Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (61374 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by asumo12: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millions or Billions?

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by darlenese(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
When will thief.nubu and co be arrested ?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Dongorgon5(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
Buhari dey arrest everybody wey been deal with an during campaign period.ekwezu
This dullard still b dictator o. U c he can't pretend 4 long.
Your father is the dullard

6 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by sochima1989(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
but my guy....u no see say that guy u just quote make sense pass you?
you should be concerned if he is guilty or not and not looking for a witch they are hunting
kozmokaz:

which part of d zoo are u commenting from?

u really talk lime an animal bro

7 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by abokikhalifa: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
he will still arrest u too

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
johnmartus:
NOT ONLY ARREST WE WANT HEAR EVERYTIME MANY OF THEM DESERVE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
Buhari is a dictactor simple

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by megafone: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
Your brain smells

7 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by kayroy5(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good, change in progress. I was surprised when this man abandoned and will his media properties to his son and joined PDP BoT. All of u will vomit including your grand master Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by osazeeblue01: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Make i go hide be4 Buhari come for me ooo
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Descartes: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fatal error from the presidency
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by youngguru23(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na so sme pple dy find it difficult to live well. U go dy scam billions for arm nd other things. God knw ya address

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by mystockyear: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
na so he collect shareholder money on PP through darcommunication and run

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by kunle75(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Do you have sense? What concerns dokpesi with arms dealing?

yes he does have sense,why dont you wait for facts to emerge before asking if somebody have sense or not.............it will shock you to know that the man knows more than you can imagine.

11 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by henryhemon(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Some of our youths reason with their pooh, if he is innocent,he will be set free, if there are no facts of him being involved, he will be set free. But wailers will wail, there god gej has moved on since but they are mourning on his behalf. If it is witch-hunting we will cry out against it.

7 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by sochima1989(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
you too need some head use oh...... cos the report i read said the fund was transfered from CBN to the elder...
lets just forget about witches and who is hunting them and focus if he is guilty or not
WombRaiders:

Was dokpesi ever in govt employment?

His arrest for all I know will be related only in airing something concerning arm shipments and not as a result of being part of any arms procurement.

Does Dokpesi work for the NSA or Nigerian army?

Use your head.

7 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by GMan650(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Baba too slow! Baba too slow! Now that the crew of change is seated in the cockpit, change is gathering momentum. It will soon attain cruise control at supersonic speed.

The things we voted for are being fulfilled, viz:
1. Stop further corruption - this has been done. If you have any evidence to the contrary, please let us know. No wasteful wailing.
2. bring those who looted our patrimony to book - this is ongoing. If you know any looter( sib, parent, uncle, aunty, hero or role model) still breathing the fresh air of freedom, kindly, report him/her to the authority.
3. other progressive expectations are in the pipeline.

Think of what you can do for Nigeria to be great!

Dem wailers won't understand this. A great Nigerian once said "Impatience isn't a virtue. Order is vital than speed

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by bakila: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Adaowerri111:
He will be let off the hook in less that 6hours, toothless bulldogs
Ask Kanu whether this Government is a tootheless bulldog.

10 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by OlujobaSamuel: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
as regards these BH issues, I don't trust anyone in IBB team.
This Dokpesi was also linked with the Oct1st Eagle square bombing when Gej first came in.
Gej chose the wrong partners, I hope he understands them someday.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by blackpanda: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
No wonder he was so much in support of Mr clueless grin

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by ipreach: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buhari and witch hunting

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by mexioni(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
YET HE IS OWING HIS WORKERS MONTHS OF SALARY. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Jowonloju(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes i asked my self but at the same time,we don't know what Dokpesi is doing background,as i said earlier,there is no smoke without fire,its not possible to arrest a man as educated and intelligent like Dokpesi without a very strong reason,What you dont know is these politicians always use all the strong men around them to launder money around the world.As the story says(HE WAS PAID)

Let's wait and see what he will charged with and I know it will be some obscure charge relating to sedition and not corruption.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by nairayouthcom(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Receive the intellectual to read and understand IN JESUS NAME, SEE WHY THEY ARREST THE MAN

"EFCC sources told SaharaRerporters that on the instructions of the Mr. Dasuki, CBN paid N2.1billion to the AIT chairman.

7 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by akinsbaba2015: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
On the assumption of innocence, if he was allegedly paid by the CBN. Paid for what exactly? Do government contractors receive payments directly from the CBN? Is there any existing precedence of such payments before Dokpesi? What we can't deny is that a lot of shady and illegal withdrawals were made from the CBN & NNPC without due budgetary provisioning. One lesson from the last elections enthroning CHANGE- Darkness will never overcome light.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by alcmene: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
We've seen this script before. Who can forget the arrest of Bisi Onabanjo, Prof. Ambrose Ali, Pa Ajasin, Pa. Awolowo etc for any lame excuse?

Any probe that exclude OBJ, IBB, Buhari, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Amechi, Okorocha, Kwankwaso etc is a farce. The fight against corruption must be holistic.

One day it shall be over Abacha had his days so also will pmb. What a president !

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Ephemmm: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
kozmokaz:
I think I know y his s been arrested!

[s]NA becux of dat documentary AIT. televised abt bullhari .... bullhari s just witch hunting dis guys[/s]

Nawa for you ooo...... EFCC will just wake up and arrest him without anything that involve him in the scandal: the way youths of nowadays reason hen, it is obvious we are one of the problems.

If he has valid point to prove, court is there as a ground to do so: call it wizard-hunting or anything else, you are OYO.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by tolayemi: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

thats why he is arrested to come and explain
simple!

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by higherpower: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Never again shall this country be left in the hands of hawks and vultures. God bless Mr President. The mighties are beginning to fall.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by bentenny(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Good. I have never like this man for once.
not liking a person does not imply dat he is guilty...U wud really make a bad judge...!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by pasol4real(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai ,clueless ,brainless n confused government.even those apc supporters are confused the way this government keeps swaying without a wheel .
The guy just dey arrest ppl wey campaign against am.
Chai, make i quick Check My door weather dss officials dey come. cool
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by steve308(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
this is politically motivated joor all this guys are strong hold of PDP and its obvious that APC that are currently in power are trying to bring them down with all tools necessary. wetin Dokpesi wan use guns do naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.