Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape (2772 Views)

Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? / Who Cause "RAPE" Male Or Female / On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On May 30, 2009
Bloody Liar, Just want an attention! grin grin
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by misogynist: 11:25pm On May 31, 2009
My own defination of fun time is to witness a chick being raped while i watch from the sides in a hidden corner. It will be so emotionally fulfilling! Although i might not be the one raping her, it normally gives me a some sort of joy or emotional release watching such an act. The screaming, the beating, the forceful penetration, the fear and everything associated with it its just blissful romance to me.

And after the act, i wouldnt reveal to a soul that i witnessed a rapist in action.

Everytime i watch a movie or documentary about rape and its victims or the process of the victim being raped, it just oozes joy unlimited! I wish i could be one of those guys but i cant be cry But i will pay top dollar to watch and learn!

Seeing them afterwards is even more wonderful and expresses unlimited joy. The fear, anger, shame and all the adjectives used to describe a rape victim is just too salivating to ignore!

Please if you have any rape link or youtube or on your phones or a video of a girl being raped brutally, please post them for me! I'll pray a million times for you!

If it is a video of her being ganged raped, i will pay top dollar for it !
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2009
misogynist:

My own defination of fun time is to witness a chick being raped while i watch from the sides in a hidden corner. It will be so emotionally fulfilling! Although i might not be the one raping her, it normally gives me a some sort of joy or emotional release watching such an act. The screaming, the beating, the forceful penetration, the fear and everything associated with it its just blissful romance to me.

And after the act, i wouldnt reveal to a soul that i witnessed a rapist in action.

Everytime i watch a movie or documentary about rape and its victims or the process  of the victim being raped, it just oozes joy unlimited! I wish i could be one of those guys but i cant be cry But i will pay top dollar to watch and learn!

Seeing them afterwards is even more wonderful and expresses unlimited joy. The fear, anger, shame and all the adjectives used to describe a rape victim is just too salivating to ignore!

Please if you have any rape link or youtube or on your phones or a video of a girl being raped brutally, please post them for me! I'll pray a million times for you!

If  it is a video of her being ganged raped, i will pay top dollar for it !

You've got lots of issues, sounds more like a nymphomaniac!
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by Sissy3(f): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2009
mama-gee:

sounds more like a nymphomaniac!

even a sick woman cant utter baloney that confused person spilled down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Met His Wife In An Hotel / I Lost My Girlfriend / My Chick Is Demanding: What Can I Buy For My Girlfriend For Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.