Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,831 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki (26639 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Statement On Buratai's Alleged Role In Arms Deal Scandal / Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mynd 44 stop hiding my posts!! Which rule did they violate? I only have passing shit a befitting reply to the thrash he posted
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Ohluwakoded(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
BEC NEW CONSULT

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TODAY...
1. Register your business in nigeria today legally and with ease.
2. Get the best of branding services.
3. Expand your company's reach and popularity.
4. Increase your customer base and turnover.
5. Have an active online presence for your business.
6. Build a professional class and customer friendly website for your business.

Visit: www.becnewmedia.com
Or call +234 (0) 8148423487, +234 (0) 8159580951
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by ocholawealth(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
The more heads roll in the more this case diffuse to nothing. Saraki will soon be indicted on this case.
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by kayroy5(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saraki has never accept truth. Always denie everything. Well no thief would accept he is thief .
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Khez: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
But he sha blackmailed central bank to the tune of 250m,hope he didn't disassociate himself from that too?
Cos he needs to associate himself back o,as not chance will be taken o
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by oweman: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=40586540]Saraki come out and clear your name or else, you are next to visit EFCC grin grin[/

Truth is sahara repotersare a shame on the media of this nation .
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by bashydemy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know that!! By the time Dasuki,Dokpesi and Baffarawa speaks the case would be torn to the shreds.We have seen it happen several time during this ill-fated and moronic administration.
Hahaha chukwudi is this all you can say? you once say they will never arrest Dasuki and what happen? Hope you will say something when them jail am sha...
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by mindtricks: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saraki, we should count you out?

What if DSS and co choose to count you in?

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by mindtricks: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
kayroy5:
Saraki has never accept truth. Always denie everything. Well no thief would accept he is thief .

There is nothing specially bad about Saraki.

At least in his thinking, there is really nothing bad he has done that many of his colleagues have not done even worse, and remain blameless before the anticorruption crusaders.

Saraki's greatest undoing however remains that he managed to try to challenge the authority of the APC leadership at influencing his decisions as he wanted to be somewhat independent. Reasons why his dirts need to dug out, and his past sins revisited.

Recall Lie Mohammed saying formers sinners (ex-PDP folks) now in APC would be asked to go and sin no more!
Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2015

Re: Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki by austelright(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know that!! By the time Dasuki,Dokpesi and Baffarawa speaks the case would be torn to the shreds.We have seen it happen several time during this ill-fated and moronic administration.
Do you know that most times you don't make sense in your analysis on issues, i wish your children are old enough to see how their father reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen’s Trial, Proof Of Deeper Rot In Judiciary – SANs / Police Officers Break Ramadan Fasting Together (Photos) / Two Edo Assembly Speakers Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.