Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed (41945 Views)

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Two Robbers Caught In FUTMinna After Attacking A Student, Stripped & Tied (Pics) / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by imamabi(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Despite all the ID card checking, thieves still enter. Shame to the security personnel.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by That2: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
moshoodn:
I know the outsiders do most of the robbing. . . But these? Its a technical robbery that involved expertise.

Which of the campuses? Bosso or Gidan Kwano?
Gidan Kwano.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by ogashakiru(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
try this number 07068558106 they have a farm
siraj1402:
Naija sha

Urgently in need of about 10,000 kg of moringa seed.
We are ready to pick it up anywhere and its cash and carry
WhatsApp or call 08036534549 or 09053809366
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Kaybee14(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Criminal activities everywhere. Besides, the security personnel (if any) attached to the said ATM definitely have a case to answer.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by dhateeboi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
That2:
Look at the "wielding" signs on the ATM. Such kind of operations will take hours and will make a lot of noise yet no security intervention.

U sound like an expert, no yab me!! #JustSaying
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by delors(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is it attached to a building or stands alone? Looks like it was opened from the back....
I wonder why stand-alone atms don't have alarms.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Mystery007(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
ehh!!! This is serious, upon all d id card checking. There is something missing here, The security operatives shld be aware of dat. And i used dat ATM on monday, the perpetrators of dis act will not go scot free IJN

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Mystery007(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kaybee14:
Criminal activities everywhere. Besides, the security personnel (if any) attached to the said ATM must have a case to answer.
There is, use to meet one at night when i go dere to withdraw.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by That2: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
delors:
Is it attached to a building or stands alone? Looks like it was opened from the back....
I wonder why stand-alone atms don't have alarms.
It was attached to the building and robbed from the back. Making the security personnel even more a likely culprit.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by 400billionman: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Stripped Nakked..
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
i blame apc 4givin ys negative change
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by sirmike2020(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
That2:
The security in the school is gradually deteriorating. Sometimes students are robbed off their phones/laptops on their way to school at night. I call on the Federal and State governments to do something about this. Different cases of robbery and petty stealing have flooded the school crime unit. Security really need to be beef up in and around the school vicinity.
. Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by mindworx: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
oxy-fuel cutting !
probably fuel rich Butane Torch flame *wink
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
if the video storage is gone, arrest the security personel on duty!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by eleko1: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
No CCTV there? Insider job Weldon(pray they aren't part of d robbery

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by schumastic(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
MEN ARE NOT SMILING AT ALL CUS OF DECEMBER RUSH shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by jid72: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
chai...if we resume now they go dy shout were is ur I.d card buh the real thief go come and dy no go see am

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by ipreach: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
the INFOTECH engineer should be arrested

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Mystery007(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
jid72:
chai...if we resume now they go dy shout were is ur I.d card buh the real thief go come and dy no go see am
You dey mind dose yeye security, na for students head dem dey tear eyes.. mtchhw!!
Meanwhile, hardluck to fidelity bank jare coz dey are at loss

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Kaybee14(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mystery007:
There is, use to meet one at night when i go dere to withdraw.
Then, the hands of the security personnel(s) are not clean.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by greall12(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Use ur IQ I'm very sure money just loaded on the ATM I'm also thinking same thing & inside involve in the operation.

dhateeboi:

U sound like an expert, no yab me!! #JustSaying
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by southcent: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol,wat would you expect in a festive season like the one we are in now,desprirados on the loose....while buhari is in France touring paris
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by passionate88: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari oooo, where's the security you promised?. Or is it another scam?
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by just2endowed: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
boys are hungry

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Adesiji77: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Those guys really came prepared.

"One day for the thief, another for the owner...."
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by aspiz(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dis securities sef...it's only to stay @ d gate askin for I'd they know how to do, even wen there r oda route. They really need to wake up. It's no longer hostel robbery or night class robbery. That's how they stole ma phone...now na ATM, na wa o...
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by steve308(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
dem boys are vexing xmas is around the corner but come ooo that looks like 2 or 3 hours fabbing how come no security intervention hmm i smell collabo tins
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by olayinkaa05(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Very bad, technical robbery.Very bad, technical robbery.Very bad, technical robbery.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
THEN LET ALL THE BANKS AROUND WITHDRAW THEIR MACHINES FROM THE CAMPUS TO A MORE SECURE LOCATION AROUND THE BRANCH, IF STUDENTS CANT APPRECIATE THESE BANKS FOR BRINGING THEIR SERVICES TCLOSER TO THEM, THEN LET THE STUDENTS BE GOING TO TOWN TO MAKE THEIR PETTY WITHDRAWALS
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by nonsua1990(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chaiiiii mathematically robbed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics) / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.