Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Am I Being Used? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Used? (1847 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Am I Being Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 16, 2016
I have this female friend I've been close for a couple of years. We had a thing the past but it ended quickly after my graduation partly because of my subsequent relocation and largely because she always wanted someone around and I when I couldn't be that someone we just had to stop.

However, we've remained good friends. She tells me almost everything. Whenever she wanted an external opinion about her relationship or family I was the she'd run to. I've even visited her family more times than I can count.

But the thing now is, I've observed she has a history of doing quite the opposite of whatever I advice. During her last relationship she wanted a honest opinion from about what sort of person her BF was and if I thought it could ever lead to something more. I told her (I know her BF very well) that sort of boy would leave her before the end of the year. She said 'ok' but still went ahead to date him and even painted me black in front of her BF saying I was jealous of them.

They broke up even sooner than I predicted and yet again I was the one she ran to for comfort and sooting words.

Earlier this month she asked of my opinion about dating a boy in my church she didn't quite like but felt she could use his company. Only problem was, the boy in question is there years younger and she is in her finals. Yet again, I made my stand clear about it. She did accept my advice and followed it for a couple of days only for her to tell me she's dating him now?

I felt used, mad and disgusted when I heard the news and almost felt like asking her never to bother my life again. But that would appear like jealousy.

But I can't just keep my fingers crossed while someone plays me for a fool. I know there's nothing in there for us but I don't appreciate being played like a 5 yr old. I need to do something and do it fast
Re: Am I Being Used? by greatnaija01: 2:56pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
I have this female friend I've been close for a couple of years. We had a thing the past but it ended quickly after my graduation partly because of my subsequent relocation and largely because she always wanted someone around and I when I couldn't be that someone we just had to stop.

However, we've remained good friends. She tells me almost everything. Whenever she wanted an external opinion about her relationship or family I would be the first she'd run to. I've even visited her family more times than I can count.

But the thing now is, I've observed she has a history of doing quite the opposite of whatever I advice. During her last relationship she wanted a honest opinion from about what sort of person her BF was and if I thought it could ever lead to something more. I told her (I know her BF very well) that sort of boy would leave her before the end of the year. She said 'ok' but still went ahead to date him and even painted me black in front of her BF saying I was jealous of them.

They broke up even sooner than I predicted and yet again I was the one she ran to for comfort and sooting words.

Earlier this month she asked of my opinion about dating a boy in my church she didn't quite like but felt she could use his company. Only problem was, the boy in question is there years younger and she is in her finals. Yet again, I made my stand clear about it. She did accept my advice and followed it for a couple of days only for her to tell me she's dating him now?

I felt used, mad and disgusted when I heard the news and almost felt like asking her never to bother my life again. But that would appear like jealousy.

But I can't just keepy fingers crossed while someone plays me for a fool. I know theirs nothing in their for us but I don't appreciate being played like a 5 yr old. I need to do something and do it fast

Get a new Sim. But send me the contact of your own girl that you wanna dump pls o
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2016
cool she definitely juz want to hear Ur side but not actually followed u...so it's useless to give advice to a person who is stubborn...

Juz get out of her league.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used? by waxxydude: 3:02pm On May 16, 2016
Brother do you have mouth odour? cus y she nor dey take ur words. .. and y she nor dey see u date.. are u a ghost?
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool she definitely juz want to hear Ur side but not actually followed u...so it's useless to give advice to a person who is stubborn...

on point!! But the babe keeps contacting me like say I be....she she dey always call
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 16, 2016
greatnaija01:

Get a new Sim. But send me the contact of your own girl that you wanna dump pls o

new SIM won't work. she sabi my siblings, friends house, everything.
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 16, 2016
Mind your business and stop proferring advice

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used? by sinaj(f): 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
Don't u get it,

U like a brother to her grin
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
waxxydude:
Brother do you have mouth odour? cus y she nor dey take ur words. ..
and y she nor dey see u date.. are u a ghost?

I tire for some babz
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
Don't u get it,

Wicked embarassed

Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
Don't u get it,

U wicked
Re: Am I Being Used? by greatnaija01: 3:13pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

new SIM won't work. she sabi my siblings, friends house, everything.
Advice here and finally get her laid anytime she needs advice. It's simple
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 16, 2016
greatnaija01:

Advice here and finally get her laid anytime she needs advice. It's simple

1 orijin 4 ya

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used? by wilybebsy(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2016
Yes u are been usedcheesycheesy
Re: Am I Being Used? by iceberylin(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2016
ITS OBVIOUS YOU STILL IN LOVE WITH HER...

ASK HER OUT JOR angry
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

on point!! But the babe keeps contacting me like say I be....she she dey always call

Does Ur phone has a "block" button? Juz hit that so she will learn that U will not be there for her all the time.
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Dude is already way outta her league... He's the chairman of the friendZone sef...

How are you today Kash... ? grin
Re: Am I Being Used? by greatnaija01: 3:21pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

1 orijin 4 ya

She needs to know you are not a kid... And it's not theory you go teach am na practical. I feel she wants you to be jealous o

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Does Ur phone has a "block" button? Juz hit that so she will learn that U will not be there for her all the time.

Would be too obvious. I want something less emphatic but equally effective
Re: Am I Being Used? by MadCow1: 3:23pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

However, we've remained good friends. She tells me almost everything. Whenever she wanted an external opinion about her relationship or family I was the she'd run to. I've even visited her family more times than I can count.

But I can't just keep my fingers crossed while someone plays me for a fool. I know there's nothing in there for us but I don't appreciate being played like a 5 yr old. I need to do something and do it fast

How is she playing you for a fool?

You have been Friendzoned.. grin

Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 16, 2016
MadCow1:

How is she playing you for a fool?

You have been Friendzoned.. grin

You may be right. But then na she dey call me pass and buz my WhatsApp
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

Dude is already way outta her league... He's the chairman of the friendZone sef...

How are you today Kash... ? grin

I'm great as always...juz setting myself on my bed and soon will be dozing off.. grin

How u doing Icy?
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 16, 2016
typing
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm great as always...juz setting myself on my bed and soon will be dozing off.. grin

How u doing Icy?
Icy is cool o...

Could you move a little I need to lie too...grin
Re: Am I Being Used? by MadCow1: 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

You may be right. But then na she dey call me pass and buz my WhatsApp

Its the Friendzone bro.

Find a new Girlfriend and start talking to her about it.

Infact, start talking to her about her friend that is fine that you want to date and see how she feels about it. grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 16, 2016
juhan:
typing

You never finish... ?? grin

I Tried calling back...didn't go through... sad Check the mail I just sent... Seen?
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

Icy is cool o...

Could you move a little I need to lie too...grin

My bed is quite small grin u can lay down in my sofa grin

Anyway, have a great day....

From Singapore, I'm signing out... grin
Re: Am I Being Used? by UyiIredia(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2016
@ fifthcolumnist: No need to get worked up if she doesn't take your advice. It won't happen all the time. Just keep on being the friend that she can depend on.
Re: Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

You never finish... ?? grin

I Tried calling back...didn't go through... sad Check the mail I just sent... Seen?
yeah
Re: Am I Being Used? by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

Truth is, you still love this girl if not i know you know how to stop her from contacting you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used? by RoyalBlak007: 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

My bed is quite small grin u can lay down in my sofa grin

Anyway, have a great day....

From Singapore, I'm signing out... grin

And I had wanted to give you a long call wen I got back from

the saloon..but wink I met a diff gift smiley instead..#ThanksAbunch
Re: Am I Being Used? by bringbackourGEJ: 4:37pm On May 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! I Am Frustrated, My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed – Woman Cries Out / How Do I Allow Myself Fall In Love With This Guy? / A lady Beat And Injured Husband's Girlfriend see (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.