Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo (7097 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Massive Crowd As Biafran Protest In Owerri, Abagworo Come And Defend OKOROAWUSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Afam4eva, im glad you have openly decided to take sides with the IPOB.

Abagworo, though purely partisan, is desperately trying to convince and point IPOB to end their now violent demonstrations.. It wouldnt end well for Igbos in general, either the ones living in SE(including Asaba) and the ones in the North..Think wisely and thoroughly.Think.

We siddom for PH dey soften up, Onitsha feels so far away like Maiduguri...get my drift.

@bolded is the part that I'm marvelled that many supposedly learned Igbos have failed to comprehend. I have nothing to lose in what ever happens but I can only try my best to advice the vulnerable.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by steveeeee5: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
themilanway:
Like I keep telling those brain washed dundee,not all sane and right thinking igbos want a disillusioned biafra.

Not all sane and right thinking igbos have been brain washed by kanu's hate speech,propangandas and lies.

I think sooner than later those sitting on the fences will speak out.

Igbos be wise!!!!

And your own way of being wise is to quit biafra abi, I'm sorry no body can stop us now .we must emerge as many countries have emerged, countries that did not even fight a single war like we did yet we are still in nigeria, for what?. I'm from imo state and I'm stating categorically clear that nnamdi kanu is 100 times loved and honoured than the Rochas that sponsored this so he and his gang in nigeria can do all they want but they can't stop what we want and that is our freedom.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by luvinhubby(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

Those ones are lies and unprovable but Kanu's own is recorded and fully in circulation. Don't be brainwashed.

Dunce...go and read it here -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
War is not beautiful. Those who are chanting war songs should heed this counsel.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by maestroferddi: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

I'm highly grounded and know Igboland more than most of the people claiming Igbo. Igbos are partly the cause of their own plight by making wrong political calculations and offering themselves as sacrificial lamb in what is not their business. The reason for this suicidal hullabaloo is simply because Jonathan lost. Why can't the Bayelsans offer themselves as the sacrificial lamb? Why must it be Igbos?
May I remind you that the quest for Igbo relevance and accommodation in the Nigerian project probably predated your existence?

What shall we say about the fact that you have allowed a slavish allegiance to the obnoxious indoctrination of the APC to tilt your sense of propriety to a precipitous angle?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by bakila: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
luvinhubby:

And someone threatened that 'Nigeria will burn if they don't win 2015 poll'. - El-Rufai
Another said 'Monkeys and baboons will be soaked with blood' if 2015 polls do not go their way - Buhari

If your brain is not knocked, you should know that there is no difference between Kanu's threat and the ones made by those fellows.
You have admitted his statement is wrong. None of them asked that Nigerians should buy guns, bullets and bombs to attack the Nigerian government. If the government of that day did not deal with them it doe not mean that Kanu should be condoned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
Which this videos and truthfully answer if Kanu does not deserve to be in jail and have the same rejection he had at IWC. You answer will determine if you have a brain at all.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
The Catalans haven't flooded Spanish streets with weapons and songs of wars in pursuit of freedom from Spain. Even when the Spanish national government rejected the last referendum that held in Cataluña, the Catalans still didn't opt for violence.

Violent disintegration never ends well. The bellicosity continues...South Sudan-Sudan unofficial war is a perfect example.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
May I remind you that the quest for Igbo relevance and accommodation in the Nigerian project probably predated your existence?

What shall we say about the fact that you have allowed a slavish allegiance to the obnoxious indoctrination of the APC to tilt your sense of propriety to a precipitous angle?

Isn't it obvious IPOB is TAN affiliated to PDP? otherwise what has APC done other than defeating Jonathan and PDP in the last election? You guys keep revealing your low IQ.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by luvinhubby(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the dunce. Vanguard reports total falsehood and cannot be trusted. Show me the video of where the statement was made. The statement in itself is not a threat but an advice for a credible and acceptable election. We all know that it is impossible for Jonathan to win Buhari and that is why you saw it as a threat.
Show any link whatsoever where Buhari or any of his aides tried to deny he said that.
If Vanguard reports falsehood, then we should believe political jobbers like you?

You are a joke and a dumb one at that.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by steveeeee5: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

Buhari has nothing to lose if Igbos turn their land to war zone. It is us that have everything to lose and must stop it. The Borno people formed their civilian group to fight Boko Haram thereby openly exonerating themselves from its activity. Igbos need to put an end to IPOB or we end up losing all we achieved from 1970 till date. The South South is not in support of war and as it happened in 1967 will refuse to allow their land be used as a war theatre.

The more you talk nonsense the more I dislike you. Well I will not blame you cos you must either be an igbo imposter or has one or two things in common with the yorubas(tards) if you are really igbo. If you are so sure that igbos do not want IPOB miscreants or whatever you guys call them then let there be a peaceful referandum thereby clearing the air on this issue once and for all. Why is referandum avoided, have you asked yourself the question or are you among those that wish it never happens. Nobody wants to turn the southeast to war zone but we want our FREEDOM by referandum. You can keep twisting issues but we have wisely made up our minds and there is no going back.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by maestroferddi: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

Isn't it obvious IPOB is TAN affiliated to PDP? otherwise what has APC done other than defeating Jonathan and PDP in the last election? You guys keep revealing your low IQ.
You are either being obtuse or thick-headed or else you should have reckoned that this present agitation was exacerbated by Buhari's crassness since assuming the presidency.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by lordfemi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
steveeeee5:

The more you talk nonsense the more I dislike you. Well I will not blame you cos you must either be an igbo imposter or has one or two things in common with the yorubas(tards) if you are really igbo. If you are so sure that igbos do not want IPOB miscreants or whatever you guys call them then let there be a peaceful referandum thereby clearing the air on this issue once and for all. Why is referandum avoided, have you asked yourself the question or are you among those that wish it never happens. Nobody wants to turn the southeast to war zone but we want our FREEDOM by referandum. You can keep twisting issues but we have wisely made up our minds and there is no going back.

op is right

Humm...kids didn't see what their fathers saw during the civil war that's why they are so eager...people eat sticks for food and even eat one another. These children should ask their parents (especially this ones on nairaland)

I know it pains..but, compare any Igbo land to any Housa, and you will see the Igbo's is batter, Igbos are making progress...why not be patient a little longer? The Housas still uses donkeys as means of transportation at far north and more... Igbos will have their president. Besides i think that's why the federation distrusts Igbo for president...they just want to go

As a Yoruba guy i admire what the Igbos want, i too want a Yoruba state. The Housas are wise and have issues, they spread over and occupies the whole places..aboki-leaves-aboki-replaces... But the wise will know their are better ways to do this without violence. Let's do this thing in peace

#LetPeaceReign
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by luvinhubby(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
bakila:

You have admitted his statement is wrong. None of them asked that Nigerians should buy guns, bullets and bombs to attack the Nigerian government. If the government of that day did not deal with them it doe not mean that Kanu should be condoned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
Which this videos and truthfully answer if Kanu does not deserve to be in jail and have the same rejection he had at IWC. You answer will determine if you have a brain at all.
Have not and will never support Mr. Kanu's quest for violence till tomorrow, but the youngman has not done or said anything different from what most politicians and political jobbers like you in Nigeria had said before in this country and nobody had bothered to arrest them thereby rendering their utterances irrelevant and with time their agitation fizzle out, e.g Uwazurike's Massob and northerners sharia craze.

Nnamdi Kanu has become a major issue today because of Buhari's poor sense of judgement in arresting him.

-Jail Kanu, he becomes an inspiration and battle cry for IPOB members leading to more protests and possibly armed hostility (God forbid)

-Release him, he comes out hero with more people conscious of his ideaology and willing to become his disciples, politicians will seek his favour for acceptance among his followers thereby fanning the flames of IPOB across the nation.

Either in jail or a freeman, Kanu has scuttled Roachas ambition for 2019 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by bakila: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
luvinhubby:

Have not and will never support Mr. Kanu's quest for violence till tomorrow, but the youngman has not done or said anything different from what most politicians and political jobbers like you in Nigeria had said before in this country and nobody had bothered to arrest them thereby rendering their utterances irrelevant.

Nnamdi Kanu has become a major issue today because of Buhari's poor sense of judgement.

-Jail Kanu, he becomes an inspiration and battle cry for IPOB members.
-Release him, he comes out hero with more people conscious of his ideaology and willing to become his disciples, politicians will seek his favour for acceptance among his followers.

He will remain in jail, he scuttles ROCHAS is Rochas business. He will have his day in court and then jail.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Observant: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:
Many crisis that have ravaged parts of the world were triggered by either propaganda, outright falsehood and/or deliberate manipulative incitement. This is usually achieved using the perceived weakness of the baits or sacrificial lambs without minding the collateral damage.

I as an Igbo man that lived most of my life among Igbos and various ethno-religious groups of the lower Niger know our weaknesses and I am very much afraid that the plans of using Igbos as a suicidal bait is becoming reality. The Igbo man I know is a peaceful and focused independent man who values success in whatever is his endeavour. We have never been appointment beggars nor jobless protesters.

What is happening today is that a political party which lost its grip in national politics is trying to use Ndigbo as a bait for Nigerian destruction but Igbos should understand that these people mean no well for us. They know very well that we stand to lose everything if crisis breaks down in Nigeria. Imagine one cluster bomb at Onitsha market or destruction of all the sweat of Awada landlords because a party lost power.

Ndigbo should henceforth declare their stance against those trying to destroy us. Elders and youths of Igboland should protect our markets and businesses from these miscreants known as IPOB. Traders in our 2 major cities of Onitsha and Aba have not been able to make sales for the past month thereby increasing hardship in our land.

The Biafran war was a war of survival and nation building which ended at least 10 years before most Nigerians living today were born. We Igbos have long acceoted Nigeria as our country and contributed a lot to its integration through immigration, marriage, business and investments.

To be continued.....

This is the problem with black man that has rendered the most viable continent on earth useless.
You wrote an epistle that did not offer one single solution to stopping the protests which could escalate to something horrible.
My dear when you have a problem at hand this simple proceed can help you get to the root cause of your problem.

Why?
How?

Only if black people can apply this two simple question, them they can achieve wonders.
The worse of you critics are the ones who have not been able to separate the interest of the Igbo nation and uphold it irrespective of political party.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by odunH(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2015
lionness:

Whats with you people and blatant lies? Why would the Yorubas ever campaign against the Yeeebos? And for what?
Please, take your sadness and anger against the Yorubas to your early grave.

@OP: Nnamdi Kanu just like Ojukwu is another noise maker who wants to start a war with mouth grin grin grin grin I wish IPOBians success. Lets see if bragging can stop bullets. And the repercussion of an all out war in the SE wont disturb the Yorubas. No matter how much you people keep cursing us. Like I said earlier, go to the UN...you can solve this problems diplomatically.
my sister may God bless you for making this dunce and aggressive IPOB members knows Yoruba's don't have their time nor envy them,they re the thieves trying to encroach other people lands.No tribe in Nigeria is hostile to the habitants of our prestigious land than the igbos.Let them just thread careful I hope for them.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by agabusta: 12:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Obiagu1:

So because we have brothers in the North and Southwest, we should perpetually take it in the a.s.s whichever direction Nigeria gives it to us in our homeland? Hell No!

Those in the North and SW, have they used their position and placement to bring the desired infrastructure and real development in Igboland?
When some of them ran back to Igboland because of Boko Haram, how many of them survived here? Didn't they run back to the North.

Now tell me, why did they run back? Don't they know that people actually live in Igboland? Let them come back and take it in the a.s.s like we do in Igboland.

They are busy running after infrastructure and wealth in another man's land that are denied the Igbos in our homeland. They enjoy those infrastructure there, they are comfortable there, but have they ever asked: are my brothers in Igboland comfortable?

If they can't use their placement and FORCE Nigeria to stop denying us infrastructure in Igboland so that their brothers back home can feel comfortable like they are over there, then they are useless to us just like you, Abagworo, is useless to us.

If not, they can naturalize and leave those that bear the pain in Igboland to sort out the problem once and for all.

It's a pity that u didn't demand for this infrastructure from GEJ for 6 yrs and till date you lots still believe he is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. But it is Buhari which u hate so much that u expect to miraculously turn around the infrastructure of the SE in 6 months.

It's a pity that u are not demanding for this infrastructure from your governors who had been ruling u guys since the inception of democracy.

The entire country is poo and bedevilled by numerous problems of unemployment, corruption, infrastructural decay, lack of love and patriotism, etc

A lot of Igbos are just being brainwashed by people who tries to make this look like an igbo-only issue.

Go to every part of this country, u will observe these decays.

The day I realised Igbos are being brainwashed gradually was when I witnessed one loser lamenting.

It was in VI, in Lag that I went to purchase a petty item from a roadside vendor and this man just sat there lamenting and cursing Azikwe for supporting igbos stay in Nigeria.

This silly loser failed to look inwards for his failure but was looking for someone to pass the buck to. There are millions of highly successful igbo businessmen in Lag, but that one was still there blaming Azikwe. I just laughed and knew instantly that he is a fan of radio biafra.

That is what that radio does to the psyche of its listeners. It tries to make them think the failings and poverty in Nigeria is caused by a hausa/fulani/yoruba instead of the particular group responsible - the thieving elite.

The thieving elite are made up of all the ethnic groups.

They are made up of all religions.

I pray the enlightened Igbos shed the cloak of sentiments and emotions and tackle issues headlong.

Where are all the infrastructure GEJ built in the SE?

Where are all the infrastructure Anyim/Nnamani and the rest of them attracted to the SE?

Where are all the infrastructure the powerful ministers like Okonjo and the rest of them of Igbo extraction brought to the SE?

Where are the developments the Igbo governors brought to the SE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by oluwazino(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The Biafran protests are necessary. They remind us that Nigeria was built on a wrong foundation and it has to be addressed.
But not in this way na!!!! Innocent people are losing there life abeg make una try wake up
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by steveeeee5: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2015
lordfemi:

op is right

Humm...kids didn't see what their fathers saw during the civil war that's why they are so eager...people eat sticks for food and even eat one another. These children should ask their parents (especially this ones on nairaland)

I know it pains..but, compare any Igbo land to any Housa, and you will see the Igbo's is batter, Igbos are making progress...why not be patient a little longer? The Housas still uses donkeys as means of transportation at far north and more... Igbos will have their president. Besides i think that's why the federation distrusts Igbo for president...they just want to go

As a Yoruba guy i admire what the Igbos want, i too want a Yoruba state. The Housas are wise and have issues, they spread over and occupies the whole places..aboki-leaves-aboki-replaces... But the wise will know their are better ways to do this without violence. Let's do this thing in peace

#LetPeaceReign

I do not know who you are but I must say your words are reasonable enough to make any man compromise but you see this agitaion is neither politically motivated nor witch-hunt based, all we are calling for is the biafra that was in existence before the civil war.

And sometimes I do not get it, if the igbos are drug dealers, kidnappers, theives, trouble makers and what have you, why is it impossible to let them be, I don't get it one bit. We have paid the price for our freedom by loosing almost 3 million people in war and still counting so you see this is an indepth desire and a peacful referandum will take care of it.

Creating a country out of an existing one doesn't make the the two enemies, infact it makes their friendship more cordial than all the other countries. We are not really interested in becoming the president of nigeria but we the biafrans want out of this unfavourable country inorder to discover ourselves peacefully like the chinese and that's not a bad idea.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by agabusta: 12:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Obiagu1:

Is One Nigeria by force?

It is by force until ALL the ethnic groups agree that it is time to go our separate ways.

Any attempt to blackmail or stampede others will not work.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Observant: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2015
luvinhubby:

Have not and will never support Mr. Kanu's quest for violence till tomorrow, but the youngman has not done or said anything different from what most politicians and political jobbers like you in Nigeria had said before in this country and nobody had bothered to arrest them thereby rendering their utterances irrelevant and with time their agitation fizzle out, e.g Uwazurike's Massob and northerners sharia craze.

Nnamdi Kanu has become a major issue today because of Buhari's poor sense of judgement in arresting him.

-Jail Kanu, he becomes an inspiration and battle cry for IPOB members leading to more protests and possibly armed hostility (God forbid)

-Release him, he comes out hero with more people conscious of his ideaology and willing to become his disciples, politicians will seek his favour for acceptance among his followers thereby fanning the flames of IPOB across the nation.

I can't seem to understand why this is so difficult to understand, they should release or try Nnamdi Kanu at a Competent law court for these protest to stop.
This man was in Uk o making noise since 2009/2013 till date, Buhari came with his dictation and escalated a non-existent situation.
And people like this Op who claim to love Ndigbo can't urge the FG to release Nnamdi Kanu so these protest will disappear.
With these protest i wonder how i wan come take do xmas this Year.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by obailala(m): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2015
liberty300:
Dude, stop attaching biafran struggle with politics. This struggle started during GEJ's time but he tactically handled it.

When the yorubas started their campaign of hate against igbos. What did you folks say?
Enough of this constant rubbish talk about "GEJ tactically handling IPOB". Only a f00l will claim not to see the link between the explosion in popularity of Nnamdi Kanu and radio biafra after the 2015 elections.

Very soon someone would spew another trash that PMB first made IPOB popular when the govt tried to jam radio biafra signals, but the fact remains that, even as an Igbo man, I first heard of nnamdi kanu and radio biafra just a week after GEJ conceded defeat (and so did many others) and this was long before the attempt to jam their signals.

God will surely judge these foolish devils that are about to bring sorrow to millions of reasonable Igbos across Nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by opribo(m): 4:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Just shut the Bleep up there, are you happy the way things are on this country where one section think they own this country, are you happy they way ibis are slaughtered at will in. the north, are you happy with the useless quota system are you happy just tell me.

Ibis need to be away from this mess we don't belong here.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by seunmsg(m): 5:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

Isn't bokoharam parading itself as an Islamic movement. Maybe the government should start killing Muslims because of that. You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing politics ib to this matter. It's because of Igbos like yourself that we are where we are in the first place.

Even on a faceless forum like Nairaland, how many muslim have openly supported the message, actions and ideologies of boko haram? Close to 80% of ibo posters on social media actively supports and identify with IPOB. The elders and ordinary Muslim folks in North East have continued to dissociate and distance themselves from boko haram and their ideologies. They criticise them and call them non Muslims.

I never heard of IPOB before the national election, their activities suddenly picked after GEJ who was supported by almost all living Igbos lost the election. So, it's only reasonable to assume there is a political connection. Beside, the usual insults and unnecessary attacks by Igbos on the PMB government is also an indication that your people are all out to distabilise the current regime. To add to all these suspicion, a report just came in yesterday that Anyim Pius Anyim, a former SGF and a member of the PDP is actively sponsoring the group. So bro, the facts are glaring for any unbiased mind.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by otokx(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Inciting people to violence is a war crime, KANU has a case to answer in court if the prosecution can do their job.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by ExInferis(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rochas paid sycophant.
What are you saying?

The nairaland perennial arsehole and resident evil has opened his odorous mouth to release his toxic gas again....everyone duck!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Afam4eva(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

Even on a faceless forum like Nairaland, how many muslim have openly supported the message, actions and ideologies of boko haram? Close to 80% of ibo posters on social media actively supports and identify with IPOB. The elders and ordinary Muslim folks in North East have continued to dissociate and distance themselves from boko haram and their ideologies. They criticise them and call them non Muslims.

I never heard of IPOB before the national election, their activities suddenly picked after GEJ who was supported by almost all living Igbos lost the election. So, it's only reasonable to assume there is a political connection. Beside, the usual insults and unnecessary attacks by Igbos on the PMB government is also an indication that your people are all out to distabilise the current regime. To add to all these suspicion, a report just came in yesterday that Anyim Pius Anyim, a former SGF and a member of the PDP is actively sponsoring the group. So bro, the facts are glaring for any unbiased mind.
The fact that you're comparing bokoharam to Ipob only leaves you as a bigot. These two groups are incomparable in any way. I'm not an Ipob supporter but their protests are largely peaceful. Some of you are just seeking to use the actions of a fewnwho could well be outsiders to give the group a bad name. Ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Inspirational Story Of Sir Louis Ojukwu / Immunity Has Become Impunity In Ekiti — APC / 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.