Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story (5038 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba / Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
amacastel:

Thank you may God reward u according to ur deeds and thought. Amen if wot d soilders did is good in ur sight let it come back 2 .pls next time in a discussion if u don't knw wot to say keep quite is not must dt u comment. Cos wot goes around comes around
if killing innocent corp members, burning down private properties is good in Your "sight" may it happen to You too. Idiota
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
capip120:
The nairaland mods are the most hypocritical mods known to man. They won't no move this to the front page to shade more light on what is really going on, but if it is a news that carries IPOB burns stores, set tankers ablaze it will heat front page in split seconds all just to portray them in a bad light. Bastards!!
abeg leave those Idiots called mods. Very stupid and biased group of people.
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by kodded(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

Chest beater
am not ibo undecided
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by IGBOSON1: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This article is ridiculously empty because it contains no incriminating evidence against the agitators of Biafra

The haters came to jubiliate on the wastage of lives by Nigerian Soldier and to justify their incessant venoms on why the protest must fail and no attention paid to their complaints.

Make no mistake, the can go to any length to support any atrosity provided it's against the Easterners.

To the antagonists, Bokoharam is fighting a just course while the Biafrans are just bad losers that need to be wasted including innocent women and children among them.

For them, it is time to cease and confiscate the investiments and properties belonging to Easterners across Nigeria as if the right to own properties is not universal

When some regions fight dirty to avoid negotiation and restructure of Nigeria because they think it is presently to their advantage and that any upset will give their most mortal enemy an advantage then expect them to fight and support the most hineous crimes against peaful protesters.

I am yet to see a protest of this magnitude that is more peaceful and organised than these conducted by IPOB in the last one month in anywhere in the world. If you know please tell us.

^^^My sentiments exactly!

Another thread that forcefully binds this fake nation together is unwoven with every subsequent protester that's murdered in cold blood by Nigeria, and the attendant cheering of the act by the evil vermin who hate Igbo passionately yet can't entertain the thought of us leaving!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
kodded:
am not ibo undecided

Lol, I never said you were
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by kodded(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

Lol, I never said you were
have a nice day smiley
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by delvinmaya(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kai, it's funny seeing peeps argue with biafran proponents. I never argue with people who base their arguments along ethnic lines. It's always a messy thing to begin with and you soon discover yourself bring dragged into a cesspool. If you guys are so anxious to leave Nigeria, leave, nobody is holding you down. Abi wetin. All these cries of victimisation is just annoying. Nobody forced you to register with INEC and obtain a voters card, nobody forced you to go out during elections to vote for the presidency, your governors, your lawmakers yet y'all did. Nobody forced y'all to wait for the results.
Worse still nobody is forcing you to spend the "Zoo's" currency. Quit using it. Burn your passports, burn your ID cards. Close down your accounts with all Banks in the zoo. Infact disassociate yourselves from the Zoo today and leave and spare us your whining, it's becoming pathetic. Do what you have to do and move to your utopia and leave us with our zoo abi why all this wahala sef

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by akinyeleaa: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
kodded:
have a nice day smiley
U too
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by amacastel: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2015
IDGAF042:
if killing innocent corp members, burning down private properties is good in Your "sight" may it happen to You too. Idiota

Are u dia to knw the killed copers, how many church have Muslim burn in the north since 1970 till now countless wen northers kill and burn church it will be religious crisis and they will be compensated if igbos try to agitated for their right it will be kill them all. God will judge us all
Re: Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story by T9ksy(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2015
delvinmaya:
Kai, it's funny seeing peeps argue with biafran proponents. I never argue with people who base their arguments along ethnic lines. It's always a messy thing to begin with and you soon discover yourself bring dragged into a cesspool. If you guys are so anxious to leave Nigeria, leave, nobody is holding you down. Abi wetin. All these cries of victimisation is just annoying. Nobody forced you to register with INEC and obtain a voters card, nobody forced you to go out during elections to vote for the presidency, your governors, your lawmakers yet y'all did. Nobody forced y'all to wait for the results.
Worse still nobody is forcing you to spend the "Zoo's" currency. Quit using it. Burn your passports, burn your ID cards. Close down your accounts with all Banks in the zoo. Infact disassociate yourselves from the Zoo today and leave and spare us your whining, it's becoming pathetic. Do what you have to do and move to your utopia and leave us with our zoo abi why all this wahala sef

Abi o jare!!! Me too, i tire 4 dis pipul o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims / The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos / How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.