Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard (74328 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 03, 2015
dapizy02:

May thunder strike u wit plenty sense.......

Me n thunder r friends. Mayb u shud pray it stops striking u confused souls
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 2:02am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:

U must be the head Goat Oya lead while we follow.

adaka.
I'm not surprised.. Goats don't take to instructions unless they are whipped. don't make me do that to your 40years old dummy noodles filled head.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
my dear the only person fooling himself here is you

massob has been around for about 15yrs without torching mosque even when they were killed extra-judicially.

Ipob protested twice before now yet there were no violence. Why now? The burning of the mosque and dangote trucks were an attempt by planted moles to "give the dog a bad name in order to hang it" and also incite northerners (not that we fear them anyway)

cheesy nah, fear dem ke!
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Chilug(m): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

Anambra should apologize to the Northerners for destroying their mosque

How long can this continue?

The SE Governors have to go to the North to appease them in order to avoid a reprisal

IPOB should think before they act!!
Lol. The north should apologise to the whole world for the number of churches they have burnt down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=kiharae post=40633265][/quote] go get ursef d job bro.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Emyogalanya: 3:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

The SE Governors have to go to the North to appease them in order to avoid a reprisal

did you just say appease ? As in gods. The gods must be crazy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by opribo(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Dinocarex:

Okay... I have heard you. But u can't declare anything until the land of the rising sun becomes fulfillment. For now, this is Nigeria.
Remember your brothers scattered all around the country.

Peace will return to our land

I don't know what they are still doing in the that place providing business and developing the desert
They should return home after all no matter how much they contribute to their development when they start their alawakuba they use them for suya., they should leave that people alone they are not like us.
They hate us with passion so why should we show them love
Left to me any uncircumcised boko people found in ala Igbo should be taught a lesson for the rest of their miserable lives. We don't need them they belong to a different category of humans. See how they look now, wearing long unkempt beards like their terrorist lineage in chad and Niger.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by likila: 3:43am On Dec 03, 2015
1. On behalf of myself and my fellow misguided soldiers of Nigeria, I Agidimolaja otherwise known as the Iwin and Ebora of Ile-ife hereby tender my unreserved apology to the long suffering people of Nigeria and the innocent people of Biafra for all my past transgressions. Even though I'm not worthy of your forgiveness, I abjectly beg before man and God that you find it in your hearts to please forgive me and my fellow transgressors in the Nigerian Army.

Where do we even start to enumerate all the wrongs we have inflicted on our society?

-We have beaten, we have killed, we have maimed and we have raped.
-We have stolen, we have looted, we have cursed, slapped and kicked.
-We have ruined Nigeria and Biafra. We made Nigeria a living hell unfit for human habitation or even as a dwelling
place for demons of hell.
-We attacked and robbed the innocent
-We despoiled the defenseless.
-We stole from the poor, we made orphans of children, widows of old women, deprived grandfathers of the comfort of
their children. Lined up to the walls and shot innocent men instead of being magnanimous and forgiving in victory.

Yes, all these we did and much, much more . Yes, we admit that we have committed all manners of unmentionable atrocities , too numerous to count or remember against you the Nigerian people and Biafrans.

And for all these we are now truly sorry and ashamed!

We sincerely apologize to you Biafrans and Nigerians for all our past wrong-doings which was due to our ignorance, stupidity, foolishness, lack of training, greed, drunkenness, abuse of drugs and our terrible human nature. We were truly evil monsters who destroyed our own peoples.

We acknowledge our faults and now repent with a heavy heart in sack cloth and ashes....and our repentance is not only in empty words of mouth but also in deed, so we want to take redemptive actions and do everything we can to make restitution for our past evil.

Because Eshu has come into our lives and shown us the errors of our ways, we now know that although we can never truly totally atone for all our past transgressions against the Nigerian and Biafran people, nevertheless, we are prepared to spend the rest of our hitherto useless and misspent lives in making restitution as you direct us..... so that we can go to our graves in peace and hope that Eshu the magnificent who guards the crossroads between life and death will allow us to pass through in peace and give us a better life in our next reincarnation into this sinful world where we will contribute our quota in trying to make this world a better place.

Please we beg that Nigerians and Biafrans may forgive us and tell us what to do and we will do it in humility and with thanksgiving.

We acknowledge that we have wronged Nigerians and we have wronged Biafrans. We shall now totally and unreservedly support the cause of Nigerians and Biafrans with all our hearts and all our might.

May Eshu be with us and allow you to forgive us and permit us to make restitution
Oya O Agidi-Iwin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by sparkwil(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2015
catlova:

Stop fooling yourselves

They can't coz they're fools
You hate ibos yet u run high bp whenever u hear they want to leave this God forsaken hell of a nation.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Abylyty(m): 3:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has succeeded in "planting" some spies among the protesters. Very soon those spies would burn federal govt offices and Buhari would blame IPOB. Its a tactic used by despots and dictators around the world.

Brother pls keep quiet.
When the so called planted people were wrecking havoc, the so called peaceful people did not stop them, they rather joined them in doing more harm.

So what are u trying to say??
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by henryhemon(m): 3:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:

massob has been around for about 15yrs without torching mosque even when they were killed extra-judicially.

Ipob protested twice before now yet there were no violence. Why now? The burning of the mosque and dangote trucks were an attempt by planted moles to "give the dog a bad name in order to hang it" and also incite northerners (not that we fear them anyway)

Do you hear how you sound? Moles that speak igbo? Pray God give you small wisdom. Biafra will never come to pass. Nde nzuzu.Biafra is the worst thing that will happen to us igbos. Continue wallowing in your ignorance and folly.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by henryhemon(m): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2015
BaddieKay:
Nigerians erh...Nobody is talking about the 9 people who lost their lives.,everyone is here talking rubbish about mosque.Na today northerners start to burn churches n maim igbos and even non-igbos and someone is being hypocritical and saying igbos should apologize.

Who will apologize for the lost souls??!!

More will be killed if they don't stop disturbing the peace,do your useless protest, do not stop people from movement and carrying out their activities,fools who do not have what to do would want to stop the sensible ones from carrying out their activities and you expect government to just watch them. Who will account for man hours wasted and businesses destroyed? They are fools even in death,so people like you can account for them.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:15am On Dec 03, 2015
meccuno:
always at every thread relating to igbos........hope igbo matters doesn't kill you like HIV.......instead you go and look for a husband, you are trying to be a nuisance online......did an igbo man dump u?
she still dey find the man wey go locate her Gspot. That's y she is still single
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by anyimgbo(m): 4:40am On Dec 03, 2015
GspotAngela:
What is peacefull about harming Youth Corpers, burning Dangote's trucks and the Hausa Central Mosque at Onitsha ?
please Yorubas don't have mosque?Does that mean any mosque burn in any part of this country is Hausa mosque,even mosque in Lagos yorubas will still call it Hausa mosque.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ihedioramma: 4:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Mrsprof:
God forbid! Even though I am a Igbo, I won't support killing of innocent people. Being it Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
so what are you?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by osita85: 4:46am On Dec 03, 2015
Anyone who says that the mayhem was caused by paid assailants, then, that person is a serial liar. This one happened in my street when a riff raff I know very well joined forces with the likes of him to go after a maiguard. I ask, where did buhari see the riff raff to pay him? I saw only familiar faces of ibo youths creating the havoc, and Gov Obiano said they were paid. Uppe! I dey hear.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ibisko04: 4:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:

Who is talking about fears. I believe you are a little kid who knows nothing about violence.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by saintneo(m): 4:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

nonsense! how many do you know how many churches that was burnt in the north recently? And you ask Igbo governors to apologise for collateral damage!
absolute nonsense!
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Toktee(m): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:
It's only in a black skinned country that live bullets re used on protesters..

why won't they burn trucks when they see the military murdering their own people for just demonstrating peacefully..
who told you that they burn the truck after the killing?
It is also only in a black skinned country the miscreants will blocked a high way for days in the name of peaceful protest.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 5:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:

So you forgot October 1st bombing in Abuja already
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Toktee(m): 5:02am On Dec 03, 2015
saintneo:

nonsense! how many do you know how many churches that was burnt in the north recently? And you ask Igbo governors to apologise for collateral damage!
absolute nonsense!

You guys should continue,very soon the state of emergency will be decleared all over the so called Biafra,all the governors will be removed,military will takeover,any idiot that do garagara will see garara.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Gee15: 5:09am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:
It's only in a black skinned country that live bullets re used on protesters..

why won't they burn trucks when they see the military murdering their own people for just demonstrating peacefully..

What do you call peaceful demonstration ,burning things ,pls note that the military men also have family and would not want to kill for nothing but when people go out of order you have to control the situation,this is biafrasobia .
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2015
AfricanFinest:

No you lie...
He was planning for the future...
He saw the future like a true leader he is...
He knows a point in time will come..
When biafrans will have to stand and defend themselves and their land...
If you leave them peacefully I don't think there will be use for the arms.

Be wise and think objectively.... Or do you have an oily brain?

Same stuff you people claimed during ojukwu's biafra.

Biafra is not about any persecution against your people, it's borne out of collective hatred for the north.

You people never learn.

9 dead, more will die soon.

Welcome to your future.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by pasol4real(m): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2015
oluwazino:

Make I hear word, the person you fighting for is guilty and is facing the law abi you don't knw what he did??
What did he Do ,liars from the pits of hell
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2015
BaddieKay:
Lolsss,u are more worried about someone who's only soliciting 4 guns and turn blind eyes to those already using d guns in the North...hypocrisy

Boko haram is largely confined to sambisa. The fact that we get sneak attacks by suicide bombers is not structural failure: even the most advanced countries get sneak attacks vid paris, and just yesterday in the US itself.

If we'd turned a blind eye the north would've been completely overrun. And when that happens you can bet your best pink panties that they just won't stop in the north alone.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by awa(m): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2015
GspotAngela:
What is peacefull about harming Youth Corpers, burning Dangote's trucks and the Hausa Central Mosque at Onitsha ?

Your repeated comments on this discussion is not just hateful but also polarised. I doubt if you were ever near the protest scene to see things for yourself before coming here to comment as it pleases you.

Mind you I totally condemn any act of violence in whatever form it might be against anybody. However your emphasis on attacks on NYSC Members is certainly doubtful. Protest reported to have taken place at the Onitsha Bridge Head wouldn't have targeted nor single out NYSC Members as Culprits.
Find something more logical to say as you respond to my comment.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 5:39am On Dec 03, 2015
tinktanker:
nigeria is a sham with no actual true unity. Hatred is everywhere. N to inform you, am frm D west. Mugu

Hatred is a choice people make about themselves. The igboes hate the north and can't stand the fact that buhari is president.

What led to the first civil war? When igboes exhibited their hatred for the north by wiping out the entire top northern leadership in the first ever coup.

And what effect did that coup have? It paved the way for a succession of military coups, it caused the death if millions.

It also led to the death of the very federalism the ipods are shouting about.

So historically igboes laid the foundation of the present bad blood and quagmire Nigeria is currently in.

Why blame anyone for the misery you dunderheads architected?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 5:39am On Dec 03, 2015
tinktanker:
nigeria is a sham with no actual true unity. Hatred is everywhere. N to inform you, am frm D west. Mugu

Hatred is a choice people make about themselves. The igboes hate the north and can't stand the fact that buhari is president.

What led to the first civil war? When igboes exhibited their hatred for the north by wiping out the entire top northern leadership in the first ever coup.

And what effect did that coup have? It paved the way for a succession of military coups, it caused the death of millions.

It also led to the death of the very federalism the ipods are shouting about.

So historically igboes laid the foundation of the present bad blood and quagmire Nigeria is currently in.

Why blame anyone for the misery you dunderheads architected?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.