Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest (34096 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Georgedelight(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
APC change is to Negative, so beware changes can be positive or negative ,who is Bad PDP before is still APC today, so APC should stop taking laws on their hands because the real PDP is still there destination.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by bashydemy(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know it is grade 1 political witchhunt.I wonder what Business Dokpesi who was not a government official has to do with the importation of arms.
Hahaha i just like this chukwudi boy sha, You mean grade one witch hunt? Let me ask you this, Did they arrest anyone before the arrest of Dasuki? Like i said earlier, If them arrest Dasuki lots of will follow cos a lot of secret will be release... Save you crying for now as more are still gonna be arrested..
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by bashydemy(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
Baffarawa was only roped in becuase he stood as a surety for Dasuki!! I just hope the fool who currently occuppies aso rock would not set this country on fire!!
Sorry bro, Show me your friend and i will tell you 80% of who you are... Bafarawa and Dasuki are closed and there's skeleton in his cupboard too.. Mind you Dasuki have already started mentioning names that's why the arrest.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by bashydemy(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

How many PVCs do you have mumu!! Last time I checked PDP were not the ones who appointed confirmed looters like Fashola and Amaechi Ministers
and you only have one PVC too and before 2019 PMB and APC will gain more supporters, Mind you i prefer looters like Fashola and Ameachi who rebuild their various states to David Mark who did not do anything for his constituency for 16yrs and wanna do something now that he lost woefully through appeal court.. I also prefer them to Gbenga Daniel, Akala, Odili, Kalu etc who did not do anything for their states.... Mind you they are still walking free too.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Countersam(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2015
PMB witch hunting airways..... I concur....

Ntoorr

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by owumzy(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know it is grade 1 political witchhunt.I wonder what Business Dokpesi who was not a government official has to do with the importation of arms.

He is an active politician for your information and belongs to the power that was grin
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by owumzy(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2015
This Metu sef
Why don't PDP come with clean hands
Must all their members have one form of money or the other transferred to their account
International community no be fool o!
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by billyG(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Pidggin:
angry This man will lead our beloved country to a gradual end if he continues this way.
u mean dasuki?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by morbeta(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mr man, what has CAN president got to do with arms importation.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by odutolasodiq(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
What are u doing in politics section if u can not link raymond dokpesi and political happenings in this country!!! @ pa chukwudi44
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by micayo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
citizenY:

You do even know how to lie. Buhari's father died before before he joined the army.

And you want to educate others. The joke is in you.

Noted that his father died when he was four (4) but that doesn't make the allegations of the 53 suitcases false. Read a little about it here and get more details about it yourself: www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/53-suitcases-saga-buhari-blasts-atiku-jonathan/

N.B: Its the joke is 'on' you.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by kulekaa(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
ask Dasuki dat sent him billions
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by bokohalal(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Countersam:
PMB witch hunting airways..... I concur....
Ntoorr
You seem to be obsessed with Edo people.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by citizenY(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
micayo:

Noted that his father died when he was four (4) but that doesn't make the allegations of the 53 suitcases false. Read a little about it here and get more details about it yourself: www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/53-suitcases-saga-buhari-blasts-atiku-jonathan/

N.B: Its the joke is 'on' you.

It is false to connect his father to the suitcases and in the same vein trying to educate someone.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Countersam(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
bokohalal:

You seem to be obsessed with Edo people.

If you say so Bokoharam
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Pidggin(f): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
billyG:

u mean dasuki?

So funny ha lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by micayo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
citizenY:

It is false to connect his father to the suitcases and in the same vein trying to educate someone.

Are u so dumb and uneducated to see that I retracted the suitcases being his fathers own but his ADC Father's.

Get educated whenever you are told to so you won't be so ignorant silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive / Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? / Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.