Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys (4238 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by rosieluv(f): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Some of us like ibo guys but i dont. my facts are based from experience and gathered information.
1. Handsome-- yes my ibo brothers are handsome but deceptive,dont allow beauty deceive you.
2. Hardworking and wise-- i agree they are hardworking and wise but stingy to the bone,some will tell you 'i cant spend my hardearned money on you,i suffered to get my money' but rather go to beer parlors to lavish it. They dont take care of their families,some dress well while their families are suffering in poverty.
3. Family oriented-- they are polygamous in nature,this is a well proven fact,90% of them are. So ladies dont expect to be their only girlfriend or wife and also they love sex,some yoruba gals run away from ibo guys coz of sex o.
No hating,just stating. No insults pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by falconey(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yeah no insult please.

Anyone who dare insult the op i will show why Nigerian girls can not do without bra
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by Michizzy(f): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yeah Yeah, we still love them that way.

5 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by rosieluv(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
falconey:
Yeah no insult please.

Anyone who dare insult the op i will show why Nigerian girls can not do without bra
hehehehehehe u wil bounce dem out of d thread abi
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by dollyjoy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Most igbo guys are flirt. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by faith551(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
I dnt lavish money,i spend it wisely.But what makes me crawl into my shell is when a girl thinks am santa-claus,thats when we show the stingy part you mentioned.
if you say ibo guys are polygamous then what will you say about the yoruba,and ibibio (akwa ibomites) no offence

3 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by falconey(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
rosieluv:
hehehehehehe u wil bounce dem out of d thread abi
Haba!! i am not an urchin. I will just ask them to leave in the name of God.
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by Eddygourdo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
rosieluv:
Some of us like ibo guys but i dont. my facts are based from experience and gathered information.
1. Handsome-- yes my ibo brothers are handsome but deceptive,dont allow beauty deceive you.
2. Hardworking and wise-- i agree they are hardworking and wise but stingy to the bone,some will tell you 'i cant spend my hardearned money on you,i suffered to get my money' but rather go to beer parlors to lavish it. They dont take care of their families,some dress well while their families are suffering in poverty.
3. Family oriented-- they are polygamous in nature,this is a well proven fact,90% of them are. So ladies dont expect to be their only girlfriend or wife and also they love sex,some yoruba gals run away from ibo guys coz of sex o.
the igbo men you know are imposters.

My dear you can accuse an igbo man of anytging but never of not being family oriented.

We aren't party people or dat promicous comparedd to other tribes of men. So if they don't sppend it at home. Kindly eduucate us on where they spend it

10 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by rosieluv(f): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
falconey:

hehehehe
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by rosieluv(f): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
falconey:

hehehehe
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by rosieluv(f): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
iugly:
I will agree with you on this being handsome no help anybody
ah sister take ham easy your blood too dey hot.... Money wey any man struggle to get dey hard to comot from pocket even dangote go agree with me. mba I need to c dat igbo man cuz na cain him go chop. Buh wait u kw some men are just too neat and there wives after them born 2 dem just become too lazy to wear good cloth. Aunty abeg check dat igbo man wife wella
you self knw say dis one na lie. which tribe wey no like sex...so with dis ur point you dey advice women married to igbo men to dey cheat. My sister ur are pained. you dey follow people wey you no like dey gathered experience ah ah who send you work undecided
jamb question
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by Heromaniaa: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you are not dating an Igbo guy... sweetie you are so single.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by ronald4lif(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Igbo guys stingy with women? That's a baseless one.

Thought it's widely known that Igbo guys can break the banks and inconvenience themselves just to please their woman. It seems you were the side chick of the Igbo guys you dated, sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
That stingy part is what I have problem with oh cos I know how much my igbo friend *name withheld* wink paid in cash and in kind before he can wife a fellow Igbo oh. So, Abeg scrap that one grin
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by luciouscookie: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Igbo man polygamous in nature shocked

2 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by nerdfrost(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
This op is a pained Yoruba gal grin no offence. On a second thought I Dont care if its offensive angry angry how dare u say we're polygamous. Come to my village(nnewi) not a single soul is married to more than one wife. You talk about lavishing money in beer parlour s n parties forgetting that my neighbors are the highest shareholders in that(my Yoruba boys I hail oo grin) with all said,I'm out angry angry Dont try this nonsense again oo op

3 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by rosieluv(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
nerdfrost:
This op is a pained Yoruba gal grin no offence. On a second thought I Dont care if its offensive angry angry how dare u say we're polygamous. Come to my village(nnewi) not a single soul is married to more than one wife. You talk about lavishing money in beer parlour s n parties forgetting that my neighbors are the highest shareholders in that(my Yoruba boys I hail oo grin) with all said,I'm out angry angry Dont try this nonsense again oo op
n i wil try it again,let me c waht u wil do
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by rosieluv(f): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
Igbo guys stingy with women? That's a baseless one.

Thought it's widely known that Igbo guys can break the banks and inconvenience themselves just to please their woman. It seems you were the side chick of the Igbo guys you dated, sorry.
n u must b d guy dah made me a sidechick,rubbish
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by ronald4lif(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
rosieluv:

n u must b d guy dah made me a sidechick,rubbish

Igbo guys are only stingy to side chicks and mistresses. If you were ever the main chick you wouldn't have had the impression we're stingy. Not saying you were a side chick, just saying you weren't the real deal of your Igbo exes (if any).

2 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by tpiah11: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op why are you spreading misinformation.

You can say Igbo men womanize, not that they're polygamous.

Contrary to your expectations, being African is not always a synonym for polygamy.

It depends on the culture.
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by shugarlips(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
My dear 2 most ibo men, family come's first so calm down

2 Likes

Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by Omobabaolowo1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Illegal set of guys......... grin
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by KimBerlyie: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
They re overprotective jare
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by chubbyswit(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
this op is a clown
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by Richardonald(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
In davido voice Werey le le yi...
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by nerdfrost(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2016
rosieluv:

n i wil try it again,let me c waht u wil do
. angry angry what I'll do,when I'm done with u. Anytime u hear nerd,u go dey run. U wunt even wait to hear frost grin grin

But op,forget that stuff first undecided see as u fine kiss
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by firstking01(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2016
I concurgrin
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by firstking01(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
pinceprinz:
That stingy part is what I have problem with oh cos I know how much my igbo friend *name withheld* wink paid in cash and in kind before he can wife a fellow Igbo oh. So, Abeg scrap that one grin
He dared to pay it cos they are both of the same tribe and plus, igbo girls are very expensive to marryundecided...if to say na another tribe, you think say he for gree pay that amountundecided??
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by rosieluv(f): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2016
nerdfrost:
. angry angry what I'll do,when I'm done with u. Anytime u hear nerd,u go dey run. U wunt even wait to hear frost grin grin

But op,forget that stuff first undecided see as u fine kiss
lols tnkx tho
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by schumastic(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2016
rosieluv:

your analysis are baseless because no1. no tribe is more deceptive than that of the yoruba guys. 2.we take good care of our family reason you don't see them scattered around or bringing babies to the house and finally we are not polygamous in nature cus we stick to one man one wife policy so get your facts right...o yeah before i forget, we love sex but who doesn't anyway wink wink
Re: Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys by Vince09: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2016
schumastic:

your analysis are baseless because no1. no tribe is more deceptive than that of the yoruba guys. 2.we take good care of our family reason you don't see them scattered around or bringing babies to the house and finally we are not polygamous in nature cus we stick to one man one wife policy so get your facts right...o yeah before i forget, we love sex but who doesn't anyway wink wink
reading this i see sense and truth but i still believe there is no bette tribe it all depends on the individual... and i this the op was the side chick... y give u money when i know u are not loyal regardless i still make u cum back to back for free .... u should be hounoured .... do u remember the last time dat yo yo boy made u cum...abeg back to work before i get fire... op u done buy fuel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] / . / Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.