Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her (1249 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / There Shall Be Another Rematch Between I N My Bae's Friend Dis Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2015
I was wth my my friend and his chic dis morning,preparing for my home service job I have for a Major-General in the barrack,when my my friend complimented his chics friend saying she's very beautiful, all of those I noticed the stern look on my friend's chic's face, and a cold attitude afterwards, cld it be due to the compliment,only wise answers needed pls
angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by adedayourt(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2015
noyes
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by donTbone(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2015
NO!

But the manner of compliment matters.
You know wahAm sayin! wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by vizkiz: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2015
nah, I see nothing wrong with that. Except if your "bae" is the insecure type
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by mizquote(f): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
its not wrong.

it wicked.
#joking.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
It's nt wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by Flexysweet(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
I do thar alot grin, buh come and see war after
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by MadCow1: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
ITS NOT A MATTER OF RIGHT OR WRONG... JUST DONT!

#GuyCode.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
its not wrong.
it wicked. #joking.
don't tell me u're one of those insecure types cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
It's nt wrong
hahahahah, u dey form #no-shaking. Abi? cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by tomzee2(f): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
don't tell me u're one of those insecure types cheesy
sorry mistake

But be happy I quote ur tho
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Flexysweet:
I do thar alot grin, buh come and see war after
I hope u're not always badly battered after the war cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by Kingsasian(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that. Its the same way you feel when your chic compliments your friend in your presence too.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by Lucialovely(f): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Its wrong whether secured or insecured
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Understanding your gf is what is important. If she is the jealous type and you complement another chic in her presence, you make her feel less than secure, alarm bells starts ringing in her head and she sees it as a red flag sign that you could cheat on her.
In essence, make your girl believe she is the most beautiful girl and act it out, at least in her presence. That's the least respect you could give her.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by firstking01(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2015
U always open unnecessary threads, must u open threads on erriliru tin dat pops up in ur mind?, u shud knw dat gals are wired to be jealous in nature...dey are emotional in nature.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2015
U always open unnecessary threads, must u open threads on erriliru tin dat pops up in ur mind?, u shud knw dat gals are wired to be jealous in nature...dey are emotional in nature.....
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Kingsasian:
There is nothing wrong with that. Its the same way you feel when your chic compliments your friend in your presence too.
cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Lucialovely:
Its wrong whether secured or insecured
if dat's u on dat picture then I believe u're beautiful,so wat if ur friend's boo compliments u in front of her how wld u react?
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Understanding your gf is what is important. If she is the jealous type and you complement another chic in her presence, you make her feel less than secure, alarm bells starts ringing in her head and she sees it as a red flag sign that you could cheat on her.
In essence, make your girl believe she is the most beautiful girl and act it out, at least in her presence. That's the least respect you could give her.
true!
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by donholy28(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Very wrong!! op receive small sense naw.. what if ur with ur girl and she calls ur friend a very handsome guy..how u go feel
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2015
firstking01:
U always open unnecessary threads, must u open threads on erriliru tin dat pops up in ur mind?, u shud knw dat gals are wired to be jealous in nature...dey are emotional in nature.....
get out of ma thread don't make me do dis angry

Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2015
donholy28:
Very wrong!! op receive small sense naw.. what if ur with ur girl and she calls ur friend a very handsome guy..how u go feel
I've heard dat severally! cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by donholy28(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
I've heard dat severally! cool
Still u never receive sense?
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
get out of ma thread don't make me do dis angry
i hate exchanging words wit ppl.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
donholy28:
Still u never receive sense?
hey

Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2015
It's awkward undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by Lucialovely(f): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
if dat's u on dat picture then I believe u're beautiful,so wat if ur friend's boo compliments u in front of her how wld u react?
I will quickly tell him am learning from my friend grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2015
IamBae:
It's awkward undecided
so someone like u'll spark if dat happens shocked
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Lucialovely:
I will quickly tell him am learning from my friend grin
hehehehehe dat's very wise, buh for ur mind u go they drink coke and fanta they celebrate the compliment cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by Lucialovely(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehe, buh for ur mind u go they drink coke and fanta they celebrate the compliment cheesy
lol.... Yes naa
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her by jonaifame22(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lucialovely:
lol.... Yes naa
hehehehehe
cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Made Your 2015 Interesting ?? / Please I Need Your Help Urgently / How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.