Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (7893 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Ganoderma:

Who cares about the Cannon Kratos
You are refering to Marvel Spidey and we are talking about GOW Kratos.
Cannon ko bazuka ni
no, you're judging based on the crappy Spidey movies. like I said read the comics.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Ganoderma:

We can argue this all Millennium and we'll still be here.

You love Spidey for a specific set of reasons.

We love Kratos for a specific set of reasons.

Remember Spidey was not always Spidey. He got a powerup from a spider mutation. So remember that when you say Kratos gets powerups from the enemies of his enemy.

Dont also forget that Kratos was a pure blooded Spartan before becoming a god. He was a warrior not some geeky, fumbling weakling who couldn't even get past college bullies.

another reason I asked you to go read the comics, spidey's strongest attribute isn't his speed or agility, its is super genius level intellect
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by hakinze00(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
tayoccu:

Odin got involved all right, and he got his own share.
how on earth will kratos beat an enemy that gets stronger as his fury increases? an enermy that's a planet breaker?
read the comics, and quit being such a kratos fan boy.

and FYI hulk wasn't a lab rat, he was involved in an accident ( he risked his life to save a teenage idiot who strayed into the containment chamber).

*modified* please next time you want to compare kratos to anyone in the marvel universe, compare him to deadpool, not the hulk.
I dnt tink u have played god of war series...because kratos ve defeated pipo dat re more than planet breakers.let me just stop @ dat
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
hakinze00:
I dnt tink u have played god of war series...because kratos ve defeated pipo dat re more than planet breakers.let me just stop @ dat

I have played the game (I played GOW 2), and none of the foes in the game are anything close to planet breakers.

next time you wanna compare anyone in the marvelverse to kratos, it should be drax the destroyer
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by hakinze00(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
tayoccu:

I have played the game (I played GOW 2), and none of the foes in the game are anything close to planet breakers.

next time you wanna compare anyone in the marvelverse to kratos, it should be drax the destroyer
ok den,try playing GOW3,he defeated a lot of gods dere,zeus,poseidon,hades,cronos etc it is not abt strength but intelligence dat determines d winner of any battle,I can proudly say no marvel universe heroes can defeat kratos because kratos defeated all greek gods
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
hakinze00:
ok den,try playing GOW3,he defeated a lot of gods dere,zeus,poseidon,hades,cronos etc it is not abt strength but intelligence dat determines d winner of any battle,I can proudly say no marvel universe heroes can defeat kratos because kratos defeated all greek gods

go and read the comics bro.
shalom!
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Collinz2(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2016
tayoccu:

Play GOW 3 and Ascension u wil see the real kratos. Can spidey beat medusa nt to talk of cronos or ares, poseidon, gaia, even almighty zeus and hades with just one swing of his blade spidey soul is gone. Remember kratos can control time to fix his mistake.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Collinz2:
Play GOW 3 and Ascension u wil see the real kratos. Can spidey beat medusa nt to talk of cronos or ares, poseidon, gaia, even almighty zeus and hades with just one swing of his blade spidey soul is gone. Remember kratos can control time to fix his mistake.

please y'all should read a couple of comics before engaging me, I'm sick and tired of these fanboys!
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by faith2ogesco(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Booyakasha:

care to join our comic/anime group via Whatsapp? just reply your number..
add me too. am interested. email me ur number to faith2ogesco@yahoo.com pls.
also I fear hulk o. d dude single handedly scattered Asgard a d Hades. no b small thing o
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by faith2ogesco(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
hakinze00:
bros fear hulk o. Christian what's dat Superman's arch nemesis name again sef . darkseid Abi. I fear these 2guys I mentioned. Abi is it that character that absorbs all peoples powers in justice league that became invincible. God save them he later turned out good. lol
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
faith2ogesco:
add me too. am interested. email me ur number to faith2ogesco@yahoo.com pls.
also I fear hulk o. d dude single handedly scattered Asgard a d Hades. no b small thing o
you can simply post your number here and modify later
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Fabulous0019(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chai... Pple fit argue oooo... Imagine... Comparing Kratos with spider man and hulk...... Even Zeus can't stand him..... Do you think he was named the god of war for pinishi reason... Smone con dey tell me say hulk get anger... I laf.... Anger weh b say if hulk see in girlfriend.. E head go water..and he go change bk to normal... She Kratos get girlfriend ni talk less of having compassion 4 someone... Compare hulk to just one of soulless big monsters Kratos use for breakfast.... And to Spider-Man.... Dat 1 just needs a punch.... She una think say all those spider webs fit do Kratos anything.... Wat impact will a punch from Spider-Man make on Kratos... Person go con dey tell me say spider go frustrate Kratos... Na great wahala for spider if Kratos get frustrated kos his death won't b simple like when Kratos give him a punch.. hez gonna tear the nigga apart. (gamers will understand)
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Fabulous0019:
Chai... Pple fit argue oooo... Imagine... Comparing Kratos with spider man and hulk...... Even Zeus can't stand him..... Do you think he was named the god of war for pinishi reason... Smone con dey tell me say hulk get anger... I laf.... Anger weh b say if hulk see in girlfriend.. E head go water..and he go change bk to normal... She Kratos get girlfriend ni talk less of having compassion 4 someone... Compare hulk to just one of soulless big monsters Kratos use for breakfast.... And to Spider-Man.... Dat 1 just needs a punch.... She una think say all those spider webs fit do Kratos anything.... Wat impact will a punch from Spider-Man make on Kratos... Person go con dey tell me say spider go frustrate Kratos... Na great wahala for spider if Kratos get frustrated kos his death won't b simple like when Kratos give him a punch.. hez gonna tear the nigga apart. (gamers will understand)
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities / Iphone 4 Has Better Graphics Than The Psp / Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.