Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed (41944 Views)

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Two Robbers Caught In FUTMinna After Attacking A Student, Stripped & Tied (Pics) / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by oglalasioux(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
princeemcee:
crywho are behind this?
Uhmm
Someone's behind who's behind it. It has to be an inside job.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by That2: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
phemierowl:
THEN LET ALL THE BANKS AROUND WITHDRAW THEIR MACHINES FROM THE CAMPUS TO A MORE SECURE LOCATION AROUND THE BRANCH, IF STUDENTS CANT APPRECIATE THESE BANKS FOR BRINGING THEIR SERVICES TCLOSER TO THEM, THEN LET THE STUDENTS BE GOING TO TOWN TO MAKE THEIR PETTY WITHDRAWALS
That's my fear exactly. But the banks should understand this isn't done by the students. Even if it is it is the few bad eggs among sensible students that does such. I would love for more bank branches to even come closer to the school but the school has to play a role too like beefing up security. Besides they are very few students at school this kind of time. Many is on holiday.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Sahaboi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time technical robbery

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by toluxa1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=16pt]There is No Fidelity Bank ATM in FUT Minna. Only FirstBank, Ecobank, UBA and ACCESS Bank[/size]
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by That2: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
toluxa1:
[size=16pt]There is No Fidelity Bank ATM in FUT Minna. Only FirstBank, Ecobank, UBA and ACCESS Bank[/size]
There is in Gidan Kwano. It is a new bank also, everybody knows about it. Are you sure you are even a student? You didn't even mentioned Skybank.

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by sambless9(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chai. Those Behind this robbery don celebrate Xmas in grand style. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by finalboss(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
i dislike those securities, upon every thing... well cnt blame dem..new guys coming in ...and the people who did dis must be reading this thread laughing ...
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Daziz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Av entered that skul like almost all d time without id card just trek d bush path forget those security na only God dey save guys asses

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by spenpe: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ahhh. Nawa for this thieves o. Una see access and skye bank Una no rob na that stress and life saver( fresh out of kitchen) bank Una see. Diaris God o.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by That2: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Daziz:
Av entered that skul like almost all d time without id card just trek d bush path forget those security na only God dey save guys asses
That bush pact in Gidan Kwano is becoming dangerous, that's the pact many are robbed at night. I hope the fence the school.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by ubah84(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
when lie Muhammad sudden said PMB didn't promise youths #5,000 monthly but promised only youth that supported APC! this is the reward of it.
mumu
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by spenpe: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
you know how many times I don withdraw there. Na for GK no be bosso.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by mummymi: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Interrogate d information technologist of dat branch

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by princemi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
That2:
We all know the petty robbery are done by the students and outsiders. But this is on a whole new level, A scale never seen before. The security MAY be part of the culprits. But i don't want to falsely accuse anyone, They also have families and are just working for a living but they should also be thoroughly investigated. The school in Gidan Kwanu campus isn't even fenced.
so u r saying they should fence a land as big as gk campus?? I hope u'll provide d money ?
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by obilli: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Thats Hyosung ATM brand from Korea no wonder the robbers could cut the atm door so easily. I know the company that imports the atm they need to tell the korean company to fortify the doors as the American spec NCR is not easy to break into.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by That2: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
princemi:
so u r saying they should fence a land as big as gk campus?? I hope u'll provide d money ?
Is Nigeria that broke? Even if the school is broke the FG isn't. Besides if they add as little as 1k to our school fees the money gotten would be more than enough to fence the whole of Nigeria LOL. Besides they have already increased our school fees yet the thought of fencing the school didn't even cross the school authorities minds.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by dhateeboi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
greall12:
Use ur IQ I'm very sure money just loaded on the ATM I'm also thinking same thing & inside involve in the operation.

Definitely, there's an insider.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by rad8(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Damn, and I love dat ATM oo..it has AC and its like d most beautiful and functional ATM. Buh wait ooo, there use to be a security man there. He should be arrested. Anyway, na God catch dose security ppl, d only thing wey dem sabi na to dey harass students and check for ID card.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by arabianights: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
timmydavids:
This robbery has some level of technical input. The personnel in charge of the ATM and the security guys should be questioned.

Thank you... the comments i havebeen reading werejust making me to laugh.Do they know what it takes to break into an atm machine? the staff as well as security should be questioned

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by tomistelle(f): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=moshoodn post=40611747]I know the outsiders do most of the robbing. . . But these? Its a technical robbery that involved expertise.

Which of the campuses? Bosso or Gidan Kwano?[/quote

Gk
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
aog:
horrid
shame on Nigerian banks.in dz age and time....no ink protection technology.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by tomistelle(f): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
That's how all those hungry looking, power intoxicated, glorified mai-guards who are security personnel won't do their work diligently, they will rather be taunting students. All of them shud be questioned.
That fidelity atm is the most reliable of all ATMs in gk.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by tomistelle(f): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Look @ you.. are u a student @ all? Don't say wat u ain't 100% sure of. Go and check d spot well
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by tomistelle(f): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
That2:
There is in Gidan Kwano. It is a new bank also, everybody knows about it. Are you sure you are even a student? You didn't even mentioned Skybank.

Please help me ask o
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by cutelover19(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is sickly, a friend of mine was robbed and stabbed recently on his way back from night class. I prefer to study at home these days and shut myself in. By the way, I can categorically say that these Robberies are carried out by those we call 'bosso boys' who are natives of the area!
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by vitality22(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
which of the campus is this? Bosso or Bida road campus
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm!!!! Biafran welders at work.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by AJaylee(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
This looks like it happens ffrom the inside, nd security in fut is like no security, especially in d reggime of dis present vc.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
the location of this ATM machine is really absurd, Why forsake the strategic area in the school and see the remote areas as the best place to situate this machine, the location aided the hiest , I love futminna gees, they can blab* they are here insulting those men in blue , Buh in reality they shiver on sighting em, awon werey 100%
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by iamdapsyj(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
That2:
We all know the petty robbery are done by the students and outsiders. But this is on a whole new level, A scale never seen before. The security MAY be part of the culprits. But i don't want to falsely accuse anyone, They also have families and are just working for a living but they should also be thoroughly investigated. The school in Gidan Kwanu campus isn't even fenced.

That gidan kwano campus is massive bro......I tot they were doing it gradually.
Re: Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed by slimfancier(f): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmn! I suspect that an insider is involved... investigation must be carried out to fish out perpetrator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics) / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.