Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (130975 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by sonyoung: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
My take heart...
Enyimba enyi... will soon turn to cry...

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chimanet(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
blaise26abj:
RIP to the departed.

If it is true that a Hausa corper was killed, then expect reprisals in the north. People won't learn from History. A coup led by Igbo extracts precipitated the Civil war and that is exactly what is being repeated now in the SE.

War is a terrible thing and only idiots wld ask for secession by violence. Look @ Ukraine and Russia. If the SE truly want to go, let them have a referendum and collectively agree that they want to have their own country, forward it to the United Nations and Nigeria. Not this way.

You are praying for riot abi? see Nigerians indeed
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ibisko04: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
May the almighty God bless the soul of this young lady. May her loving blood be the sacrifice for peace and harmony for Nigerians from the east, north, south and west.
May her death bring sanity to the heads of all Biafra republic agitators.
May the Lord of universe console the immediate family of this lamb of peace.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chetimah(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian

u need to wake up his buhari among the protesters? (All we need to knw his who killed her? s it d protesters?? or security agents)y cnt u jst say d right thing...we need peace not war.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by fiftynaira(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
#IamIgboNotBiafra

And some people will be like biafra till I die..

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by MzPecs(f): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
fastestfinger:
A referendum will easily settle the case. However, the Nigerian government would never agree to one cos they know how it's going to end. The thing is, those igbos who are not in support of Biafra are in the minority; the bulk of the igbos would vote for Biafra in a referendum.
You think so?

Do you think a wealthy igbo man with so many investments in other states would do that? I wouldn't do such and i'm sure you would not like to lay off your investments to the west or north just because of one biafra thingy!

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by nike4love: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Musiwa419:
they are not unarmed. They are miscreants. Biafrans killed a corper today at onitsha. They burnt six of dangotes truck and a mosque
Stop saying what U don't know,I was trekking across the niger bridge when they started shooting at ppl,the traffic was to much so we had to trek.4 ppl where shot dead by navy and 5 seriously injured. I think u re consumed with hate.gosssh

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by IamSANTIAGO(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Omo, that canvaz at the top right hand side of the picture be like one crocodile I see here in one Nairaland post
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by duni04(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'm sorry but does Anambra not have a governor? People in his state have been protesting for how many days now, virtually all the markets in a commercially important city like Onitsha locked and not a word from the governor. Not to address the protesters, not a press conference to assure people in the state of their safety, nothing! is the governor also Pro Biafra?

5 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by idinc(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Too bad...RIP to the dead.@OP u don't share same surname as sisters...either of u is/was married?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by kaffy4tope(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....

Well, I refuse to follow line of others shouting R.I.P. You are a blogger, yet, you fail to let your sister know repercussions of following those fools called IPOB.

You should have warned her...let this be a sound lesson to others. NA won't hesitate to waste anybody who fink he or she can unleash terror and chaos on innocent law abiding civilians. #BE WARNED!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Really sad,RIP
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Those of you who are myopic minded enough to listen and read from viviangist or whatever she calls herself are just simpletons. Vivian to me is a cheap publicity hound who is ready to splash pictures of the dead bodies of her real mother, real brother, real grand parents and end the message "from viviangist". She will do anything for fame and riches as long as it puts food on her table.

We all need to fight the right fight... not some show of stupidity all in the name of IPOB. If the young lady was felled by a bullet I am sure it may not have been deliberate otherwise we would have heard of more deaths and certainly not one from a bullet. If a protest that was meant to be peaceful suddenly turns violent then force is brought into play as this is the norm worldwide. I am not in support of how she died but sometimes things like this happen even in the best of countries.

MY NAME IS SAMUEL EKWUEME FROM UMUAHIA ABIA STATE AND I STAND WITH NIGERIA TO SAY NO NO NO TO BIAFRA!

7 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
R I P 2 Her!! Can't Fathom Y She Followed D Multitude, Thats Jus D Result Of Protests Whether Peaceful Or Violent..Wish Her Family D Fortitude 2 Bear D Loss
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by anedo71: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
My God! What a waste! RIP, when will all these madness stop?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ceaz4r(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Segadem:
Civilian rules is not meant for Africa, just imagine these jobless youths causing chaos, killing innocent soul just because of one person.
are they now saying that Kalu Nnamdi's life is more precious that the life of this lady that was wasted by the protesters?

This will never happen in military regime.
No one I repeat no one can defy the order of the head of states

RIP to the dead.

Did NADECO protest during Military regime?

Was there Radio Kudirat during Military era?

Were there violent protests from the southwest during Abacha's govt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chetimah(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari has bitten more than he can chew!!!
He should just release Nnamdi KANU so that peace can reign.

Sorry for your lost @Vivian
May her soul RIP!!!!

so if kanu s not been release u wil kill more youths,cos kanu s nt been release that s y this young lady s been killed? pls answer this QUESTION,security should try and arest you with this your statement.ASAP
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Mkmachika: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who killed her is it the army or the protesters? This nonsense should stop in the name of Biafara before it turns to another thing
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ronald4lif(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
martineverest:
thumbs up, bro...u are a rare breed.... Where Av u been all this while?

Been occupied bro. How far nau?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by chiboyrambo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Enough of all this useless and nonsense protest you people are just killing innocent people with all this madness I hate all this madness of the highest order protesting and killing your people.... Ignorance and stupidity is eating u all.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by faceland: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry for your lost. Please remain calm and don't let your emotions rule. Even if this country plunges into another civil war, at the end of the day, both parties would still come together for a lasting solution.

Explore non-violent ways to pressure Nigeria to let you go otherwise more INNOCENT people would dead.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
What a country, indeed there was a country that never knew why they lived together as one federation. Rip to the gentle soul departed.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ALISMILE(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mshammed7:
May her soul rest in perfect peace. And to our brothers and sister in East and south please we implore you to stop this protest and let your elders handle the rest.
South? My broda d SouthSouth Is peacful o! Noting concern us wit d useless biafrag!

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by benELOHIM7(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cowards are cowards anywhere anytime
ceaz4r:

Did NADECO protest during Military regime?

Was there Radio Kudirat during Military era?

Were there violent protests from the southwest during Abacha's govt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.