Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (66111 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by forexbinary: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
End Time Leg tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Soteriahascome: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:
Guys help me and thank God ooo
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Hope to get better soon as I have a video shoot by next saturday.

Cc : lalasticlala seun

Go and protest again na... Ntorr
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
U go fear matress...

Bedbug matress

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by suwalee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Ifa comment now they will Ban me again all dis yeeBos can lie eh. Tnk God for u sha

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:

liar and if that is your bed, guy you are one dirty dude, stinking angry
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sanmibukunmi: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
This pic is very graphic indeed...... the leg and mattress combination is not good to the eye....

now I believe only jobless people went out to protest.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by gretblue: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
He was among the ones that disturbed the public peace yesterday asap he should be handed over to police.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Desmondkk(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?
grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by cathodekazim: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Next time It will be in d head and not in d leg
And then satan will ask you in hellfire
Will you guide the dead ipob ppl in hell for me
And he will show you ojukwu and others

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Beremx:
Lalasticlala,I can't believe this thread made front page. If by now you don't know AndyBlaze is a chronic liar,then it is unfortunate.

Bringing this thread to FP is a very big mistake.
And I've created many threads he willingly ignores.
Awon olodo! grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by SirLewis(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pangea:
grin Attention seeker! That your bed? How many times you don wee wee on am?
Guys just use the word GRAPHIC anyhow! The only thing graphic in that picture is the shit smeared bed.
**dies**

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sleazy5(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?
You bad ghan grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:

Kpele heal well

But wait oo na the foam wey you dey take sleep dirty like this?

Guy that room is dirty
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Can't believe the Mods took the OP serious, andyblaze wey can lie like lucifer.

Them no born any winch well wey go fit press person for that Andy bed..

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by RealSleek(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
that bed is a miracle bed, if u lay dead lazarus on that bed he go rise up immediately...:how many bugs dey inside, I wonder...
he come add graphic photos, mods shud carry dis thread to jokes section. Op don fall him hand, him no see fine flower for him compound snap picture with,Na dis yeye bed so?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by 2rutalk1: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahaha, honestly apart from Igbo-Yoruba wahala, this nairaland dey give me joy. So na my brave soldier Una dey yab so. Instead of you guys to sympathize with my gallant soldier you are busy talking about his mattress. Anyway no wahala

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by suwalee(f): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
ignis:
Andyblaze is taking after Lai Mohammed.
no o na lienus MBANEFO
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Toscoas2(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:

Do u except any pity frm us? nooo
Dem told u to find smth doing, u refused
Even if nah casual job ur mattress for better pass ds one
jst thank God u are not dead
u hv learnt ur lesson in hard way
nonsense boy
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don't wanna see it as a lie but I want him to understand that there is always consequences for rebelling against ones country

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:

So you are part of those calling for the creation of BIAFRA? If so, good for you.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by vicben27(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thank GOd say dem no shot u 4 yash
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by ikombe: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
sleeknick:
Hehehe...werey! Abeg u get bet 9ja code for today game? Abeg send me make
I reprint am.
B7ZG7R
B8GYH8

if e enter hala me grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by MrsRationalmind(f): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shot or cut
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Estimable(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andy blaze lieing since 1900

him dey chop garri and soup sef for d room grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:

sorry to say this,from the bed I see,I can say you are not ok financially ,and you went out for protest and almost got killed? I will be surprise if TECHNO and YUNGSIX goes out to protest,they should be about your age.you should be hustling to better your life not protest.to me,this Biafra protest is for hungry and future less people
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by xMrPx(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahahahhaahah@Protester'. U never see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.