Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard (74331 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2015
scholes0:

Stop cowering under the BH insurgency excuse.
The SE would have never supported Buhari or any presidential ambition from someone of Northern extraction, regardless of what they said or did about Boko Haram. I am sure if Kwankwaso, Atiku or El-Rufai was the one contesting in place of Jonathan, they would have gotten the same abysmal results from the East.

But would the north support a SE candidate. 45 years after the war, and still no trust for us. We have remained loyal for 45 years. We have kept quiet to the massacres of our people for different reasons, be it religious incitement or political losses. And now when we looked through our backyard, and saw the cattlemen destroying our properties, we said no, that we can't stay with Nigeria again. So that the cattle men will require a visa to enter our land. So that we can exercise foreign policy when our compatriots are maimed in the north. Do you know how many Igbo corpers have been killed in the North? Bro, you don't get it at all. Even if we won't get Biafra ( I'm a fan of one Nigeria) , there has to be reconciliation. We reconciled to Nigeria, but Nigeria refused.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ngoziama: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

Anambra should apologize to the Northerners for destroying their mosque

How long can this continue?

The SE Governors have to go to the North to appease them in order to avoid a reprisal

IPOB should think before they act!!

Well churches have been burnt in the north, igbo families have been slaughtered in the north and up till date nobody has apologised.however, I give that as no excuse for what they have done.
I am a nigerian though from the south east but I dont think it is right to address issues bothering that region in this manner.please my brothers and sisters, do not allow the rich use us to destroy that region.how closely knitted are we.i believe we should be addressing our image problems first in the country and the entire world and then gradually dialogue with the president on other matters arising.please and please desist from destruction, it will pay nobody.i also call on mr president to please take off his military wear and address this issue in a very democratic manner.buhari you are our leader and we believe you have great wisdom so please handle this issue gently and forgive all wrongs so that nigeria can become a better place most especially for our generations.God bless my country nigeria.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Kennydoc(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
Obiano is in support of their riot.

do the people below look like outsiders to you? The shape of the head of that boy in orange is enough to tell you which people are involved. #idontmeanHATE

Picture of the igbo rioters in onitsha today with sticks, clubs and irons.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/3143275_img00000342_jpeg7aba4da1f2d9b97eeb1380e4466e6922[/img]

And from the picture, how many people there have that shape of head?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ninovandross(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2015
ceecee0703:

My sister dont let the media deceive you came to awka today from lagos jus got home some 2hrs ago....the security Jtf opened fire on civilians the protesters who had no arms resorted to stoning them and when it was not working, they felt the security operatives stoning them were notherners the touched their mosque. so from what i saw first hand the security operatives opened fire and the protesters retaliated
chai, so they just felt the security operatives were hausa, why na shey na only hausa dey do police?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Kingstaplus(m): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2015
GspotAngela:
was it Dangote that shot them? Is that the reason why they burnt the mosque
this girl, do you know that you re very stupid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by truelovecom: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2015
willibounce1:

Shut up u silly dirty coward. Why claiming miscreants killed hausas and burnt a mosque. Are the miscreants not stupid IPOB idiots? Now u are scared of the impending consequences and ur claiming miscreants. Just wait mke Aboki ppl start with una

Start with who?
Let them bring it on
The same miscreants who burnt their mosque will also kill them in the East

IPOB are not the same with the miscreants

And you know IGBOS ain't cowards. To every man there is a beast in him.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2015
BaddieKay:
We all know you guys love ro kill for fun...if killing an igbo equates to burning a mosque biko kill em all...They way y'all reason sometimes baffles me.I dnt have any cousin or family in d north,Cows live among cows

When your messiah Nnamdi kanu was caught on video soliciting for guns, was he intending to use them for home decor?

Nope. He wanted them to wage war and kill people.

I'm glad you miscreants started this rampage. But you can rest assured we will end it.

Oh, and a single fleck of paint on a mosque is worth more than the lives of 10 igboes.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Manir9ja: 12:31am On Dec 03, 2015
And all these nonsense is happening just because their clueless brother lost the presidential election.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by bolajibreeze: 12:40am On Dec 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Noneroone:
my dear the only person fooling himself here is you

massob has been around for about 15yrs without torching mosque even when they were killed extra-judicially.

Ipob protested twice before now yet there were no violence. Why now? The burning of the mosque and dangote trucks were an attempt by planted moles to "give the dog a bad name in order to hang it" and also incite northerners (not that we fear them anyway)

Bow that you put it that way embarassed
Noneroone:
my dear the only person fooling himself here is you

massob has been around for about 15yrs without torching mosque even when they were killed extra-judicially.

Ipob protested twice before now yet there were no violence. Why now? The burning of the mosque and dangote trucks were an attempt by planted moles to "give the dog a bad name in order to hang it" and also incite northerners (not that we fear them anyway)

Now that you put it that way
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Bamz(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2015
odeotito:
He knows State of Emergency might be declared shortly. No government conscious of its responsibility to its citizenry will sit idly by and watch a transport route that strategic taken over unlawfully without taking overt and covert measures as may be necessary to remedy the situation. Truth is, one who dares a soldier whose constitutional duty is to maintain the territorial integrity of his country puts him/herself in harm's way. Unfortunate that folks died though. Ibos are best advised to note that the now unfolding arms saga that made the Nigerian Army so vulnerable no thanks to the impunity prone, inept, corrupt, clueless and directionless personality of Goodluck Jonathan no longer obtains. If IPOB equates their population dense terrain with the Sambisa forest it has something dastardly coming. Testing the will of the NA to crush acts that amount to levying war on Nigeria will, in these times of focussed governance be a costly misadventure. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

You win the Internet my friend. Good comment

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by tinktanker: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

Nigeria will never disintegrate.

The only disintegration will be confined to your eroded and dusty region.

So much fuss about a few criminals getting shot...
nigeria is a sham with no actual true unity. Hatred is everywhere. N to inform you, am frm D west. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by oluwazino(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2015
AfricanFinest:

Is left for the imeobi(high ranking officials) of IPOB to decide?
So the IPOB officials actually lead you guy to march and block roads abeg how is diz one peaceful
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2015
damton:
Ibos are going beyond what they can handle.

I hope they realize their folly not too long.

Who are u to tell igbos what they can or cannot handle

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2015
oluwazino:
So the IPOB officials actually lead you guy to march and block roads abeg how is diz one peaceful

Pardon.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by BaddieKay(f): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Lolsss,u are more worried about someone who's only soliciting 4 guns and turn blind eyes to those already using d guns in the North...hypocrisy
ExInferis:

When your messiah Nnamdi kanu was caught on video soliciting for guns, was he intending to use them for home decor?

I'm glad you miscreants started this rampage. But you can rest assured we will end it.

Oh, and a single fleck of paint on a mosque is worth more than the lives of 10 igboes.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2015
odeotito:
He knows State of Emergency might be declared shortly. No government conscious of its responsibility to its citizenry will sit idly by and watch a transport route that strategic taken over unlawfully without taking overt and covert measures as may be necessary to remedy the situation. Truth is, one who dares a soldier whose constitutional duty is to maintain the territorial integrity of his country puts him/herself in harm's way. Unfortunate that folks died though. Ibos are best advised to note that the now unfolding arms saga that made the Nigerian Army so vulnerable no thanks to the impunity prone, inept, corrupt, clueless and directionless personality of Goodluck Jonathan no longer obtains. If IPOB equates their population dense terrain with the Sambisa forest it has something dastardly coming. Testing the will of the NA to crush acts that amount to levying war on Nigeria will, in these times of focussed governance be a costly misadventure. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

Waste of time, finger n Kilobytes.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

No you lie...
He was planning for the future...
He saw the future like a true leader he is...
He knows a point in time will come..
When biafrans will have to stand and defend themselves and their land...
If you leave them peacefully I don't think there will be use for the arms.

Be wise and think objectively.... Or do you have an oily brain?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by austinbrown: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

The SE Governors have to go to the North to appease them in order to avoid a reprisal

idiot we will not appease any bastard let Hausa people do their worst, when then where killing IGBOS did u people talk?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by austinbrown: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2015
GspotAngela:
Is that why biafran rogues killed a youth corper, burnt dangotes trucks and a cHausa central mosque ?
how many times have the Northerners killed Igbo corpers?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Jaycollinsxy(m): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

Explain dz sh*t
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by aresa: 1:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Look at this incompetent and closset biafra agitation spewing double talk. He's talking about law and order while at the same time pandering to the same lawless elements, hoodlums and miscreants.

What's the point sitting on your hands and pandering till this lawless and anti social acts consumes you?

You know law and order and protection of life and property comes first so why not just do your job and quit sitting on both sides of the fence.

Obviously, there's no capable, competent and truly sensible Nigerian adult left on that side of Nigeria...
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by compujyde: 1:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by compujyde: 1:24am On Dec 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by franudi: 1:34am On Dec 03, 2015
GspotAngela:
Govenor Willie Obiano is trying to shield the rogues that wrecked mayhem and distrupted the peace today in Anambra state. We read about how they waylaid motorists/travellers by blocking the Onitsha head bridge.

Today, the biafra protesters looted shops, lit burn fires, pelted security forces with stones, burnt Six Dangote's truck, harmed several Youth Corpers and also burnt the Hausa Central Mosque at Onitsha
You are a very foolish person,who is reasoning from your anus. Why can't the federal govt obey the rule of law and allow Nnamdi Kanu the bail granted him by the court? Buhari has no business being the president,he is a confused man.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:

Sure, get me some grass while u take some to ur folks...
lol! bros just swerve, you are too dumb.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by menix(m): 1:44am On Dec 03, 2015
apholaryn:
lol! bros just swerve, you are too dumb.

I know but will come open when I attain the level of ur folks.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by aresa: 1:50am On Dec 03, 2015
compujyde:

Of course and I guess he's not alone.

I[b] think most Igbos really want their own country (Biafra) because they feel marginalized in so many ways.[/b]

l just pray they are thoroughly ready (holistically) for this freedom they seem to want at all cost so that they don't end up regretting it when eventually granted.

Bloodshed should just be avoided for God's sake.

Nigeria did not marginalize ibo people, they marginalize themselves.

You marginalize yourself when when you hate and badmouth other people.

You marginalize yourself when think other people are beneath you.

You marginalize yourself when refuse to reach out to other people socially and politically.

You marginalize yourself when when you create hostile environment that prevents people from settling down and assimilating in your region.

You marginalize yourself when abuse and ridicule the rest of the country every day.

You marginalize yourself when loot, burn and destroy other people's property which prevents people like Dangote or any investor from investing in your land..

It is very foolish to destroy other people's property when nearly all your own wealth are on their region..

There are definitely a lot of foolish and upside down thinking people in iboland..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 1:50am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:

I know but will come open when I attain the level of ur folks.
a goat would always be a goat, swerve abeg....comprehendi?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by menix(m): 1:56am On Dec 03, 2015
apholaryn:
a goat would always be a goat, swerve abeg....comprehendi?

U must be the head Goat Oya lead while we follow.

adaka.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.