart question

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: I don't use other people's insults

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: grin. I have lots of enemies so it is hard to tell.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: No one yet

But I am quite impulsive, if I want it so bad I will send him/her a pm first and if I don't, it doesn't matter because I have got the person on my follow list

Who do u often agree with: sad. Sometimes I can see my thoughts penned down in Standd/Mzn.elly posts

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): If you are neat and fashionable, you are sexysad

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): I tend to fight most people beautiful. I mostly see faces as interesting. I pay attention to those tiny details on your face. However if I don't like or I think you are stupid, I will judge you with societal standard

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: No one

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): I can't be bothered

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag[/color] All romancelanders including Yousad

Don't mind naijaboiy

If I wish you dead, I meant it oundecided

I don't see it as a bad thing, at least it is better than wishing you madness

cc Naijaboiy

Mznelly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
LMAO sorry pls dnt cry
grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Happy New Month Romancelanders. cheesy

This is the last month of the year which signals the end of the year,so I thought of creating an e-slum book for all of us. A set of questions will be asked and all you need to do is answer the questions as best as you can and then Tag a few friends to do the same.

This is strictly for Romancelanders but you can tag members of other sections if you wish to. smiley

Please nothing should be taken personal,remember that what someone thinks about you does not necessarily mean it's true. It's just their opinion. grin

Let's kick the ball rolling cheesy

Name: [color=#006600]Olapade

Are you single, dating or married : Married

Those u like on Romance Section: StfuareyouGod,Kingtom,mymainyourmain, Twaci,LordofTheWeed

Those u dislike on Romance section: I have people I dislike on Romance section but I wont mention name

Those u find annoying:softapple and all MrCork wannabe

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say):MrCork

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Ishilove

Why do you follow the people you follow: to stalk them,thats why I am following just two people

NLer that has sent u the most PMs:Nobody

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: none

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I dont really have one,but I avoid anyone looking for my trouble when am not in the mood

Which Romancelander is fake : so far am not fake,who cares?

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: you want Laveda to kill me...cc mrsphyno

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on:laraiboluwaji,mrsphyno,yourmain, Laveda kiss

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her):I have four people up there

Your favorite Romancelander(s):StfuareyouGod

Your favorite mod: what is mod?

Funniest Romancelander(s): MrCork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:Naijaboiy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: my own diary,but the problem is that i have none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? :agarawu,that guy just like to look for my trouble,and the mugu always run away when i decide to reply him

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours : StfuareyouGod

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: am not a fighter

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: I don't understand this

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: all awon werey crew,imperiouxx is the only Nairalander I have met offline

NLer(S) you consider smart : mrsphyno,Ronald4life

NL member that tries too hard : thesonofmark

NLer(s) you find intriguing: mrsphyno,Michellla

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: pix or I dont believe

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: almost all nairalanders

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section:I dont argue on NL

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: no one

Who do u often agree with: StfuareyouGod we agree on almost everything,look like he is my twin brother

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): the lady in the mirror,she knows herself and the mumu will even comment grin

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:StfuareyouGod and Twaci

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious):I dont even know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag[/color]

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Woaaaaaw this is interesting.@peckon i see yhu.cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by xynerise: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
90% go still call themselves entrepreneurs. Same as last edition grin
It is well. cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by iamkingzlee(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Kingsley

Are you single, dating or married: It's complicated....

Those u like on Romance Section: Thesonofmark, Kingtom, Naijaboiy, safarigirl, Kinglekan, ammyluv2002, AWON WEREY CREW!!! and a couple of others cheesy

Those u dislike on Romance section: hehehe.. none!!

Those u find annoying: halfrica, mamagee3, airforce1

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward
to what they have to say): Iamlegend1, Erukumakanaki, sandydayz, kilokeys, vizkiz

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None!

Why do you follow the people you follow: A thousand and one reasons, i tell you! very wonderful people.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I really can't say!!

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: My father is not huncle Otedollar naa cry lessay 3 in a week... because i don't have breast and yansh abi sad lubbish!!

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid
quoting: Loads of fučktards on here.

Which Romancelander is fake:Delectablegyal

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand
with if given the chance but won't date: haba naaaa.. What's the point¿

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you
to him/her): Me, i like girls!! I believe crush's are very normal... But, Sandrahnaub will do.

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Kingtom, Peeparty, Dahjhi, mhizkel, mrteymee, adeh39, Kinglekan, prettythicksme

Your favorite mod: Ishilove!!! But, she's no more cry

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, Iamlegend1, Stupidity

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: winetapper, Tosyne2much, Wristbangle

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Iambae, nevi12

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't
anymore. Reason(s) why? : I'm cool with everyone..

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/quite
similar to yours: Haven't seen any yet!! It's pretty difficult to fit into one's shoes..

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Lekinz, stephenqueen angry

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: -----

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in
real life: Pixar, Lekinz, popeferd, norenal, Kingtom, kingtom Kingtom grin

NLer(S) you consider smart: Naijaboiy, thesonofmark, Twaci, Agarawu23, yourmain,

NL member that tries too hard: Tries too hard

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Flow1759

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from
another NLer: Alot!!!!! I learn them on daily basis

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Thanks to Naijaboiy, Thesonofmark, kingtom, lordoftheweed

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Very rare ish!!

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get
to know each other: nevi12

Who do u often agree with: Iamlegend, Ipledge10, Jeffereyjamez, Kelvingraphics, stfuareyouGod(Except on Chelsea matters) undecided

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Bbsharon, Sandrahnaub, creamish, Marieolae

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Hian! monkey no fine.. but, him mama like am! cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Tosyne2much, ipledge10, Ginawest, aminat508

Who is Romance section Mr Serioussadone who
takes things too serious): Agarawu23, cyprus000

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: lipsealed, mbok! grin

Cc: Prettythicksme, bbsharon, Twaci, Peeparty, stfuareyougod, mencade5, Iamlegend1

Oya, Comman talk!!!

20 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name:- Durent Jc Jnr.

Age- 20 something (i don't even remember)

Occupation- None. tongue

Relationship status: Its Complicated / am asexual

Those i like: Estharfabian Halfrica JolllyJoy Oliviaarims Punkyveer prettythicksme Oyind17 chocolateme etc

Those i dislike : Cutehector (i hate dis GUY), STFUareyouGod Ebudoxman johnnoah1st Misspicy nd all romanceland trolls.

Those i find annoyin: SAME WITH THOSE I DISSLIKE undecided

Those i cant wait to read dia post- Diksin grin nd MrCork (Funny guys)

Those i follow nd wish to follow me back: Naijaboiy tongue

why do you follow those u follow: DUMB QUESTION

No of PM in a day: 2-32 lipsrsealed

Those I try to ignore : obiorathesubtle, he be talkin trash, me be lik Durrrh tongue

Fake romanceldr: That darven guy is so fake angry

One night stand? undecided dat wud be prettythicksme cheesy

i'll Also date prettythicksme.

She's funny nd she dey vex QUICK cheesy

my favourite are ESTHARFABIAN AND HALFRICA

Farano, my fav mod but she sabi fvck up cry

MrCork, diksin grin ar d funniest

Tosyne2much has d best threads, i love dat guy #nohomo

I love Estharfabian diary

none
none

Cutehector nd Punkyveer i'll slap ugliness outta dem angry

none
none
none
none
none
none
none
none
none
none
none

mean romanceldr: Cutehector( so mean,feels lik nairaland king), Naijaboiy tongue

Douchebag: Also naijaboiy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by LordOfTheWeed: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Sodiq Isaac A.K.A Area Zicko grin

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Kingtom, Thesonofmark and Laveda

Those u dislike on Romance section: None.. .. ..

Those u find annoying: None.. .. ..

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Ishilove, Sonofananimal and Tosyne2much

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I'm following no one.. .. ..

Why do you follow the people you follow: I said I'm following no one!!!! Are you deaf??

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Do i really need to publicize that undecided

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: At least 1 in every month

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: No one.. .. ..

Which Romancelander is fake: That doesn't concern me in anyway, if you like, be fake.. If you like, be orijinal.. And if you like be orijinally fake, that's your cup of brukutu.. .. ..

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: I can only fvck people i see, not people i don't know nothing about.. .. ..

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: None.. .. ..

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): -

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Joygalore, Halfrica(I know you're still keeping grudges with me babe, but you're still one of my favs wink) and ggrin

Your favorite mod: Obinoscopy

Funniest Romancelander(s):Buygala (that dude is intelligently funny)

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosyne2much and wristbangle

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: 5minmadness

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Aminat508, i don't know the reason why cry

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Lordhugo and any moniker with the word "weed", trust me, we all gat something in common grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Cutehector!!!

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: -

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: None.. .. ..

NLer(S) you consider smart: STFUareyougod

NL member that tries too hard: -

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Ipledge10 aka Iporn

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: fothermocker

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: The idiot that created this thread grin

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: None.. .. ..

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: None.. .. ..

Who do u often agree with: None.. .. ..

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): None.. .. ..

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): None.. .. ..

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: I no know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): I no know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: None.. .. ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Iamkingzlee. Thank you smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name pokolicious jollyjoycheesycheesy

Age early/mid twenties

Are you single, dating or married
am single/datingcheesycheesy

Those u like on Romance Section
agarawu23,oyind17,aminat508,montezz,omotayor123,toseyn2much,profojah,qatarplayboy,poxacon,cutehect,halfrica,laveda,durrent,darvin and a host of others.

Those u dislike on Romance section :joy dislike none.

Those u find annoying:mamagee3. Darkskingoddes(her pix are like wild dreams)

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)thesonofmark,misssclassy but she deactivated,agarawu23 and halfrica

Those you follow and wish follows you back:all my followers must follow me back

Why do you follow the people you follow:i just like their personality

NLer that has sent u the most PMs
they know themselvescheesy

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.:who get that time to dey count pms?

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:none

Which Romancelander is fake.: am not a detective but we are all fake.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:cutehector

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on:agarawu23,profojah, and stfuareyougod?

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)they are realcheesycheesycheesy

Your favorite Romancelander(s):ssoftapple,estharfabian and misspicy

Your favorite mod:lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s):none other than mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:laveda,prettythicksme

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk
am awon mebo100% but i dnt give a fvck abt peoples life

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?:qatarplayboy,he step on a toe but i still like him

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. :halfrica,safarigirl

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life:thesonofmark,coogar

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life
:halfrica and a host of others

NLer(S) you consider smart:aminat508

NL member that tries too hard.:naijaboiywink

NLer(s) you find intriguing:thesonofmark

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:fvckstard,

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:blackbett

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section:one

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.:safarigirl

Who do u often agree with:halfric.gurgle

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):vizkiz

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)we humans are wonderfully and fearfullymade

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:mecheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).punkyveer(no offense)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

[/quote]cheesycheesy

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
[b][size=15pt]Name: Jack

Are you single, dating or married: Single tongue

Those u like on Romance Section: Long list

Those u dislike on Romance section: Humanbeing1st

Those u find annoying: Humanbeing4th, durrent, mamagee, darkenedrebel, rocktation, darven, sweetorgasm

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): mrcork, mzspec, iamlegend1, decker

Those you follow and wish follows you back: none (following me is headache. Only those who follows me understand)

Why do you follow the people you follow: cuz I find them interesting

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: none tongue

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: 0 tongue

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: none

Which Romancelander is fake: delectablegyal, missclassy, londongal01, and many more

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Ireneony farano and cherryice

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: lol. Won po gan ooo. Long list mehn

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): cuz I love girls mehhhhn

Your favorite Romancelander(s): no fav. I got so many romancelanders that interest me

Your favorite mod: ishilove (she was)

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, Iamlegend01, onila, egusisoup, fulaboy orijin101 aka lordoftheweed

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: they all got same crappy threads

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: I don't visit nobody's diary except those I stalk (wouldn't wanna reveal)

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Agarawu too arrogant and proud
Misspicy - classless yet prides herself
Punkyveer - too rigid
Gurgle - to closed up

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours - None. I'm rare like that

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: not violent. I'll gladly share drink with any romancelander

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: lol. Not saying

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: All my werey crews and few more I wouldn't wanna mention

NLer(S) you consider smart: Kingtom, decker, punkyveer, FirstEva, mizpec, darkenedrebel, coogar, myself tongue

NL member that tries too hard.: durentt, sweetorgasm, Darven, humanbeing4th, every other boring troll

NLer(s) you find intriguing: FirstEva, tonyebarcanista

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: "who you help?"

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: can't remember

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: I disagree with any comment/post that doesn't go with my opinion. No particular the person/moniker

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: two or three (call me Oliver Twist tongue)

Who do u often agree with: whoever shares same opinion with me

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) all females I'm following

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): no human being is ugly. None!

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: ipledge10/twaci

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: no idea

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag:
Ebudox/halfrica[/size][/b]
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
Oboy this thing hard oo... Buh I just had to be blunt. Although I hid a few details to protect a few people' privacy. I've never been this blunt!!
sadsad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: one kain igbo name like that

Dating/Single/Married: I would make some joke about Phyno but I think you guys are tired of that.... Single grin

Those I like on the romance section: All of my sheedren

Those I dislike on the romance section: Besides that one obvious person; only TruckPusher maybe if he counts as a romancelander.... I'm sorry sir. Only because of his aggressively anti-feminist stance..... Sorry again

Those I find annoying: I have too many younger siblings to be so easily annoyed

Those who I can't help but read their posts (I look forward to what they have to say):
fuckshit - surprisingly profound grin
Punkyveer - Queen of words
iamlegend1 - witty and perfect basically
Adaeze003 - I just like the way she writes
Kingtom - words no fit describe grin
FriedPlantain - I just like this dodo
Ipledge10 - idk, his gentleness comes thru in his words and it's very appealing

Those I follow and wish followed me back:
Fuckshit & MissSlimbody & FriedPlantain

Why I follow the people I follow: they're funny. I am attracted to the way they write grin. They are nice to me and nice to other ppl.

NLer that has sent me the most PMs: ahhh idk o

How many PMs I get on average daily: let me use this as an avenue to say I rarely check. Unless I'm looking for someone in particular. No vex

Romancelanders that I ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: all the tpia's & Darven
Darven sorry for what I said before sha. Was bad of me. Sorry.

Which romancelander is fake: ipledge10

Romancelander(s) I would have a one night stand with if given the chance but wouldn't date: ButchCassidy grin lalasticlala grin Oga Seun grin

Romancelander I can date or have a crush on: just one? Lol. I don't want to answer. Dey know demselves

Why I chose him: he's basically perfect grin

Fave Romancelanders: I've mentioned them all already in various places but lemme include: quiinnbee and misspicy and enigmaticenigma and mznaett and yourmain

Fave Mod: no sweeter name than the name lalasticlala grin

RomanceLander with the best threads: FlirtyKaren

Romancelander who's diary I stalk: none sha, but lemme say shut

Romancelander I used to get along with but don't anymore (with reason): Gurgle. She left me

......... I dey come o grin
i don come grin

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: i'm the female version of kingtom

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: i don't know how to slap o

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: anyone thats wants to go to first and/or second base with me grin

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: olajorn grin

NLer(S) you consider smart: iamlegend1, butchcassidy, punkyveer

NL member that tries too hard: softapples

NLer(s) you find intriguing: decker and primeministerr (how many r's are there sef)

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: "i laugh backwards in swahili"

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: all of una

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: misogynistic goats

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: safarigirl and decker but they ignore me

Who do u often agree with: punkyveer, quiinnbee

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): iamlegend1

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): no one is ugleeee

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : ipledge10 & jolllyjoy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): ah all the gehs are nice o grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: hmmm.... durentt

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ammyluv2002(f): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Name: Kingsley

Are you single, dating or married: It's complicated....

Those u like on Romance Section: Thesonofmark, Kingtom, Naijaboiy, safarigirl, Kinglekan, ammyluv2002, AWON WEREY CREW!!! and a couple of others cheesy

Those u dislike on Romance section: hehehe.. none!!

Those u find annoying: halfrica, mamagee3, airforce1

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward
to what they have to say): Iamlegend1, Erukumakanaki, sandydayz, kilokeys, vizkiz

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None!

Why do you follow the people you follow: A thousand and one reasons, i tell you! very wonderful people.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I really can't say!!

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: My father is not huncle Otedollar naa cry lessay 3 in a week... because i don't have breast and yansh abi sad lubbish!!

quoting: Loads of fučktards on here.

Which Romancelander is fake:Delectablegyal

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand
with if given the chance but won't date: haba naaaa.. What's the point¿

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you
to him/her): Me, i like girls!! I believe crush's are very normal... But, Sandrahnaub will do.

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Kingtom, Peeparty, Dahjhi, mhizkel, mrteymee, adeh39, Kinglekan, prettythicksme

Your favorite mod: Ishilove!!! But, she's no more cry

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, Iamlegend1, Stupidity

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: winetapper, Tosyne2much, Wristbangle

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Iambae, nevi12

anymore. Reason(s) why? : I'm cool with everyone..

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/quite
similar to yours: Haven't seen any yet!! It's pretty difficult to fit into one's shoes..

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Lekinz, stephenqueen angry

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: -----

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in
real life: Pixar, Lekinz, popeferd, norenal, Kingtom, kingtom Kingtom grin

NLer(S) you consider smart: Naijaboiy, thesonofmark, Twaci, Agarawu23, yourmain,

NL member that tries too hard: Tries too hard

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Flow1759

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from
another NLer: Alot!!!!! I learn them on daily basis

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Thanks to Naijaboiy, Thesonofmark, kingtom, lordoftheweed

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Very rare ish!!

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get
to know each other: nevi12

Who do u often agree with: Iamlegend, Ipledge10, Jeffereyjamez, Kelvingraphics, stfuareyouGod(Except on Chelsea matters) undecided

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Bbsharon, Sandrahnaub, creamish, Marieloae

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Hian! monkey no fine.. but, him mama like am! cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Tosyne2much, ipledge10, Ginawest, aminat508

Who is Romance section Mr Serioussadone who
takes things too serious): Agarawu23, cyprus000

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: lipsealed, mbok! grin

Cc: Prettythicksme, bbsharon, Twaci, Peeparty, stfuareyougod, mencade5, Iamlegend1

Oya, Comman talk!!!
I'm flattered.....Thanks! I like you too kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Aminat508(f): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks @ jollyjoy kiss kiss

Thanks @ LordofTheWeed kiss kiss

Thanks @ Scentmarlc kiss kiss

Thanks @ iamkingzlee kiss kiss

Thanks @ shumuel kiss kiss

I'm flattered

Mine loading****

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Obiorathesubtle i see u,thanks dear kiss kiss grin wink
scentmarlc thanks so much! wink
iamkingzlee thanks dear kiss u r my fav too wink
Durenttt wereyboi undecided grin
Jollyjoy babe i see u kiss thanks
Naijaboiy ur case no dey here cheesy undecided
pucaxo aka d machine gun!!thanks grin wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ellahzy(f): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
[i][b]Happ
Let's kick the ball rolling cheesy
[

Name ..Ella

Age....above kikiki

Occupation. ...student

Are you single, dating or married ... selectively single

Those u like on Romance Section..... few ppl

Those u dislike on Romance section... I nor dey reason them

Those u find annoying... same answer above

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)... Tosyne2much

Those you follow and wish follows you back... no specific person

Why do you follow the people you follow... same answer above

NLer that has sent u the most PMs.. don't record that

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. ... quite a number

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting... ..none

Which Romancelander is fake.... dem boku

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date.... don't engage in that

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on... **not saying** grin

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her).. a secret

Your favorite Romancelander(s)... none

Your favorite mod... lalastic

Funniest Romancelander(s).. iamLegend

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads.. Tosyne nd d broda grin

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk...none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?... none

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. ...am to unique to have a duplicate cool

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life... no time

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with... none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life... none

NLer(S) you consider smart...me

NL member that tries too hard. hmm

NLer(s) you find intriguing. none

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer... a won werey grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from... they plenty oo

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section... no time

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. tongue

Who do u often agree with... it depends on d topic

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex).. no time

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy hmmmm

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious)....dem boku

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag.. none

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:

Name : A.M.C.O

Are you single, dating or married : Single

Those u like on Romance Section : Ishilove Tashaamania Redgem Laveda Mzpecs and all my niggaz grin

Those u dislike on Romance section : Darkenedrebel

Those u find annoying : MrNipples (softapples/tarGAYryen/sweetorgasm/whitewitch/lovren etc etc.. , that Whoopi Goldberg look-a-like called Ipledge10 and Gbadebo Aromolaran aka Darkenerebel smiley

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)
: Ishilove Redgem
Beremx

Those you follow and wish follows you back : Seun
, Explorers

Why do you follow the people you follow : I'm drawn to intelligent minds and people I can learn from.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs : Hehehehe.... She knows herself! grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day : Day? Nah.. About 2 or 3 in a whole week! sad

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : None.

Which Romancelander is fake : The entire Awon Weyrey association of dumbfacks and minions. Except folks like Naijaboiy and/or maybe Twaci & Kinglekan.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : Haven't I already done that? lipsrsealed

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : naijaboiy, your plan has failed IJN grin Amen!!

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : Her wittyness grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : All those dumb commenters and OP's, ya'll rock!

Your favorite mod : Obinoscopy (always listens, always rational)

Funniest Romancelander(s) : Mrcork!

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads : Explorers/Sile12

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : Insidous Tashaamania.. Then they disappeared sad

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : Sinaj ( I deactivated the acct she's familiar with ) grin. Truckpusher & Sinizia.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours : my G! funlord grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : Redgem, she trully needs a manual override.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with : eggovinmma

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : my niggas and a few others grin

NLer(S) you consider smart : Ishilove, aint nobady smarter..

NL member that tries too hard : darven, sexistbastard/vanquay/cleats & ssoftapples/mrnipples

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Punkyveer Tonyebarcanista

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : hehehehe... grin "Cururu Toad" & "Dingbat" grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
Thesonofmark & Truckpusher

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section : my nigga ssoftapples grin

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other : Mrsphyno

Who do u often agree with : Funlord

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : You gotta give it to my baby Laveda grin

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : None other than JolllyJoy grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Pbs4real & Kinglekan - Prettythicksme

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) : Rocktation.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : None, ya'll are amazing cheesy

I know! I know!! grin.. I just compounded my problems grin
Thank ya
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Ishilove: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: I like a lot of people.

Those u dislike on Romance section: Sweetorgasm and all his numerous monikers, Durentt, Darven, Delectablegyal Egusisoup and boiledcorn.

Those u find annoying: The same folks I mentioned above plus the likes of cutehector(honestly I think this guy is a bit dumb for his age), vanquay, mamagee3 and Estharfabian

Mamagee3, I don't know how old you are, where you live or what happened in your past, but honestly, you reason and act like a five year old.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say):
1amlengend; This guy is quite witty and funny. And I love his memes.
Estharfabian: Although I find her annoying, I like reading her comments, just to see the new annoying comment she has up her sleeves.
Naijaboiy; Cause he is real and he doesn't fake. He says things just the way he sees them.
Obiorathesubtle: He is a smart dude.
Elantraceey: Her opinions are always similar to mine.
TheSonofmark: I like reading his insults. They are hilarious.
Punkyveer: Cause she has a smart head on her shoulders.
Nickkylawve: Her comments are usually funny, and I have a thing for funny ladies.
Teempakguy: This guy is a genius.
Mrcork: Really funny guy
Twaci: She is really wise for her age. Her comments most times are really deep.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I haven't followed anyone.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Same answer as the one above.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Few, but I can't mention them for confidentiality sake.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I don't know.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I don't avoid quoting anyone, irrespective of who the person is. If I feel like quoting anyone, I'll quote, if I don't feel like quoting them, I'll just ignore.

Which Romancelander is fake: Many of them have been busted, but few are still roaming freely, thinking that they are smart, not knowing how what they are doing is foolishness in itself.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Okay,
errrmm... this people will be those that I like how they look physically, but I don't find them intelligent or "interesting". I won't mention anyone's name....scratch that...Ireneony. grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Mrsphyno. I don't have a crush on her, but I won't mind dating her. I find her....interesting.

Why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): I thought I just explained that.

Your favorite Romancelander(s): The ones I like reading their comments.

Your favorite mod: Ishilove/laraiboluwaji and lalasticlala; I hope his pay befits all his hard work.

I'm not laraiboluwaji undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm not laraiboluwaji undecided

Why don't you tell that story to the gods. I bet they would enjoy it.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
xynerise:
90% go still call themselves entrepreneurs. Same as last edition grin

It is well. cool
When you go do your own?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

Why don't you tell that story to the gods. I bet they would enjoy it.
Your belief or disbelief doesn't change anything, Decker.

*shrugs*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Bbsharon(f): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
when I have enough friends here, I will fill mine.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Bbsharon(f): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Bbsharon

Are you single, dating or married: Am busy.

Those u like on Romance Section: ishilove iamkingzlee Mzpecs tosyne2much aminat508

Those u dislike on Romance section : Not yet.

Those u find annoying : delactable something, cnt really remember the moniker.

Those u can't help but read their post: None

Those you follow and wish follows you back: seun lalasticlala

why do you follow the people you follow: so my thread can try reach front page sometimes. lol

NLer that has sent u the most pms: I cnt say

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I seriously dnt take note cos I dismiss most times.

quoting: those with foul mouth n mouth diarrhoea

Which Romancelander is fake: so many fake people here.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: none

why did u choose him/her above??

Your favorite Romancelander(s): still searching...

Your favorite mod: whoever moves my topic to front page

Funniest Romancelander(s): The endtime crew and awon werey

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: dnt really follow anyone's thread

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: I hardly visit that section.

anymore: none

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite
similar to yours: Me, myself and I.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Those that rush to my thread without reading before comenting...

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: I don't know their monikers

NLer(S) you consider smart: lalasticlala

NL member that tries too hard: dnt wanna make enemies

NLer(s) you find intriguing: those with sensible post

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another
NLer:
am not learning them, I just read n laugh.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: cnt pick a particular person, the guys are mostly funny tho.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: none.

Who do u often agree with: none

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):I think most of the cute guys dnt have their pixs on their profile.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): none

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Aminat508

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who
takes things too serious): All the wannnabees

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : the guy who started this thread... naijaboiy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.