Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest (34080 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by citizenY(m): 2:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I love it when you wail without sense. You are notorious here for defending any one accused of corruption even before the accuse defend him/herself and I wonder the kind of family you come from and the kind of upbringing you had growing up.

You should be more concerned about his offspring.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by citizenY(m): 2:41am On Dec 02, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]why is pdp now crying crocodile tears for Raymond Dokpesi, a man they have since disowned over his criticism of PDP fielding President Goodluck Jonathan as against a northern candidate the party originally zone the presidency to?[/size]

With this development, can we say that Raymond knew what he was talking about when be made that very pregnant apology?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by opribo(m): 2:51am On Dec 02, 2015
All I know is that leopards don't change their spots and history Nevers fails to repeat irself.Only time will tell if we took the eight turn or the wrong one.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by ZUBY77(m): 2:51am On Dec 02, 2015
I am just thinking.
If this Dokpesi has defected to APC, would he have been arrested?

When is Tinubu, Amechi and the 78 million website man going to answer for their loots?
If we must make Nigeria good, we must fight corruption in its entirety.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by citizenY(m): 2:59am On Dec 02, 2015
ezebunafo:
you are a ba*tard and a greater fool,grow up.

Chukudi.... see ya life. Why do I have this feeling that you are a combination of a nymph and a sluuuut. collecting the fee and enjoying the humping. You are a masochist and you relish being insulted..... This is bestiiiiality of the extreme kind.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Owoplenty(m): 3:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Shot your fat mouth!
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by citizenY(m): 3:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Okanokan:

PassingShot, your wish of having a dictator as Head of the Federal Government will surely not come to pass. The POL POT and accuser, prosecutor and judge MENTALITY being openly displayed by the leading light of the Apc, which has also infected its youth body will lead it, to ITS OWN DESTRUCTION;
Nigerians are in support of a total war against corruption but not the case where Government will be accuser, prosecutor and judge, by passing judgement on the pages of newspapers and on net as you have just done by asking Nigerians to embrace DICTATORSHIP and SUMMARY TRIALS. Come to think of it, the membership of Apc and Pdp even when you add all other registered parties are less than 3% of Nigeria's population, therefore Apc and its members must bear in mind that 90% of the Nigerian populace are watching in SULLEN SILENCE, because they belong to neither the Apc or Pdp. All we ask is for Apc to do the RIGHT THING, so that we do not create ------.

There are allegations and investigations going in and to the best of my knowledge no judgment has been passed.

Please keep your powder dry. We are all watching.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by OdofinLadi(m): 3:18am On Dec 02, 2015
... The same way u should wonder how a 'man of God' got involved in arms deal money seized in south Africa. Remember, it was in his private jet that the money was being conveyed.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by citizenY(m): 3:18am On Dec 02, 2015
aresa:

Funny how you people suddenly fell in love with rule of law after losing election, after keeping quiet and sitting on your fingers for 16 years while this same lawless, impunity loving, corrupt and incompetent PDP ravaged the country to her knees..

You care less about the rule of law when this same Dasuki, GEJ and his cronies looted the treasury via unlawful extra-budgetary withdrawals..

The mode of operation with you people is always to look the other way when lawless acts are in progress, but cry and wail when the law steps in to seek justice..

You people represent the very worst and odious side of Nigeria...

Nice conclusion. The apology by Raymond speaks volumes, Now we know that the "worst and odious" folks in our midst are walking on the red carpet....of shame.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by OdofinLadi(m): 3:20am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know it is grade 1 political witchhunt.I wonder what Business Dokpesi who was not a government official has to do with the importation of arms.

... The same way u should wonder how a 'man of God' got involved in arms deal money seized in south Africa. Remember, it was in his private jet that the money was being conveyed.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by citizenY(m): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Semper247:

Mr chukwudi, u support Biafra and still support Bafarawa, a citizen of the zoo. Where do u really stand?

Biafra wan carry this baggage.... abeg carry go.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by maguscharles(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2015
its quite obvious dopkesi is paying for his sins built AIT and raypower from sweat of Nigerians justice served
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by amtaken(f): 4:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Don't hide under the acronym PDP.

The only difference between PDP and APC is that APC is full of fake promises, lies, propaganda, witch-hunting, political assassination and above all gross hypocrisy.

Only the gullible ones will believe that APC members were not part of the 16 years 'ruin' you chant about.

Atiku is the founding father of PDP.
Today he's in APC chanting fake change after ruling under PDP for 8 years. 8/16.

Obasanjo is also a former change chanter (you will understand why I said former after reading his open letter to Buhari hahahahaha) .

Don't forget he also ruled under PDP for 8 years. 8/16.

Amechi, Fashola, Tinubu are also 8/16 within the 16 years 'ruin'.

Most APC members decamped to APC because they couldn't pick the PDP nomination tickets in their primary elections.

APC = 90% aggrieved PDP.

Therefore APC paid e-warrior,

deceive us no more.

We know what's up.
aresa:

If the PDP wasn't in power and not responsible for anything, don't you think Nigerians should have looked the other way and retain the PDP and not instead replace them with your so caled former PDP now APC members?

Unfortunately for you and your pedestrian, mentally crooked and absurd reasoning, the millions of Nigerians that voted for #Change, that kicked out the PDP and the worthless, incompetent and corruption loving president and his entire party out of office did so because the PDP as a party was responsible for our woes.

We existed under PDP president, PDP manifesto, PDP policies and lastly, a PDP commander in chief of the armed forces and the chief law enforcement office...

I know you spewed that ignorant nonsense just to further your warped and basement ideology, but it's very clear that you either skipped social studies and civic education in elementary school or you were just not bright enough to grab the consent.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by justmenoni: 4:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Oga calm down,I would have agreed with u had it been peeps like Amaechi,Saraki,obj etc were rejected outright from joining Apc but how can you keep on saying pdp's 16 years rulling when most people who are part of this 16years are now saints in Apc,what could ameachi write down as achievements for his own 16 years stake in Pdp,what was sarakis achievement Check ur conscience and tell me if the problem in Nigeria Is really from pdp or Apc, come 2019 let's all vote in a new and fresh party at least we know most of our corrupt politician's are in Pdp and Apc now, let's vote kowa or other reliable parties and we can have a direction.

quote author=PassingShot post=40590181]PDP is very predictable with its victim mentality! A useless party that brought sixteen years of pains, sorrows and sufferings on Nigerians.

How has Dokpesi been pronounced guilty by being arrested by EFCC?

Even, kids know that arresting suspects comes before prosecution. And so far, not a single one of those arrested has been held beyond the time limit stipulated by the nation's law. So, where is the lawlessness or persecution you cry of?

PDP and its sympathizers should understand that crying wolves and releasing statements calling on international community will not help them a bit. Not when available evidences do not prove anything against the government.

To be sincere, some of us are even angry that the nation's laws are preventing PMB/DSS/EFCC/ICPC from packing all the Dasukis, Yugudas, Bafarawas, Dokpesis, Oritsejafors, Diezanis and locking them up in jail for as long as necessary. They all trampled upon our constitution in sabotaging the economy and security of the country, yet they expect the same law to protect them from being brought to justice!

I wish Buhari was a military head of state as we speak.[/quote]
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by 247notire(m): 5:02am On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP is very predictable with its victim mentality! A useless party that brought sixteen years of pains, sorrows and sufferings on Nigerians.

Even, kids know that arresting suspects comes before prosecution. And so far, not a single one of those arrested has been held beyond the time limit stipulated by the nation's law. So, where is the lawlessness or persecution you cry of?

PDP and its sympathizers should understand that crying wolves and releasing statements calling on international community will not help them a bit. Not when available evidences do not prove anything against the government.

To be sincere, some of us are even angry that the nation's laws are preventing PMB/DSS/EFCC/ICPC from packing all the Dasukis, Yugudas, Bafarawas, Dokpesis, Oritsejafors, Diezanis and locking them up in jail for as long as necessary. They all trampled upon our constitution in sabotaging the economy and security of the country, yet they expect the same law to protect them from being brought to justice!

I wish Buhari was a military head of state as we speak.
You conveniently left out the Amaechis and Fashola and Atikus and the rest of the APC criminals. Keep fooling urself... You can get a time machine and go back to 1983 if u don't like democracy. Meanwhile fuel scarcity is still on and the economy is crumbling gradually...
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by aresa: 5:04am On Dec 02, 2015
[s]
amtaken:
Don't hide under the acronym PDP.

The only difference between PDP and APC is that APC is full of fake promises, lies, propaganda, witch-hunting, political assassination and above all gross hypocrisy.

Only the gullible ones will believe that APC members were not part of the 16 years 'ruin' you chant about.

Atiku is the founding father of PDP.
Today he's in APC chanting fake change after ruling under PDP for 8 years. 8/16.

Obasanjo is also a former change chanter (you will understand why I said former after reading his open letter to Buhari hahahahaha) .

Don't forget he also ruled under PDP for 8 years. 8/16.

Amechi, Fashola, Tinubu are also 8/16 within the 16 years 'ruin'.

Most APC members decamped to APC because they couldn't pick the PDP nomination tickets in their primary elections.

APC = 90% aggrieved PDP.

Therefore APC paid e-warrior,

deceive us no more.

We know what's up.
[/s]

You sound even more rretarded, unintelligent and ignorant...
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Ijaya123: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2015
maupe:
All I can say is
"BRING BACK JONATHAN "

You can have him back in your house. No one is stopping you.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Oblongatarh(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know it is grade 1 political witchhunt.I wonder what Business Dokpesi who was not a government official has to do with the importation of arms.
Go Back to School
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Oblongatarh(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
Baffarawa was only roped in becuase he stood as a surety for Dasuki!! I just hope the fool who currently occuppies aso rock would not set this country on fire!!
Don't talk before you think, think first and stop embarrassing yourself here. Use your head 'cos we ain't talking spare parts here. Next time you spew sh*** of your mouth, you will be Banished from here to Alaba market
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by smoothralph(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros if you don't like my comments then kindly go and commit suicide,you won't be missed!! Yur hero Buhari is a certified dullard on a vengeance mission without any clue whatserever about how to run a government.
A certified dullard who has achieved what ur father and his father will never achieve.
Clap for your stupidity
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by dazdilijae(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Aufbauh:
Attention:
PDP and their supporters especially this Chukwudi44 of a man has lost their senses and need the attention of a psychiatrist before it get out of hands.
How can you support the fight against corruption and at the same time opposed the arrest of an alleged corrupt persons?.. Classical insanity!
@Chukwudi44 if you don't change your mentality you may develop a high blood pressure because of hatred and bitterness before 2019.
Be well guided!

I m very sure you ve never heard of fair hearing before, a panel was set up and it was to invite people to defend themselves before a report is made. Did the panel invite Dokpesi? That's the tin line between justice and witch-hunt
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by adekolaelect(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2015
We all knw the realities All the money that oga Jona spent within dat postponed election Was it came 4rm heaven? No one can spend or have dat except Govmt
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by XOGBADO(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
papa...
I jst keep wondering what Dokpesi has to do with PMB. I feel he's actually on a revenge mission.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Aufbauh(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2015
dazdilijae:

I m very sure you ve never heard of fair hearing before, a panel was set up and it was to invite people to defend themselves before a report is made. Did the panel invite Dokpesi? That's the tin line between justice and witch-hunt

Must you quote someone to state your point?
I hardly reply mentions but just that am in a good mood.
I hope you heard Barr Ozekhemen statement that Dokpesi was just invited to clarifies an issues with the agency which he patriotically honoured.
But somewhere somehow PDP and their supporters are already agog in wailing of Witch hunt and persecution as if Dokpesi have been thrown to jail already.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by bamipet01: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=40590181]PDP is very predictable with its victim mentality! A useless party that brought sixteen years of pains, sorrows and sufferings on Nigerians.

I wish Buhari was a military head of state as we speak.[Guy u dey vex o]
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by amshigida: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2015
HOW I WISH OLISA METUHS CHILDREN ARE READING THIS DISGRACE, PAINFUL YOUR DAD DEFENDING LOOTERS AND BOKO HARAM SPONSORS OF ARMS, TOO BAD, METUHS IS TOO ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH SHAME
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by banki(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Was dokpesi involved in the 2010 independence day bombing?

Was he invited and accused of masterminding the bombing? Then was he a member of pdp? Was it not under GEJ?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by zebebe: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2015
MY QUESTION IS THAT IS THERE NO ANY APC PERSON THAT WAS CORRUPT IN THE PAST OR THOSE PDP BUT NOW IN APC?

THIS MADE ME TO BELIEF THAT THIS TYPE OF TRYING CORRUPT POLITICIANS IS A POLITICS.

MOST OF THESE APC BIG NAMES CAME FROM PDP 16 YRS RULES, WERE THRY NOT CORRUPT WHEN THEY WERE THERE?

THOUGH, I SUPPORT FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION BUT I WANT IT TO GO ROUND ALL PEOPLE NOT A CERTAIN GROUP/PARTY.

THANK YOU
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by Sheggy13(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
Was Oritsejafor a govt official too?.. Since you don't know what business he has being involved, that's d more reason u shouldn't support him blindly but shut up and listen to see how the EFCC which is empowered by the nation's laws to handle cases of financial fraud and recklessness,would expose his connections instead of exposing your ignorance and playing the victim on social media. You guys are just too predictable.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by billyG(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When u say Pdp ruined Nigeria for 16yrs,pls always add Obj,Atiku,Ameachi dat are now saints in Apc,even Ameachi dat was indicted was rewarded with a Minister portfolio.
is OBj APC?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by billyG(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Damalex4luv:

I'm very sure your father will never thought of calling Buhari a fool talk less of a dim wit like you.
May you never no peace for always supporting corruption. Oloshi
U are a fool 4 defending corrupt pple,may dasuki continue to sing like canary. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by olamieseun(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2015
maupe:
All I can say is
"BRING BACK JONATHAN "
so dat stealing on our country can coutinue, God wil not let dat one happen again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home / Fayose Receives Wike At Akure Airport (Photos) / HILARIOUS: Tolu Ogunlesi Responded To Peter Obi's Tweet In Chinese Language(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.