Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually (6245 Views)

Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / I Lost My Penis' Health . Its Too Weak Now. / Nairaland Men Are Mostly Snobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ever since i joined NL i have recieved several Pm's from desperate sex starved guys and i managed to follow just two guys on a date which eventually led to something and something..... wink I noticed they both cum after 3mins and made it look like it was planned. These are cute tall guys with ripped abs but despite this they cant satisfy a woman. I am tempted to write their monikers but i will hold on for now undecided ladies share your experiences with NL men and their sexual weaknesses

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by cosmic22(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
why don't you try me?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Geraraheremehn: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:
Ever since i joined NL i have recieved several Pm's from desperate sex starved guys and i managed to follow just two guys on a date which eventually led to something and something..... wink I noticed they both cum after 3mins and made it look like it was planned. These are cute tall guys with ripped abs but despite this they cant satisfy a woman. I am tempted to write their monikers but i will hold on for now undecided ladies share your experiences with NL men and their sexual weaknesses

Cos ya privates has way elasted it's limit, seems same like a granny's own... ewww #yuck embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by DickDastardly(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am more concerned with your HIV status. Go for a test today before its too late, thank me tomorrow. cool

Note: I'm allergic to being quoted. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
cosmic22:
why don't you try me?

Only a redundant sex-starved fool who doesn't have the mental acuity to decipher that the OP is a troll, would type this as a reply to this kind of thread. Except you are being sarcastic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Bbsharon(f): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
op it is well with you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
[s]
Decker:

Only a redundant sex-starved fool who doesn't have the mental acuity to decipher that the OP is a troll, would type this as a reply to this kind of thread.
[/s]

u are pained since i ignored ur pm's tongue
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by adepiero: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

Only a redundant sex-starved fool who doesn't have the mental acuity to decipher that the OP is a troll, would type this as a reply to this kind of thread.
Call a spade its name! The person you quoted is a fool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
DickDastardly:
I am more concerned with your HIV status. Go for a test today before its too late, thank me tomorrow. cool

Note: I'm allergic to being quoted. wink

i protect myself thanks cool
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

Cos ya privates has way elasted it's limit, seems same like a granny's own... ewww #yuck embarassed

u sound like an iddiot undecided no offense
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by DickDastardly(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:

i protect myself thanks cool
Ok kiss
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

u are pained since i ignored ur pm's tongue

I would rather send a pm to the retarded_ demons of the underworld, than send a pm to an attention seeking transgendered low life like you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Geraraheremehn: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:

u sound like an iddiot undecided no offense

You look like a perv cheesy
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

I would rather send a pm to the retarded_ demons of the underworld, than send a pm to an attention seeking low life like you.

mind ur what u say before i report u to the mods. BTW its not a must u comment on my thread
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Lsofdk(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
you look like a dick starved troll, you think putting this shit here will get you a lot dicks, nice try.
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
So let's do the maths, you bleeped 2 guys out of over 1000 guys on nairaland and you concluded all of them are weak sexually?
Either you didn't go to school or you were sleeping through maths class. shioor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lsofdk:
you look like a dick starved troll, you think putting this shit here will get you a lot dicks, nice try.

cry all u want ur opinion changes nothing undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
So let's do the maths, you bleeped 2 guys out of over 1000 guys on nairaland and you concluded all of them are weak sexually?
Either you didn't go to school or you were sleeping through maths class. shioor

why dont u share ur experience undecided hypocrite
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:

mind ur what u say before i report u to the mods. BTW its not a must u comment on my thread

Report me to the mods? Like seriously?
By creating a profile on this forum just to perpetuate your inherent foolishness in such an outrageous manner, you have already broken the laws of this forum and defied the sanity of the cyberspace.

People like you should be banned from the internet for life, and checked into a level 7 Asylum.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

I would rather send a pm to the retarded_ demons of the underworld, than send a pm to an attention seeking low life like you.
chaiiiii mr decker u dey vex ooocheesycheesycheesy

one bae snub you?
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:

why dont u share ur experience undecided hypocrite
are you the lady on that pix?cheesy
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

By creating a profile on this forum just to perpetuate your inherent foolishness in such an outrageous manner, you have already broken the laws of this forum and defied the sanity of the cyberspace.

People like you should be banned from the internet for life, and checked into a level 7 Asylum.

u are a low life.. i wont reply u anymore
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by osazeeblue01: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:
TRY ME 08074604244
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you the lady on that pix?cheesy

no na my shadow undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Lsofdk(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

wicked grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
chaiiiii mr decker u dey vex ooocheesycheesycheesy

one bae snub you?

I can't create an avenue for any girl to snub me, whether online or offline.
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Idydarling(f): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
you've posted this somewhere else
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

[sub][/sub]

I did snub u and that why u keep ranting like a mad dog. low life
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

sadsadsadsadsad

what then is the mater with you?

A misssclassy look alike?
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Idydarling:
you've posted this somewhere else

smiley
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadsadsadsadsad

what then is the mater with you?

A misssclassy look alike?

The troll irks me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did In Public (photo) / Do Women Really Care About The Size Of Your D*ck? / What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.