Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob (3333 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by Eddygourdo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Well, since you said that some ppl ve to die during a peaceful protests. One day your sister or daughter will be shot dead by Nigerian police when protesting for hike in school fees. Babarians!!!
may such fate befall your generations that your shadow will cringe in pain and Shame at your pitiful existence. You dimwit how dare you.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by BTT(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Scout60:

because we are tired of 100 years of unfruitful journey

Do you honestly feel set back by the [in]actions of other Nigerians, actions peculiar to other peoples other than the Igbos of Nigeria?

I am honestly seeking the truth.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by chrisblack: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
vladimiros:
The police is killing armless Youths, you are here speaking nonsense

when those youths now carry arms you will start shouting
the so called armless youths killed two men of the Nigerian police and burnt a mosque.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by Scout60(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
BTT:

Do you honestly feel set back by the [in]actions of other Nigerians, actions peculiar to other peoples other than the Igbos of Nigeria?

I am honestly seeking the truth.
am tired of 100 years of mismanagement of resources
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by TruthisGOD: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:
may such fate befall your generations that your shadow will cringe in pain and Shame at your pitiful existence. You dimwit how dare you.
So e dey pain? How much more if it becomes a reality? You see it is easier to stay at the comfort of ur home writing rubbish when u're not a victim. The said girl (Nkeruka) is not even one of the protesters but the shot her. Instead of u to condemn the wantom killings of unarmed protesters, u're busy talking properties this property that. The other day at owerri, i saw police people spraying tear gas on old retired pensioners just for protesting for their unpaid salary arrears. The say who e never happen don't no how far.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by TruthisGOD: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
chrisblack:
the so called armless youths killed two men of the Nigerian police and burnt a mosque.
Lie from the pit of hell! I presume u read it from Nation newspaper. Just imagine the rot our journalism is in.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by BTT(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Scout60:

This question remains unanswered.

You mean other peoples of Nigeria are mismanaging the Federal resources but the South-Eastern leaders particularly are not?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by Scout60(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
BTT:

This question remains unanswered.

You mean other peoples of Nigeria are mismanaging the Federal resources but the South-Eastern leaders particularly are not?

just count how many head of state and President did south east have
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by fulanigunman: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
vladimiros:
The police is killing armless Youths, you are here speaking nonsense

when those youths now carry arms you will start shouting
our prayers, They should take weapons just like some fool before them did.
But they're never serious about biafra
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by Eziachi: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kyase:
They should continue ooooo, when all investments move to another region they shouldn't shout marginalization.
The ibos may regret this,at long run
What investment. The only federal government investment inside Biafra since 1970 is the Owerri and Okigwe prisons and one substandard federal university converted from a polytechnic that churns out their half baked graduates without job prospects annually. What are these investments of yours that will be running away?
You brainless Nigerians told yourselves that Biafra died in 1970, but 45 years later, it is still the number news items. And you are still kidding yourselves? In 100 years time, Biafra independent will still be alive and kicking. The fight for freedom has no expiring date. Scottish people made their own choice after 400 years as part of the United Kingdom, so what is 45 years?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by nogames: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Scout60:

You are now talking, but why cant you start frm ur region, hold ur leaders accountable for mismagement of resourses and let it spread to fedral

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by Scout60(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
nogames:
You are now talking, but why cant you start frm ur region, hold ur leaders accountable for mismagement of resourses and let it spread to fedral

Nigeria as a country is a total failure. after 100 yrs, is it not better to try a new system afresh..
the name Nigeria breeds corruption even when good leaders are leading. Nigeria is a failure.
Nigeria system of government have make it harder for people to hold their government responsible
imagine police shooting at armless protesters

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by chrisblack: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Lie from the pit of hell! I presume u read it from Nation newspaper. Just imagine the rot our journalism is in.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/02/pro-biafra-protests-onitsha-turn-violent-least-two-police-dead-and-one-mosque-burned-0
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/3-killed-scores-injured-as-navy-biafran-group-clash-in-onitsha/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/onitsha-protest-obiano-finally-reacts/
Now you know it was not only the nation that reported.even your Biafra sympathetic newspapers did.lies and losers. I whish ipob would give the Nigeria govt a demo.then you will understand that the gentility of a tiger is not foolishness.enough of all this empty rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by chrisblack: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Scout60:
really Nigeria love igbos.

igbos don't need foreign investor. we are investors ourselves. main market, nnewi machine parts, Nkpor auto spare parts, building material ogidi and electrical parts iweka all in one regio
the yorubas are really crying for what they will miss if Biafra break away.....

smh
just 1 Sidewinder and all is history.appreciate what you have while its still in your possession.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by TruthisGOD: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2015
chrisblack:
http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/02/pro-biafra-protests-onitsha-turn-violent-least-two-police-dead-and-one-mosque-burned-0
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/3-killed-scores-injured-as-navy-biafran-group-clash-in-onitsha/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/onitsha-protest-obiano-finally-reacts/
Now you know it was not only the nation that reported.even your Biafra sympathetic newspapers did.lies and losers. I whish ipob would give the Nigeria govt a demo.then you will understand that the gentility of a tiger is not foolishness.enough of all this empty rhetoric.
Do u knw i participated in the last protests? When i said our media has gone rot u don't understand. All these media outlet u brought only give a false impression.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by chrisblack: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Do u knw i participated in the last protests? When i said our media has gone rot u don't understand. All these media outlet u brought only give a false impression.
So vanguard and sun newspapers are known apologist of IPOB ,including Thisday newspaper.they all reported it.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by TruthisGOD: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
chrisblack:
So vanguard and sun newspapers are known apologist of IPOB ,including Thisday newspaper.they all reported it.
Did you see their corpse? At least ur saw the corpse of the innocent girl that was shot by Nigeria police on every social media outlets. Well,believe that you will believe anything.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
cocoduck:
bros that is the best thing, I am already downloading videos from youtube in military style training and bomb making

don't you think it's better to use the small change that you get from that your corner shop to feed yourself instead of using it on a venture that can get you and your family killed?

I am sure you don't have an extra life somewhere. this is not PlayStation o.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Did you see their corpse? At least ur saw the corpse of the innocent girl that was shot by Nigeria police on every social media outlets. Well,believe that you will believe anything.

assuming the bullet that the innocent girl caught actually got you instead, you won't be on this forum typing this, and probably it would be your picture floating around the internet.

no offence meant.

But do you guys actually sit down to think?

the people who have died, have died. this isn't the part where we restart the game and you have your life line full.

there are less violent ways. exhaust all peaceful options before you go violent.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by TruthisGOD: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ioannes:

assuming the bullet that the innocent girl caught actually got you instead, you won't be on this forum typing this, and probably it would be your picture floating around the internet.

no offence meant.

But do you guys actually sit down to think?

the people who have died, have died. this isn't the part where we restart the game and you have your life line full.

there are less violent ways. exhaust all peaceful options before you go violent.
That is y i hate this country. Black r wicked to themselves. Instead of u to condemn the killings of unarmed protesters but you are busy politicising the stuff. The other day i was appalled when i saw police ppl at owerri spraying tear gas on old retired pensioners jst for protesting for their unpaid salary arrears. One of them that was ashmathic died, it was not reported in any of our media outlets. We blacks r just wicked. I won't join issues with u, cos u're not my type. Babarians everywhere!
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
TruthisGOD:
That is y i hate this country. Black r wicked to themselves. Instead of u to condemn the killings of unarmed protesters but you are busy politicising the stuff. The other day i was appalled when i saw police ppl at owerri spraying tear gas on old retired pensioners jst for protesting for their unpaid salary arrears. One of them that was ashmathic died, it was not reported in any of our media outlets. We blacks r just wicked. I won't join issues with u, cos u're not my type. Babarians everywhere!

OK. I condemn the killings of unarmed protesters.

Has that brought back the dead

*smh#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Results For Rivers East Senatorial District- Premiumtimes / Why I Flouted Some Of My Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.