Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? (2099 Views)

Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? / My Boyfriend Did This To Me, But I Still Love Him / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by kay29000(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Girls, what would you do if in a playful mood, your boyfriend did this to you?

Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by adedayourt(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
wink
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by nnachukz(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Pray he doesn't have anything evil in his heart against you.
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by MzPecs(f): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
When death is "hungrying" you buh you want to play small before you die! grin undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by doomsdayII(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2015
As you can see, the girl who invented the style is laughing in the pix so girls don't get the choice than to laugh as she.
And if u venture shout, I'll drop you off
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by joshadedapo(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Or pray he has not seen the list of those you slept with before forming virgin for him cheesy
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by goodmorning40: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
na gods go punisham
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2015
No play ooo, this one na part of #1000 ways to die. grin
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by kay29000(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
When death is "hungrying" you buh you want to play small before you die! grin undecided

lol!
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by MzPecs(f): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Am sure her dad doesn't knw where the boy was taking her.
cool

1 Like

Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by donholy28(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2015
The witches for her village dey dance for her head

1 Like

Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by kestolove95(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Its romantic
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by Dongreatken(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by Pheals(f): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Shei be if I follow him go river ni undecided if I didn't unh?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by 2kris(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
kay29000:
Girls, what would you do if in a playful mood, your boyfriend did this to you?
i no go even try am..me wey light like karchiesbarbe
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
I cant let him do such thing to me!!he wanna kill me? grin grin
Re: Pic: Girls, What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Did This To You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
if I hear

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Him? / Starting A Family With 100k Salary / 4 Tips To Tug At Her Heartstrings And Make Her Go To Bed Thinking Of YOU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.