Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (61379 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
There is a STRONG difference between WITCH-HUNTING and Fighting CORRUPTION. No wrong act should be deployed to control another wrong act.

Nigerians should be careful this is a good move and not a selective attack.... undecided

TrueSenator has SPOKEN angry

10 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Lanretoye(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
the hate documentaries no be free nah

9 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by johnmartus(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
NOT ONLY ARREST WE WANT HEAR EVERYTIME MANY OF THEM DESERVE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by bettercreature(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:
Buhari is boko haram.

He is fighting does who know the truth about him.

He has since purged the NSA and DSS of officers that know this and in their place he has placed his bokos.

The war in the NE is being lost deliberately by the Bokos in the Nigerian Army. They are abandoning cache of arms for their bokos.

How can 107 officers go missing only for civilian JTF to push the Bokos back.

The north wants 13% derravitive and paid amnesty for Boko haram.

By next year boko Buhari will unveil his UN monitored boko peace and reintegration plan.

What concerns Raymond Dokpesi with arms deal?

They are arresting this man for being a staunch opponent of the Buhari regime.

Buhari is back with his nonsense.
You dont know how to wail at all! there is no smoke without fire,he should face the music if he has skeleton in his walldrobe,we should be happy about this not to criticise this move.mind you they are tracing all these thiefs through payment from CBN,so its very authentic
By the time PMB finish with all the looters,Nigeria will be like USA grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by pedrilo: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
political dark days are here again. buhari keep arresting and dentainin peeps without recourse to the judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by itsme9jaG(f): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
I don't understand Nigerian Politicians/business people and stealing. It seems endemic
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
bettercreature:
You dont know how to wail at all! there is no smoke without fire,he should face the music if he has skeleton in his walldrobe,we should be happy about this not to criticise this move
By the time PMB finish with all the looters,Nigeria will be like USA grin

The worst evil is not what evil men do but when good men don't speak up against evil

Very soon e go reach your door.

Zombie fool

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by bettercreature(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

The worst evil is not what evil men do but when good men don't speak up against evil

Very soon e go reach your door.

Zombie fool

Yes make the war reach my door if i ever steal government money,Either you stop crying or not,GEJ has lost the election,you guys should give up all this shiit you are posting online it will not return GEJ back to power

19 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by obailala(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
123456abc:
News reaching Newsnow Nigeria says Chairman Emeritus of Daar Communications has been picked up by security agencies. Sahara Reporters posted this on their twitter handle few minutes ago.....

FLASH: Raymond Dokpesi, Chair of @AIT_Online Africa Independent Television arrested over $2.1B arms purchase scam. Collected N2.1b from NSA

UPDATE:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today arrested the Chairman of Africa Independent Television, Raymomd Dokpesi, over the spreading arms purchase scandal involving the office of the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, and the theft of N2.1billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Mr. Dokpesi was arrested shortly after noon, Nigerian time, and whisked to the EFCC, where he is now being interrogated.

EFCC sources told SaharaRerporters that on the instructions of the Mr. Dasuki, CBN paid N2.1billion to the AIT chairman.

source - http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/breaking-raymond-dokpesi-owner-of-ait-arrested-over-2-1-arms-purchase/

SAHARA REPORTERS - http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/01/arms-purchase-scandal-raymond-dokpesi-arrested
Obviously, defence funds were meant to be used to prosecute the war on the terrorists, but the PDP rather diverted the funds and used it instead to prosecute the 2015 election.

12 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by kolaaderin: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Do you have sense? What concerns dokpesi with arms dealing?

That question should be directed to GEJ and PDP...... we all know how PDP has been putting a square peg in the round holes
awarding contracts just to share the money among their friends.

9 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by MrALIVE: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
kozmokaz:
I think I know y his s been arrested!

NA becux of dat documentary AIT. televised abt bullhari .... bullhari s just witch hunting dis guys
get out! You should be more concerned with whether he actually received the amount! If true,then keep quiet

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by idu1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
knuckbuck:
How the money take reach him hand?
e dey surprise me too
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by kozmokaz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrALIVE:
get out! You should be more concerned with whether he actually received the amount! If true,then keep quiet

which part of d zoo are u commenting from?

u really talk lime an animal bro

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
kolaaderin:

That question should be directed to GEJ and PDP...... we all know how PDP has been putting a square peg in the round holes
awarding contracts just to share the money among their friends.

Was dokpesi ever in govt employment?

His arrest for all I know will be related only in airing something concerning arm shipments and not as a result of being part of any arms procurement.

Does Dokpesi work for the NSA or Nigerian army?

Use your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by ALISMILE(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
iliyande:
chaiiiiii APC please make sure you are arresting the right people ooo

btw where is Bala Mohammed (fct minister).

change blowing from the north to the south and from the east to the west.
Mr foool, u can't deceive us!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes make the war reach my door if i ever steal government money,Either you stop crying or not,GEJ has lost the election,you guys should give up all this shiit you are posting online it will not return GEJ back to power

Ask yourself this simple question.

Was Dokpesi ever in the employment of govt?

Army procurement deals are done within the army, how come dokpesi is being linked to it?

As far as I am concerned Dokpesi is being arrested for reporting negatively on Dasuki's arrest and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Ugo4ema2015: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time radio station

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by ODUBEZE: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na wa for this con3 oooo. Wetin Dokpesi get to do with purchasing of arms again? is he a military man or deals with arms? so thing is not just right!
Looking at people being questioned, one might be tempted to conclude that they are all political enemies!
This is not too good for our democracy ooo!

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Adminisher: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Do you have sense? What concerns dokpesi with arms dealing?

He received money from NSA office. The FG is not arresting him for arms deal. He has to explain why he got paid for by the NSA. There were not a lot of paid programs on AIT showcasing the Nigerian military. If there were , was there a contract signed? and who approved it?

14 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by docadams: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Was dokpesi ever in govt employment?

His arrest for all I know will be related only in airing something concerning arm shipments and not as a result of being part of any arms procurement.

Does Dokpesi work for the NSA or Nigerian army?

Use your head.

Hmmmmmmm

According to 'Nobel laureate', WombRaider,
If you are not working for government you cannot steal government money.
If you are not in government you cannot get government contracts.
Hmmmm, we learn everyday.

20 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Adminisher: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Na wa for this con3 oooo. Wetin Dokpesi get to do with purchasing of arms again? is he a military man or deals with arms? so thing is not just right!
Looking at people being questioned, one might be tempted to conclude that they are all political enemies!
This is not too good for our democracy ooo!

Please forget AIT headline. The story says he was paid by the NSA. Why?..I don't think it is related to arms ...that one is just Sahara Reporters headline.

6 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by FastShipping: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

According to 'Nobel laureate', WombRaider,
If you are not working for government you cannot steal government money.
If you are not in government you cannot get government contracts.
Hmmmm, we learn everyday.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by bettercreature(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ask yourself this simple question.

Was Dokpesi ever in the employment of govt?

Army procurement deals are done within the army, how come dokpesi is being linked to it?

As far as I am concerned Dokpesi is being arrested for reporting negatively on Dasuki's arrest and nothing more.
Yes i asked my self but at the same time,we don't know what Dokpesi is doing background,as i said earlier,there is no smoke without fire,its not possible to arrest a man as educated and intelligent like Dokpesi without a very strong reason,What you dont know is these politicians always use all the strong men around them to launder money around the world.As the story says(HE WAS PAID)

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by maupe: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
When the Scarcity subsides the government will redirect its steps. While the VP is pleading with the marketers, the President is attacking their partners. Talk about cloak and dagger.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by westreign(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why can't we face reality for once in Nigeria? Is Dopesi a government functionary or contractor or what to have received such huge amount of money if not to make nonsense of our collective wealth. People who collected money from the previous government must justify it by showing job done and not just anyone coming out to say witch haunt. Many carried out campaign against Buhari if he is after all those then FFK, Okupe and others should have been pickup too. Let's not make politics with issue of treasury looters. If arrested, show work done but if no commensurate work then u are a looter and time to face judgement!!!

11 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by ODUBEZE: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Please forget AIT headline. The story says he was paid by the NSA. Why?..I don't think it is related to arms ...that one is just Sahara Reporters headline.
Noted!
Let me reserve my comment then until the reason why he is paid is known!
It is well!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by stinggy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

You see una life?

Very soon e go reach your turn
So if he chop part of d moni, if arrest reach hin turn, na bad tin?
Abi wetin b ur point sef

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by sochima1989(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
I wish every graduate on nairaland get pass secondary school sense....e for better.
The above report gave everybody the source and light reasons for his arrest.
before one minute usual wailers don dey pray make e reach their domot.
I don't think anyone has been arrested or called by the EFCC with a witch hunt motive, e just be say the witches are scared to fly at night this days.
Dokpesi is an elder who lies to demonstrate his own support for democracy if he is not guilty....
I will from my constitutional office as the mpama of the whole lost biafraland in shoel order his immediate release.
if you are not from turkey dont quote me

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by DONSMITH123(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
omo, i dey enjoy this action movie titled #arms purchase grin grin grin grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by efilefun(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
kozmokaz:
I think I know y his s been arrested!

NA becux of dat documentary AIT. televised abt bullhari .... bullhari s just witch hunting dis guys

Did you skip this part or you had brain seizure while posting this poo EFCC sources told SaharaRerporters that on the instructions of the Mr. Dasuki, CBN paid N2.1billion to the AIT chairman.

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by ShowYourCertificate: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Keep on harassing the opposition. Karma is watching cool

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
buhari manhurtin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.