Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo (7095 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Massive Crowd As Biafran Protest In Owerri, Abagworo Come And Defend OKOROAWUSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obiagu1:
@ Abagworo;

Do you know you can naturalize in Nigeria if Biafrans become free?
As a Nigerian that you are, leave us Biafrans alone to die. We refuse to be slaves!

We don't need you concern.

I would have left it alone if you Biafrans were not dragging the entire Igbos into what we don't want. You will rejoice when Igbos are killed tonight in the North while I will mourn. Poverty has made you lack love and care for your brothers who are soft targets.

Like I asked earlier what will you people do to protect the lives of our brothers in the North, Southwest and South South?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Cchuks27(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arrant nonsense. That's what you just said here. You didn't talk about the injustice and lack of development the Igbos have faced.

I see you're a paid APC writer.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cchuks27:
Arrant nonsense. That's what you just said here. You didn't talk about the injustice and lack of development the Igbos have faced.

I see you're a paid APC writer.

APC has only been in Government for 6 months and has nothibg to do with our lack of federal presence. Jonathan is the last culprit but you people are causing death of Igbos because he was rightly voted out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by mulattoclaro(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lie lie. They must face the consequences of their actions. An eye for an eye.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Cchuks27(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

APC has only been in Government for 6 months and has nothibg to do with our lack of federal presence. Jonathan is the last culprit but you people are causing death of Igbos because he was rightly voted out.

Yes of course. There are better ways to handle such issues. Have you asked yourself why the President hasn't dialogue with any of the grieving leaders or at least sent our emissaries to negotiate with them?

Now he is the leader of the country and he must take full responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by coolscott(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:
Many crisis that have ravaged parts of the world were triggered by either propaganda, outright falsehood and/or deliberate manipulative incitement. This is usually achieved using the perceived weakness of the baits or sacrificial lambs without minding the collateral damage.

I as an Igbo man that lived most of my life among Igbos and various ethno-religious groups of the lower Niger know our weaknesses and I am very much afraid that the plans of using Igbos as a suicidal bait is becoming reality. The Igbo man I know is a peaceful and focused independent man who values success in whatever is his endeavour. We have never been appointment beggars nor jobless protesters.

What is happening today is that a political party which lost its grip in national politics is trying to use Ndigbo as a bait for Nigerian destruction but Igbos should understand that these people mean no well for us. They know very well that we stand to lose everything if crisis breaks down in Nigeria. Imagine one cluster bomb at Onitsha market or destruction of all the sweat of Awada landlords because a party lost power.

Ndigbo should henceforth declare their stance against those trying to destroy us. Elders and youths of Igboland should protect our markets and businesses from these miscreants known as IPOB. Traders in our 2 major cities of Onitsha and Aba have not been able to make sales for the past month thereby increasing hardship in our land.

The Biafran war was a war of survival and nation building which ended at least 10 years before most Nigerians living today were born. We Igbos have long acceoted Nigeria as our country and contributed a lot to its integration through immigration, marriage, business and investments.

To be continued.....
[size=13pt]One thing that is ominously wrong with your post, and which takes a lot of credit away from it, is your declaration of the IPOB protests as PDP-spurred.
Much as I do not support the IPOB protests or accord it too much respect, I do not respect your post either. This noted error is too grave for one to take whatever you really want to say seriously, for we do not know where you may slip in intentional/unintentional errors here and there as you proceed in unfolding your texts.
[/size]
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Cchuks27(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo. I love this country and truly want to see it develop. I have lived my entire life in North and I will honestly want to see this country remain ONE.

If you don't know, there's a way Buhari can handle this issue without it escalating and the IPOB will turn their backs on their leaders and support Buhari's government.

Buhari and his advisers know what must be done but because of bitterness and anger they do not want to negotiate. As a leader you need to accept all and never look down or call any Ethnic group second class or 5% in his own words.

If care is not taken this stuff might get bigger than him.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Sweetguy25: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rikidony:

dude the Nigerian am living in is not unprogressive if ur region is lacking behind hold your leaders accountable,

Nigeria is an unprogressive country on all fronts. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by masseratti: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
liberty300:
Dude, stop attaching biafran struggle with politics. This struggle started during GEJ's time but he tactically handled it.

When the yorubas started their campaign of hate against igbos. What did you folks say?
it's a pity,when did Yorubas started campaign of hate against Igbos? And some people are liking it,is Yorubas the only tribe, ethnic group that vote for PMB? Between Gej and PMB in the SW it was only 200k vote, this lies you guys say about Yorubas is demeaning to the people Yorubas,and for your information Yorubas don't hate Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cchuks27:
Abagworo. I love this country and truly want to see it develop. I have lived my entire life in North and I will honestly want to see this country remain ONE.

If you don't know, there's a way Buhari can handle this issue without it escalating and the IPOB will turn their backs on their leaders and support Buhari's government.

Buhari and his advisers know what must be done but because of bitterness and anger they do not want to negotiate. As a leader you need to accept all and never look down or call any Ethnic group second class or 5% in his own words.

If care is not taken this stuff might get bigger than him.

Buhari has nothing to lose if Igbos turn their land to war zone. It is us that have everything to lose and must stop it. The Borno people formed their civilian group to fight Boko Haram thereby openly exonerating themselves from its activity. Igbos need to put an end to IPOB or we end up losing all we achieved from 1970 till date. The South South is not in support of war and as it happened in 1967 will refuse to allow their land be used as a war theatre.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Duru1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Millerz:
you're wrong.

Do you know that protesters usually inform the police about an impending protest and request a "protest permit" from the police dept before protesting?? A protest ceases to be peaceful when human rights are violated.

You are doubly wrong. There are impromptu demonstrations and are dispersed with water canons, fire tucks and tear gas. If the zoo called Nigeria does not have what it takes to disperse demonstrators, it is one good reason to secede from the zoo.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Duru1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:

see this dunce. If you watched the video, the police fired teargases yet they kept advancing with the clubs and stuff. What do you expect the policemen to do? to stand there and be clubbed to death? Anu mpam.

You are showing the intellectual inadequacy known about Nigerians. You are a ninny. I can rightfully inform you that teargas is only single approach to handing of crowd especially the unruly one. There must be water cannons and fire trucks that will be use to drench the protesters. Nigeria is a certified zoo that employ live bullets instead of rubber bullet or water cannon to disperse unruly crowd. What a fool and from a foolish country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by winniz: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
[s]Abagworo:
Many crisis that have ravaged parts of the world were triggered by either propaganda, outright falsehood and/or deliberate manipulative incitement. This is usually achieved using the perceived weakness of the baits or sacrificial lambs without minding the collateral damage.

I as an Igbo man that lived most of my life among Igbos and various ethno-religious groups of the lower Niger know our weaknesses and I am very much afraid that the plans of using Igbos as a suicidal bait is becoming reality. The Igbo man I know is a peaceful and focused independent man who values success in whatever is his endeavour. We have never been appointment beggars nor jobless protesters.

What is happening today is that a political party which lost its grip in national politics is trying to use Ndigbo as a bait for Nigerian destruction but Igbos should understand that these people mean no well for us. They know very well that we stand to lose everything if crisis breaks down in Nigeria. Imagine one cluster bomb at Onitsha market or destruction of all the sweat of Awada landlords because a party lost power.

Ndigbo should henceforth declare their stance against those trying to destroy us. Elders and youths of Igboland should protect our markets and businesses from these miscreants known as IPOB. Traders in our 2 major cities of Onitsha and Aba have not been able to make sales for the past month thereby increasing hardship in our land.

The Biafran war was a war of survival and nation building which ended at least 10 years before most Nigerians living today were born. We Igbos have long acceoted Nigeria as our country and contributed a lot to its integration through immigration, marriage, business and investments.

To be continued.....[/s]

Trash from this useless APC paid goon!
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Duru1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obiagu1:
@ Abagworo;

Do you know you can naturalize in Nigeria if Biafrans become free?
As a Nigerian that you are, leave us Biafrans alone to die. We refuse to be slaves!

We don't need you concern.

Bros I really cannot make sense out of the dude. There still could be Nigeria after Biafra is gone from the union. He can stay with Nigeria and be counted as one of the animals in the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Kestolovee95(f): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Udopasa:
[s]IPOB are a bunch of miscreants being exploited by some greedy politicians in the South East. They claim to be fighting for the Igbo but in Reality, they are fighting against Ndi Igbo in a bid to use our collective pains and anguish as a bargaining tool in Abuja to further enrich their selves. If not, the cars burnt at Eze iweka belongs to who? The shops looted in Relief and Head bridge markets belongs to who? The searching and extortion of passers by at upper Iweka were against who? The forceful closure of markets were against who? The destruction of Osha Owerri road(the only motorable south east federal road) with the burning of tyres was against who? And so many atrocities commited today was against who. Ndi Igbo are never foolish but for heavens sake, who brought forth those imbeciles that paraded the streets today? Why is Obiano maintaining a criminal silence in this matter but wil be very active in collecting 5,000 naira "ego Obiano" from every shop owner? You see, who ever that supports the madness that pervaded Osha and Aba today is an enemy of our collective destiny and should not only be seen but treated as such. IPOB na Biafra gbakwa oku![/s]

Otu nwunye Rochas gbakwa oku!
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
winniz:

Trash from this useless APC paid goon!

Why can't you guys come out plain as PDP thugs than dragging innocent Igbos to untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Duru1:

Bros I really cannot make sense out of the dude. There still could be Nigeria after Biafra is gone from the union. He can stay with Nigeria and be counted as one of the animals in the zoo.

Would you fly down to Nigeria and join the fight?
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by bakila: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
op the stupidity behind this your thread is linking IPOB protest to a political party and the politicizing of this protests by the government in Abuja is the reason that led to the poorly thought out arrest of Mr. Kanu which triggered the response.
Is the Kanu you mentioned the Idiot who said Igbo people in diaspora should give him money to buy guns, bullets and bombs to destroy Nigeria. Is Kanu the Idiot who said that Somalia will be a joke if he does not succeed with his IPOB? If you say he does not deserve to be in jail then you need examination somewhere around your head.
Kanu deserves to be in jail. The guys who are killing northerners should know that the East stands to loss the more in their desire to have Nigeria be a Somalia.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obiagu1:

So because we have brothers in the North and Southwest, we should perpetually take it in the a.s.s whichever direction Nigeria gives it to us in our homeland? Hell No!

Those in the North and SW, have they used their position and placement to bring the desired infrastructure and real development in Igboland?
When some of them ran back to Igboland because of Boko Haram, how many of them survived here? Didn't they run back to the North.

Now tell me, why did they run back? Don't they know that people actually live in Igboland? Let them come back and take it in the a.s.s like we do in Igboland.

They are busy running after infrastructure and wealth in another man's land that are denied the Igbos in our homeland. They enjoy those infrastructure there, they are comfortable there, but have they ever asked: are my brothers in Igboland comfortable?

If they can't use their placement and FORCE Nigeria to stop denying us infrastructure in Igboland so that their brothers back home can feel comfortable like they are over there, then they are useless to us just like you, Abagworo, is useless to use.

If not, they can naturalize and leave those that bear the pain in Igboland to sort out the problem once and for all.

In a nutshell you dont give a hoot about their plight just because they have settled outside Igboland. My contribution on Nairaland is simply to convince people like you to inform your families about the consequences of us being used as sacrificial lamb again after we suffered to resurrect from the 1st one in 1970.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Obiagu1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

In a nutshell you dont give a hoot about their plight just because they have settled outside Igboland. My contribution on Nairaland is simply to convince people like you to inform your families about the consequences of us being used as sacrificial lamb again after we suffered to resurrect from the 1st one in 1970.

Like I said, if you care so much about Igbos, you should come back and join the struggle to solve this problem once and for all.
Maybe afterwards, you will not need to run away again because what you are pursuing in another man's land is in your homeland.

Always remind yourself, people actually live in Igboland.

If you want to feel it, stay in Igboland for 10 years and feel the Igboman's shoe size.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obiagu1:

Like I said, if you care so much about Igbos, you should come back and join the struggle to solve this problem once and for all.
Maybe afterwards, you will not need to run away again because what you are pursuing in another man's land is in your homeland.

Always remind yourself, people actually live in Igboland.
If you want to feel it, stay in Igboland for 10 years and feel the Igboman's shoe size.

I'm highly grounded and know Igboland more than most of the people claiming Igbo. Igbos are partly the cause of their own plight by making wrong political calculations and offering themselves as sacrificial lamb in what is not their business. The reason for this suicidal hullabaloo is simply because Jonathan lost. Why can't the Bayelsans offer themselves as the sacrificial lamb? Why must it be Igbos?
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Obiagu1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

I'm highly grounded and know Igboland more than most of the people claiming Igbo. Igbos are partly the cause of their own plight by making wrong political calculations and offering themselves as sacrificial lamb in what is not their business. The reason for this suicidal hullabaloo is simply because Jonathan lost. Why can't the Bayelsans offer themselves as the sacrificial lamb? Why must it be Igbos?

You are really very stupid!
When did IPOB start?
Who the fck is Jonathan?
You are here talking about politics when we have zero infrastructure in Igboland.
I don't want to develop like Afghanistan, I'll like to try to be like South Korea.

You actually hate the Igboman that's why you are very selfish. Come back and live in Igboland and feel the pain too.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by luvinhubby(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
bakila:

Is the Kanu you mentioned the Idiot who said Igbo people in diaspora should give him money to buy guns, bullets and bombs to destroy Nigeria. Is Kanu the Idiot who said that Somalia will be a joke if he does not succeed with his IPOB? If you say he does not deserve to be in jail then you need examination somewhere around your head.
Kanu deserves to be in jail. The guys who are killing northerners should know that the East stands to loss the more in their desire to have Nigeria be a Somalia.
And someone threatened that 'Nigeria will burn if they don't win 2015 poll'. - El-Rufai
Another said 'Monkeys and baboons will be soaked with blood' if 2015 polls do not go their way - Buhari

If your brain is not knocked, you should know that there is no difference between Kanu's threat and the ones made by those fellows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by HopeAtHand: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Afam4eva, im shocked you have openly decided to take sides with the IPOB.

Abagworo, though purely partisan, is desperately trying to convince and plead IPOB to end their now violent demonstrations..It wouldnt end well for Igbos in general, either the ones living in SE(including Asaba) and the ones in the North..Think wisely and thoroughly.i implore you to think and advise appropriately.

We siddom for PH dey soften up, Onitsha feels so far away like Maiduguri, e dey do us like film...get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
luvinhubby:

And someone threatened that 'Nigeria will burn if they don't win 2015 poll'. - El-Rufai
Another said 'Monkeys and baboons will be soaked with blood' if 2015 polls do not go their way - Buhari

If your brain is not knocked, you should know that there is no difference between Kanu's threat and the ones made by those fellows.

Those ones are lies and unprovable but Kanu's own is recorded and fully in circulation. Don't be brainwashed.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by maestroferddi: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

You don't use cheap threats on the Igbos to advance your convoluted purposes.

We Igbos are no cowards. We refuse to cower before a divisive irredentist like Buhari.

Buhari knows what to do. The ball is in his court. Let's see how he plays. Let's how long he can go in using brute force in solving what could be resolved at a round table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Lebanese Man Who Wants To Become A Senator In Nigeria / Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States* (1450–18th Century). / Osinbajo: Poor Contract Negotiations Lead To Illicit Financial Flows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.