Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (186613 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Truckpusher(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
xynerise:

They both have "Slum" jare. You find a slum book in a slum town...ceteris paribus
grin grin grin smh
You'll never change.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
Mr. Truckie...good evening...
What's good about this evening? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by xynerise: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
blublahd:
Your siggy is on point like a full stop.
Thank you o jare.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by xynerise: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin smh You'll never change.
Buhari kind of change? Nah!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
humanbeing4th:
@naijaboiy, i find everybody on nairaland stupiid including u.
i knw right... Cheers babe... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Truckpusher(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
xynerise:

Buhari kind of change? Nah!!
Buhahahaha.

Uncle Bubu , the junketer-in-chief. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by IamLEGEND1: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
[b] Name- N.M.D.B

Age- falls between 20 & 30

Occupation- student

Are you single, dating or married-single

Those u like on Romance Section- BUTCHCASSIDY, Mrsphyno, Obiorathesubtle, Primeministerr, Naijaboiy, Decker,Punkyveer, MISSPICY etc.

Those u dislike on Romance section- mamagee & her sister onila.

Those u find annoying- same as above.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)- Punkyveer,Decker.

Those you follow and wish follows you back- I honestly don't know.

Why do you follow the people you follow- i follow those who follow me like monitoring spirit & others coz I like them.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- confidential

How many PMs do you get on average in a day-na once in a blue moon thing.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- Oníla

Which Romancelander is fake.- delectablesgel

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- Mrsphyno.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- Hannysmilez,but I never tell am oh.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)- girl toh fine gan.

Your favorite Romancelander(s)- same as those I can't wait to read their posts.

Your favorite mod- mukina2 coz she be ARSENAL fan and she dey help derail Chelsea ministry.

Funniest Romancelander(s)- Buygala

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads- Naijaboiy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- MISSPICY, I hear say she put her picture there but as I go, she don remove am.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?- Gurgle,she no dey active.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.- I dunno.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- Darven & Mamagee

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with- Quiinnbee & Mrsphyno.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- again,confidential.

NLer(S) you consider smart- Decker,Punkyveer....I hear say she dey work for library.

NL member that tries too hard- Mr cork

NLer(s) you find intriguing- Ggrin, I honestly no know if na guy abi girl.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- Upandan

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-STFUareyouGod

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section- Mrsphyno, daretodiffer(only recently).

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other- I dunno.

Who do u often agree with- Obiorathesubtle, Decker.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)- None of them dey gree show full yansh. so I dunno.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)- *********

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy- Ipledge10 & Yourmain.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).- don't really take things too serious, just mean & straightforward - vizkiz, Decker & Punkyveer.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag- SexistBastard. [/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
OK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's good about this evening? cheesy
That you're alive till this evening is a good thing cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by xynerise: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahaha.
Uncle Bubu , the junketer-in-chief. grin
That guy just fall my hands. I didn't vote though.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Name: Esthersmiley

Are you single, dating or married : Single till 25....grin

Those u like on Romance Section: Everyone reading this!wink

Those u dislike on Romance section: Who has time to Dislike invisible beings??undecided cheesy

Those u find annoying : Mostly dumb people and people You that can't make a full SENTENCE in English without SHORTENING words ...angry Wtf is "I luv u"? Write in full abeg!

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Huh??

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I hardly follow...cry[U must be really amazing for me to follow u first...wink]

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they followed me. smiley

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I don't think I know that.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : Who keeps counts, really?undecided

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: A lotta douchebags actually... undecided

Which Romancelander is fake.: believe it or not..WE ALL FAKIES! living double lives online....

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: ***Yawns*** grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Robots ain't my type....lipsrsealed

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Osi gini

Your favorite Romancelander(s): =====.

Your favorite mod: Davide470..wink

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcock And adaksbulet. grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Darven,,his threads are really sweet and hilarious...He once made me question my gender..;D8)
gringringrin
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Excuse me?

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Why would I wanna get along with a bunch of robots

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : I have various personalities(I could be troublesome, flirty, sarcastic, a jerk, a douxhebag and a biitch)undecided in terms of being a biitvh..it used to be missclassy... Buh Now The bighead Naijaboiy is gradually stealing the the "troublesome" title...angry

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durentt& vizkiz undecided

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Duuuur!undecided

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Well, My dad, Mom and granny Are NLer(S)...undecided Obviously I've met with 'em and a few other dickheads...(Noooffense)

Romancelander you consider smart: what?undecided

NL member that tries too hard.: [size=28pt]Naijaboiy[/size]

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Mrcoxk, Obiorathesubtle, primeministerr, Cutehector.. them plenty!cry

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : Redundant fool!lipsrsealed grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Missclassy..

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: One bighead that likes looking for my trouble on every thread..I think they call him "houseboiy"?? or is it najaboiy?lipsrsealed angry

Who do u often agree with: Uh...No One.....But myself!undecided **I haven't seen anyone who's as sarcastic and freespirited as I am..cry

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other. : Errrrmmmm...So that they'll start feeling fly?embarassed

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Sadly, No onecry...NL guys all have potbellies and No Pack whatsoever...Nothing Sexy bout 'em.. undecided

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): i find uglee people attractive..cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : uh...Adanna28wink , Misspicy& Cutehector

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: uh...That'd be Me and my Puppy..(We don't give fücks} grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : Lol..i'd go with durentt..grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Adesiji77: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm not laraiboluwaji undecided

grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
xynerise:

That guy just fall my hands. I didn't vote though.

Well, we already knew he had nothing even as he was threatening fire and brimstone if he loses the election.

Well, let's keep that off from here - This is romance section, inu go?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Name- N.M.D.B

Occupation- student

Those u like on Romance Section- BUTCHCASSIDY, Mrsphyno, Obiorathesubtle, Primeministerr, Naijaboiy, Decker,Punkyveer, MISSPICY etc.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)- Punkyveer,Decker.

Why do you follow the people you follow- i follow those who follow me like monitoring spirit & others coz I like them.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- Mrsphyno.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- Hannysmilez,but I never tell am oh.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)- girl toh fine gan.

Your favorite mod- mukina2 coz she be ARSENAL fan and she dey help derail Chelsea ministry.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- MISSPICY, I hear say she put her picture there but as I go, she don remove am.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?- Gurgle,she no dey active.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.- I dunno.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- again,confidential.

NLer(S) you consider smart- Decker,Punkyveer....I hear say she dey work for library.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section- Mrsphyno, daretodiffer(only recently).

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other- I dunno.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)- None of them dey gree show full yansh. so I dunno.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).- don't really take things too serious, just mean & straightforward - vizkiz, Decker & Punkyveer.

Awwww, Legend kiss

I am NOT mean though sad However you dead on on decker & vizkiz grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Ose Divine (village girl)
Are you single, dating or married: flirt
Those u like on Romance Section: Alot can't remember their moniker cos am kind of new here
Those u dislike on Romance section:cant remember his moniker o
Those u find annoying: Darven
Those u can't help but read their posts(u
look forward to what they have to say):I read anything readable from anyone
Those you follow and wish follows you back: not following anyone and no one following me
Why do you follow the people you follow: I dont follow anyone
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: uncountables
How many PMs do you get on average in a
day: loss count (guys too like better thing)
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: None
Which Romancelander is fake: I dont know dou they said am fake, I am real but on different angle cool
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: wont mention, really want to teach him a lesson, i aint lazy
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: sameer1212 but its becoming too difficult cos of his boo here
why did u choose him/her above?? (what
attracted you to him/her): personality
Your favorite Romancelander(s): plenty, cant mention names
Your favorite mod: they are all cool
Funniest Romancelander(s):Lengend1
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosyne2much
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk:None
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?:None, I get along with all
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: None ooo, cos i too spoil
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: still searching cos i really want to slap a guy tongue
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: cry
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: None but planning to
NLer(S) you consider smart: cant say for now
NL member that tries too hard: the guy that said hes the richest guy, he doesnt fit that tag
NLer(s) you find intriguing: midehi2, jolllyjoy
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: 'What is this one saying'
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: cant remember
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: None
Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: same as i earlier said
Who do u often agree with: Alot
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): my crush
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): i saw one moniker with big head
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: with time i will know
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): none for now
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: I dont know
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oyin17cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

i see yhuwink

one love.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
pu.caxo my nigga kiss plenty kisses for you kiss

Lord.oftheweed...I like you too wink

Jol.llyjoy...thanks dear smiley smiley

Ipl.edge10.... smiley

Fucck the OP cool I'm coming with mine tongue
Peace n Love..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
pucaxo my nigga kiss plenty kisses for you kiss

Lordoftheweed...I like you too wink

Jolllyjoy...thanks dear smiley smiley

Ipledge10.... smiley

Fucck the OP cool I'm coming with mine tongue
my sweetheart kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Name pokolicious jollyjoycheesycheesy

Age early/mid twenties

Are you single, dating or married
am single/datingcheesycheesy

Those u like on Romance Section
agarawu23,oyind17,aminat508,montezz,omotayor123,toseyn2much,profojah,qatarplayboy,poxacon,cutehect,halfrica,laveda,durrent,darvin and a host of others.

Those u dislike on Romance section :joy dislike none.

Those u find annoying:mamagee3. Darkskingoddes(her pix are like wild dreams)

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)thesonofmark,misssclassy but she deactivated,agarawu23 and halfrica

Those you follow and wish follows you back:all my followers must follow me back

Why do you follow the people you follow:i just like their personality

NLer that has sent u the most PMs
they know themselvescheesy

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.:who get that time to dey count pms?

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:none

Which Romancelander is fake.: am not a detective but we are all fake.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:cutehector

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on:agarawu23,profojah, and stfuareyougod?

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)they are realcheesycheesycheesy

Your favorite Romancelander(s):ssoftapple,estharfabian and misspicy

Your favorite mod:lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s):none other than mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:laveda,prettythicksme

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk
am awon mebo100% but i dnt give a fvck abt peoples life

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?:qatarplayboy,he step on a toe but i still like him

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. :halfrica,safarigirl

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life:thesonofmark,coogar

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life
:halfrica and a host of others

NLer(S) you consider smart:aminat508

NL member that tries too hard.:naijaboiywink

NLer(s) you find intriguing:thesonofmark

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:fvckstard,

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:blackbett

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section:one

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.:safarigirl

Who do u often agree with:halfric.gurgle

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):vizkiz

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)we humans are wonderfully and fearfullymade

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:mecheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).punkyveer(no offense)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

cheesycheesy
la joie que vous aremy romancelander préférée aussi
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Truckpusher(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
my sweetheart kiss
Chai ! What is this world turning into ?

So you dey blow kiss for your mama mate? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Name Divine EL

Age 131

Occupation Biz

Are you single, dating or married : complicated, working things out.

Those u like on Romance Section Truckpusher, jolllyjoy, halfrica, jaffreyjames, Mrnipple( Mr carrot) QatarPlayboy, Loomer, omotayor123, Agarawu23, scentmalc,

Those u dislike on Romance section none

Those u find annoying none

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) none

Those you follow and wish follows you back...

Why do you follow the people you follow...

NLer that has sent u the most PMs one dude like that

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. none

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting none

Which Romancelander is fake.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: if I were single as I ..truckpusher?

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on none

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)....

Your favorite Romancelander(s) jolllyjoy

Your favorite mod none

Funniest Romancelander(s) Menix, iamlegend1, mrcock

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? E fit tear me apart if I mention his moniker . the hatred is real

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. None, I'm a unique person . many won't take the risk I took

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life Searching4love would love to disfigure his face

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life My big bros the only Truckpusher, baby jolllyjoy, Menix, tonyebarcanista

NLer(S) you consider smart we are all smart

NL member that tries too hard. ...

NLer(s) you find intriguing...

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer the f word

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from all romancelanders

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section none

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. none

Who do u often agree with all

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) none

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)none

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy none

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).misclassy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag[/color]
[/quote......
oyind7 vous aremy romancelander préférée aussi
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Name pokolicious jollyjoycheesycheesy

Age early/mid twenties

Are you single, dating or married
am single/datingcheesycheesy

Those u like on Romance Section
agarawu23,oyind17,aminat508,montezz,omotayor123,toseyn2much,profojah,qatarplayboy,poxacon,cutehect,halfrica,laveda,durrent,darvin and a host of others.

Those u dislike on Romance section :joy dislike none.

Those u find annoying:mamagee3. Darkskingoddes(her pix are like wild dreams)

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)thesonofmark,misssclassy but she deactivated,agarawu23 and halfrica

Those you follow and wish follows you back:all my followers must follow me back

Why do you follow the people you follow:i just like their personality

NLer that has sent u the most PMs
they know themselvescheesy

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.:who get that time to dey count pms?

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:none

Which Romancelander is fake.: am not a detective but we are all fake.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:cutehector

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on:agarawu23,profojah, and stfuareyougod?

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)they are realcheesycheesycheesy

Your favorite Romancelander(s):ssoftapple,estherfabian and misspicy

Your favorite mod:lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s):none other than mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:laveda,prettythicksme

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk
am awon mebo100% but i dnt give a fvck abt peoples life

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?:qatarplayboy,he step on a toe but i still like him

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. :halfrica,safarigirl

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life:thesonofmark,coogar

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life
:halfrica and a host of others

NLer(S) you consider smart:aminat508

NL member that tries too hard.:naijaboiywink

NLer(s) you find intriguing:thesonofmark

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:fvckstard,

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:blackbett

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section:one

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.:safarigirl

Who do u often agree with:halfric.gurgle

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):vizkiz

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)we humans are wonderfully and fearfullymade

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:mecheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).punkyveer(no offense)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

cheesycheesy
book any hotel of ur choice... Call me i will foot the bills.. cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
halfrica:

la joie que vous aremy romancelander préférée aussi
i dnt like u mercycheesycheesy

i simply love youcheesycheesy

btw stop speaking french if i start my own na till u bonjourcheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai ! What is this world turning into ?

So you dey blow kiss for your mama mate? grin
so Laveda now is mum mate...I don really suffer
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
book any hotel of ur choice... Call me i will foot the bills.. cool
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

my boocheesycheesy:Dcover facesad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by scentmarlc(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm not laraiboluwaji undecided
madam how body

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Name- N.M.D.B

Occupation- student

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
just for the records some of you guys aren't saying the truth here.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
That Whoopi Goldberg look-alike child called ipledge10

That got me ROTFL grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

my boocheesycheesy:Dcover facesad
lmao.... I love d smile on ma profile pic grin..dats hw am grinning naw wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.... I love d smile on ma profile pic grin..dats hw am grinning naw wink
cheesycheesycheesycheesy be feeling fly there till i go catch youcheesycheesy

tnx jare.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy be feeling fly there till i go catch youcheesycheesy

tnx jare.
come and catch me baybee cheesy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.