Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Should I Forgive Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him? (2101 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Him? by ngaz(f): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
During a conversation, my boyfriend who is a die hard chelsea football fan told me, that it would have been better if I had broken up with him than chelsea sacking mourinho.? Do I wave this away or should I take it up with him? Cos am pissed .
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by DEXTROVERT: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Beat him!!!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by cuvox(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
do nothing. yeah cause any thing we say here won't count
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Come, let's teach him a lesson by cheating on him... angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Uh....he's a douchebag!
Break Up with the M'fûcker!undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
We are all celebrating Christmas today because we are remembering the birth of Jesus Christ. The son of God who was sent by God to die for the forgiveness of our sins.

If God can forgive you, despite the manner of sins you have committed, then who are you not to forgive someone else for something as simple as a phrase which was probably just a joke?
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
LMFAO. This is too funny. Girl, cheer up smiley I'm sure he didn't mean it like that.

Reminds me of an episode from a tv show. This guy went on a vacation with his friends, while there he sent his wife a hand written postcard with a sexy girl in a bikini on the cover. He wrote, "I wish you were her", but really meant to write "I wish you were here". The wife was pissed.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....he's a douchebag!

No offense, Esther, but it's at times like this I feel like giving you a heavy knock on your head.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:
We are all celebrating Christmas today because we are remembering the birth of Jesus Christ. The son of God who was sent by God to die for the forgiveness of our sins.

If God can forgive you, despite the manner of sins you have committed, then who are you not to forgive someone else for something as simple as a phrase which was probably just a joke?
You have gotta be kidding Me!!!!!!!lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
See my dear, to b sincere with u, the only gf dat won't betray one is football or one's club. Take it or leave it nothing can be compare with seeing u darlin club winning, no orgasm can be compared wit it. Chelsea till I die
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

No offense, Esther, but it's at times like this I feel like giving you a heavy knock on your head.
LoL!gringrin

Decker, believe me when i say I Nearly fell off my Phone laughing!gringrin

I'm that annoying Huh?wink
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringrin

Decker, believe me when i say I Nearly fell off my Phone laughing!gringrin

I'm that annoying Huh?wink

Lol.

You are not annoying, it's the comment you made that's annoying. OP's boyfriend was obviously just making a joke out of the whole thing, and she is taking it too seriously.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by llaykorn: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....he's a douchebag!

Sarcasm?

The poor guy was obviously just making a joke out of the whole thing.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Uhmm...... No offense. Can see what you look like? undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by ronald4lif(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Break up with him. What are you still waiting for? undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Truckpusher(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
LMFAO. This is too funny. Girl, cheer up smiley I'm sure he didn't mean it like that.

Reminds me of an episode from a tv show. This guy went on a vacation with his friends, while there he sent his wife a hand written postcard with a sexy girl in a bikini on the cover. He wrote, "I wish you were her", but really meant to write "I wish you were here". The wife was pissed.
See gobe. grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
See gobe. grin

Probably was a Freudian slip on his part grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

Lol.

You are not annoying, it's the comment you made that's annoying. OP's boyfriend was obviously just making a joke out of the whole thing, and she is taking it so seriously.
Uh...An extremely expensive joke...angry

I'd breakUp Immediately if I were in her shoes..cheesy

he had better said his apology Live on Radio...undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

Sarcasm?

The poor guy was obviously just making a joke out of the whole thing.
No sarcasm...undecided

An expensive joke that was..
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...An extremely expensive joke...angry

I'd breakUp Immediately if I was in her shoes..cheesy

he had better said his apology Live on Radio...undecided

@bolded is why you have a lot of growing up to do.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

@bolded, that's why you have a lot of growing up to do.
Oh! the cliché AGE talk again....!lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
@op. Its an insultive statement but Forgive him.
LOVES HOLDS NO GRUDGE
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Probably was a Freudian slip on his part grin
Freudian slip or not most women will make a mountain out of a molehill because of incidents like , and this is why you need to know your partner - Some folks can allow things like this to tear them apart.

I was playing with my high school sweetheart and mistakenly called her a random name twice lipsrsealed - You need to see the gobe. grin grin

It took three days of explanation to wriggle myself out of that mess. grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Emac34: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
The dude was just jokinggrin so dnt take it personal
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oh! the cliché AGE talk again....!lipsrsealed

No, I would still have directed that comment to a 60 year old woman.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
@op. Its an insultive statement but Forgive him.
LOVES HOLDS NO GRUDGE
If you've not been practically insulted by your partner to a point where it hurts and embarrassing at the same time ,then you've not started dating. cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you've not been practically insulted by your partner to a point where it hurts and embarrassing at the same time ,then you've not started dating. cheesy
so holding grudge wil solve the issue? No one is above making mistake.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Freudian slip or not most women will make a mountain out of a molehill because of incidents like , and this is why you need to know your partner - Some folks can allow things like this to tear them apart.

I was playing with my high school sweetheart and mistakenly called her a random name twice lipsrsealed - You need to see the gobe. grin grin

It took three days of explanation to wriggle myself out of that mess. grin

Hahaha. I'm sorry but that would have pissed me off too. Yeah, sometimes we do read too much into things. But also guys can be quite insensitive at times tongue

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by lawrenzooo: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Am sure he really never meant it. Yours is even small, one of my girl friend's guy once told her that the only reason why he is not talking of getting married yet is because he was saving the money he has to go and watch the last world cup in Brazil. How about that!! cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by firstking01(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
ngaz:
During a conversation, my boyfriend who is a die hard chelsea football fan told me, that it would have been better if I had broken up with him than chelsea sacking mourinho.? Do I wave this away or should I take it up with him? Cos am pissed .
my sister, u berra take it up with him because, dats hw chelshit fans behave...like muminho, like his fans grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
so holding grudge wil solve the issue? No one is above making mistake.
Change this your dp.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

No, I would still have directed that comment to a 60 year old woman.
Uh....Alrighty!wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me / Starting A Family With 100k Salary / 4 Tips To Tug At Her Heartstrings And Make Her Go To Bed Thinking Of YOU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.