Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest (34097 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Parcks(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP is very predictable with its victim mentality! A useless party that brought sixteen years of pains, sorrows and sufferings on Nigerians.

How has Dokpesi been pronounced guilty by being arrested by EFCC?

Even, kids know that arresting suspects comes before prosecution. And so far, not a single one of those arrested has been held beyond the time limit stipulated by the nation's law. So, where is the lawlessness or persecution you cry of?

PDP and its sympathizers should understand that crying wolves and releasing statements calling on international community will not help them a bit. Not when available evidences do not prove anything against the government.

To be sincere, some of us are even angry that the nation's laws are preventing PMB/DSS/EFCC/ICPC from packing all the Dasukis, Yugudas, Bafarawas, Dokpesis, Oritsejafors, Diezanis and locking them up in jail for as long as necessary. They all trampled upon our constitution in sabotaging the economy and security of the country, yet they expect the same law to protect them from being brought to justice!

I wish Buhari was a military head of state as we speak.
when supidity runs in ur lineage, dis is d kind of rubbish u release. Do urself a favour; be objective for once nd stop acting like a zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Alphaoscar: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know it is grade 1 political witchhunt.I wonder what Business Dasuki who was not a government official has to do with the importation of arms.

I love it when you wail without sense. You are notorious here for defending any one accused of corruption even before the accuse defend him/herself and I wonder the kind of family you come from and the kind of upbringing you had growing up.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by wink2015(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=18pt]why is pdp now crying crocodile tears for Raymond Dokpesi, a man they have since disowned over his criticism of PDP fielding President Goodluck Jonathan as against a northern candidate the party originally zone the presidency to?[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Countersam(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
And for those of you who think the prosecutions are partial...please go and hug transformer..i won't take any sides but I am vey happy heads are beginning to roll. Yes Apc started it so anytime hey step down Pdp can continue from where they stoped and probe the rest...we just want to see heads roll...

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP is very predictable with its victim mentality! A useless party that brought sixteen years of pains, sorrows and sufferings on Nigerians.

Even, kids know that arresting suspects comes before prosecution. And so far, not a single one of those arrested has been held beyond the time limit stipulated by the nation's law. So, where is the lawlessness or persecution you cry of?

PDP and its sympathizers should understand that crying wolves and releasing statements calling on international community will not help them a bit. Not when available evidences do not prove anything against the government.

To be sincere, some of us are even angry that the nation's laws are preventing PMB/DSS/EFCC/ICPC from packing all the Dasukis, Yugudas, Bafarawas, Dokpesis, Oritsejafors, Diezanis and locking them up in jail for as long as necessary. They all trampled upon our constitution in sabotaging the economy and security of the country, yet they expect the same law to protect them from being brought to justice!

ladies and gentlemen this is my man of the year 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by JORDAN202: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
[VERY WELL SAID ]PDP is very predictable with its victim mentality! A useless party that brought sixteen years of pains, sorrows and sufferings on Nigerians.

I wish Buhari was a military head of state as we speak.[/quote]
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pidggin:

It seems you are becoming a troll on here. You cannot continue making silly, sentimental, unguided statements in the name of supporting a party. Why are these arrest one sided? answer this queston.
because they are the one loved mostt by our govt. While in prison,free accomodation,free feeding,free clothes,free light and free heavy security

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by philips70(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know it is grade 1 political witchhunt.I wonder what Business Dasuki who was not a government official has to do with the importation of arms.

You see your life? At least buy yourself some shame Chukwudi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros if you don't like my comments then kindly go and commit suicide,you won't be missed!! Yur hero Buhari is a certified dullard on a vengeance mission without any clue whatserever about how to run a government.

This is someone that majority of NIGERIANS voted for yet you call him a certified dullard just because your party pdp lost the election. If someone should call your father a chartered dullard now you will get angry.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by kayroy5(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
When you beat a child, you expect him/ her to crying cry

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont trust Amaechi,but forget Fasola he is a mini god

Comming from the same dopehead who calls says someone is supporting robbers smh!! Hypocrisy will you people.So a confirmed thief like Fashola is your mini god and you still have the effrontery to talk about corruption?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Pidggin(f): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
because they are the one loved mostt by our govt. While in prison,free accomodation,free feeding,free clothes,free light and free heavy security

grin But seriously, Pmb is showing clear signs of being a dictator with all this intimidation going on.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by blonker1: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=40590181]PDP is very predictable with its victim mentality! A useless party that brought sixteen years of pains, sorrows and sufferings on Nigerians.

I wish Buhari was a military head of state as we speak.[/quoteO guy your comments shows that you belong to the passed.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by IYANGBALI: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pidggin:

grin But seriously, Pmb is showing clear signs of being a dictator with all this intimidation going on.
don't worry they will all be charged to court.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by ihatesycophant(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nurse Metuh must be sick in his head to equate arrest for interrogation to sentence. He was arrested to come an vent his own side of the story before they can get fact from what they have and whatever he's going to say. Well, they're not use to it because stealing is not corruption and in all their six years no single person was ask to come to EFCC or DSS office for interrogation. They're not use to it.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by FlyboyZee: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This man is a sycophant
No. He is actually a paid agent. He works for Lie Mohammed. He has the same lying genes Lie Mohammed is made off and is also working assiduously to earn his keep.

So much for a lying career...
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by kayroy5(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
So rich man self they steals? No wonder he quit media job untimely and joined PDP. U will all vomit what you ate in Naira in $dollars.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by maestroferddi: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
I branded Buhari's candidature a joke prior to the election and he has done virtually nothing to prove me wrong.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Ahmeduana(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Aufbauh:
Attention:
PDP and their supporters especially this Chukwudi44 of a man has lost their senses and need the attention of a psychiatrist before it get out of hands.
How can you support the fight against corruption and at the same time opposed the arrest of an alleged corrupt persons?.. Classical insanity!
@Chukwudi44 if you don't change your mentality you may develop a high blood pressure because of hatred and bitterness before 2019.
Be well guided!
ÔPÖLO BA BU, COMMON SENSE KO SI.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
I can dash you my gf for this comment!!! Thanks! By 2019, (that's if they win presidential seat) PDP can start their "witchhunting" too!!

Countersam:
And for those of you who think the prosecutions are partial...please go and hug transformer..i won't take any sides but I am vey happy heads are beginning to roll. Yes Apc started it so anytime hey step down Pdp can continue from where they stoped and probe the rest...we just want to see heads roll...

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by lawbabs: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

How many PVCs do you have mumu!! Last time I checked PDP were not the ones who appointed confirmed looters like Fashola and Amaechi Ministers

Mumu how much did Fashola steal? What evidence did you have against him? Have you written to EFCC with your indictment to prosecute him. Because someone who doesn't want him to become minister published junkies against him, you bought it and have convicted him in your personal court.

And as far as you are concerned, Dokpesi and Bafarawa are saints. Your grand children will ask you, why are you so st*pid? Trust me they will...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by akinladejo: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
maupe:
All I can say is
"BRING BACK JONATHAN "

to where, Nigeria or otuoke?

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by abdulwasee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know it is grade 1 political witchhunt.I wonder what Business Dokpesi who was not a government official has to do with the importation of arms.
The same thing that make me wonder what connects a so-called man of God to renting his private jet for arm purchase in SA!

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by judiciarypalava: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Being educated does not make you informed, but being informed, makes you educated. Just like passing six in not passing sense.

Sometimes you will not understand why the law made provision for fair hearing, in as much as we have dubious lawyers that will quote the laws upside-down to suit their course. But we do not have a choice than to allow the law take its course and not pre-empt.

I think the law allows for invitation, interrogate and get the facts, and then charge to court. And not arrest, intimidate, issue indicting statements and then charge to court with the intention to flaunt court orders.

Nobody is standing in for anybody, but the leaders should respect the rule of law and also human rights as provided. Dasuki was granted bail by the same judiciary the president appointed and intend fighting corruption with, and what happened? He gave a counter orders. As far as we know, an accused person remains innocent until found guilty by a competent court. If not for fair hearing and or facts on ground, Nigerians had started crucifying Okonjo-Iweala for what Elrufai wrote. But what happened, FG coming out to refute what Elrufai said after Okonjo's letter because they know the consequences.

It is sweet when order peoples rights are being infringed on, but when you experience it you will understand how it feels.

What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander. Amaechi, Fashola and co are still having several petitions suppressed at the anti graft agencies. Instead of inviting them at least for inquiry, they were rather rewarded with juicy positions for a job well-done during election.

Silva's case has been thrown out. Audu's case died with him with some billions of looted funds previously guaranteed by Oyegun with governorship ticket for payment gradually fizzling away.

SERAP is seriously urging Buhari to prob how the returned Abacha loots were spent. A man Buhari and IBB never accepted looted any money. And my prayer is that Buhari will sheepishly take that step and get himself shot.

We had hoped that Buhari and APC meant change, but now we see that it was just to pave his way to power. All the things we complained under PDP are the things still happening now with rewards to the perpetrators. And my worries is that 2019 is too far for a change, maybe revolution will make it quicker.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by johnnday222(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
seriously,if pdp were to b a beta opposition party,this slowpoke called metur of a person shud have been removed long time ago.
his argument is so poor dat u wonder if his truly d one issuing some statements or some primary school pupil.
so predictable n baseless points.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Pidggin(f): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't worry they will all be charged to court.

They should continue, we are watching, even the international community where your oga at the top has been spending our hard end money visiting, are watching them display this dictatorial version of democracy.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by abdulwasee(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
akinladejo:

to where, Nigeria or otuoke?
To maupe familiy house na!

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by davidsonkuti: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai!! Dis one over sweet me 2 see desame mehtu n pdp calling on d international community. Dey av soon 4gotten wen dey do everytin with high-handedness n impunity of no small measure. Una never see anytin soon una go call angels frm heaven

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by ezebunafo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Baffarawa was only roped in becuase he stood as a surety for Dasuki!! I just hope the fool who currently occuppies aso rock would not set this country on fire!!
you are a ba*tard and a greater fool,grow up.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pidggin:

They should continue, we are watching, even the international community where your oga at the top has been spending our hard end money visiting, are watching them display this dictatorial version of democracy.
we need to fill up the newly built prisons all over the country with members of pdp,so as not to waste the money we used in building dem. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pidggin:

we need to fill up the newly builtt prison all over the country with members of pdp,so as not to waste the money we used in building dem

1 Like

Pidggin:

we need to fill up the newly builtt prison all over the country with members of pdp,so as not to waste the money we used in building dem. Sai baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund / Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.