Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo (7100 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Massive Crowd As Biafran Protest In Owerri, Abagworo Come And Defend OKOROAWUSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Afam4eva(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2015
What Abagworo has done here is not because he likes Igbos like he likes to claim burnt to set the defence of his boss in motion. He knows the president is a retard and will make silly decisions which will end up killing peaceful people. He will now tell us "Shebi I told you so".

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

@bolded is the part that I'm marvelled that many supposedly learned Igbos have failed to comprehend. I have nothing to lose in what ever happens but I can only try my best to advice the vulnerable.
You have ur Apc paid Job to lose,tell ur Apc Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu,and stop fooling himself thinking IPOB are cowards!
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:
What Abagworo has done here is not because he likes Igbos like he likes to claim burnt to set the defence of his boss in motion. He knows the president is a retard and will make silly decisions which will end up killing peaceful people. He will now tell us "Shebi I told you so".

Afam I'm highly disappointed in you. I thought you were intelligent enough to understand the intrigues playing out in Igboland. I opened this thread because of the actions of IPOB yesterday burning Northerners business premises and worship place. Buhari has no time for the miscreants but the issue is that Northern civilians when pushed to the wall might be forced to react resulting to death of thousands of Igbos.

You might not know it but some Northerners were injured in Port Harcourt with their kiosks destroyed. A Dangote truck was equally burnt with a Northerners taxi at Rumuokwurusi. Unknown to most of you some Igbos went to meet with Northern leaders to downplay the whole issue for national interest and even put in personal money to compensate the Northerners whose properties were destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Afam4eva(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Afam I'm highly disappointed in you. I thought you were intelligent enough to understand the intrigues playing out in Igboland. I opened this thread because of the actions of IPOB yesterday burning Northerners business premises and worship place. Buhari has no time for the miscreants but the issue is that Northern civilians when pushed to the wall might be forced to react resulting to death of thousands of Igbos.

You might not know it but some Northerners were injured in Port Harcourt with their kiosks destroyed. A Dangote truck was equally burnt with a Northerners taxi at Rumuokwurusi. Unknown to most of you some Igbos went to meet with Northern leaders to downplay the whole issue for national interest and even put in personal money to compensate the Northerners whose properties were destroyed.

I know you very well on here, so you won't blame me. I'm totally against the destruction of properties by any group and I'm sympatetic to the people that were affected in Onitsha. However, isn't it funny that some Igbos are meeting Northern leaders like slaves to downplay the occurence. Tell me when Northern leaders have ever met with Igbo leaders to downplay the constant kilkig and maiming unend of Igbos in the North. But because a few miscreants destroyed properties without anybody getting killed other than Igbos, Rochas is going about like slave conducting meetings that only him and his family will attend. We have to quit this shamelessness and tell Nigerians the truth irrespective of political affiliations.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

I know you very well on here, so you won't blame me. I'm totally against the destruction of properties by any group and I'm sympatetic to the people that were affected in Onitsha. However, isn't it funny that some Igbos are meeting Northern leaders like slaves to downplay the occurence. Tell me when Northern leaders have ever met with Igbo leaders to downplay the constant kilkig and maiming unend of Igbos in the North. But because a few miscreants destroyed properties without anybody getting killed other than Igbos, Rochas is going about like slave conducting meetings that only him and his family will attend. We have to quit this shamelessness and tell Nigerians the truth irrespective of political affiliations.

Its been up to a decade since any attack has ever been targeted against Igbos in the North or you can tell me of any I don't know about. I guess Igwe Achebe is from Rochas family or Eze Eberechi is from Rochas family.

The Northerners have nothing to lose if we clash with them unlike us who have everything to lose. I personally am very safe in my 2nd State as we will not support war with Nigeria but the Igbos in Southeast will once again be blocked from all angles by the rest of the country in a war they must lose everything. The world powers are biased and will always side FG which comprises of North, SW and SS. Nnamdi Kanu has been attacking USA, UK and France for that matter.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by pazienza(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Arrgh, I noticed Afam comment alot these days, so I rushed and checked to confirm if he is still a moderator, it turned out he is nolonger a moderator in the politics section.

We now have two Yoruba Moderators in the politics section. Odikwa very risky, I still remember when the likes of Jarus "Yorubanized" the NL politics section and even went ahead to induct Chinua Achebe into NL hall of shame, Ndiigbo here raised hell in his section and threatened to quit here, before Seun out of business consideration decided to add an Igbo man( Afam4eva) as a moderator and dropped Jarus.

I hope with two Yoruba Moderators here now, things won't escalate to that level.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Its been up to a decade since any attack has ever been targeted against Igbos in the North or you can tell me of any I don't know about. I guess Igwe Achebe is from Rochas family or Eze Eberechi is from Rochas family.

The Northerners have nothing to lose if we clash with them unlike us who have everything to lose. I personally am very safe in my 2nd State as we will not support war with Nigeria but the Igbos in Southeast will once again be blocked from all angles by the rest of the country in a war they must lose everything. The world powers are biased and will always side FG which comprises of North, SW and SS. Nnamdi Kanu has been attacking USA, UK and France for that matter.
I made a submission and instead of you to address it, you're more concerned about when last a. Igbo blood was uses to wash the streets of the North. Keep making jest of Igbo lives. I'll also want to know if the Igbos that have died in the hands of bokoharam converted to Hausa before they died. The bomb that went off at a park in Kano and Igbo business area in Nyanya. Did those Igbos convert to Cameroonians? What about all the churches that were bombed? If you don't watch your tongue, Chukwu Abiama will locate you since you and Rochas have taken it upon yourselves to make a jest of Igbo lives because of politics.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Mckennedy: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:
Many crisis that have ravaged parts of the world were triggered by either propaganda, outright falsehood and/or deliberate manipulative incitement. This is usually achieved using the perceived weakness of the baits or sacrificial lambs without minding the collateral damage.

I as an Igbo man that lived most of my life among Igbos and various ethno-religious groups of the lower Niger know our weaknesses and I am very much afraid that the plans of using Igbos as a suicidal bait is becoming reality. The Igbo man I know is a peaceful and focused independent man who values success in whatever is his endeavour. We have never been appointment beggars nor jobless protesters.

What is happening today is that a political party which lost its grip in national politics is trying to use Ndigbo as a bait for Nigerian destruction but Igbos should understand that these people mean no well for us. They know very well that we stand to lose everything if crisis breaks down in Nigeria. Imagine one cluster bomb at Onitsha market or destruction of all the sweat of Awada landlords because a party lost power.

Ndigbo should henceforth declare their stance against those trying to destroy us. Elders and youths of Igboland should protect our markets and businesses from these miscreants known as IPOB. Traders in our 2 major cities of Onitsha and Aba have not been able to make sales for the past month thereby increasing hardship in our land.

The Biafran war was a war of survival and nation building which ended at least 10 years before most Nigerians living today were born. We Igbos have long acceoted Nigeria as our country and contributed a lot to its integration through immigration, marriage, business and investments.

To be continued.....

Abagworo the King-kong chief propagandist...I'm presently in owerri imo
State to debunk all your lies..
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Observant: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
obailala:
Enough of this constant rubbish talk about "GEJ tactically handling IPOB". Only a f00l will claim not to see the link between the explosion in popularity of Nnamdi Kanu and radio biafra after the 2015 elections.

Very soon someone would spew another trash that PMB first made IPOB popular when the govt tried to jam radio biafra signals, but the fact remains that, even as an Igbo man, I first heard of nnamdi kanu and radio biafra just a week after GEJ conceded defeat (and so did many others) and this was long before the attempt to jam their signals.

God will surely judge these foolish devils that are about to bring sorrow to millions of reasonable Igbos across Nigeria.

The explosion was a direct result of an incoming president deciding to make a public statement saying he has jammed a certain radio station.
This exploded the search for radio biafra and gave Nnamdi Kanu mainstream media attention which he has been seeking for a very long time.
As a igbo man too i first heard about Radio biafra when i visited aba after the elections. prior this time, on May 2014, Aba was overrun with a Biafra Day celebration under the adminitration of GEJ but no one ever heard about it.
If this happened under PMB, of course we all know he would have sent an army to disrupt it and cause confusion which will again get the attention of mainstream media.
Even on Nairaland here, the first time anything biafra made it to the front page was the Arrest of Nnamdi Kanu.

You people can beat about the bush but the fact remains if you are really an Igbo man who do not won't igboland to slide into chaos, lend your voice in calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu so these protest which has been sustained for over a month by IPOB members will stop abruptly to give way for diplomacy to this issue.

You can argue whether the agitation is political or not, PDP or not, one thing is clear once Buhari maintain this dumb approach of waiting for the protest to fizzle out and IPOB continues protesting , there will be a break down of law or order which will affect us all no matter what part of the country you reside.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Observant: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Abagworo how about we stop pointing accusing fingers and forestall this impending in Igbo?
Do you even realize that if Nnamdi Kaanu is released and engaged in a peaceful dialogue this protest and killing will stop?
Please what is your solution to stopping the impending break down ot law and order?
We have passed the point of accusing PDP and APC, must everything be political?

Nna ike gwuru unu o
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

I made a submission and instead of you to address it, you're more concerned about when last a. Igbo blood was uses to wash the streets of the North. Keep making jest of Igbo lives. I'll also want to know if the Igbos that have died in the hands of bokoharam converted to Hausa before they died. The bomb that went off at a park in Kano and Igbo business area in Nyanya. Did those Igbos convert to Cameroonians? What about all the churches that were bombed? If you don't watch your tongue, Chukwu Abiama will locate you since you and Rochas have taken it upon yourselves to make a jest of Igbo lives because of politics.

Boko Haram has never targetted Igbos exclusively nor have they ever been supported by Northerners. It is a terrorist group while IPOB is an Igbo group.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by misterawo: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
obailala:
Enough of this constant rubbish talk about "GEJ tactically handling IPOB". Only a f00l will claim not to see the link between the explosion in popularity of Nnamdi Kanu and radio biafra after the 2015 elections.

Very soon someone would spew another trash that PMB first made IPOB popular when the govt tried to jam radio biafra signals, but the fact remains that, even as an Igbo man, I first heard of nnamdi kanu and radio biafra just a week after GEJ conceded defeat (and so did many others) and this was long before the attempt to jam their signals.

God will surely judge these foolish devils that are about to bring sorrow to millions of reasonable Igbos across Nigeria.

I've been listening to radio Biafra since 2003.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Boko Haram has never targetted Igbos exclusively nor have they ever been supported by Northerners. It is a terrorist group while IPOB is an Igbo group.
Bokoharam is an Islamic fundamentalist group and the word here is Islamic. It doesn't matter whether they are following the true tenets of Islam or not. In same way, IPOB is an Igbo group whether or not every Igbo person supports them or not. So, stop holding brief for bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

Bokoharam is an Islamic fundamentalist group and the word here is Islamic. It doesn't matter whether they are following the true tenets of Islam or not. In same way, IPOB is an Igbo group whether or not every Igbo person supports them or not. So, stop holding brief for bokoharam.

Let us assume they are a sect but the sect is rejected by Northerners but IPOB is an ethnic association openly supported by Igbos.
Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol...i just can't help but laugh at these folks grin

Some igbos will be cooking up lies right in our very faces and expect us to eat it up. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo by Afam4eva(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Let us assume they are a sect but the sect is rejected by Northerners but IPOB is an ethnic association openly supported by Igbos.
I thought you're Igbo. Do you support IPOB?

Even if its supported by Igbos, how is that a crime. Are they a terrorist group?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Court Martial 14 STF Soldiers For "Gross Misconduct" / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics / See The Faces Of APC Team That Wanted To Take Over Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.