Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

He Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Married (2778 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Married by Preciousgirl(f): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2013
and has proposed love to me
he get plenty money
and handsome
he has promised to buy me a car if i say yes.
i am a christian and know God abhors adultery
what is the best approach to this matter?
Re: He Is Married by badmeat(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Tell him to pursue the first wife!lipsrsealed
Re: He Is Married by Stillstan(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Stay away from him, what sort of love is that? My dear he's just lusting after ur body and when men are desperate, they can take any measure to actualize their desires...u say u are a christain, if u where really a strong one I don't think u will be asking whether u should give in to a married man...aside from that I know u are being attracted to him cos of his wealth, what if he's a ritualist..have u asked ur sef that? Or is a car worth more than ur life? Its left for u to decide buh my opinion to u is that u stay away from him so u give ur God destined man for u d opportunity to locate you on time..good luck!

4 Likes

Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: He Is Married by 234GT(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2013
What is so special in a car? OP, who told you that you cannot work hard and buy a car for yourself? Why can't you marry a single guy with a promising future and start your life with him?
But, for you to come here and ask this question, you have made up your mind to marry the man. All you just need is justification, ie, Nairalanders told me to marry him!

1 Like

Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2013
U wan die young??if ur answer is no,then flee 4rm anytin polygamy!!

1 Like

Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Typical naija babe dream.

1 Like

Re: He Is Married by Kslib(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Preciousgirl: and has proposed love to me
[size=16pt]he get plenty money[/size]
and handsome
[size=16pt]he has promised to buy me a car if i say yes.[/size]
grin grin. I just pity the man wife sha ---- She has lost her husband..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: He Is Married by Gudintent: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
he get plenty money
and handsome

Get to walking.
Re: He Is Married by LewsTherin: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
You do claim to be a Christian, right?
You do claim to know the stand of your God on this issue, right?
So why are you asking the mixed multitude that is Nairaland for advice on this? Are you hoping to get advice and suggestions that will help you choose a path contrary to what you claim to believe in?
Re: He Is Married by Tyche(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Get the phuck out of his life
Re: He Is Married by Lovetinz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
You have done it before,
for a guy who didn't give you anything.
That is why you are considering it.
Am I wrong?
Think.
Re: He Is Married by critique101(f): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
You are very stupid for even considering his proposal. Why should you date a married man? Why sleep with a married man? Why do you girls like misbehaving and bringing curses upon yourselves?.

What you sow is what you will reap...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Is Married by Ferdinandu(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'm sure if you stick around for a while longer,he will change his mind and bless you with a Private Jet.
Re: He Is Married by clemz85(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Men work hard earn money and get themselve what they want while our ladies just get lazy waiting for ready made men from their fellow women, is this true?

1 Like

Re: He Is Married by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
I have this feeling that the op is seeking for attention[color=#990000][/color]
Re: He Is Married by kilode95(f): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sorry to ask this question but ask i must..... Are you daft or brainless
Should this be up for questioning at all...

A married man for Christ sake...
I hate girls like you

Selfish toothpick legged brainless heartless idiotic m0rons...
Mtchew angry
God punish the yeye foolish arsehole of a man too
mtchew angry angry angry

I don vex tonight
What rubbish angry angry angry
Re: He Is Married by elrony(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
What are you still waiting for na??...go ahead and marry him ASAP ...

Abi u no want new car and plenty money??

Quit saying u are a Christian angry

you should be happy as a home-wrecking gold digger grin grin

PS; I bet u been fućkîn dat infidel son of a bïtčh
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2013
Tyche: Get the phuck out of his life

grin grin
Re: He Is Married by Tyche(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

grin grin

Are you the sister to the chief Albino of this section? grin grin grin
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2013
Tyche:

Are you the sister to the chief Albino of this section? grin grin grin

Hell no angry
Re: He Is Married by Tyche(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Hell no angry

Why are you frowning? Your choice of name suggested that abi you dey fear ban?
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2013
I hate girls like this to the bone... Ewwwwwwwwww! It is your type that gives us the bad name. Someone is married and you are considering saying yes? Cos he promised you a car? Oh lord!!! So you believe it can never be well with you! You believe you can't buy yourself a car in the future. You believe a fresh single man can't sweep you off your feet, marry you and buy you that car sometime in future.

Why do you want to be the reason another woman will be sad? Why do you want to break another person's home... See if you go ahead and say yes to that man disregarding people's advice, one thing is sure, YOU WILL MEET YOUR COMEUPPANCE! All the girls in your generation up to the fifth generation will know no happiness in marriage... It's not a curse dear, what goes around comes around.

Cheers!
Re: He Is Married by jaybee3(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2013
What's with all these curses?
Re: He Is Married by andyanders: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
he get plenty money
and handsome

After convincing you to marry him, he will still drop you same way he wants to drop his present wife for you. Your Bre-ast will fall one day and he will run.
Re: He Is Married by addictiv(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
LewsTherin: You do claim to be a Christian, right?
You do claim to know the stand of your God on this issue, right?
So why are you asking the mixed multitude that is Nairaland for advice on this? Are you hoping to get advice and suggestions that will help you choose a path contrary to what you claim to believe in?
gbam! the game never changes....Same principles different players, small saiking that even little children wont fall for. see as you carry am run come Nairaland. remember to give a testimony in church of how God Used someones Husband to bless you with a brand New jeep...Sister in the lord...
Re: He Is Married by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Engage ur brain!! Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!
Re: He Is Married by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
please is not good embarassed
Re: He Is Married by Slowpois0n: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
what is even wrong with you OP? are you soo poor that a car is one great achievement to you? so you believed you can never work, get money and by urself a ride?
Gawd! u want to marry someone because of car and plenty money. are u this daft?

ok. here u go... Marry that man. he will make u rich and comfortable that all your friends will envy you. you will also live a great life. hope ur happy now?

some people need to experience things themselves.angry
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2013
* singing in felas voice * when trouble sleep,yanga go wake am,wetin e dey find,palaver e dey find,palaver e go get yiooooooooooo.

@ op i know you know the answer to your question,you just want traffic on your thread or possibly attention.
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2013
Slowpois0n: what is even wrong with you OP? are you soo poor that a car is one great achievement to you? so you believed you can never work, get money and by urself a ride?
Gawd! u want to marry someone because of car and plenty money. are u this daft?

ok. here u go... Marry that man. he will make u rich and comfortable that all your friends will envy you. you will also live a great life. hope ur happy now?

some people need to experience things themselves.angry
that is if she even gets the car sef grin like some of my yoruba friends will say 'married man fe jalole ara ni. grin so of course he has to entice her with a car cheesy

* singing and dancing skelewu,skelewu,skelewu,skelewu,oya sojo dowo,skelewu,skelewu*

@ op no worry na limousine e go buy for you abi rolls royce when obama becomes pdp chairman.jaye ori e jo grin
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Engage ur brain!! Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!
some people cannot be wise or their brain engaged till 'awon aye' turn their vagina to apere ajase.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Babe Is Hotter Than Your Babe / "Black Guys Finish Last" / I Cant Help Smiling As History Is Repeating Itself Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.