Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki (26636 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Statement On Buratai's Alleged Role In Arms Deal Scandal / Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by OnankpaBa(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

He has just done that.Thank you for your concern.

isokay
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by DONSMITH123(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Remii(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

He has just done that.Thank you for your concern.
same way GeJ cleared his name, he didnt award any contract, lol Game on boys,
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Remii:
same way GeJ cleared his name, he didnt award any contract, lol Game on boys,

Until evidence is adduced by either side,it remains their words against the EFCC,if they think they have a case,they should quickly head to court.That is why trials are not done on the media

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Burger01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saraki don dey fear. cheesy
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
OnankpaBa:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin

Saraki don dey fear grin grin grin

Have you paid for this license? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
lol
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good for him...let's hope he actually has nothing on it.

If you are interested in learning graphics designing and earning online on fiverr as a graphics designer, why not take a look at this Making money on fiverr though graphics designing
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by MCMXCVIII(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Time will decide..***Breaks Kola***
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Forwetinnah: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na dem dem...

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bubu the illiterate president has only so far succeeded in conducting media trials!! I can bet you these fools have nothing on this men.Just wait until these cases get to court.
If Bubu is illiterate and he is ruling you the so-called educated ? Then what are you ?

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Abeyjide: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
y cant you say this when u were acussed by CCT instead of running from one pillar to post for stay of proceeding.i kmw God will surely expose u one day very soon.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by efilefun(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
They never accused him of being involved, but he was ready to feed on them when he knew about the deal. sure they must have paid him thats why he never said anything about the deal
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by cornoil(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Like the forged passport which British home office proved to be forged and which SR failed to offer apology for. Why are u so biased when ever u feel anyone is against this present government.
feedthenation:
I think Dr Saraki should have keep quiet in relation to the latest news by SR, he just played into SaharaReporters hand by issuing a press release. I'm certain SR have got lots of incriminating documents about Dr Saraki which they will release in bits just to prolong his fate.

With all the high profile arrests, many heads will roll with more people to be implicated soon.
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by efilefun(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dude how much do you earn from Saraki He must really be paying you handsomely for you to be able to always turn away from the truth
chukwudi44:

Abegi park well jare!! Which yeye incrimating evidence!! The useless online APC attack dog have been barking with their tootless mouth against Saraki for too long

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by osazeeblue01: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
See this man Buhari will include you even if you are not among them.
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by PassingShot(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Kini big deal about arresting someone? How many times have Dasuki been arrested by this regime? Unless the illiterate has a strong case(which I doubt going by his antecedents) this case would be thrown out by the courts
The official Abobaku to all known looters himself! grin grin grin grin

I can see you're getting frustrated already. Take heart! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by badonkadonk: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
We no gree.. You must be counted.. Now we know the source of the missing dots in your assets declaration.. You want to come and form saint obi..

The lightening dat would strike your testicles is doing rehearsal with dasuki.. Yeye!!
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:

The official Abobaku to all known looters himself! grin grin grin grin

I can see you're getting frustrated already. Take heart! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think you are the one getting frustrated with the fake change you are experiencing!! Take heart dear,your oga's gross incompetence must be causing you so much embarassment.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by codereloader: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
oyo
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by mu2sa2: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
But why is saraki's name featuring in so many multi-billion naira frauds? The guy is a certified fraudster.
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by PassingShot(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

I think you are the one getting frustrated with the fake change you are experiencing!! Take heart dear,your oga's gross incompetence must be causing you so much embarassment.
We PMB's supporters are loving this. Only losers cum wailers are getting frustrated by the development.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by miqos02(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
saraki wan write jamb? abi which kain essay be this?
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Zaikon(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
saraki I laff u oh
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by stonemasonn: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=40586735]We already know that!! By the time Dasuki,Dokpesi and Baffarawa speaks the case would be torn to the shreds.We have seen it happen several time during this ill-fated and moronic administration.[/quotethe case can not be closed just like that, Buhari has a personal beef with Dansuki and anybody that happens to be part of these weapons deal]s will be badly burnt.
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by kennycalls(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
shut up there! there nothing you can do against Sahara reporters they're too fast for y'all men!
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by azzima(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
In the history of Nigeria, I have NEVER seen a polician that pleads guilty unlike in saner climes They always have a story, they always deny. If lawan farouk can deny after being videotaped, I refuse to believe ANY politician. Soon we will see DOCUMENTED and overwhelming evidence against Dasuki but He will play on stupid Nigerians mind by claiming Political witch hunting.
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by dzeros(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm, what a saint, so at d end of it all saraki is guity of notin accordin 2 dis fool. Criminalz, breez most blow o, fowl nyash most open.!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.