Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (58335 Views)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by kolmart: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
funny enough this election rigger, poultry thief and danfo driver thug turn governor can even have the gut to abuse our president. let him point to his achievement since he became governor over a year ago, apart from eating from buka, eating corn in public and mounting a bicycle. he can only deceive mumu people he is rulling but not all Nigeria useless man
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
xpac01:
I've always loved this man's courage and pelucidity. If only he can also present his own stewardship exactly the way he points at others too..
Nonsense man...chasing ladies all over the town.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by popcykaylah(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
what has the idiot done in ekiti statethe only I see everyday is him buying pepper,palm oil and cutting meat in the kitchen..
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by bentenny(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
urbanmonk:
If you think that Fayose is wrong, then go Mamaraba park near abuja now and shout "Sai buhari or change ". If you are lucky, you'll wake up in the hospital.
Hahahahahahahahaha....
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by egobetatoday: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:
I voted and even campaigned for Buhari, But I am now disappointed in his Governance.
No fuel and no relief in sight even after making himself minister for petroleum.

Power has dropped badly, there hasn't being electricity in my area for 6 days now.
I had to go to the filling station and queue for hours with my generator as they wouldn't sell into jerry cans.

He needs to wake up fast before all hope is lost!

This is not the Change I voted for!

If Buhari is actually performing, Fayose would have nothing tangible to say. Unfortunately, this is not so.

eyahhh, sorry oo
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by duduade: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
After he will come back and say federal allocation isn't enough. .. after using part of the State's funds to embark on wetin no concern am. .

Make yourself relevant Fayose
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by aresa: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Was Buhari not among those who messed up Nigeria in the last 55 years? Did GEJ meet a perfect Nigeria yet you hypocrites were crucifying him!! Buhari would be stoned on the streets of Nigeria within the next year with the way things are going.

I just wonder why you didn't state specifically what actions PMB tooK in the last 55 years to mess up Nigeria.

People like you are here crying wailing everyday because we had 16 horrible years that did not get rid of the 55 years worth of decay and rot, but hypocritically and stupidly, you and your kind not only sat on your sissy fingers in jubilation and celebrating 16 years of PDP and even shouting for continuation of the wholesale looting, corruption and incompetence till 2019.

You and your despicable kind really have no moral authority to say anything and the only thing that's driving your stale and bland utterances is the same tribalism and bigotry. You are nit even a Nigerian and I just wonder why you are not out there carrying your biafra poster instead of crying out you crocodile tears on NL..
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by kcmichael: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Silence is the best answer to a Wailing FOOL,if Fayose criticized GEJ this way he would have done better but He kept Quiet only to Realize he has Mouth to speak now,keep spewing rotteness from ur buccal Cavity,PMB will not reply U and u better prepare to wail till 2023
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Horlufemi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Diverting attention from his bismal audience to fill the tank of the wailers.
Welldone Fayose
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Rexyl(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Things are getting tougher, and the present government seems to be struggling to understand what leadership means. The system is collapsing with the authority loosing control.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mastelpro: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Reading the PUNCH and VANGUARD newspapers of today, I came across Governor Fayose's full page paid advert "Buhari/APC six month of deceitful change".
The purpose of the advert as the title implies is to tell Nigerians that Buhari has not done anything in six months. Fair enough that is Fayose's opinion and he sure is entitled to it. Even more so, he is not the only one that shares this opinion.
But what got me thinking is the amount spent on this paid advert. Considering the cost of about N567,000 per page and we don't know how many newspapers of today carried the advert and how long he wants to put the adverts up. I can't but wonder how many minimum wage workers on N18,000 per month the aforementioned N567,000 x 2 will pay, its 63.
Wow! 2 pages of Newspaper advert in just one day will pay 63 workers on N18,000 per month.
How many of our governors and other political leaders are involved in such senseless and wasteful spending?
Like Fashola's N78million on a personal website. Will Fayose or Fashola use their personal money this way? All the former aides of GEJ did not wish him happy birthday last week. But if they were all in government they will outdo each other in putting up adverts.
-
-
Daris godoooooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by sammhi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
honestly speaking , Fayose should not be doing this ....it is not bravery but rudeness....
this should be left to pipo like Olisa metuh
..but not even this way
PmB is not doing well but I will only. judge him after 2 years...not six months.. though I don't buy his idea of using social media to try those he suspected to have corruptly enrich themselves. I see such acts as diversionary.....trying to cover up his own ineptitude with suspected corrupt fellows....
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Tamakay(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:
I voted and even campaigned for Buhari, But I am now disappointed in his Governance.
No fuel and no relief in sight even after making himself minister for petroleum.

Power has dropped badly, there hasn't being electricity in my area for 6 days now.
I had to go to the filling station and queue for hours with my generator as they wouldn't sell into jerry cans.

If Buhari is actually performing, Fayose would have nothing tangible to say. Unfortunately, this is not so.

I like ur type very honest and objective

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Haryohdeji(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Mr correcter, what has foyose done in his state? Name just 2 and I will have eevery reason to say he's right.

Jonathan verbally gave a instruction to withdraw billions of Naira in weeks, u people didn't see anything wrong in that and you want Buhari to perform magic in 6 months. You people should always reason with ur head at times rather than ur anus!
this guy is lost! u saying no Money. Do you knw how much Nigeria money buhari have wasted on his useless trips.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by akinsbaba2015: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
When people talk about "media trial" do you expect the government of the day to gag the media or otherwise conduct its affairs in secrecy. It's an inalienable right of the media to investigate, educate, inform & entertain their teeming viewers/listeners/readers. The people have a right to know every detail of what happens across the length and breadth of Nigeria, particularly the centre of it all(Abuja) where most of the government agencies are located. The government of the day will not shy away from delivering on its mandate even if it means stepping on huge toes across the land.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Billion24(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
ERRANDERS wishing you the very best.
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this or any other errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697. Help re-bc.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by femtoj2: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:

I fully understand and know why I campaigned for Buhari , and that's why I haven't lost all hope in him. I just said am disappointed at his pace and the way he seems to be leading by the so called "body language" rather than real action.

Buhari himself knew Nigerians were expecting a miracle from him, he said so to Osinbajo during their campaigns. I expect such a man to hit the ground running rather than spending 6 months blaming past administrations.

The fuel scarcity has been on now for months still no official reason and no respite in site, but my president still jets round the world. These are promises APC used to ride into power.
APC also promised to end Boko haram by December. I knew it wasn't feasible then but I gave them the benefit of a the doubt that they must have thought of ways to make it happen. We have 30 days to the year end and I don't see how that promise can also be kept.

What about slashing the salaries and allowances of senators? Is it still wise to keep paying such exhorbitant wages in times like these? I expected PMB to announce his own salary cut and also ask the APC senators to push for such cut in the red and green chambers. But I guess we will never see that coming.

I know that all the change can't spring up in a day or even in 6 months, but at least by now we should have started seeing the seeds sprout and gather leaves.

Like I earlier said, I haven't lost all hope in this administration yet. I am willing to give them more time. But let PMB remember that time waits for no man and 4 years is just around the corner.

God bless Nigeria.

Thanks bros. These are the type of comments I love to read on our S/M forum. We all need to be objective and sincere to ourselves while addressing government activities. Governance is not kids play. It takes courage , Boldness and persistency to make a change that this nation need.

I don't really have issued with people make Negative and un-realistic criticisms of this present Govt. I only wonder why things has gone this bad in this country that an average person believes that it MUST and ONLY be either Magic, Miracle or something instantaneous for it to look like it is working or it would work..

You may agree with me that it is same reason why good percentage of our youth now prefers to spend all their time in spiritual houses looking for faster way to solve problems that may have just required using their God given intelligence instead. Those who would not go spiritual way engage in all manner of illicit activities like Scamming, gambling to mention but few.

I think the best way to access this new regime is by asking this few Questions:

1. Is this country in huge PROBLEMS before now?

2. Is there a Goal to solve problems?

3. Is there a WILL to change things for better?

and
4. Is there COURAGE to persist toward achieving this Objectives?

Our yarning for a Better Nigeria would require a proper understanding of the above questions.

You and I knows that there are huge problems on ground except we are pretending. [b]Things has really gone way bad [/b]that we may not see anything serious now until later.(It could even be from next 4years , present foundation is properly laid and could be sustained) grin grin I hope it wont take that long.

Am not interested in Magical Approach, I prefer a Systemic gradual growth from a President that has the COURAGE and the WILL power to effect change.

As good as GEJ is , things missing in his administration in my opinion are WILL and COURAGE to handle government business same reasons he is not there today.

Most of our Negative , Un- realistic comment from all my Opinionated friends would not help our leaders. It would only distract them from doing the needful hence will make the journey to greatness we anxiously need come slower.

Individual on this forum are playing their part in this government as we type on keyboards. I hope YOU are playing YOUR role objectively

STOP insulting your leaders, STOP promoting tribalism , STOP approaching issues with sentiment.

Let address ISSUES not PERSONALITY

God Has Blessed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Ohluwakoded(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
BEC NEW CONSULT

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TODAY...
1. Register your business in nigeria today legally and with ease.
2. Get the best of branding services.
3. Expand your company's reach and popularity.
4. Increase your customer base and turnover.
5. Have an active online presence for your business.
6. Build a professional class and customer friendly website for your business.

Visit: www.becnewmedia.com
Or call +234 (0) 8148423487, +234 (0) 8159580951
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Ali97(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
what did he bring to his state in 6 month?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by benikad(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
if u observe ibos are busy supporting fayose I laugh in Chinese
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by jibskerries: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
The summary of it all is that with the arrest of Dokpesi, APC/PMB has made a mockery of their fight against corruption.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Slama09jnr(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Slama09jnr(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:

Wat was his achievement during his first 6months on governance?? He should address oda of his yoruba governors to develop not da president... Wen impatient as been da oda of da day in dis country.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Slama09jnr(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Mr correcter, what has foyose done in his state? Name just 2 and I will have eevery reason to say he's right.

Jonathan verbally gave a instruction to withdraw billions of Naira in weeks, u people didn't see anything wrong in that and you want Buhari to perform magic in 6 months. You people should always reason with ur head at times rather than ur anus!
Don't you know that chukwudi is from oda side of da country?? (Biafra) they hate anything buhari.. 6 month and u want everything to be fixed at once!! As if to wia corpers uniform is a day journey.. Face reality
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by phlopholly: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
A tale of two cities!!!

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Slama09jnr(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
quote author=Royalty1 post=40581680]

I beg to disagree. 6 months out of a 4 year tenure is already 1/8 of his term. I believe gradual change should have started manifesting.
Buhari had enough time to strategize before becoming president. He had been contesting many times, I believed he should have used those years to prepare for governance. He should have drafted several plans to move Nigeria forward. i expected him to have plans A, B, C and even D.
But then it took him above 100 days to even come up with his ministerial list and these were guys we all insinuated in the first place.

He really needs to sit up. Time is not on his side. If he fails, i doubt if APC will ever smell presidency again.

[/quote]
my brother go to a legal organization to know wah they called administrative process... No 1 can foreseen a position like presidency. Back to da amount left by obj for da tenure of yar'adua finally managed by Gej.. And wah buhari met wen he came in.. Have a close view on ur government
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Freeman50(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Were is the change......busy travelling to different countries looking for solutions .....all to no avail. The man is just confused.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Tdro(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
dridowu:
If after 2018 Ekiti is not as good as Oyo/Ogun talkless of Lagos then Fayose must be talkative governor than action governor.
Meaning, Fayose should provide a good governance in Ekiti with PDP so that Nigerians can see the reason to vote PDP back to power.
Criticizing Buhari would not stop Buhari from leading Nigeria to greatness.

My dear, Ekiti is far better than both Oyo and Ogun in terms of civil servants welfarism and road network. If you doubt it, try to find out how many months each of the states(Ekiti, Oyo, ogun) are owning it's workers.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Bollinger(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Fayose!! Fayose!!! Fayose!! The man of the moment!! Carry on side Sir!! We are right behind you!!

Then a fo.ol is leading you.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by aresa: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2015

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by aresa: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^ Will do anything but sit down and govern... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.