Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed (41940 Views)

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Two Robbers Caught In FUTMinna After Attacking A Student, Stripped & Tied (Pics) / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
omo b lyk say na oxyacetylene welding flame dem use burn d door of dat atm, cos metal melts within abt 2500 degrees centigrade but d oxyacetylene device burns at temperature of 3400 degrees. so its capable of burnin tru d metal door of d atm

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by toluxa1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
That2:
There is in Gidan Kwano. It is a new bank also, everybody knows about it. Are you sure you are even a student? You didn't even mentioned Skybank.

Did you hear me say I am a student?
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Drogbotel(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
That2:
Look at the "wielding" signs on the ATM. Such kind of operations will take hours and will make a lot of noise yet no security intervention.

Gas welding doesn't make any sound.. . They used gad

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Drabrah(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Don't tell me this glorified secondary sch gat security ooo.
I can bet that life of staff & students ain't safe. Not even d VC is safe.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by princemi(m): 1:08am On Dec 03, 2015
That2:
Is Nigeria that broke? Even if the school is broke the FG isn't. Besides if they add as little as 1k to our school fees the money gotten would be more than enough to fence the whole of Nigeria LOL. Besides they have already increased our school fees yet the thought of fencing the school didn't even cross the school authorities minds.
hehe, fence d whole of Nigeria? tru sha, our safety is at a loggerhead.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by akigbemaru: 2:31am On Dec 03, 2015
ROBBERS STOLE ATM MACHINE.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by salam1(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2015
sorry o plss no fedility bank ATM at FUT MINNA
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by moshoodn(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by moshoodn(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
tomistelle:

Please help me ask o

Hi Tomi,
Please contact me via pm or my signature.
I need information about something.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.