Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (61371 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Billion24(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
ERRANDERS wishing you the very best.
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this or any other errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697. Help re-bc.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Charly68: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
May be he helped them to launder the money .. People destructive party ...have ruined naija economy.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Charly68: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
May be he helped them to launder the money .. People destructive party ...have ruined naija economy..only God knows what would have happened if the former president won his second term contest ..the man is damn to simple to handle all the criminals that surrounded him in power.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by banki(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
OasisT:
If your family members are part of the people that has been killed by boko harms or the military personnel that were denied of the necessary weapons then you will see beyond what you wrote .

What concerned Raymond dokpesi in 2010 when he was accused of masterminding the bomblast in eagle square?

Meanwhile GEJ was president then oh
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by iskay1971: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm sorry to say that many nigerians are too blind. Is what fg of pmb doing not clear enough for every to see? It is a shame that an American is given the chance to act like he's helping us to see what we are blinded to or assisting us to say what we are too scared to say.
Buhari's hand writing is glaring enough on the wall for us to read.
You and I know corrupt nigerians (leaders). Why is mr president sparing people like tinubu, obasanjo, fashola and amaechi? Is it because they paved way for him to the become president? Let us stop deceiving ourselves we have to come together with one voice at least for once to tell Buhari that it is not only the world, the posterity too is watching. As far as I'm concern if the aforementioned leaders still walk freely around "unprosecuted" then buhari isn't fighting corruption but secretly strengthening it.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Toktee(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
Buhari dey arrest everybody wey been deal with an during campaign period.ekwezu
This dullard still b dictator o. U c he can't pretend 4 long.
To much s.x can damage ur brain xpecially if you are given out for money,be warned!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by femifemo123: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
seems there are many people involved in the arm purchase deal. Can't wait to see the end of this action film grin grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Ohluwakoded(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
BEC NEW CONSULT

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TODAY...
1. Register your business in nigeria today legally and with ease.
2. Get the best of branding services.
3. Expand your company's reach and popularity.
4. Increase your customer base and turnover.
5. Have an active online presence for your business.
6. Build a professional class and customer friendly website for your business.

Visit: www.becnewmedia.com
Or call +234 (0) 8148423487, +234 (0) 8159580951
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Toktee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
iskay1971:
I'm sorry to say that many nigerians are too blind. Is what fg of pmb doing not clear enough for every to see? It is a shame that an American is given the chance to act like he's helping us to see what we are blinded to or assisting us to say what we are too scared to say.
Buhari's hand writing is glaring enough on the wall for us to read.
You and I know corrupt nigerians (leaders). Why is mr president sparing people like tinubu, obasanjo, fashola and amaechi? Is it because they paved way for him to the become president? Let us stop deceiving ourselves we have to come together with one voice at least for once to tell Buhari that it is not only the world, the posterity too is watching. As far as I'm concern if the aforementioned leaders still walk freely around "unprosecuted" then buhari isn't fighting corruption but secretly strengthening it.
Is like you have not stop ogogoro,if you have any evidence against the above people,why don't you take it to the efcc,instead of ranting here,sarki is in apc,when he was brought to cct,it was same people like you that were reading a different meaning to it.
Adams voice"go and die".

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by dododawa1: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
D guy campaign die for GEJ, becos he knows that HE has (SKELETON in is CUPBOARD).

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by dododawa1: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
dododawa1:
D guy campaign die for GEJ, becos he knows that HE has (SKELETON in is CUPBOARD).
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Blackfire(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
chubbygal:

Aturu ugwu awusa!! Se ebe á puôo sad

arusi okija mere gi ebere, chubbygal onu razor....
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Adaowerri111: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
OYEDIPE:

Look at yourself, someone siphoned your future as a citizen of Nigeria, and you are hopeful that he would be released soon.

Omo ale jatti jatti.
please read properly
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by One4me: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are a moronnn. My anger was not because dokpesi was arrest cos i have no business whatsoever with that; but[b] to resolve the major problem facing the country[/b]. I used to drink 2 beers everyday before, but ever since he came in, it's been reduced to one, plus the incessant bombing, killing your families in the north. Foolish boi angry

Let us agree that l am a foolish boi grin

Now, tell me: [b] What is the problem of this country and what is/are the solutions?

Are you telling me that you dont see or know that CORRUPTION is the common denominator.... in all the problems we have in this country?

...and that we should all support whoever it is (Buhari or GEJ or even Tinubu or fashola or Saraki or Bafarawa or even Dasuki) that wants to tackle corruption?

You think if those soldiers who started all these Boko problem are not corrupt, they will not put their leader before a "law court" instead of summary execution?
Do you think if not for corruption, Boko Leader will be using YouTube, internet and Nice Iphone/Samsumg, yet he would say "Education is bad" to his followers?
If not corruption, you will send soldiers to go and face terrorist yet you will divert money meant for them to build mansions and hide in foreign accounts while using part of it to buy cars for concubines.... and still put the soldiers up for trial, for treason, for running away?
If not corruption, a young man like you who is supposed to be a leader in his community, will be yarning rubbish online simply because of 'tribe/part' affiliations?

If Nigerians dont kill CORRUPTION, it will kill Nigeria - PMB
No one is perfect but l like to see "Honest Effort" on the part of a human being or Leader. [/b]

Oya, am waiting for your response.
Maybe you think "You drinking one Bottle of Beer" is the problem of this country! shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by One4me: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Toktee:
Is like you have not stop ogogoro,if you have any evidence against the above people,why don't you take it to the efcc,instead of ranting here,sarki is in apc,when he was brought to cct,it was same people like you that were reading a different meaning to it.
Adams voice"go and die".

People like that iskay71 are just mental!

If Buhari takes members of his party like Saraki to court for corruption, these crazy people will rally round the thief and back him up
If Buhari takes a member of the opposition to court for looting, these same people will back him up and call it witch hunting.

That is why they are called SaTANoids (Children of Satan who never see anything good in others)

They know it is getting closer and closer to their God, GEJ... his days are numbered, its just a matter of time. undecided undecided

According to Mr President - If you are not a Witch, then you need not be afraid of Witch Hunters!
grin grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Close to 25% of national annual budget was allocated to 'security', making it quite obvious that Goodluck Jonathan utilized the security budget as his own personal slush fund.

This particular expense head was payment to Raymond Dokpesi/AIT for image laundering services carried out on behalf of the PDP. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by maestroz: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
i grew up to know DOkpesi in his hay days as a Chief cum High Chief. i least expected he would get himself involved in politics with his business success at AIT. the turn around of the 'change' when it was about crystallizing is what one least expected. i joined Nigerians to condemn the attack on the opposition in the name of naija politics back then. i saw it as too much of a blackmail to score cheap political point. i least expected also his participation in active politics as i couldn't fanthom the need. he's got the wealth and the fame.

Now that the dust is settled, the chicken has come to roost. Jona should please come out of hiding to save the head of the high chief.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by chubbygal(f): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Blackfire:

arusi okija mere gi ebere, chubbygal onu razor....
Onye oguò muo!! Pls I belong to JESUS CHRIST let this be the first and final time you link my comments to any deity or whatever biko.Or I will forget that you are a narialander and fix you to where you belong. sad sad sad sad
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by bakila: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Adaowerri111:
Kanu was tried for terrorism and not corruption
Suit yourself.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
u are enemy of nigeria progress, quote me next year because i won't have time to listen or reply you till next year
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by yommen: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

Did you read the story at all. 2.1 b was transfered into his account and you still talk as he is an angel! Funny enough! he got over 120 likes already. We Nigerian youths are in serious crisis of blind support.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by yommen: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
kozmokaz:
I think I know y his s been arrested!

NA becux of dat documentary AIT. televised abt bullhari .... bullhari s just witch hunting dis guys

You have eyes but you only saw 'arrested' in the whole story.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by asfrank(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:
Buhari is boko haram.

He is fighting those who know the truth about him.

He has since purged the NSA and DSS of officers that know this and in their place he has placed his bokos.

The war in the NE is being lost deliberately by the Bokos in the Nigerian Army. They are abandoning cache of arms for their bokos.

How can 107 officers go missing only for civilian JTF to push the Bokos back.

The north wants 13% derravitive and paid amnesty for Boko haram.

By next year boko Buhari will unveil his UN monitored boko peace and reintegration plan.

What concerns Raymond Dokpesi with arms deal?

They are arresting this man for being a staunch opponent of the Buhari regime.

Buhari is back with his nonsense.

Oh really? How about ur GEJ who said on national television that Boko Haram member were even I his cabinet?

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Louiscutedude(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
if he z guilty so let him face d law
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Ayatullah(m): 2:06am On Dec 02, 2015
ellechrystal:

Calling our beloved, brilliant PMB a dullard? I believe you are looking for cancer of the mouth shocked
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Dmacaw: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Excuzeme post=40587578]

Ayo Oritshejafor!

That "bling-bling" son of Lucifer who calls himself a Pastor!

[b]I dont know the kind of "job" he did for GEJ that the former President "dashed" him a Private Jet!
That theif will have his day very soon

May Woe betide you for calling CAn President out, you must be mentally deranged,

if the current arms investigation deal has not indicted him in anyway despite the media frenzy it generated,

it only proves one thing that the Man is innocent
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by kidamoses1: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2015
NEXT MATCH INFO FOR X-MASS WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2015
>>ODD;450
>>TIP;1\2
>>MATCH;()
>>SAFE 100%
INTERESTED PEOPLE INBOX ME FOR DETAILS
N\B;MAKE MONEY WITH US 3DAYS IN A WEEK FOR THE UP COMING XMASS
FACEBOOK; JAMES OGBEBOR
CALLS;08136110520
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Blackfire(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2015
chubbygal:

Onye oguò muo!! Pls I belong to JESUS CHRIST let this be the first and final time you link my comments to any deity or whatever biko.Or I will forget that you are a narialander and fix you to where you belong. sad sad sad sad

are u ok? I was only joking with u. It has been long time i speak with u, am just trying to pull your leg. I was happy so i was just trying to laugh.

But since u decide to speak this way to someone in real life, is a VIP... Anyway goodbye.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by kozmokaz(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2015
yommen:

You have eyes but you only saw 'arrested' in the whole story.
free thou self from mental slavery
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by chubbygal(f): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Blackfire:

are u ok? I was only joking with u. It has been long time i speak with u, am just trying to pull your leg. I was happy so i was just trying to laugh.

But since u decide to speak this way to someone in real life, is a VIP... Anyway goodbye.

Very expensive! What is arusi okija? Meanwhile I have never spoken to you for one day,you only stalk me and reply your comment. NEMASTE
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Blackfire(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
chubbygal:

Very expensive! What is arusi okija? Meanwhile I have never spoken to you for one day,you only stalk me and reply your comment. NEMASTE

me stalk u?(laughing uncontrollably).

U ve a dirty mind,and a child reasoning. anyway it stops now in 3.....2.......1 .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.