Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? (2642 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it...wink

I Call it "Mutual Understanding"....undecided
This should be ur most reasonable comment on NL not all those shyt u do write grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This should be ur most reasonable comment on NL not all those shyt u do write grin
TFu!!undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by mimicious(f): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2015
How many Nigerian ladies have u dated
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by JoeCutie(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
It a no no for me tho but come to think of it.

Is itnt better than all these dating stuffs without destination..

In fwb you know were you are headed,you are at liberty to select whoever you wish ,the partner have no right to your body, unlike all these dating stuffs which is masked with hypocrisy,a

a guy know he wouldnt marry you but he will be screewing you in all kinda forbidden way yet body dey sweet you say u get b.f at the end of the day he will still dump your sorry ass.

What are you saying then? It doesn't add up. "Friends With Benefits" is just a mild way of saying, 'Friends that engage in sex'. I give you what you want, you give me what I want.

So if you ain't ready for sex, you ain't ready for FWB.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2015
I wanted to open a thread about it but since op have done that before me here is my contribution.
I notice it too I tried doing it with girls cus I hate commitment but they find it difficult, at the beginning it may seems cool but later the drama will set in.
They start getting jealous when they see me with another babe, in my part I never cared who they date as long as we still run things but the reverse is always the case for them.
I am having that same problem now she has a boyfriend but can't stand seeing me with another girl.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015
mimicious:
How many Nigerian ladies have u dated
not much but you kindda look like my next baby grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by mimicious(f): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Tunchi101:
not much but you kindda look like my next baby grin

tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Naija babe i dey hail oooo
nerdychisa:
we don't have a problem with it so far the monetary benefit is involved. Anyother thing is not a benefit to us
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by nerdychisa(f): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oma307:
Naija babe i dey hail oooo
friends with benefit guy, how e dey go?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Na make we enroll
nerdychisa:
friends with benefit guy, how e dey go?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by nerdychisa(f): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oma307:
Na make we enroll
send your statement of account. then, leave the rest to me cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
mimicious:

tongue
grin but seriously, should can I give it a try with ya? Who knows, it might be much more fun
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:
lmao.who told you nigerian girls got a problem with FWB.you probably dont stay in lag then
I doubt location is the reason here, I think exposure goes a long way..... Naija girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I wanted to open a thread about it but since op have done that before me here is my contribution.
I notice it too I tried doing it with girls cus I hate commitment but they find it difficult, at the beginning it may seems cool but later the drama will set in.
They start getting jealous when they see me with another babe, in my part I never cared who they date as long as we still run things but the reverse is always the case for them.
I am having that same problem now she has a boyfriend but can't stand seeing me with another girl.

Abi o naija babes can spoil fun eeh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:
lmao.who told you nigerian girls got a problem with FWB.you probably dont stay in lag then
I know some boys on diz platform would probably ya me but I don't care grin u really are pretty grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
TFu!!undecided
TFu to you too!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? by Tunchi101(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
TFu to you too!
hahaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's A Complete Cheat!!! / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster / The Pool Party Was Going Well Until She Decided To Mess, See Stampede (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.