Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? (583 Views)

He Came Into My Room & Saw My W,et P,u.ssy He Quickly Took Off His Boxers / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Chidusky(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Just saw this hilarious post online. This guy really needs counseling, so please read his post and give him some.

I recently had an argument with my GF about how often I change my Boxers. I told her I do it once in two days.

Although I could change it in a day if I have done something very hectic that caused me to sweat excessively. She maintained that I change my Boxers on a daily basis.

Fellow Male kins, please I need your opinion on this issue. Thanks
grin

Source: http://noniwap.com/forum2_theme_111269347.php?tema=31&Question-of-the-Day-How-Often-Should-A-Guy-Change-His-Boxers?
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by adedayourt(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
i change mine every 5 days, omotayor123 can testify grin
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Chidusky(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol....Tats gross if u can't change boxer everyday.... men shud change maybe twice a day..isn't it nice to feel fresh?
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by donTbone(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Anything bad in not changing it at all?
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by obiorathesubtle: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2015
One boxers a day! Nothing more!

We do not have vaginas!
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by flawlessT(f): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Normally,I think 2 days is better but if u do some sh*t dat will mess up ur boxers,then u hv no choice than to change it... grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Soon, I'll see a thread titled : "How Often Should A Girl Change Her Panties?"
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by tolugar: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2015
I change mine after each bath.

Makes me feel fresh.

Ideal
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Michellla(f): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
IamBae:
Soon, I'll see a thread titled : "How Often Should A Girl Change Her Panties?"
they'v done that already.this is a counter thread
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Omotayor123(f): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2015
adedayourt:
i change mine every 5 days, omotayor123 can testify grin
shocked shocked shocked No wonder you dey always scratch your bom bom tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cchange mine 0nce in 2weeks. Durrrh. Who cares undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:
they'v done that already.this is a counter thread
Really? Eww grin

(1) (Reply)

Loosing Love / 5 Things Every Woman Should Know About Men / Two Women Exchange Blows Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.