Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story (5050 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba / Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Who doesn't know that what the OP described was exactly what happened.

IPOB protests had been peaceful and well cordinated right from the start, while countless number of demonic bloodthirsty Arewa-Oduanistanis have been mad at the NPF and NA for not shooting the peaceful protesters, the demons have been demanding for the blood of Biafrans to be spilled, like their( the demons) forerunners once demanded, it would seem the NPF and NA had granted their request, but somehow, they would still turn around and accuse peaceful Biafran protesters for the death their demonic selves demanded that the NPF and NA unleash on Biafrans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
From henceforth, IPOB must make sure that all their protests are captured in a camera, for evidence documentation that will be used against those who think they can force union on people who wish to have nothing to do with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2015
kodded:
buhari should not start what he cannt finish

boko haram in NE
fulani herdsmen iin the middle belt
militants in SS
and now biafra in SE

buhari should know that investors don't invest in a war torn country where all the regions are in flames

Good, y'all can turn your zones to war zone, just leave south west out of it.
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2015
IPOB will pick up arms very soon, but anybody wey come near me, whether na Nigerian or IPOBian to come and show himself, na straight die so oh.
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Peaceful protest abi? Una run go burn mosque yesterday, one foolish wailer con dey talk say na some southwest people burn am, because say Una know say Hausa no get chill. Small time una go open Una anus say sw na cowards, just chill small for their response
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Peaceful protest abi? Una run go burn mosque yesterday, one foolish wailer con dey talk say na some southwest people burn am, because say Una know say Hausa no get chill. Small time una go open Una anus say sw na cowards, just chill small for their response

If you are gonna quote me, use your fuckin brain

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by kodded(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

deranged bastard

dont ever quote me again angry

foool
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

SW cannot be left out of it. SWners have been at the forefront of the demand for the blood of innocent Biafrans be spilled all over the social media.

Your allegiance to " one Nigeria" is not a secret, you can't feign neutrality, cause you are far from being neutral.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Lexxyla:
I can't believe i wasted my time to read all your one sided bullshit story. Why didn't your article talk about the attack on private investors trucks, Mosque, looted shops, burn fires, missiles being thrown at security forces, Attacks on several Youth Corpers?

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, it will be better for you to keep mute. The true Igbos aren't fools and Nigerians aren't dumb pple

No mind them, always playing the victim card, after attacking corpers and others who had nothing to do with their protest. Una neva start
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

Yes, the protests have been peaceful so far. You people are yet to present any evidence to show that the so called mosque was burned by IPOB.

For all we know about the desperation of Arewa-Oduanistanis to preserve this colonial entity, tha mosque could have been burnt by Arewa-Oduanistani Muslims worshipping there, as part of your grand plan of painting IPOB black. If you could go out of your way to dole out millions just to take out Radio Biafra from the satellite, what is the price of that rickety mosque that you can't sacrifice just for your propaganda sake?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by capip120(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
The nairaland mods are the most hypocritical mods known to man. They won't no move this to the front page to shade more light on what is really going on, but if it is a news that carries IPOB burns stores, set tankers ablaze it will heat front page in split seconds all just to portray them in a bad light. Bastards!!
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2015
pazienza:

SW cannot be left out of it. SWners have been at the forefront of the demand for the blood of innocent Biafrans be spilled all over the social media.

Your allegiance to " one Nigeria" is not a secret, you can't feign neutrality, cause you are far from being neutral.

I've never feigned neutrality over the recent biafran issue before, you know why? I believe it is political. How come the agitation got to its peak because the political terrain no longer favours you. When gej was in power, the cause went down. This is not about hearsay, I served in Abia state and I conducted the last elections. A corper indigene once insinuated in my room its either Jonathan or they go back to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2015
kodded:
deranged bastard

dont ever quote me again angry

foool

Obviously a pained Biafran
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2015
pazienza:

Yes, the protests have been peaceful so far. You people are yet to present any evidence to show that the so called mosque was burned by IPOB.

For all we know about the desperation of Arewa-Oduanistanis to preserve this colonial entity, tha mosque could have been burnt by Arewa-Oduanistani Muslims worshipping there, as part of your grand plan of painting IPOB black. If you could go out of your way to dole out millions just to take out Radio Biafra from the satellite, what is the price of that rickety mosque that you can't sacrifice just for your propaganda sake?

If you haven't seen evidence of the carnage, go and check today's dailies. That said, how come you people are now sounding defensive, thought you people said you want war, or are biafrans also now cowards? I thought that was a trademark for westerners

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by insecticide: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:
@ Op, I have to commend you for letting us know the fact that you are an ipob journalist so nobody in their right senses shouldn't expect any unbiased reportage of the event from you.

i wonder o.

Just dancing around the soldiers indeed.
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

I've never feigned neutrality over the recent biafran issue before, you know why? I believe it is political. How come the agitation got to its peak because the political terrain no longer favours you. When gej was in power, the cause went down. This is not about hearsay, I served in Abia state and I conducted the last elections. A corper indigene once insinuated in my room its either Jonathan or they go back to Biafra

You lots will keep grasping at the wind if you keep pinning Biafra agitation down to individuals. First you lots thought Biafra was Ojukwu's pet project, now Ojukwu is dead, but the Biafran dream lives on and the Biafran fire in the heart of true Igbo and non Igbo Easterners keep burning.

Biafra is a movement of a people, and the people will use any vessel that makes itself available,to keep this movement going.

To me personally, and I am sure most other Igbos did the same, my support for GEJ was part of my plans for Biafra actualization. It was hoped by all that GEJ will weaken the Nigerian apparatus that made the Arewa-Oduanistanis hold sway, by taking away from them some strategic positions and grounds, it was also hoped that he( GEJ) as a non Igbo Easterner can unite the whole East like Gowon a northern minority did for the Arewa-Oduanistanis, and in the process increase our chances of overcoming the Arewa-Oduanistanis in our next push for the establishment of a sovereign Biafran nation.

GEJ was a means to an end, and that option died the moment he threw power back to Arewa-Oduanistanis having failed to weaken the central government power enough to quicken our breakaway from the colonial contraption, forcing Biafrans to restrategize.

The support for GEJ was not a support for " one Nigeria", it was a support for Biafra, as it was hoped that GEJ would lay down the groundworks that would have made future Biafra push for secession easier. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

If you haven't seen evidence of the carnage, go and check today's dailies. That said, how come you people are now sounding defensive, thought you people said you want war, or are biafrans also now cowards? I thought that was a trademark for westerners

All I see is a burnt mosque. If you have video evidence of IPOB setting the mosque on fire, Post it here.

Burning down a mosque is not beyond Arewa-Oduanistanis that went all the way to pay off the satellite providers for Radio Biafra, when we have been told Times without number that Radio Biafra doesn't matter nor trouble the rulers of Arewa-Oduanistanis.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2015
pazienza:

You lots will keep grasping at the wind if you keep pinning Biafra agitation down to individuals. First you lots thought Biafra was Ojukwu's pet project, now Ojukwu is dead, but the Biafran dream lives on and the Biafran fire in the heart of true Igbo and non Igbo Easterners keep burning.

Biafra is a movement of a people, and the people will use any vessel that makes itself available,to keep this movement going.

To me personally, and I am sure most other Igbos did the same, my support for GEJ was part of my plans for Biafra actualization. It was hoped by all that GEJ will weaken the Nigerian apparatus that made the Arewa-Oduanistanis hold sway, by taking away from them some strategic positions and grounds, it was also hoped that he( GEJ) as a non Igbo Easterner can unite the whole East like Gowon a northern minority did for the Arewa-Oduanistanis, and in the process increase our chances of overcoming the Arewa-Oduanistanis in our next push for the establishment of a sovereign Biafran nation.

GEJ was a means to an end, and that option died the moment he threw power back to Arewa-Oduanistanis having failed to weaken the central government power enough to quicken our breakaway from the colonial contraption, forcing Biafrans to restrategize.

Then you have to wait till you get another chance at the presidency, else someone like me sees it as typical behavior of a loser
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2015
pazienza:

All I see is a burnt mosque. If you have video evidence of IPOB setting the mosque on fire, Post it here.

Burning down a mosque is not beyond Arewa-Oduanistanis that went all the way to pay off the satellite providers for Radio Biafra, when we have been told Times without number that Radio Biafra doesn't matter nor trouble the rulers of Arewa-Oduanistanis.

So now, Hausa's and Yoruba's burnt the mosque? I give up

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by kodded(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

Obviously a pained Biafran
sophisticated cowards
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

Then you have to wait till you get another chance at the presidency, else someone like me sees it as typical behavior of a loser

You will always see what you have been taught to see by your forerunners, it doesn't matter what Biafrans do, as you lots would always find a way to attach negative connotations to our plans, visions and actions.

And I don't blame you, it's not your fault, we ( Arewa-Oduanistan and Biafra) are just two parallel lines that can never meet, we are socially and genetically wired differently, we will never reach an understanding, cos let's face it, we are different people, we were never one, are not one, and will never be one, that's the truth of the matter.

So don't for a second think that Biafrans care about how Arewa-Oduanistanis see us.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2015
kodded:
sophisticated cowards
Chest beater
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
pazienza:

You will always see what you have been taught to see by your forerunners, it doesn't matter what Biafrans do, as you lots would always find a way to attach negative connotations to our plans, visions and actions.

And I don't blame you, it's not your fault, we ( Arewa-Oduanistan and Biafra) are just two parallel lines that can never meet, we are socially and genetically wired differently, we will never reach an understanding, cos let's face it, we are different people, we were never one, are not one, and will never be one, that's the truth of the matter.

So don't for a second think that Biafrans care about how Arewa-Oduanistanis see us.

Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Things hoped from GEJ, that many Igbos believed would have help our second push for Biafra:

- A fully functional international airport in Enugu
- A Fully functional seaport at PH, Calabar, and a river port at Onitsha
- Weakening of the central government by strengthening the geopolitical zones
- A true population census to expose the North bogus population figures.
- A re assigning of oil licences to majority of Niger delta, there by weakening the current Northern strong men that get their financial power and hence political power from their control of those crude oil wealth.

- Ending the Lagos monopoly by opening up the Eastern Seaports and moving of all oil coys headquarters back to Niger delta from Lagos.
This I believe will reduce the Yorubas affinity to one Nigeria.

All the above was hoped to be on ground by 2019, making a Biafran push come 2019 unstoppable.

Biafra has always been the ultimate goal, I don't know about the Igbo elites, but atleast for the commoners which I am part of.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2015
pazienza:
Things hoped from GEJ, that many Igbos believed would help our second push for Biafra:

- A fully functional international airport in Enugu
- A Fully functional seaport at PH, Calabar, and a river port at Onitsha
- Weakening of the central government by strengthening the geopolitical zones
- A true population census to expose the North bogus population figures.
- A re assigning of oil licences to majority of Niger delta, there by weakening the current Northern strong men that get their financial power and hence political power from their control of those crude oil wealth.

- Ending the Lagos monopoly by opening up the Eastern Seaports and moving of all oil cots back to Niger delta.
This I believe will reduce the Yorubas affinity to one Nigeria.

All the above was hoped to have been on ground by 2019, making a Biafran push come 2019 unstoppable.

Biafra has always been the ultimate goal.
So when it wasn't achieved under Jonathan, is it threatening or blackmailing the present government that should be the next line of action
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

So when it wasn't achieved under Jonathan, is it threatening or blackmailing the present government that should be the next line of action

Nobody is blackmailing anyone.

Biafrans demand for independent existence outside the colonial entity called Nigeria is our God given right that no amount of threats from would be invaders or blood thirsty demons will take away from us.

We are for peace, our only crime is that we don't want to co exist in the same country with Arewa-Oduanistans, reasons being the same reason while Germany wouldn't want to co exist in the same country with France, they are Europeans but they are different people.

Just as the EU is there, AU is here to ensure we co-operate with Arewa-Odua people in areas of mutual interests.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2015
pazienza:

Nobody is blackmailing anyone.

Biafrans demand for independent existence outside the colonial entity called Nigeria is our God given right that no amount of threats from would be invaders or blood thirsty demons will take away from us.

We are for peace, our only crime is that we don't want to co exist in the same country with Arewa-Oduanistans, reasons being the same reason while Germany wouldn't want to co exist in the same country with France, they are Europeans but they are different people.

Just as the EU is there, AU is here to ensure we co-operate with Arewa-Odua people in areas of mutual interests.

U suddenly don't want to coexist again after you lost election.
I've always been told u folks are greedy but I choose not to be prejudiced, now I'm beginning to see its the truth

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by pazienza(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

U suddenly don't want to coexist again after you lost election.
I've always been told u folks are greedy but I choose not to be prejudiced, now I'm beginning to see its the truth

That Biafrans had since lost interest and are resolved to not co exist in the same country with Arewa and Odua people is a historical fact long established between 1967-70, if you think anything has changed since then, then you are in for a shock.

Biafra is a must! There is no stopping it. You can't force someone to co exist with you, to do that, you must consistently spend efforts you should be using to move forward to keep that person forcefully with you, especially when you are not a super power.

Malaysians were wise enough to realize that, and was quick to release Singapore. Today both countries are better off for it.

As long as Arewa-Oduanistanis keep insisting on forceful co existence with Biafrans, Biafrans will continue insisting on independent existence from you lots, and the end result is ensured stagnation of the colonial entity Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by amacastel: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
trash!!!...attention seeker

Thank you may God reward u according to ur deeds and thought. Amen if wot d soilders did is good in ur sight let it come back 2 .pls next time in a discussion if u don't knw wot to say keep quite is not must dt u comment. Cos wot goes around comes around
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2015
amacastel:

Thank you may God reward u according to ur deeds and thought. Amen if wot d soilders did is good in ur sight let it come back 2 .pls next time in a discussion if u don't knw wot to say keep quite is not must dt u comment. Cos wot goes around comes around
thats one side of the story.....there is anoda side!!!...why should i believe yours?.....gerraouthere men
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lexxyla:
I can't believe i wasted my time to read all your one sided bullshit story. Why didn't your article talk about the attack on private investors trucks, Mosque, looted shops, burn fires, missiles being thrown at security forces, Attacks on several Youth Corpers?

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, it will be better for you to keep mute. The true Igbos aren't fools and Nigerians aren't dumb pple
You ming those clowns? Peaceful protest my black igbo as*s You burn mosques, kill innocent corpers, block a major economic bridge & You expect the world to clap for You? Idiots...the Nigerian army shud as a matter of urgency increase their mop up actions..shoot on sight any illegal gathering.

The albino locked You shud be speedily tried & jailed asap for treason. Smd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rule 9: Matters Arising. / Can You Answer These Simple Questions????????? / Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.