Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid (2970 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Here are the list of boys to avoid.
Boys who calls women 'hoes' nd 'bitches'

Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2015
And boys who can spend silly on you.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2015
Randyhot:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2015
It is boys like these that ladies even fall for the more angry. No lady wants a wussy wimp for a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by obiorathesubtle: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2015
I completely agree with the gentleman above me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Dongorgon5(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Okay
Next shiit please
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by queenoflafia(f): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Just say avoid small and immature boys
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by vislabraye(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2015
They are boys. They just wanna have fun.
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by RexKexMilann: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2015
OP, I Am very sure That your Boyfriend Possess all those qualities above, Stop the Hypocrisy angry.
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by missKiffy(f): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2015
What else do you expect when they are "boys"
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by JimTiger4(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2015
so as a guy I shouldn't use "Nigga or Nigger" again Mtcheew
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Thank you jare. I like that 'boys'

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
RexKexMilann:
OP, I Am very sure That your Boyfriend Possess all those qualities above, Stop the Hypocrisy angry.
Did u just say something undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
vislabraye:
They are boys. They just wanna have fun.
'boys'
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
It is boys like these that ladies even fall for the more angry. No lady wants a wussy wimp for a boyfriend.
are you a lady undecided
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
missKiffy:
..depends on the context you used the word" boy", it can also mean a matured male gender who like to have great fun..it doesnt mean immatured males only.
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Abbykem:
are you a lady undecided
Are you a cretinous f*cktard angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Are you a cretinous f*cktard angry
That's rude.
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by obinnashady(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Guys who doesn't give u weed and alcohol
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Abbykem:
That's rude.
really

Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
really
incase u don't know, yes
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Abbykem:
incase u don't know, yes
How was it rude; I asked a simple yes or no questions
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
How was it rude; I asked a simple yes or no questions
I won't dignify that with an answer
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
obinnashady:
Guys who doesn't give u weed and alcohol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by IamLEGEND1: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2015
this bítch be trippin on some expired shít.

+ all those dumb slúts called feminists are just the most basic of whorès. and yeah,most of them are damn ugley

But I'm glad mah Niggaz be wising up now though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by missKiffy(f): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Randyhot:
..depends on the context you used the word" boy", it can also mean a matured male gender who like to have great fun..it doesnt mean immatured males only.
I know, am using it in the context of still being immature, like a teenager sort of, not an adult male
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by dmola(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2015
and wat kind of girls shuld a guy avoid ?

All these end time threads

Long hiss
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Randyhot:
Lol do you spend silly?
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by faith551(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Avoid all the guys that have dick too
Re: Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid by obinnashady(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abbykem:
grin grin grin grin
u dey there

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? / Please Help!! My Girl Friend Is Frustrating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.