Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. (9304 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2018
Majority, if not all of the ladies I have seen on this forum are usually very unattractive. I wonder why most guys here waste their time chatting with these girls in hopes of meeting them. Don't you guys have pretty women in your environments? Even if you don't, go on Instagram and see loads of attractive women that you can meet. Or better still, save up money and travel around the world. Your perception will change. It's shameful for a guy to waste more than a minute with a girl who isn't attractive when there are millions of attractive women of all races scattered around the world. I honestly haven't seen a single girl here that I'd confidently say is attractive, and I've come across lots of attractive black women in my lifetime.

The only reason why a guy would waste time talking to an unattractive girl is if he is very unattractive himself, and what makes a man unattractive isn't just limited to looks alone, money and status adds to it.

I honestly pity you guys. You are making unattractive girls feel like they are beautiful when they certainly aren't. What baffles me the most is that these same ugly girls, probably due to false flattery, will carry their ugly heads high and be giving these guys attitude. How despicable.

Guys, please leave these unattractive girls and go and make money and take care of yourself. When you do, you will understand the difference between a beautiful girl and an ugly girl and you'll distance yourself from the later.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 17, 2018
grin
I'm here to moderate the upcomin' e-fights on this thread in 3, 2, 1...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:
grin

The only people that would disagree with me are the unattractive girls themselves or the unattractive low self esteem guys who worship them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by ABBkelvin(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2018
Pretty girls don't have time for faceless forum.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Bester44(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2018
The truth is that beautiful women won't come here arguing or looking for attention because attention they get offline is enough. I swear that I have met two nairaland girls. Very ugly set of beings! I gave up already.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by decatalyst(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:
grin

And Iyam here to...

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2018
ABBkelvin:
Pretty girls don't have time for faceless forum.

Exactly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by SenhorSean(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by EzendiEgo1: 4:47pm On May 17, 2018
True talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 17, 2018
You. Are. Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by donstan18: 5:00pm On May 17, 2018
On Nairaland.......Most ladies are working class, beautiful, sexy, classy and intelligent.

But in reality, look at what they are.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by LadyMarionette(f): 5:08pm On May 17, 2018
Op, it's okay; they have stopped. Henceforth, if you find any nairaland men wasting time on unattractive girls, write down their names and publish the list. Nonsense! angry

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Ximenez(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2018
XML33:
Majority, if not all of the ladies I have seen on this forum are usually very unattractive. I wonder why most guys here waste their time chatting with these girls in hopes of meeting them. Don't you guys have pretty women in your environments? Even if you don't, go on Instagram and see loads of attractive women that you can meet. Or better still, save up money and travel around the world. Your perception will change. It's shameful for a guy to waste more than a minute with a girl who isn't attractive when there are millions of attractive women of all races scattered around the world. I honestly haven't seen a single girl here that I'd confidently say is attractive, and I've come across lots of attractive black women in my lifetime.

The only reason why a guy would waste time talking to an unattractive girl is if he is very unattractive himself, and what makes a man unattractive isn't just limited to looks alone, money and status adds to it.

I honestly pity you guys. You are making unattractive girls feel like they are beautiful when they certainly aren't. What baffles me the most is that these same ugly girls, probably due to false flattery, will carry their ugly heads high and be giving these guys attitude. How despicable.

Guys, please leave these unattractive girls and go and make money and take care of yourself. When you do, you will understand the difference between a beautiful girl and an ugly girl and you'll distance yourself from the later.
Is there a general standard for measuring attractiveness? A lady might not be attractive to me but might be to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by marvelli(f): 5:46pm On May 17, 2018
You're funny o. Why are you comparing photoshopped pics on instagram with nairaland girls? If you dont like what you see just keep moving, no need to be mean. Erm, I would also like to know how many babes have told you no on this forum... I sense some painment

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by AstroG: 6:04pm On May 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
donstan18:
On Nairaland.......Most ladies are working class, beautiful, sexy, classy and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Rosay15(f): 6:13pm On May 17, 2018
Dis is funny... Smh
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Auladimeji(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2018
marvelli:
You're funny o. Why are you comparing photoshopped pics on instagram with nairaland girls? If you dont like what you see just keep moving, no need to be mean. Erm, I would also like to know how many babes have told you no on this forum... I sense some painment
Uglee being spotted

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2018
People just take things seriously in this nairaland. Someone cannot flirt with another person in peace without others minding their business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by marvelli(f): 6:32pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
Uglee being spotted
abeg why do you like following me around nl like housefly?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by marvelli(f): 6:34pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
Uglee being spotted
abeg you this boy why do you like following me around nl like housefly?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Safiaa(f): 6:36pm On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by nikkypearl(f): 6:38pm On May 17, 2018
XML33:

The only people that would disagree with me are the unattractive girls themselves or the unattractive low self esteem guys who worship them.
angry sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2018
Only girl that attracted me in this section is makkydebie. The rest matter tire me
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2018
There is a really attractive girl I know here and she's very different
donstan18:

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2018
donstan18:

MA Nigga!!!!!! lwkmd ooh!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 17, 2018
marvelli:
abeg why do you like following me around nl like housefly?

Because you're the shi grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247 grin

Have you eaten now? I had wok2walk tongue
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:59pm On May 17, 2018
I personally love unattractive girls...

Who attractive help?

Op, mind your business. ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nedfed(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2018
Seriously am trying 2 sense Op worried
Cos many niggaz are not after finest but pvssy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by marvelli(f): 7:10pm On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:

Because you're the shi grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 17, 2018
It's hard to believe that in place of Nairaland you mentioned Instagram. A place known for filter, lighting and dumb lifeless bimbo's. You need exposure.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 17, 2018
I am ugly with low self esteem, thus I think I am good chasing ugly girls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? / 6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex / All Julyborn Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.