Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? (2623 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
I really don't understand why our ladies have got a problem with this; it's not like they don't imitate the western method of loving grin so ladies, what's up cool

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Mathematical(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Really?
Just like you been a friend with benefit with an armed robber, you don't go for operations but you havevthe liberty to share the funds huh?

Don't be a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it...wink
I Call it "Mutual Understanding"....undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Jboyossai(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:

Miss, i see everything wrong with it!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by IamLEGEND1: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
because they ALL have an ashawó chromosome somewhere in their genetic makeup. if you don't 'date' them and most importantly,spend on them.......then their legs will be closed for business till further notice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by x6blade(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
All this holier than thou people will come here and start quoting the sermon
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jboyossai:
Miss, i see everything wrong with it!
it's the same As the Nigerian version of "Dating"..undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:

hope you don't mind us having a 'mutual understanding' grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by kfrosh: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Most guys are cool with it, but I think it's the opposite for the girls. #Pathetic
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Emodeee: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Missmossy, cn we be@least FWB?

I dn't want to lose u.

I wanna get in dere. M sure she is AV
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tunchi101:
hope you don't mind us having a 'mutual understanding' grin
undecidedundecidedundecidedlipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by laurenziz6(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mathematical:
Really?
Just like you been a friend with benefit with an armed robber, you don't go for operations but you havevthe liberty to share the funds huh?

Don't be a joke

Ur not making sense at all
So u think men are logs of firewood or wah
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Michellla(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
lmao.who told you nigerian girls got a problem with FWB.you probably dont stay in lag then
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
No big deal about it. Just that 9ja guys are not mature enough for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by nerdychisa(f): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
we don't have a problem with it so far the monetary benefit is involved. Anyother thing is not a benefit to us
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
I've got two... grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Michellla:
lmao.who told you nigerian girls got a problem with FWB.
bout 80% of ladies I've asked about it detest it. Lemme ask you directly ; do you find anything wrong with FWB?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abbykem:
No big deal about it. Just that 9ja guys are not mature enough for it.
undecided are you serious right now grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Michellla(f): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tunchi101:
bout 80% of ladies I've asked about it detest it. Lemme ask you directly ; do you find anything wrong with FWB?
no i dont actually.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tunchi101:
undecided are you serious right now grin
Yea. It's no biggie, not all of us are ready for serious relationship which is always full of dramas. FWB na agreement grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
nerdychisa:
we don't have a problem with it so far the monetary benefit is involved. Anyother thing is not a benefit to us
Sharp babe
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
It a no no for me tho but come to think of it.

Is itnt better than all these dating stuffs without destination..

In fwb you know were you are headed,you are at liberty to select whoever you wish ,the partner have no right to your body, unlike all these dating stuffs which is masked with hypocrisy,a

a guy know he wouldnt marry you but he will be screewing you in all kinda forbidden way yet body dey sweet you say u get b.f at the end of the day he will still dump your sorry ass.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by PureWays(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Some ladies be forming cool with this while in the real world they won't go down that lane..

Anyway I think it's not cool...

What will be my gain? I will spend my money, time and even waste my strength grin and her on the other hand receives err'thing..
Seriously, it's bullsh*t!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Michellla:

no i dont actually.
here I am hoping to know you the better grin hope you don't mind grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Jayjay0(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by stinggy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:

Cheers to my new friend with benefits wink cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by firstking01(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Emodeee:
Missmossy, cn we be@least FWB?

I dn't want to lose u.

I wanna get in dere. M sure she is AV
wake up dreamer....i disvirgined her on her last birthday, mehn d pleasure no be here o.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Emodeee: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
firstking01:
wake up dreamer....i disvirgined her on her last birthday, mehn d pleasure no be here o.

the missmossy i know is still AV like the on ur remote.

Tear rubber to badt.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by itstpia8: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Say no to guys who want to chop and wipe mouth.

if you're not considered good enough for marriage then you shouldnt be good enough for sex either.

my opinion.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by firstking01(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Emodeee:

the missmossy i know is still AV like the on ur remote.
Tear rubber to badt.

she lied to u, chai.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Charles4075(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
because they ALL have an ashawó chromosome somewhere in their genetic makeup. if you don't 'date' them and most importantly,spend on them.......then their legs will be closed for business till further notice.
Bro, the truth of the matter is

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Flexysweet(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Maybe 4 u op, me, I have 2 @skul , 3 @home nd 1 in my sis place @Abj(trademall Estate) , all d girls are older den me, age around 24-29 wink, if ur fortunate

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. / Choose Your Mr Nairaland / Scientific Proof That Men Are The Cause Of All Women's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.