Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (58270 Views)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
see as some pple dey tear cloth still dey support APC even wen dey can't feed themselves. Lol. wen u can see d truth n turn it upside down,your are a fool @40... what bad v FFK said now?? yu will continue believing in change till your parents die of poverty then yu wil understand DAT nothing z changing. carry buhari for head like gala dey do free advert for am. nonsense
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by gretblue: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose achievement in the last 1yr:
1 Full hate and death advertorial in daily newspapers
2Exposing how his mother uses diapers
3cuting of bush meat with market women.
4Comdeming the implementation of TSA account even though he lost the memory that his Hero Gej initiated the TSA.
5Leaving govt house to various local govt to eat amala on the road side.
I personally would have taken his critisms serious if he had done or made any meaningful governmental achievements since he came into power 1yr ago.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by idu1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
God will shame fayose and his useless advert....
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Ugik(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
the point is that there is no articulate cut out path that Nigeria can say the government is headed. we seem to be in a confused state. thats why buhari is been bashed. i think fayose's criticism is on point
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ngoziama: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Khd95:
Dis gee is a diplomatic thugundecided
Is dis how to b a governor,wailing on daily basis

Excuse me this is democracy.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:
I voted and even campaigned for Buhari, But I am now disappointed in his Governance.
No fuel and no relief in sight even after making himself minister for petroleum.

Power has dropped badly, there hasn't being electricity in my area for 6 days now.
I had to go to the filling station and queue for hours with my generator as they wouldn't sell into jerry cans.

He needs to wake up fast before all hope is lost!

This is not the Change I voted for!

If Buhari is actually performing, Fayose would have nothing tangible to say. Unfortunately, this is not so.
Are you just waking up from your slumber? All Nigeria politicians are the same
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Edusouls(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
this fayose should stop embarassing himself and shut up, which kind tout be this man.na the kind of people naija people dey vote governor...
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Jerri7(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
I wouldn't have commented if I'm not from Ekiti. Fayose is already in his 14th month, yet he's yet to do any meaningful thing talk less of commissioning a project yet some people are online praising him for criticizing someone in his 6th month after a badly damaged economy from his master GEJ. Just watch and see what will happen to him after his tenure, I still believe many of you will be glad to associate with him. Fayose is the original one chance trying to divert attention from his poor state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ngoziama: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
tayebest:
This ass-licking Governor sef? angry

Some comments here are making me to prefer madness to illiteracy
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Royalty1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Are you just waking up from your slumber? All Nigeria politicians are the same

This is not an issue of just waking up!

I simply gave Buhari a benefit of the doubt.
Still waiting for him to prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
This man that's always making noise like agbero, seeking attention up and down, what has he done for his own state... all he does is buy meat and ponmo or eat with market women and then some people will start shouting their role model... probably they're aspiring to be agberos too.

Ordinary citizens can complain, not this good for nothing governor, very soon he'll finish his state allocation on worthless adverts, probably by pointing out how evil Buhari is, he will suddely become an angel.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by kingogundana: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
I don't know WHY Ayodele Fayose is behaving like a KID!

What is a major contribution Fayose as contributed to his own state?

If Fayose want to insult anybody I think he should use his own state development or project to surprise all Nigerian citizen than making a social arrant noise online

Fayose am from your state as well ( Ekiti ) wake up from your sleep and perform like the way or more than the way fashola perform in Lagos state during his own tenure.

Ayo Fayose instead of this shouting like a he goat WHY can't you build your own career or profile like BRF
Anyway to me I think to whom brain is given sense is expected

As for Buhari I will still have patient for you till you mark 2years anniversary then I will now know what to categories you cos presidency is not a class captain

Buhari Nigerians rely on God and you to get to their promise land. Buhari make sure you perform because 2019 will come for APC like a thief in the night

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by dammytosh: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
I hope he did not share from Dansuki's loot.

No amount of fierce opposition to show that it will be a witch hunt.

If found wanting, Fayose would be picked up.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by JudgementHammer: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Its not really Fayose doing these things o. Its pdp using him as a weapon
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by gretblue: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...why wouldn't he when you used it to campaign? You lot suddenly have stomach cramps when your campaign promises are smeared on your faces. Under GEJ the economic situation wasn't worse. ..it was projected as a growing economy. Your mallam better tell us where he's taking the money to. Booooohari's a bloody shame to democracy especially very his appointments. ..that you have refused to acknowledge it is your problem
Under Gej the economy was projected as growing economy. Do you know the meaning of projected and growing economy.You are one of those Gej sold the dubious economy rating to.If the trillions your lone Hero stole for their dubious electoral campaign were still in the govt cover.The better Nigeria it would have been for you and me.Tell your Heroes to return our yam.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by texazzpete(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Forget Buhari matter...what is the source of funds Fayose is using for these newspaper adverts? I presume it is not Ekiti state money?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Fayose!! Fayose!!! Fayose!! The man of the moment!! Carry on side Sir!! We are right behind you!!

What else was expected from you? Well done

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:

See, truth be told, Buhari had not performed to expectation yet, but he was a better option, with Gej, the country would have sunk by now, it was just going down, we're still suffering from that Mal-administration now...but I expect Buhari to seat up, they were voted for to correct the wrongs, not to continue it...we can still give them benefit of doubt, but it was right everyone is crying so they know we're not feeling their promised change, if things still don't change, we'll change them.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by gretblue: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jerri7:
I wouldn't have commented if I'm not from Ekiti. Fayose is already in his 14th month, yet he's yet to do any meaningful thing talk less of commissioning a project yet some people are online praising him for criticizing someone in his 6th month after a badly damaged economy from his master GEJ. Just watch and see what will happen to him after his tenure, I still believe many of you will be glad to associate with him. Fayose is the original one chance trying to divert attention from his poor state
Presently in Ekiti,the state remains the shadow of itself . No addition No substration.Just the way it was left during Kayode fayemi era.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by fayose4real(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
dridowu:
If after 2018 Ekiti is not as good as Oyo/Ogun talkless of Lagos then Fayose must be talkative governor than action governor.
Meaning, Fayose should provide a good governance in Ekiti with PDP so that Nigerians can see the reason to vote PDP back to power.
Criticizing Buhari would not stop Buhari from leading Nigeria to greatness.
we ar currently enjoying his governance here in Ekiti State, if not dat Ekiti people are very clever to vote APC out & vote him in, our situation by now would be more worse than that of Osun, bt thank God we allowed GHANGE (Fayemi's APC to Fayose's PDP). back to ur point, Ekiti dont collect same allocation with those states u mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...why wouldn't he when you used it to campaign? You lot suddenly have stomach cramps when your campaign promises are smeared on your faces. Under GEJ the economic situation wasn't worse. ..it was projected as a growing economy. Your mallam better tell us where he's taking the money to. Booooohari's a bloody shame to democracy especially very his appointments. ..that you have refused to acknowledge it is your problem

Every thing under Gej where growing on paper, they were the best at putting false statistics together(Paper Economy), the more people are suffering, the more the economy was growing...at least bubu is not lying about the nation being broke.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by anonimi: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
bokohalal:
The change you voted for will not manifest in six months. Not after the ruination that the PDP left after sixteen years of unabated continous damage

CONFUSED zombie spotted grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by BABANGBALI: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
noise maker,notice me tout

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by gretblue: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:

U need to give Buhari a chance.The damages this stealing is not a corruption has done to Nigeria is beyond what Buhari can repair within a space of 6 months.PDP has done more harms than goods for someone to fix within 6months.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by duality(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
From the responses on this thread, it is clear that TRUTH IS BITTER.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Pecca: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ask Lier Mohammed:
He will tell you that political propaganda is telling the people what they want to hear(my own descrptn of PROPAGANDA)...even if u have to lie to gain cheap popularity as Liar Moh'd did then do it...Moh'd and his party won because they were able to sell to the majority of Nigerians a DUMMY.
am loving this.
Wat u give is wat you get. APC thought winning an election was an upended game...hence they never factored in great men like FAYOSE; neither getting back what you dished out when you were in opposition. the only way to go is up-apc is there-hence the ballistics.
APC, IN MY OPINION, HAD IT COMING.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mahyowah(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose is shouting dictatorship . Wasn't he the one that locked out APC guys in the state assembly. Chased them away, impeached the speaker and all sort. Now he has no Oga at the top to give him impunity, he's now shouting dictatorship, how is he different?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by fayose4real(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
kingogundana:
I don't know WHY Ayodele Fayose is behaving like a KID!

What is a major contribution Fayose as contributed to his own state?

If Fayose want to insult anybody I think he should use his own state development or project to surprise all Nigerian citizen than making a social arrant noise online

Fayose am from your state as well ( Ekiti ) wake up from your sleep and perform like the way or more than the way fashola perform in Lagos state during his own tenure.

Ayo Fayose instead of this shouting like a he goat WHY can't you build your own career or profile like BRF
Anyway to me I think to whom brain is given sense is expected

As for Buhari I will still have patient for you till you mark 2years anniversary then I will now know what to categories you cos presidency is not a class captain

Buhari Nigerians rely on God and you to get to their promise land. Buhari make sure you perform because 2019 will come for APC like a thief in the night
is either u ar dreaming or u ar high on weed, u must b 1 of those remaining APC zombies left in Ekiti after the rest had ran away in shame

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by anonimi: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
mpowa:
Every thing under Gej where growing on paper, they were the best at putting false statistics together(Paper Economy), the more people are suffering, the more the economy was growing...at least bubu is not lying about the nation being broke.

Another confused zombie spotted grin
Paper economy, did you say
How much was rice last year and how much is it now? LIARS are liable to die young cheesy

eazydon:
At my backyard in Aba. our own train over here is very real. 2 times in a day it vibrates the ground.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079404_img20150113093139_jpeg8f36fa35ec568ebebe48dc9074e8a29d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079405_img20150113093149_jpeg45b4b86e153dd40d6444417ccd494db4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079406_img20150113093253_jpegcc2a295343e86e1d334e86c6a037f084

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079407_img20150113093347_jpeg7aa09c0ad00e0efe871c8884a2c64f87

Need more SAMPLES of Jonathan's transformation from real people? Check the 15 pages in the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Khd95:
Dis gee is a diplomatic thugundecided
Is dis how to b a governor,wailing on daily basis
I wonder how many infrastructure that bastąrd old foól has put into place in his state.

He he does is to lavish money on social media to criticize to government.

Oloriburuku
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by gretblue: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

CONFUSED zombie spotted grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
You are the confused miracle seeker here.What did your Hero do with our oil money when the price of crude oil got to peak in the international market .when the oil revenue was booming for close to 4yrs.Your lone hero was busy looting.Now you could suddenly blame a new govt in power since you couldn't achieve anything in the last 16yrs .

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Hefemale: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
bokohalal:

The change you voted for will not manifest in six months. Not after the ruination that the PDP left after sixteen years of unabated continous damage
Let him start from somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.