Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old (1662 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by dhensity: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2015
The newbies might not be able to relate to this, but i will still carry on smiley ...just to remember the good old days

Those days when the section had mods... and they were the most popular mods on nairaland

1.in the name of Sexkillz and Ogugua... they both ended up dating and had lots of enemies even the owner of this forum was jealous of their relationship...heard he wanted sexkillz girlfriend but she no gree
Sexkills also went on to be the most hated and most cursed albino mod nairaland ever had.. as he could ban people till 2050..but he was one of the best mods dealing with trolls..sadly he fought with the owner of the forum and left with his girlfriend

2.Idowuogbo she was the mama of the house...she was our big momma, she was everywhere this section wasn't alive without her. sadly she is no longer active as the flavour of the romance section is gone.. some say too many kids in the section now

3. Sexyleamon i miss her posts..she probably left too

4. Rokiatu. one popular babe in this section..well known for her assets behind, not sure if she still posts

5 190 This was the biggest troll to walk on nairaland always insulting darkskinned girls..funny he had lot of nairaland girlfriends

6) MrsChima married but posting annoying stuffs

7) Adaobi....whew the first Miss Nairaland, she was so pretty but i think she's left nairaland also

notable mentions Drnairalov, Freecocoa, Lupey, Lupey where re u??

those days mehn i miss it sad sad

and those years had the best miss nairaland expecially when LUPEY won miss nairaland!!

i miss u guys..the golden era!!

10 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by armadeo(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Pheals(f): 1:43am On Dec 02, 2015
I could remember 3of them
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by 2sex(m): 2:18am On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Funminicrown: 3:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Yesso, the romance section was tha beat then. The likes of Mr.Cork, 190 and Idowuogbo always make my days back then. At the mention of Sexkillz then, all trolling must bow.
But now, shioor...we now have newbies preparing for SSCE asking silly romance questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by nerdfrost(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Just here to observe grin
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by softRay(m): 4:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Just passing bye
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by marsoden: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2015
I enjoyed those days(even though I was a guest and didn't register till recently). It was fun having those people around. Sexkillz and Ogugua love really was the envy of the Romance section, to the extent that Seun was envious too(the subsequent ordeal between them and seun is too childish to narrate). However, Sexkillz "moderator priviledges" really got into his head. He would slam you with a 50 years ban and tell you that nothing will happen(even if you report to Seun). Things have changed. I rarely visit that Romance section anymore. No longer that interesting.

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by sauceEEP(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Op you forgot;
Itsmodella
Abil
Hornypipe
Shollypopz
Sexyseun
Bittyend
Controversy

3 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2015
*Yawns*
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by ggrin(f): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Rozzayy cheesy
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by vizkiz: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2015
op why didn't you add Mr olodo to the list? grin

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by opetu: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
same as me... i hardly coment here any more...all d oldies re gone Mrcork, 190 nd dem likes..what happened to sexkillz nd ogugua was really sad..i liked ogugua..she was bae to all. too many teens in d forum now
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Laveda(f): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Where's my momma idowuogbo embarassed
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by lupey: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
dhensity:
The newbies might not be able to relate to this, but i will still carry on smiley ...just to remember the good old days

Those days when the section had mods... and they were the most popular mods on nairaland

1.in the name of Sexkillz and Ogugua... they both ended up dating and had lots of enemies even the owner of this forum was jealous of their relationship...heard he wanted sexkillz girlfriend but she no gree
Sexkills also went on to be the most hated and most cursed albino mod nairaland ever had.. as he could ban people till 2050..but he was one of the best mods dealing with trolls..sadly he fought with the owner of the forum and left with his girlfriend

2.Idowuogbo she was the mama of the house...she was our big momma, she was everywhere this section wasn't alive without her. sadly she is no longer active as the flavour of the romance section is gone.. some say too many kids in the section now

3. Sexyleamon i miss her posts..she probably left too

4. Rokiatu. one popular babe in this section..well known for her assets behind, not sure if she still posts

5 190 This was the biggest troll to walk on nairaland always insulting darkskinned girls..funny he had lot of nairaland girlfriends

6) MrsChima married but posting annoying stuffs

7) Adaobi....whew the first Miss Nairaland, she was so pretty but i think she's left nairaland also

notable mentions Drnairalov, Freecocoa, Lupey, Lupey where re u??

those days mehn i miss it sad sad

and those years had the best miss nairaland expecially when LUPEY won miss nairaland!!

i miss u guys..the golden era!!

hello there! Nairaland is always home to me...

2 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by 190: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2015
My people I greet una o!

How body

2 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by vickyO(f): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
I truly understand the Op. It was really fun that year. So many kids around the block these days.
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Awwwwwww i was a guest those periods

Bt i enjoyed nl den

Nl was on firrreee then!!!!!!!!!!

I learnt most of my craze from the names op mentioned crycrycrycry

They shd come bck on nl jooor
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2015
halfrica:

Bt i enjoyed nl den

i love you
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Johnsown1(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2015
halfrica:
Bt i enjoyed nl den so what make them special and what happen to them

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by ndcide(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2015
My favorite guy was the one who claims Rita Dominic was his girlfriend and stays in banana Iceland.

Is it yezude or something like that.
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by zealot4me(f): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Awww I miss em'

iice

dobodobo

sexkillz
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love:

i love you
You don dey love naija girls?. I thought foreign girls are your spec

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by 1miccza: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2015
That was when nl was nl. Idowuogbo is still active. 190 once in a while also sexkillz,freecocoa,adaobi. Don't know of others though
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by dhensity: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
190:
My people I greet una o!

How body

cheesy bro i hail
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by fulli16(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
i rmemba most f dem...in fact dier intelligent nd annoying but truthful posts motivated me 2 register on NL

now romance section is a mess compared 2 what it used 2 b...
oh!...i wouldn't 4get mynd44, 190theclown, Mazi, Kayemjay and foxy @ all
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Really miss those guys..dey shuld com bak.

Vizkiz nd co r messing NL up now
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by 190theclown: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2015
dhensity:

cheesy bro i hail

fulli16:
i rmemba most f dem...in fact dier intelligent nd annoying but truthful posts motivated me 2 register on NL
now romance section is a mess compared 2 what it used 2 b...
oh!...i wouldn't 4get mynd44, 190theclown, Mazi, Kayemjay and foxy @ all

I greet una

How una de manage this place
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Medunah: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
ndcide:
My favorite guy was the one who claims Rita Dominic was his girlfriend and stays in banana Iceland.

Is it yezud or something like that.
Yuzedo!! Nigga was jzt too funny

Oh, u forgot Andy

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by longjohnsilver: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
190...i miss dt guy mehn...wit his red ink...neva a dull moment.
inkednerd...i luv dt moniker...sounds funny buh cool at d same tym.
iice...u too.
pdude da doc and his escapade in Adamawa.
mehn...i miss dose peeps
well u know wot dey say about 20 kids n 20 years.
Change is d only constant tin.
Re: Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old by Welcomme: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Vizkiz, durrent, delectableguy et all don useless nairaland now.

(1) (Reply)

$ex Story: Confession Of A Runs Girl; How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During / 10 Signs He’s Faking Love Just To Sleep With You / Dedicate A Quote To Your Ex(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.