Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! (10529 Views)

Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ok, good evening fellas! It has been long I logged-in to Nairaland. Was just tide up with work.

You might be wondering what prompted me to create this thread and using such heading. Just wanna advice my fellow guys who feel they are in a relationship with a girl... most especially, distance relationship. No matter how the girl profess her undying love for you and claims she has no other boy friend except you, my brother, all na wash!

I met this girl on May, immediately after our 2 weeks NYSC Camping. She's also a corper. We fell in love with each other right from the NACC family house.We later got our own houses respectively and relationship became intimate. We made love so many times and it was fun.

I later got to know that she is in a very serious relationship before being called-up for service. The guys is very serious about the relationship, as far as I can tell. But the problem whenever I'm with this babe and the guy calls(a businessman in Enugu), he'll ask the girl 'hope she's not into any..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by donbenedict(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Everyone is free to cheat on whoever they are with as long as the cheater is not under any vow.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
cheesy cool
donbenedict:
Everyone is free to cheat on whoever they are with as long as the cheater is not under any vow.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by MUVA(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
A woman belongs to you when she's with or around you. Once she steps out, she belongs to another nigga. -Synzu (2016)

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by IamLEGEND1: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
MUVA:
A woman belongs to you when she's with or around you. Once she steps out, she belongs to another nigga. -Synzu (2016)

Dem say you get sense, I concur

Your brain sharp pass mai suya knife,I concur.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by donbenedict(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy cool
cool nice one..
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Spicylate(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
So based on just one experience, you think there can't be one who will be different?

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by blayde(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Being single and happy is d key.

Long distance what!

Over my body!

Can never court a girl for more than 6months if i want 2 settle down.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by MUVA(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Dem say you get sense, I concur
Your brain sharp pass mai suya knife,I concur.
Baba na your lead we dey follow grin

1 Share

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by josab122: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
No! Its only men that cheap. Gals are just being wise thats all. Trust keey

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by DaviiiD(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Really sad!

broke nigga preaching trust and faithfulness! cheesy cheesy

how is she supposed to take care of herself? buy good creams, make her hair and get good clothes? by just being your girlfriend? cheesy

i dont understand how you guys think! you are dating a fine girl that should(its her right) like good things and you want her to manage? undecided undecided

forget women till you have money and stop creating threads that fully exhibit your current predicaments

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Story continues... bear with me. Typing with small phone
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Kylekent59: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
That is how life is. My best advise to u is to leave her immediately. She is engaged already and u are sleeping with her. When ur time comes up and am sleeping with ur babe to be, no vex ooooo. Thus says d law of karma

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by vizkiz: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
MUVA:

Our hero! Synzu for president! grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
..relationship?". And she swore with everything she can think of the she is still as he left her. As in eeh! this girl can lie? Someone who is resting her head on my chest just after a sex romp is swearing that she is not cheating on him? Can you believe this?

Ok that aside. Just yesterday again, she came to my house to spend the weekend as usual. At around 9:00pm, we started romancing and kissing each other which later led to a mad sex. Right in the middle of the fun, the guy called to check up on her but she ignored the calls because she was enjoying the sex then. After everything, she called him back and pretended to be waking up from sleep. They talked and talked and later ended with "I LOVE YOU" to each other. This guy(businessman) have invested so much on this girl, hoping to marry her after service.

My concern is, why can't girls stay true to their relationships?
What if I was the one that guy's shoe, how would I feels?

Guys beware of girls!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Like seriously? If it's a girl you've invested much on, hoping to get married to her someday, but later found out the she is cheating on you; what will you do?
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
MUVA:

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Spicylate:
So based on just one experience, you think there can't be one who will be different?
Believe me this is not the first I've heard or seen this. In our camp then, they caught and expelled a married woman and a guy making out during the burn fire party

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016

My nigga Girls are too mysterious, some of them like dating Guys any where they find them self no matter they are still in a serious relationship and they like $ex and can lie alot but some Girls are decent and respectful and doesn't have time for any Guy only they Guy.
but no matter everything fear girls, some of them are ready to Bleep all your friends and neighbors

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oh God! Will I ever marry? Honestly, i am beginning to get scared of being in a serious relationship this days oo!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Heys look here..don't comman start judging everybody with your own experience..in every society,we have the good and the bad..it has been like that since stone age..so thanks for the info.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
You asked a wrong question saying "why can't girls stay true to their relationship"
You should be asking "why can't this girl that you are fu*king what ever her name is, stay true to her relationship"

Finding a good wife material is hard
1. You find a beautiful one, the brain is empty and she's a cheater
2. You find a brilliant one, she is a feminist who wouldn't take sh!t from any man
3. You find a rich one, she is disrespectful and can't be controlled
4. You find a hard working career one, she doesn't have time and is too dull in the bedroom
5. You find a humble one, she's an illiterate but with mad kitchen and bathroom skills

Bottom line, you can't have it all and not every woman is the same.
Choose wisely

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
..relationship?". And she swore with everything she can think of the she is still as he left her. As in eeh! this girl can lie? Someone who is resting her head on my chest just after a sex romp is swearing that she is not cheating on him? Can you believe this?

Ok that aside. Just yesterday again, she came to my house to spend the weekend as usual. At around 9:00pm, we started romancing and kissing each other which later led to a mad sex. Right in the middle of the fun, the guy called to check up on her but she ignored the calls because she was enjoying the sex then. After everything, she called him back and pretended to be waking up from sleep. They talked and talked and later ended with "I LOVE YOU" to each other. This guy(businessman) have invested so much on this girl, hoping to marry her after service.

Guys beware of girls!

You're still banging her right? You're the one cheating your fellow man not her. Now that you've found out and yet you still bang her what are you? She didn't do anything to that guy. It's you who is hurting him the more. Bye

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Heys look here..don't comman start judging everybody with your own experience..in every society,we have the good and the bad..it has been like that since stone age..so thanks for the info.
But you girls are mean oo!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by naijaboiy: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
This is ridiculously unreasonable.

So people should just cheat on each other because they are not in any "vow"?

Why not just restrain from getting committed in a relationship at all instead of fooling yourself that you're Dating someone and then you cheat on the person.

Vow or no vow, you think you will be able to handle the emotional trauma that comes with it?

Some kind of washed up mentality these days though. undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by somto4u: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Babe why are u so pained?he wasn't talking to u directly but kinda of advising his fellow guys to b careful of leech like u..it's seems u are also a guilty of such act!pls pardon my tone but I had to tell you the truth as its was meant to be told..Pls where is dat dog named buhari?Anybody with useful info abt d said dog should alert me abeg tanks!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Royal155:
But you girls are mean oo!
We know! its in our genes
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op that girl is being heartless to her man and not you.

You are/were just a side guy in her life. It's very difficult to meet a totally single girl in places like NYSC camps.

Most of the ladies there are just there to have fun. Finding love in such a place is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yet another crushed heart, ladies don dey operate pass antichrist these days oo.

Sorry my brother, Wetin again I go talk naa. Mek I go give the same sorry to your other colleagues in heartbreak, una plenty for here today.grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Laveda(f): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

This is ridiculously unreasonable.

So people should just cheat on each other because they are not in any "vow"?

Why not just restrain from getting committed in a relationship at all instead of fooling yourself that you're Dating someone and then you cheat on the person.

Vow or no vow, you think you will be able to handle the emotional trauma that comes with it?

Some kind of washed up mentality these days though. undecided

Azzin ehn, its just annoying. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by naijaboiy: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:

Guys beware of girls!
You will soon be in his shoes. Continue fücking another man's girlfriend.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
elomez:

You're still banging her right? You're the one cheating your fellow man not her. Now that you've found out and yet you still bang her what are you? She didn't do anything to that guy. It's you who is hurting him the more. Bye
Aaah! Y u dey talk lyk dis nah? I know you also do the same thing. Quit pretending joor!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small / My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.