Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (130976 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

So it's about Buhari, not about a genuine desire for self-determination. It confirms what I have been thinking.

Before I proceed, I want you to know that I am an Igbo man, a proud one. I have never spend a year without visiting Igboland and my village since I became an adult. You need to know that, as folks like you have a mob mentality and therefore cannot approach any public debate with the readiness to accept that someone can still be genuinely Igbo genuinely Igbo without joining in the sheer unthinkingness of your narrow thoughts on Biafra, which is really a disguise for the deep frustrations that Buhari - a man that many of you hate without justification - managed to win despite your narrow judgement on him.

Without fear of contradiction, I must tell you that you guys have the wrong end of the stick. For 5 odd years, Jonathan ran the most corrupt and most incompetent administration in the history of this country. You guys spent the 5 years deceiving yourselves that Jonathan is Igbo, that he is our son, that he is Azikiwe, that he must be given a 2nd term or nobody will know peace. Throughout that period, none of you demanded to be given Biafra by Jonathan. You guys did not even have the sincerity to demand for a return of the Igbo properties which were wrongfully taken by Niger Deltans in the name of "abandoned properties". After the civil war, the Yorubas and the Northerners returned all real estate properties to their rightful Igbo owners. It was only the Niger Deltans who have seized and converted those properties to date, despite the fact that they are our next door neighbours and despite the fact that the owners of those properties were clearly identifiable. Yet, whilst the presidency of a Niger Deltan who was massively supported by our people lasted, none of you demanded for justice on that. None of you could do better than supporting his mindless incompetence and audacious corruption in office.

And as soon as he left office, you all suddenly remembered Biafra because you think that would be a way of frustrating Buhari's presidency. You guys are making a massive mistake that could cost you very dearly. I hope Buhari will be wise enough to ignore you all and see that the silly folks using Biafra idea as a camouflage for their political hypocrisy are nothing more than exactly that - pretenders. Ojukwu's son was praising Buhari the other day. So whose Biafra are you fighting for? You think that your hatred for Buhari can be equated as genuine quest for self-determination.
yes why won't we, since he called SS and SE 5% minority that he doesn't have too much time for
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chimanet(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

You can deny it but these are the facts

Igbos have fired first

Very immature display of stupidity

When the Northerners start their own, you will start crying to the UN

If this leads to a war, we are all alive to witness the facts, Igbos started it all

Dont worry, i trust Karma. Keep spreading false news. Whenever anything starts its gonna start from you and your family members. instead of you to condemn the Nigeria goverment for turning what seems to be a peaceful protest by shooting atleast 5 young men by 1AM last night to chaos. You are here displaying your hatred for the igbos. Dont worry he who wish me or my loved one death will be visted with death first. remember it might not necessarily be from riot. Cant even quote you again, the tot of your kind of person makes me feel like vomiting. some people are just born to be evil

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Dragonking: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

It's a pity, but more Corp members from the South have been killed in the North. ..courtesy of Booooohari, he never came out once...NOT ONCE to say Sorry!!
I don't support evil for evil thesis, however I know that the irate ipob rascals killed him to retaliate. But killing your own blood sister because of one crazy guy in prison is just senseless..... See as the beautiful girl is just wasted away......so what has this achieved?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by MzPecs(f): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
fastestfinger:
there is no law anywhere that prevents people from protesting against perceived injustice. It's their fundamental human right. If all slaves during the slave era had this kind of your mentality, no one would have been freed. If everyone, out of fear, fails to speak up and fight for what is right, evil will take over the world. Never be afraid to fight for what is yours and what is right, and to speak against injustice.
If only all igbos are in support of this then it would have been a better case buh we're divided on this so why don't they lay it off!

The so-called Nnamdi Kanu's family is safe wherever they are and some innocent girl was shot due to the biafra protest, scores are still gonna come out again!

What a life!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by spiffyzaki: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian
. Babe u dumb o. Wetin buhari d u. Anyway RIP for d dead
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
ucheo:
So sorry. Accept my condolences and be strong. Have been in ur shoes, lost a closest bro this year while serving Nigeria. Its so hard to accept
So sorry dear.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Oladimejy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari has bitten more than he can chew!!!
He should just release Nnamdi KANU so that peace can reign.

Sorry for your lost @Vivian
May her soul RIP!!!!
WHY CANT U ATTACK DAURA DEN...OKAY MAY BE U AV FORGOTTEN DAT THEY ARE MUCH..THE FULANI OF DAURA ONLY WILL TAKE BIAFRAT TO EXISTENCE...HAVE U FORGOTTEN D ELECTION.THE PEOPLE OF KATSINA ONLY CAN TAKE THE SOUTH OF EXISTENCE.....THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINNING OF RIOT....IF THE PRO-BIAFRAT DEAR TO STORM KATSINA IF U DNT GO INTO EXISTENCE CALL ME BASTARD
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by marlockj: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....

This is sad news

Vry vry bad!!

I guess she was trying to gather news for you.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Evaromantik(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
henchamb:
how did it happen/ who killed her was she part of the protest or the protesters killed her May the soul of NK RIP
zoo millitary killed her when shooting at unarmed Biafrans in protest

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Ignatiusprince(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....
Chinaza, plz who are u? I mean Chinaza of d Vivian gist... coz I can't remember any Chinaza in my family Illikannu unless u are my niece...

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by bmos(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian

Young woman You see bihari in that gathering. Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by bmos(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Young woman You see bihari in that gathering. Mumuu
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Heineken(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arch1:
RIP young lady

This is the consequence of Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra suicidal adventure. There are legitimate ways of getting secession instead of violence.

Today at Onitsha, Biafran miscreants burnt dangote's trucks, burnt a Hausa central mosque and killed a youth corper
but why na? They killed a corper again. Person wey no know anything o.. May Thunder fire those bastards. Admin make una no ban me o. Na with anger I dey use type. Thunder fire them again... Vivian Gist take heart dear.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Her death won't be in vain!!! It must be avenged!!!

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oh my God... Vivian,
I'm so stunned.
I swear I'm totally freaked out right now.
Dear God... No cry
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wordcat(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
suwalee:
see d kinda death u want for ur old folks tho I feel ya pain take PCM plz

Just as I understand ur fears about Biafra actualization. Better go and deposit ur body at the nearest mortuary.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by martineverest(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

So it's about Buhari, not about a genuine desire for self-determination. It confirms what I have been thinking.

Before I proceed, I want you to know that I am an Igbo man, a proud one. I have never spend a year without visiting Igboland and my village since I became an adult. You need to know that, as folks like you have a mob mentality and therefore cannot approach any public debate with the readiness to accept that someone can still be genuinely Igbo genuinely Igbo without joining in the sheer unthinkingness of your narrow thoughts on Biafra, which is really a disguise for the deep frustrations that Buhari - a man that many of you hate without justification - managed to win despite your narrow judgement on him.

Without fear of contradiction, I must tell you that you guys have the wrong end of the stick. For 5 odd years, Jonathan ran the most corrupt and most incompetent administration in the history of this country. You guys spent the 5 years deceiving yourselves that Jonathan is Igbo, that he is our son, that he is Azikiwe, that he must be given a 2nd term or nobody will know peace. Throughout that period, none of you demanded to be given Biafra by Jonathan. You guys did not even have the sincerity to demand for a return of the Igbo properties which were wrongfully taken by Niger Deltans in the name of "abandoned properties". After the civil war, the Yorubas and the Northerners returned all real estate properties to their rightful Igbo owners. It was only the Niger Deltans who have seized and converted those properties to date, despite the fact that they are our next door neighbours and despite the fact that the owners of those properties were clearly identifiable. Yet, whilst the presidency of a Niger Deltan who was massively supported by our people lasted, none of you demanded for justice on that. None of you could do better than supporting his mindless incompetence and audacious corruption in office.

And as soon as he left office, you all suddenly remembered Biafra because you think that would be a way of frustrating Buhari's presidency. You guys are making a massive mistake that could cost you very dearly. I hope Buhari will be wise enough to ignore you all and see that the silly folks using Biafra idea as a camouflage for their political hypocrisy are nothing more than exactly that - pretenders. Ojukwu's son was praising Buhari the other day. So whose Biafra are you fighting for? You think that your hatred for Buhari can be equated as genuine quest for self-determination.
thumbs up, bro...u are a rare breed.... Where Av u been all this while?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jayzblack(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mind som aradant dudes here. nnamdi kalu did nt drag any one frm his to protest 4 him or Igbos even, had it been the old fraustrated wailer neva orderd 4 nnamdi's arest Igbos wud hav bin quiet nw.
Al am saying is that he that kild d young lady wil neva have rest til the end of his life.
Death pestilence and destruction wil befal him b4 his generation to cum.
RIP MY SIS. U ARE INDID A HEROE A REAL WOMAN 4 DAT MATA. U AR MORE BETA THAN SM MEN HR WHO ARE AFRAID OF PROTESTING THEIR RITS.
HAD IT BIN I WAS DR I WUD HAVE GIV U A FINAL SHAKE....RIP NK. I LOV U.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Innodon(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
So so unfortunate Sorry Vivian take heart
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Sammyblaq(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Let ur heart be still to bear the loss. So sorry.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
Her blood will haunt Nnamdi Kanu every day of his miserable life. You cannot continue to preach violence out of hatred for a certain people. Nnamdi Kanu's freedom is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. He is not innocent of the charges against him anyway.
My sincere condolences Vivan Gist.
All this your ranting should be directed at the dullard from daura who made KANU a some body to some instead of a clown that he was during Jonathan's time

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kindly accept my condolence...nobody likes war, but all well meaning individual need to speak with one voice for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, that alone will calm all nerves...but if he is bn detained, dnt be surprise if this escalates to an uncontrollable situation. Release Nnamdi Kanu and dialogue with IPOB seems d only solution

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
PLANETMARS:
When I decided to campaign against the biafra cause even my blood broda was against me. But I have sat down and studied it and seen that biafra wud only bring pain and suffering. Today we lost a soul who knows how many more wud this blood sucking biafra take(not forgetin the millions killed in the civil war)
My broda you have said it all. I'm Delta Igbo but I'm against this agitation cos I don't want war. Do we really need to secede before we can develop as a people.
I reject every form of war In JESUS Name-Amen
#SayNoToBiafra
#SaYNoTOWar

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ellahzy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
embarassed VivianGist so sorry about ur loss I know how it feels to lose a sibling.
may God grant u nd ur family consolation.
wat a pretty gal she was
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by viviangist: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
Chinaza, plz who are u? I mean Chinaza of d Vivian gist... coz I can't remember any Chinaza in my family Illikannu unless u are my niece...

Is Sister to Chideraa illikannu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.