Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? (70447 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Girls Change Ur Ways / Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Proffdada: 1:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Nawa o. Y wil a guy be interested in how many times that I change my pants daily? Its a bit weird.
it's not weird but fact finding
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Once a week,cause I like to sniff girls panties that has been worn that long, it knocks me out once I get two or three wifs undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 03, 2015
End Time OP.

End Time Question.

End Time Panties.

End Time Topic.

Mutumi nan ya lalace sosai da ma! Tirrrrr!

otijah:
A thread was created few days ago on how often should a guy change his boxers. And comments were flying in, mostly from the ladies that we are fond of changing it after 2 or 3 days.
Well am of the opinon that ladies also pose this same characteristics with little experiences I have come across
I know of a girl who changes her panties after 2days, and don't ask me how I came to know about it grin
My ex gf also does it too, but not always

So ladies while you sit and criticise the guys for our inability to change our undies daily, I also think u people are also found guilty of this too, its just that we don't hav such access 2 carry out these investigations bc of how strict you people are in covering your body
Guys what do u think?
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by free2blast(m): 1:36am On Dec 03, 2015
ayoolanr:
Once a week,cause I like to sniff girls panties that has been worn that long, it knocks me out once I get two or three wifs undecided
To you thats another form of getting high aside from oshogbo weed.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Tabh:
ITT Should be washed everyday

Op said change not wash.. U na wash nd wear? grin
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Jonwesley(m): 1:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Do ladies wear pants these days again? And besides if they do, how many yards of material is it made of that they can't wash it every day? And some wear rope or is it "tangs" they are called?, that gets missing when worn, the rope enters the hole and cavities there, that you will be searching for it or overlook it since they don't protect or hinder anything; reasons why it gets dirty with all manner of solutions, secretions, squeeze, sperm drops, wets, cum, blood flow(yuck), yellow and black discharge(yucky), white pappy slimmy and sticky gum, etc all coming out from there.

I'm surprised about them not speaking out and the truth here while they were recommending for the men. If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Shame on you all for the lies and quietness you are all forming.

3 Likes

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Every hour!!!!! Coz the chemicals those kpomos do release at times are always between the PH range of 0 - 2 which can make panties burn off if not changed on time.. .. ..

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Benoxvals(m): 1:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Disposable panties are best for ladies...throw away after use x3 times a day.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by akinsmyk(m): 2:05am On Dec 03, 2015
otijah:
Hahaha, even if she get factory producing pants grin

We gotta b practical. For those saying every 4 or 6hrs it shld b changed are all hypocrites. What about women who goes to work as early as 6am nd get back home 6pm dwnwards do? Carry extra pants in bag? For me, I think it should be everyday and twice a day for women menstruating

3 Likes

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by mazi85(m): 2:21am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Emodeee post=40607857]

wetin happen?

Missmossy, how do u change ur pant?

She changes her pants every six hours..she dey carry spare pant along even in church or bus!lol

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Haryohdeji(m): 2:36am On Dec 03, 2015
otijah:
A thread was created few days ago on how often should a guy change his boxers. And comments were flying in, mostly from the ladies that we are fond of changing it after 2 or 3 days.
Well am of the opinon that ladies also pose this same characteristics with little experiences I have come across
I know of a girl who changes her panties after 2days, and don't ask me how I came to know about it grin
My ex gf also does it too, but not always

So ladies while you sit and criticise the guys for our inability to change our undies daily, I also think u people are also found guilty of this too, its just that we don't hav such access 2 carry out these investigations bc of how strict you people are in covering your body
Guys what do u think?
SNEAKING
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 03, 2015
kiharae:

I hope you get arrested for fraud before this year runs out
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Every few hours
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Once in a monthgrin

...and that reminds me of that bulbous girl for my area... she'd had no bath in 1 month and 3 days (xmas holiday 2014).. then I asked her if she changed her panties... bet you know her reply cheesy
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Orikinla(m): 2:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Twice or thrice daily.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by DedeNkem: 3:04am On Dec 03, 2015
There is no genuine f*ucking reason for creating this thread. If you have no new logical topic to come up with, just relax and read real genuine threads on NL.

Many conmenters on the other thread you refered to, actually discussed about both sexes.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
End Time Questiongrin
End time response undecided
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Atmmachine(m): 3:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Girls need to change and wear fresh panties every 9 hours.
That hole down there smells like fish, they need to keep everything clean.

That's why i like white girls, they're clean freaks

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Doctorfitz: 3:46am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:
Well it's advisable for a lady to change her panties twice daily. In the morning and at night after your bath,except you sleep naked like me, which is also advisable for air to flow in. Your vagina needs to breath!
. I wanna knw u better,nt jst 4 d fact dat u're pretty but I've had my eyes on u.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by sleek82(m): 3:55am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:
Well it's advisable for a lady to change her panties twice daily. In the morning and at night after your bath,except you sleep naked like me, which is also advisable for air to flow in. Your vagina needs to breath!
chai how i wish i had the power to turn to a mosquito, enter your room midnight then turn back to human grin

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by sleek82(m): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2015
P
Jonwesley:
Do ladies wear pants these days again? And besides if they do, how many yards of material is it made of that they can't wash it every day? And some wear rope or is it "tangs" they are called?, that gets missing when worn, the rope enters the hole and cavities there, that you will be searching for it or overlook it since they don't protect or hinder anything; reasons why it gets dirty with all manner of solutions, secretions, squeeze, sperm drops, wets, cum, blood flow(yuck), yellow and black discharge(yucky), white pappy slimmy and sticky gum, etc all coming out from there.

I'm surprised about them not speaking out and the truth here while they were recommending for the men. If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Shame on you all for the lies and quietness you are all forming.
3 alomo bitters for this guy abeg!
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:09am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:
Exactly! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.